MARVEL STUDIOS SDCC ANNOUNCEMENTS ROUND-UP

BLACK WIDOW (May 1, 2020)

>Directed by Cate Shortland ("Lore").

>Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow.

>Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova, Natasha’s “sister” who was also trained by the Red Room program.

>O-T Fagbenle as Rick Mason, a freelance mercenary and old flame of Natasha.

>David Harbour as Alexei Shostakov / Red Guardian, the Russian counterpart to Captain America.

>Rachel Weisz as Melina Vostokoff, an elusive assassin connected to the Red Room.

>Ray Winstone in an undisclosed role, rumored to be Ivan Petrovich, the director of the Red Room program and Natasha’s adoptive father.

>The main villain is the Taskmaster, a deadly mercenary who can mimic anyone’s fight patterns.

>Prequel set between CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR and AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, with Natasha, while on the run from international authorities for violating the Sokovia Accords, returning to Budapest to face her past.

>Main plot intercut with flashbacks of Natasha's training with the Red Room Program and the original Budapest incident that led her to join S.H.I.E.L.D.

>Trailer shows Natasha and Yelena crossing paths in a rundown apartment and engaging in a vicious fight, and later sharing drinks and discussing Natasha’s return to Budapest, followed by Taskmaster chasing Natasha through the streets in an armored vehicle. She fires at him, but he mimics Captain America and deflects her bullets with a shield. They fight, with Taskmaster countering Natasha move by move.

>Action and tone described as raw and gritty, in the same vein as CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER or the BOURNE series.

Attached: Black Widow.jpg (800x800, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9W3CVIwY7PE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ETERNALS (November 6, 2020)

>Directed by Chloe Zao ("The Rider").

>Angelina Jolie as Thena, the leader of the Eternals.

>Richard Madden as Ikaris, the Eternals’ protector who is powered by cosmic energy.

>Lauren Ridloff as Makkari, a scientist who moves at superhuman speed.

>Lia McHugh as Sprite, a mischievous adventurer permanently trapped in the body of a child.

>Salma Hayek as Ajak, a dutiful soldier.

>Bryan Tyree Henry as Phastos, a seasoned blacksmith.

>Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo, a skilled fighter.

>Dong Lee as Gilgamesh, a mighty warrior.

>The main character, “Karen”, and the main villain haven’t been cast yet.

>The plot follows the Eternals, powerful warriors created by the intergalactic engineers known as “The Celestials” to defend humanity from the Deviants, a race of bloodthirsty monsters also created by the Celestials.

>”Karen” is rumored to be Margo Damien, a human archaeologist who befriends the Eternals.

>The main villain is rumored to be Druig, a rogue Eternal who joins forces with the Deviants. Keanu Reeves is reportedly eyed for the role.

>The movie will adapt Jack Kirby’s original comics run and span thousands of years in the MCU.

>The movie will feature LGBTQ+ characters.

Attached: Eternals.jpg (680x680, 24K)

THE FALCON & THE WINTER SOLDIER (Fall 2020)

>Developed by Kari Skogland ("The Handmaiden’s Tale").

>Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Captain America.

>Sebastian Stan as James "Bucky" Barnes / Winter Soldier.

>Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter.

>Daniel Bruhl as Helmut Zemo.

>Set after AVENGERS: ENDGAME.

>The plot follows Sam and Bucky joining forces to stop Zemo after he escapes and sets a new plan in motion.

>Zemo will wear the classic purple mask from the comics.

>Limited series with six episodes streaming on Disney+.

Attached: The Falcon & The Winter Soldier.jpg (4096x4096, 686K)

SHANG-CHI & THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS (February 12, 2021)

>Directed by Dustin Daniel Cretton (“Short Term 12”).

>Simu Liu as Shang-Chi.

>Tony Leung as The Mandarin, Shang-Chi’s father and the leader of the international criminal empire known as “The Ten Rings”.

>Awkwafina in the lead female role.

>Plot follows Shang-Chi racing against time to prevent the Mandarin from taking over the world.

>Described as a cross between an American spy thriller and a Chinese Kung-Fu epic.

Attached: Shang-Chi.jpg (2000x2000, 273K)

WANDAVISION (Spring 2021)

>Developed by Jac Schaeffer (“Black Widow”).

>Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch.

>Paul Bettany as Vision.

>Teyonah Parris as Monica Rambeau, the daughter of Maria Rambeau, Carol Danvers’ best friend from CAPTAIN MARVEL.

>The plot follows Wanda using her powers to reshape reality and create a “perfect” world where Vision and her are a happily married couple living in a 1950’s-esque suburban household, but things quickly spiral out of control.

>Described as a psychological thriller.

>Leads directly into DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS.

Attached: Doctor Strange.jpg (4096x4096, 568K)

House of M confirmed

Thanks Based Info Poster

LOKI (Spring 2021)

>Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

>The plot follows Loki’s adventures in the alternative timeline where he managed to escape with the Tesseract after the events of THE AVENGERS.

>The series will explore how Loki influenced numerous notable events in human history.

>Concept art shows Loki in 1970's New York City.

Attached: Loki.jpg (4096x4096, 600K)

Umm glad the Infinity War EndGame stuff is over so now Marvel can focus on getting really creative and unique.

WHAT IF…? (Summer 2021)

>Jeffrey Wright voices The Watcher.

