Could it be? Is it finally over?

Could it be? Is it finally over?

Attached: calarts.jpg (3750x2100, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKp1hOmF0G8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s Owl House fanart.

Uh-uh!!

Fuck charts

summer camp island sucks balls

It's not necessarily "over" but it's been meme'd so hard that many artists are intentionally trying to avoid the pitfall characteristics

I don't think so. Yea Forums and the rest of Yea Forums will likely call it calarts still, and if not, will latch onto some other retarded term that will be used for years to come

>OKKO on the left
>Hilda on the right
OKKO has way too many face faults to be considered beanmouth and the most painful part of Hilda is how boringly bland and derivative of beanmouth the human characters are.

Attached: 1561756850981.png (540x296, 182K)

DON'T BRING GRUG INTO YOUR X GENERATION VS Y GENERATION BITCHFEST ASSHOLE

Artists have been trying to avoid it for years, it's been commented on by people who animate professionally for a while now. Executives were cherrypicking the people who were sticking with the style over people trying to change it up until recently.

Final Space and the new Star Trek cartoon seem to indicate that Rick and Morty is the new executive dog whistle.

Where are there so many "golden age" posts recently?

Would Anne still be considered CalArts?

Attached: Anne_Boonchuy_Standing_v2.png (720x1280, 482K)

>we've gone from calarts to tumblr dyke and cuck shit

2020's "Tumblr" style confirmed.

Who gives a single shit even except for the shitheads spamming threads like this
Enjoy a thing for how it looks, not how it does or doesn't look like other things

It never was to begin with.

>He doesn't know about SU entering its second half

Attached: MyPenisIsAging.png (1138x642, 600K)

guess we found the new word that everyone's gonna use

>thinking soi ra is good

Attached: F0362A22-98F2-4334-BDAC-D8BFD87A0B9B.jpg (512x512, 53K)

isn't it over after this next season?

No because her face isn’t a bean and her mouth isn’t a worm

After S6? We don't know. But there was an old Yea Forums insider post that said nine seasons overall (which given that they're still working is a possibility).

Shippuden was longer than the original Naruto

he's referring to the style being different from "calarts", not the quality of the show you idiot

Forgot to post the image like the retard that I am. By "Blue Diamond twist" he probably means Rose being Pink. Given that he hadn't watched since S2 it's an easy mistake to make and still lines up with the movie's timeline

Attached: tumblr_p169q9t1T31rrqxuwo1_1280.png (1280x666, 596K)

the artstyle is still the same
and Sugar admitted S5 was the end of their intended story, there's more because CN wanted more

It's okay. That guy always misses the point.

The end of Steven's self image arc yes

Don't you mean Gen Y v Gen Z? Gen X had fucking Scooby-Doo and Saturday Morning. Not this diluted 24/7 CN/Nick shit.

no that was the original ending to the entire story

From Calarts to CuckShit

I was just saying x and y as generic placeholders
these arguments are shit no matter which generations they're dealing with

It's zoomer and late zoomer

Shilling for cavekino
youtube.com/watch?v=mKp1hOmF0G8

Attached: BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT.png (1363x579, 757K)

tumblart?

D'you have a source for that? I need it in writing.

>the leg breaking
>the snout removal

Attached: 1560722884955.gif (320x171, 1.54M)

the animation is so good, shut up.

The era of Calarts is truly over.

holy shit that was awesome.

bump for interest

Why do these images always forget to include stuff like Rise of TMNT and Villainous, which are really cool shows?

My guess is that they aren't nearly as "relevant" compared to these more promoted shows.

ALAS! THE GREAT CALARTS DARK AGE IS OVER. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW GOLDEN ERA.

Attached: 1551517640560.jpg (1200x1334, 103K)

You can safely assume that any chart lumping OKKO in with things that have far less kinetic animation was made by someone whose only experience with these shows is scrolling past screenshots on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1545400686394.png (533x540, 200K)

Not that user but isn't it sort of obvious it was a fauxnale ending? Main plot was rapidly finished there because they didn't know for sure if they'd be getting more seasons.

>isn't it sort of obvious it was a fauxnale ending?
I honestly don't think that is the case. With most CN shows when they get the note that they are on the way out the writers go fucking crazy and have as much fun as possible with the material regardless of the actual result (Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Regular Show, ect) and Steven Universe S5 didn't have that feeling.
I think Rebecca heard that she could make a movie wanted to do her timeskip idea and tossed season five's quality down the toilet as a result.

Does anyone know if some of this is puppetted? It looks like it's a mixture of Flash with traditional animation.

She doesn't look like a bean, she looks like a lolipop

OK KO is not calarts and Mao Mao/Infinity Train/Owl House is. Summer Camp Island looks like shit.

Calarts-like. But not calarts.

cute Fink

Attached: Dendy and Fink.png (1024x768, 343K)

If it is, it fooled me, and I’m super sensitive to that stuff.

Fink is so cute it’s kind of ridiculous.

She-ra looks far uglier than something like Steven Universe because the lineart is so ugly. When you look at it there's no weight at all, it's all drawn with the same thin line. It makes it look incredibly amateurish (which it is, as far as I know).