>The plot follows the Watcher, a cosmic being whose mission is to observe the Multiverse without ever interfering, studying numerous alternate timelines where pivotal events of the MCU happened in different and unexpected ways.

>The voice cast includes Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, Sebastian Stan, Neal McDonough, Stanley Tucci, Toby Jones, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Taika Waititi, Jeff Goldblum, Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, David Dastmalchian, Michael Rooker, Sean Gunn, Michael Sullivan, Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Samuel L. Jackson, Djimon Hounson, Karen Gillan and Josh Brolin.

>Episode 1 explores what would happen if Peggy Carter received the supersoldier serum during World War II.

>An unspecified episode explores what would happen if Loki wielded Mjolnir instead of Thor.

>Marvel Studios’ first animated series.

Attached: What If.jpg (2000x2000, 219K)

HAWKEYE (Fall 2021)

>Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye.

>The plot follows Barton training young archer Kate Bishop to replace him as Hawkeye.

>Described as a “ground-level” story about the difference normal people can make in a world populated by a superhumans.

Attached: Hawkeye.jpg (4096x4096, 378K)

THOR: LOVE & THUNDER (November 5, 2021)

>Directed by Taika Waititi (“Thor: Ragnarok”).

>Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

>Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie.

>Natalie Portman as Jane Foster.

>The main plot will adapt Jason Aaron’s comics run in which Jane Foster became the new wielder of Mjolnir after Thor became unworthy.

>Valkyrie will be openly LGBTQ+ and have a female love interest. She will also continue to rule New Asgard.

Attached: Thor.jpg (3000x3000, 563K)

PHASE 5

>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 is in development, written and directed by James Gunn and starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel and Pom Klementieff.

>BLACK PANTHER 2 is in development, written and directed by Ryan Coogler and starring Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Danai Gurira, Winston Duke, Letitia Wright and Angela Basset. Lupita Nyong’o, Daniel Kaluuya and Martin Freeman are also expected to return.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 is in development, starring Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel.

>BLADE is in development, starring Mahershala Ali as Eric Brooks / Blade.

>SPIDER-MAN 3 is in development. Sony Pictures sets the release date, so it might be released before Phase 5.

>FANTASTIC FOUR is in development.

>X-MEN is in development.

Attached: Blade.jpg (3225x3225, 203K)

So he's still the Falcon in marketing, but he'll be Cap in the show? Why not just call it "Captain America and the Winter Soldier"? Was he even called Falcon in any movie?

Maybe he becomes Cap at the end of the show?

oh fuck, we are up for some abhorrent times
kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Inverse House of M

>Keanu
Woah

>The plot follows Barton training young archer Kate Bishop to replace him as Hawkeye.
oof
>Jason Aaron’s comics run
double oof

It should be Captain Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

Fractions Hawkeye is viewed pretty favorably here from what I've seen.

What does Thor do to become unworthy? Mjolneir doesn’t exist anymore and asgarde is destroyed so whose going to make another hammer with the enchantment? Did Aaron’s run sell well? Why bother digging up the dretch when they’ve never even scratched the surface of Thor’s books?

>What does Thor do to become unworthy?

In the comics he loses his faith in Odin, causing his powers to vanish. No word on how or if they're going into that direction in the movie.

Can comic readers fill me in on whether or not the Celestials are responsible in creating the X-gene?

OP you forgot Dr Strange

Yes, they are.

There is no consensus. The people who pushed strongly for (this approach) and incorporating Celestials/Eternals more deeply into the Marvel universe either are not working there or are dead.

Thanks. So THIS is how Feige is gonna incorporate mutants into the MCU.

Don't really care for Widow.
Never was big on the Eternals, so these changes don't bother me.
This sounds pretty dope, actually. My check it out.
If it doesn't have Raid level choreography, it will be shit.
Fuck, please not House of M fuckery. I was starting to like Wanda again.
Pretty shit concept. I frankly don't care since the main timeline Loki is dead.
Neat, but would be better as a Youtube series than a paid subscription show.
Ground level heroics sounds neat, but god, please not Kate.
Fucking dropped.
GOTG 3 will just be more of the same. Don't care for BP. Carol can eat a dick. Blade could be cool, but I doubt he'll be half as cool as Wesley Snipes. Iron Lad can fuck off. And FF and X-men are likely to be handmedowns of Stark too.

All in all, I'm glad I stopped caring after Endgame. Time to be an adult and move on from this shit.

Attached: 1500163111897.png (201x186, 37K)

>as Alexei Shostakov / Red Guardian

awesome. Cant wait to see what they do with him

What about Sersi?

He finally admits The God Butcher was right and no asgardian is worthy of being a god let alone their supposed powers after a lineage of fuck ups. Jane is worthy since she’s willing to aspire to godhood and the magic is changed.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 is in development, starring Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel.
FUCK YEAH
>Everything else
Might be cool

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS (May 7, 2021)

>Directed by Scott Derrickson (“Doctor Strange”).

>Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange.

>Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch.

>Rachel McAdams reportedly returning as Christine Palmer.

>Benedict Wong reportedly returning as Wong.

>Chiwetel Ejiofor reportedly returning as Mordo.

>Lord Nightmare will be the villain.

>Set after WANDAVISION.

>Will be the first “scary movie” in the MCU.

Attached: Doctor Strange.jpg (798x420, 19K)

>day 1 watch
Guardians 3
Doctor Strange 2

>might be interesting
Falcon and Winter Soldier

>piratebay-core
Everything else

>not worth a pirate
The Eternals
Black Widow
Captain Marvel 2

Too sexy

>Episode 1 explores what would happen if Peggy Carter received the supersoldier serum during World War II.

Give muscle girl please.

Attached: wBr7iD8.jpg (1440x1439, 170K)

>Black Panther 2
>Michael B. Jordan
wat

Literally a man

Soul World.

Attached: Soul World.jpg (864x432, 49K)

Eh...yeah. You're right. That does make sense.

Awkwa is love. A throaty, low-pitched love.

You won’t be saying that if she was crushing your skull between her thighs.

>Thor became unworthy
But even after he turned into Fat Thor, he was still worthy when he got the Mjolnir when he traveled back to the events of The Dark World.
And didn't they cut out a scene from Ragnarok that implied Valkyrie was bi because China hates gays?
Endgame was also slightly censored in Russia to alter a piece of dialogue that said a guy was gay.

Most excited for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Black Widow, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, WandaVision, What If...?, Loki, Black Widow, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Captain Marvel 2.
I am also excited for everything else.
Hawkeye also seems very comfy.

>Lauren Ridloff as Makkari, a scientist who moves at superhuman speed.
Gib Quicksilver back you cowards

>Angelina Jolie as Thena
Surprised they didn't cast her as Sersi
>Lauren Ridloff as Makkari
Redhead genocide continues, this time with genderbending.
>Dong Lee as Gilgamesh
Asian actor as a Mesopotamian god-king?
>The main villain is rumored to be Druig
Boring.
>a rogue Eternal who joins forces with the Deviants
Booooring.
>Keanu Reeves is reportedly eyed for the role
A waste.

>The series will explore how Loki influenced numerous notable events in human history.
If this is going off of the scene in Endgame, Loki escaped with the space stone, not the time stone. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

>>The main plot will adapt Jason Aaron’s comics run in which Jane Foster became the new wielder of Mjolnir after Thor became unworthy
What a fucking joke. We already had two whole movies that focus on Thor being unworthy in one way or another, there's literally no reason to adapt the Whor run.

These seem alright.

Attached: Celestials.jpg (1400x700, 156K)

They can only go nuts and creative on the tv shows. The movies have limits due to China

>>Marvel Studios’ first animated series.

Huh, wonder why they're animating this one? Not complaining just seems kinda odd.

Becoming comfortable with being Captain America is probably his character arc.

That is an absolutely based title card

Fraction's Hawkeye and X-Men ars both good. People here just hate him.because he keeps getting his hack wife work

Probably so they can do whatever they want with it. Since it’s a what if series they probably want to go nuts with it but not spend money on locations, sets, actor scheduling etc. They could probably also bring back Chris Evans or Robert Downey Jr or any other past actor.

Likely cast:
> Agatha Harkness
> Chthon
> Eric Williams
> Simon Williams

I think Monica Rambeau's role is going to be frankly small, they only highlighted her due to Carol and diversity. She has no history with Wanda.

It's Chthon who sabotages Wanda's pocket reality, it does not simply unravel.

Olsen and Feige have implied Wanda becomes a WITCH by the end of WandaVision, and then meets Strange.
They will be a team-up like Thor and Hulk in Ragnarok.

Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic will make the philosophical divide between Strange and Mordo widen massively, and Strange won't be able to trust Agamotto, either.

Wanda is literally doing the same thing as the Ancient One.

Attached: ElderGodChthon6 (22).jpg (1242x1554, 391K)

Prediction: Agamotto will betray Strange and side with Mordo due to his fear of Chaos Magic.

>>The movie will feature LGBTQ+ characters.
Why is this a selling point?

How many comics will Wanda appear in during Spring and Summer of 2021?

Answer: None.

Cause of the marxist culture we currently inhabit

>create a “perfect” world where Vision and her are a happily married couple
is Quicksilver coming back?

>No word on how or if they're going into that direction in the movie.
it's not the main world's Jane

>Only one show on the new streaming service for the year
This is shit

Ah, I see you too are a man of taste

>Tony Leung as The Mandarin, Shang-Chi’s father and the leader of the international criminal empire known as “The Ten Rings”.

This is god tier casting right here. Sucks that The Mandarin's first proper appearance ( blade by Tony motherfucking Leung no less) will not be in an Iron Man film.

>Cause a duh marzist cultur blah edge blah I’m right and get mad at girls on tindoi DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

>Huh, wonder why they're animating this one?
So they can do events at any point in the MCU without having to worry about a whole multitude of things like actors ages to filming locations

>Nightmare
Based, best Strange villain

Fingers crossed this has good fight choreography.

>>Set after WANDAVISION.
I gotta say I'm not a fan of half the MCU being behind a pay wall now

marvel’s so desperate for mainstream appeal they cannibalized their animation releases to just be lite movie spinoffs.

But purchasing movie tickets itself is a paywall.

More like they're trying to release a whole bunch of stuff in the next few years to pad out their Disney+ lineup.

>>Awkwafina in the lead female role.

who is she going to be? I can't imagine her as Leiko Wu?

Better dilate before it closes.

>Shang-Chi
>Got to look at Asian cuties instead of ugly niggers like Black Panther or Thor Ragnarok
Gonna be based, bros.

They'll find a way to raceswap somehow.

I just don’t care.

>raceswap minority with another minority

Attached: D5gGVtpWAAEar-A.jpg (513x292, 30K)

>Awkwafina
HEY SHANG CHI! YA WANNA GET SOME WEED?! I KNOW SOME GHETTO GUYS WITH THE GOOOOOD SHIT!

Attached: Chthon_(Earth-616)_from_Mighty_Avengers_Vol_1_21_0001.jpg (600x640, 70K)

I'm trying to figure out what purpose this comment serves and I can't think of a single thing other than you're an edgy 14 year old who wants to say "nigger" on the internet

Or typical butthurt Zoomer still triggered about Black Panther's success because you're an insecure cauc faggot.

Either way fuck off back to Yea Forums or /pol/ or whatever containment board you're from

>Ant-Man 3 never

fuck. i saw the font and hoped it was about anything other than that run. theyre gonna make clint a fucking moron, arent they?

Yeeeeep.
Cause females love their males pathetic and incompetent.

>Ground level heroics sounds neat, but god, please not Kate.
Kate was in the graphic for the title, and the audience EXPLODED in cheering.

Attached: D__JKuqW4AEDaPC.jpg (1508x2047, 238K)

yeeees
but where are the ANTS

Question.
How the fuck is Elizabeth Olsen going to film WandaVision and Dr. Strange 2 in the same time frame? They need to start filming NOW for that to work.

>jolie not sersi
whats the fucking point

Saving Sersi for a sequel?

nigger im talking about jolie not being sersi

Movie tickets are paywall.
And even if you just get the DVD's on Netflix, the shows will probably be put on DVD's too.
>>Nobody does Netflix DVD's anymore
So you're fucked.

What makes you think I have tinder or that I hate girls? What's wrong with you?

So we can get Sofia Boutella for Sersi.

i will refute your comment but you got quads so nevermind

whelp, into the trash it goes

>Sucks that The Mandarin's first proper appearance ( blade by Tony motherfucking Leung no less) will not be in an Iron Man film.

they are using him to replace Fu Manchu

I presume she will film WandaVision, then her scenes in Strange 2 will be organized so as not to clash.

>If this is going off of the scene in Endgame, Loki escaped with the space stone, not the time stone. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
He can't travel through time, but he is thousands of years old. It could just be flashbacks.

I have an idea for a What If episode.
>Black Panther
>Killmonger demands to fight T'Challa for the crown
>T'Challa says no
>Roll credits

I'm surprised there are no Avengers movies here.

No, More Mutants!

Soon

Why do they keep forcing awkwafina into things? Is Lucy Liu too old for hollywood?

>Why not just call it "Captain America and the Winter Soldier"?
Because there is a movie named exactly the same.

>>Angelina Jolie as Thena, the leader of the Eternals.

This is going to be a mistake. She's going to demand changes, which is why nobody wants to work with her.

>Surprised they didn't cast her as Sersi
Shes too old for the role and pairing her up with Madden as a couple would be weird.

They haven't found someone to be cast as her yet probably.

>Lauren Ridloff as Makkari, a scientist who moves at superhuman speed
This will be a jab to DC, you'll see.

Thor will become unworthy because he fuck off'd to space with the Guardians instead of ruling, next Thor movie will focus on him being worthy leading to a Secret Wars movie.
first 30 min of the Secret Wars movie will have Thor and Hyperion's last stand against the Beyonders

>Zemo relegated to Disney+ streaming
Lame

>Female Ajak
I don't like it.

What's the budget going to be becuase Marvel animation is kinda shitty

>Awkwafina
Who?

I am extremely surprised that she's not black.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

Wait I thought ikaris would be the main character, also why is the cast gender switched

>The main plot will adapt Jason Aaron’s comics run in which Jane Foster became the new wielder of Mjolnir after Thor became unworthy

Attached: 1541978813010.jpg (1024x682, 52K)

she's Lupita but for Asians and less talented

Winter Soldier is still one of the best MCU movies, I see no reason this shouldn't work so long as the supporting cast and action are good.

Literally no opinion. All the gender swapping and progressive bait has me rolling my eyes, but the fact they said they're going for a Kirby feel has me intrigued. I know nothing about the source material, but I said the same about the Guardians in 2014 and those are my favorite MCU movies, so it might be good. Really hope they don't waste Keanu on "one-off antagonist" instead of pinning him down for Silver Surfer or Adam Warlock or something cool like that.

Sounds fine, hyped that Zemo is coming back.

The cynic in me says this is just to pander to China, but it could be fucking awesome if the action is actually shot and choreographed like a proper kung fu movie and none of this CGI close up seventeen cuts a second bullshit.

Sounds weird, might be okay.

This sounds like a really fun concept, and it only being 6 episodes basically ensures it won't wear out its welcome.

Loads of potential here, hope the expensive voice cast doesn't mean the animation is Avengers Assemble tier garbage.

Meh.

This sounds fucking dreadful. Thor is in such a fascinating place as a protagonist and they decide to make a rom-com where they bring back Natalie dull as dishwater Portman and adapt one of the most infamous runs of modern Marvel. Love Taika, loved Ragnarok, but they're gonna have to really sell me on this.

Literally all of this sounds leagues better, with the exception of Captain Marvel 2.

>Loki escaped with the space stone, not the time stone. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Makes about as much sense as the mind stone giving Wanda red reality warping powers instead of the reality stone.

>mind stone unlocks hidden mental potential
Checks out to me. Not in Quicksilver's case, of course, unless we replace "hidden potential" with "X-gene".

I'm really hyped for this, if only because they specifically said they're going for horror.

>Black Widow, Hawkeye, Eternals, and Shang-chi movies
>Vision, Falcon and Winter Soldier relegated to streaming shows

Jesus christ phase 4 is gonna suck. Dr. Strange is the only thing I'm looking forward to.

>108866967
You're trying too hard to get them there (You)s.

>No Sersi, the only Eternal people actually like.

She hasn't been cast yet, but she's in it.

You are one worthless retard

Wow they all suck. Was hoping for Thor 4 but after seeing that no fucking thanks. Wanda will probably steal the show in Dr.Strange too. Guess the audience don't like cis male characters anymore. Endgame was a good enough resolution with ffh as an epilogue. Might watch Spider-Man 3 but I'll be sticking with anime for now

>literally BLACKED Widow
Kek.

Attached: 52B2EFDC-1717-4A82-AB77-B60C07E85489.jpg (497x618, 156K)

>Please not Kate
The only real issue with Kate is how writers after fraction's run kept writing her as a perfect, explicitly better Hawkeye. The MCU movies have been good at writing the heroes as actual believable characters, so Kate will likely be her own character and have her own flaws instead of being perfect.

>Nightmare
Come on. The film name hints SO MUCH at Shuma Gorath and a Lovecraft send-up.

>unironically thinking that sam and buck can carry a movie without cap
wew

Nightmare will be the henchman of Shuma like Mads is to Dormammu, iirc he was connected to Shuma i don't know if its still the same now.

Winter Soldier had by far the best action in any MCU movie, but I just can’t into Widow. She’s such a non-character her issues feel tacked on to make her work in a given movie.

Jolie should’ve been fucking Sersi. That said, I’m intrigued enough they’re dumping so many big names into a Kirby classic I’m willing to give it a shot.

Retarded they’re still trying to use WOKE as a selling point, though.

If I wasn’t put off by the fact I literally don’t care about Falcon or Zemo and Bucky doesn’t have any dynamic I want to see with either, I’d be grimly satisfied they don’t even have the balls to call him the new Cap. Won’t watch.

Too little, too late. Also what the fuck that’s a real name.

Uh.

Fuck it, why not? Seeing this. I’m pleasantly surprised they’re letting Wanda go all balls-out psycho-reality warper. Also hah, nice unintentional(?) Thanos parallel.

Also fuck yeah, DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS is the only thing I’m sincerely excited for even if there’s literally no info on it except for the title.

GOD no. Disney, you already killed any credibility in him as a character over 3 movies’ worth of jobbing. I don’t care about his alt.

...enthusiasm pending animation quality.

Bored. Pass.

Oh fuck you, Jason Aaron. And fuck this steaming heap of garbage.

Not seeing any of those except for Guardians, and Guardians only because Gunn has a knack for squeezing in enough quality to make me like parts of an unlikeable whole.

>”I don’t believe in Odin!”
>Odin’s fucking dead and would probably be quite glad Thor’s learning to stand on his own feet

>”Hurr durr I’m a useless dick now!”
>We’ve gone through this fucking arc twice already

>”Gorr was right-“
>”Wait. Who’s Gorr? Hela is she who wields the Necroswords after all. I...suppose...Hela was right...to kill all my friends in Asgard...and conquer more than 9 realms...”

The only way I can see it happening in the MCU if they just Tesseract/plot device away Mjolnir into a portal and Jane just happens to be in another realm of existence that reverses the polarity of the magicajnouhrgigoarngljknsgdl

And because it bears repeating: Yes. Yes, this is all I wanted. Although I have to say, I kinda hoped they’d have gone with Shuma-Gorath as the main villain after introducing the scope Dormammu operates on.

Anyone else find it egregious T’chaka just stood there and took T’challa’s tantrum without a meaningful reaction? Big, big parts of BP scream of “we need to hit a bulletpoint in the script and we’re running out of available runtime” to me, and this was one of the biggest of those moments.

I just want to know (a) what justification they give for Jane Foster being able to wield Mjolnir and (b) how Mjolnir is around at all given that it's been destroyed and the past version borrowed in Endgame was returned to its original timeline.

>unworthy
He does need to be for someone else to use the hammer. Remember Cap in EndGame? Thor has StormBreaker.

This is the only concession I ever want to make to the concept but: Considering Stark and Pym whipped up pym particle-based time travel enabled by a big array of rods and mirrors, Jane has theoretically been studying the Bifrost, and Thanos reverse engineered a portal through for his army-it’s not impossible Jane might be able to figure it out for time travel too.

The question is why she would even want to.

Why can’t he use both, without giving a meta reason?

>may 1, 2020

that's too early

No idea. He used both in EndGame, so... Whatever works for the script.

Attached: react.png (341x334, 147K)

I can think of literally no feasible reason he’d hand the hammer to an untrained mortal woman, ex-girlfriend or no.

Yes, because it was before Clint became Ultra-screwball-whose-only-purpose-is-to-shill-for-Kate.

>Too little, too late.

not really. It's smart to give Shang-Chi closer ties to the MCU by replacing Fu Manchu with the Mandarin

Eh, agree to disagree but unlike the other 4 topics I’m ranting about on Yea Forums right now I just don’t feel strongly enough about it to be too passionate. I just think when you introduce the Mandarin to your movie as a shitty science fire dweeb, THEN tried to retcon the dweeb as being a lying prick because everyone hated the shitty science fire dweeb, THEN made like 5 movies without anything to do with the Mandarin in them-

-isn’t it a bit pointless to try to make him work this late in the series? Iron Man’s fucking dead. If they ever use the Mandarin in a modern movie he’s going to come to Stark Industries, yell about revenge and then someone’s going to have to explain to him his archnemesis isn’t available because he died snapping away Thanos.

Oh fuck you, now I’m selling myself on the idea of Tony Stark coming back because the Mandarin resurrects him just to beat him up properly

i just hope the villains are gonna be the wrecking crew

>no Hammer/Sam Rockwell
It hurts a little

>Physically strong girls magically turn into men

You are pathetic.

>Asian actor as a Mesopotamian god-king?

It starts 35,000 years ago.
And, honestly, to expect things like knowledge, logic and intelligence from movie makers is silly.

getting some real Earth X vibes here

Attached: 1563748801142.jpg (1024x650, 53K)

He was also the henchman of Shuma in the comics

>>Physically strong girls magically turn into men
>You are pathetic.

Or because they look like a man, faggot.

I'm imagining Nightmare will be the main villain, only to reveal that he's only a lackey to Shuma in a post credits scene to build up Doctor Strange 3: The Cancerverse.

>Will be the first “scary movie” in the MCU.

Eh, as much as I'd like to I dunno if I believe this. Remember that the original cut of Doctor Strange had very little humour and quite prominent horror elements (remember that Scott Derrickson got his start directing some of those latter-day Hellraiser movies) but it was a disaster with test audiences, which is why Dan Harmon was brought on.

>>BLADE is in development, starring Mahershala Ali as Eric Brooks / Blade.
ah the final fuck you to Marvel Netflix, stealing one of the actors
i guess restarting most characters with better budget and actors is now fair game right?

Attached: keanu-reeves-is-coming-to-the-mcu-and-fans-are-casting-him-a_2hh4.910.jpg (910x549, 143K)

Everything is behind a paywall, including food and water. Welcome to life.

Also, if you don't want to pay for Disney+, just torrent it. Shit will be on piratebay within a few days of it's release, if not sooner.

>not worth a pirate
>everything involving women
You gay?

Captain Marvel proves you otherwise, and I'm sure Thor 4 will just be Jane and Valkyrie making Thor look inept.

Very white looking cast

They could call it Captain America and the White Wolf, then. It would make sense for Barnes to want to pick a different superhero name than the name he had when he was a brainwashed assassin.

Sounds like the series may be about Wilson picking up the mantle though, so maybe that's why they're still calling him the Falcon.

Oh god, thank you OP. You just assured me that it was the right thing to drop Marvel after Endgame. Now I don't have to sit through and waste time watching WOKE, FEMINIST and LGBTQRSVZ++ garbage.

>O-T Fagbenle
?
Is that pronounced oaty fag ben al?

>getting really creative and unique.
Introducing LGBTQ+XYZ&$# characters is about the limit of their creativity user.

>the difference normal people can make in a world populated by a superhumans.
And rainbows and unicorns and then everybody clapped and celebrated diversity.

>The main plot will adapt Jason Aaron's...
Aaaaaaand dropped.

>MCU Blade
>PG-13
>no vampires (china)
>Wakanda roots
>Is a Skrul hunter instead.

But Skrulls are the good guys in the MCU...

Hopefully he gets the James Gunn treatment where the first movie is safer and more formulaic while the sequel gets to be the directors pure vision and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Yes, yes, we've heard it in more than one thread, and it remains tiresome and untrue.

You still think it'll be R. Cute.

Woah, woah, woah, that sounds transphobic, sweetie.

Disney has bankrolled some of your favorite R-Rated movies. And some of Tarantino's bloodiest action films.

Attached: Starship TroopersB.jpg (275x183, 9K)

You know Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are Disney flicks right? And if the argument is if modern disnet wouldnt do it, then it seems Deadpool and Logan showed that R-rated superhero movies can be extremely profitable.

Most likely R-rated Marvel will get a sub-label that clearly advertises to parents that its not intended for kids.
That said, there were a lot of parents with small kids at my showing of Deadpool.

Problem with R-rated superhero movies is that it'll more than likely cockblock you out of a Chinese release.

The Marvel Knights banner was a good idea for movies, shame it only actually extended to two films.

a Marvel Knights brand could work, where they do the experimental R-rated section of the MCU.

>SPIDER-MAN 3 is in development. Sony Pictures sets the release date, so it might be released before Phase 5
I fucking hope so.

Given that Disney has been rabidly chasing Chinabux the last 7-8 years, is it just a matter of time until Aero gets a movie or would international audiences find the whole bootleg anime thing offputting?

Attached: Aero_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (738x1044, 296K)

>Problem with R-rated superhero movies is that it'll more than likely cockblock you out of a Chinese release.
That's not a problem if you can pull Deadpool bux consistently. And most of the R-rated heroes of Marvel (like Blade) have much lower budget requirements.
Disney would be fine making 100-150 million dollar Blade movies if they can get 700 + million box office on them.
If Deadpool had released in 2019 it would be the highest grossing non-Disney movie of the year.

There are barely any movies left this year with the hopes of making Deadpool money (that aren't Disney).

Attached: deadpool.jpg (2728x1503, 295K)

>There are barely any movies left this year with the hopes of making Deadpool money (that aren't Disney).
Also I might add that the best hope to do it is also R-rated (IT2).

Can someone explain to me Yea Forums's boner for Shuma Gorath?

Marvel is not going to animate it. The series is done by a french studio.

The french are usually some of the best western animators so thats good.

>Jolie should’ve been fucking Sersi.
No she shouldn't, shes way too old for to be Sersi and she looked more like Thena anyway, so they got the casting right for her.

And remember there's still more announcements at D23

Basically Marvel's Cthulhu

Been saying it for a while now, but Earth X Galactus will be their way of weaving him in to a larger Celestials arc. He has to eat all of the eggs.

discordservers
com/server/

They'll be vampires sort of, they'll just never say the word "vampire" and they'll have been the result of some experiment of Tony Stark's to cure some disease or some shit. Sort of like Morbius but more Stark shit.
Source: my ass (with a hunch)

Great meme, friend. I bet you pull it out of your ass and shove it back in there several times in a day.

Yeah but didn't they confirm that they were moving forward with the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider already introduced in shitty ABC Marvel as a soft rebot for Disney+ ?

>Mouseshill consumerist thinking he can call someone else a gay
lol

They made Skrulls good guys to avoid accusations of anti-semitism.

Robbie is getting a show on Hulu

>Skrulls
>anti-semitism
This is your brain on /pol/

Yelena, Nat and Taskmaster have history with Clint in the comics. Bucky and Falcom have history with Clint. Clint has history with Bucky and Nat.

A pitty Widow is dead. A crossover would be so sweet.

Clint is so dead, man.

Well, either gay or a woman. Which ever offends you more.

>Mouseshill consumerist thinking she can call someone else a girl
lol

Skrulls are clearly kikes.

Here's your Taskmaster

Attached: Black-Widow-concept-art-Taskmaster-700x300.jpg (700x300, 42K)

Ah okay so it isn't canon to the MCU

Better than a lot of Taskmaster designs, so I guess I'll take it.

Everybody will be rooting for Keanu, i hope they realise this

Not like this !

I could see them being compared to the current refugee crisis, running from an evil tyrannical regime that seeks to exterminate them and we have to accept them living among us. But jews? How the fuck does this make any kind of sense?

I'm a socialist, sweetie.

Ah, true. Simon would be a nice addition to the MCU. I wonder, would Paul Bettany play him as well?

Like in the comics!

Jews take control of the levers of society towards subversive ends.
They also have this chameleon quality where they take on goy names like Miller, Marshall et cetera to pose as us.
Another great example of their shapeshifting is Twitter and their "fellow white people" post when the aim is to foment ethnomasochism in whites.

Nigger

If they improve Clint to his actual personality in the comics, now that we don't have a MCU Iony Stark around, their dynamic could be interesting... if they actually make Bucky, like in the comics.

>hire a half japanese/white guy with a full anglo name to make a chinese kung fu movie
>hes "asian" so western audiences will think it's diverse

But im interested to see if China has a problem with the director, i think Marvel would have been smarter to pay big bux for some famous hong kong director

looking forward to seeing sam and bucky interact and how they can work together without steve.

>Described as a cross between an American spy thriller and a Chinese Kung-Fu epic.
alright this is one im looking forward to the most. Havent seen a kungfu movie in a while, but I'll really disappointed if the thriller part of the movie ends up as boring as winter soldier's "thriller"

>wandavision
interested in concept alone, I like scarlet witch but I wish we had gotten more scenes of her and vision. Their love didn't really seem that believable to me. Im surprised those two are popular enough to get a show to begin with

good for portman getting a big role again after Dark World being the worst MCU movie, and not even being in thor 3 or endgame. Surprised MCU didnt drop her character completely. But thor1 was a still a good movie and she was a good character in it, im glad she's being given a second chance. But also
>Jason Aaron
>female thor

WHERE'S ANTS

Attached: 1554181162759.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Like this!

Honestly this. Would be fun to watch

Not interested in the Disney Plus stuff, will see all the theatrical movies (Strange especially, Thor I'm iffy on if its fem-Thor).
/m/ here, Marxist culture literally can't exist without automation taking over every single job, not gonna happen for another 30 years minimum.
Give it two years.
>This is god tier casting right here. Sucks that The Mandarin's first proper appearance ( blade by Tony motherfucking Leung no less) will not be in an Iron Man film.
It sounds like they listened to fan backlash after Iron Man 3 but didn't want to cause racial complaints. Kind of horse shit when you consider nobody /y/ned about Black Manta in Aquaman.

discordservers
com/server/

>90 years of comic books
>countless stories, what ifs, versions of characters and shit
>they finally tapped into this goddamn smorgasbord of Shakespearean storytelling ripe for adaptation
>not to mention their own created spinoffs
holy fuuuuuck the ride will never fucking end

The thing with Shuma Gorath is after you beat him there is no stronger villain, they'll have to build him up over multiple phases. If they ever do a Man-Thing movie I can imagine most of the movie being Hellspawn sicing Glob on him, failing, and fleeing Earth only to be punished by Shuma Gorath for failing to collect and destroy the Infinity Stones (using the Nexus of Realities as a way to sneak in without the sorcerers knowing right away).

Ant-Bros, D23 is our time. If they don't show ants there, we riot.

As someone that worked as a theater usher I can attest parents were taking toddlers to see Chappy. Florida has a lot of unaware people in it.

There is no stronger Marvel villain save for maybe Abraxas.

>Shuma-Gorath is an ancient force of chaos, the immortal, nigh-invincible, and godlike ruler of nearly a hundred alternate universes, capable of energy projection, shapeshifting, teleportation, levitation, altering reality, and sympathetic magic, among many other feats. He is described as being vastly more powerful than other mighty demonic enemies, such as Satannish and Mephisto, and is capable of automatically destroying multiple galaxies through aura-pressure alone.

he sounds like a right dick.

Attached: 82B696EA-46E8-4849-B03D-1B4199F9BDE0.jpg (500x500, 97K)

>>The main plot will adapt Jason Aaron’s comics run in which Jane Foster became the new wielder of Mjolnir after Thor became unworthy.
can they atleast cast an actor who looks like she can pick the hammer up?
>Valkyrie will be openly LGBTQ+ and have a female love interest.
cute

>She will also continue to rule New Asgard.
who gives a fuck

Based and Thorpilled

>muh tarantino
They're not going to make a R-rated movie their logo on it.

Attached: 1552132391006.jpg (634x619, 77K)

>Mouseshill consumerist thinking she is a socialist
lol

femthor is pretty hot honestly, I just dont like the stories itself

>not even resembling a skull
CHINAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I think this is the only one I'm interested in simply because Marvel should be able to afford a good fight scene. If this has good kung-fu fights I'm down

Didn’t Killmonger burn all the heart-shaped urns?

Attached: 4325805C-3BDF-4A7E-8718-67E501DC445F.gif (540x245, 2.69M)

that would be amazing

>which is why Dan Harmon was brought on

who only made it worse

What is wrong with you people? Are you retarded?

Will this be the first time the MCU has a well-made choreographed fight scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=9W3CVIwY7PE
Tony Leung

I’ve seen a lot of news outlets talking about the MCU Comic Con stuff and only one actually mentioned the Hawkeye show. I guess it’s aimed at the 5 Clint fangirls. Hopefully it was cheap to produce so Disney still tries giving ‘less flashy’ heroes the spotlight.

>Prequel set between CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR and AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
>Action and tone described as raw and gritty, in the same vein as CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER or the BOURNE series.

Winter Soldier is my FAVORITE MCU film and a movie set during the highly political time during the Civil War era sounds AWESOME!

CANT.FUCKING.WAIT. WTF, I cant wait for a Black Widow Movie now.

I like Natalie Portman

>marvel animation
>DROPPED

Winter Soldier and Civil War had a few cool ones I think. I'm a bit leery about the director being a Westerner though; I could have trusted some Hong Kong guy to turn out great fight scenes, which is all I really want out the movie. Most of this director's resumé is indie stuff and no action movies

Have any of the actors casted done fight scenes before?

aw man, i was hoping the celestials would look a little beefier like their comic counterparts

Hopefully it won’t be shitty like the Disney XD stuff. Hell, even Marvel Rising is a huge improvement over ‘Ultimate Spider-Man’ and Avengers Assemble. Have faith,

Do any of the series have a chance of not being total shit like that godawful Jessica Jones?

One of my female friends told me that it would be better than any DC property solely because Marvel has always made better animated series and is now owned by Disney.

I was hoping for a space road trip movie where Thor meets Beta Ray Bill and they become bros.

I think only Awkwafina hasn't

Good goy.

I thought this was a TV series.

How many mousebucks have you spent at a theater/home video? I've comfortably spent $0.

>hes "asian" so western audiences will think it's diverse
asians aren't considered diverse anymore

Attached: 67212318_357773491559446_4124264151532961792_n.jpg (765x900, 72K)

BASED BASED BASED BASED

Ajak is the leader in this version. No word on the nature of Jolie’s role.

>phase 5
These movies will probably be going until I have my own children.

>But even after he turned into Fat Thor, he was still worthy when he got the Mjolnir when he traveled back to the events of The Dark World.
Tashiti Washiti don't care. He outright stated that "Asgardians don't hug", you know, after two films where they did.

>What does Thor do to become unworthy?
bad writing

discordservers
com/server/

>90 years of comic books
Yet they keep picking up recent storylines which are mostly shit. Civil War was the first of the monkey paw's curse.

>Ajak and Makkari genderbent
The greatest lost from the Inhumans movie is the female Triton we surely would have gotten.

>I gotta say I'm not a fan of half the MCU being behind a pay wall now
But you have to pay for movie tickets anyway. Disney+ will be like 7 bucks a month, whereas a single movie ticket these days is like 12

>to prevent the Mandarin from taking over the world.
>Mandarin

Funny way to say "China"

Attached: 1561283550445.jpg (500x500, 43K)

checked

Recent ones are considered more relevant to the audience.

I'm guessing from that cast list the episodes might be something like this...

>What if...First Avenger (Peggy Carter received the supersoldier serum during World War II)
>What if...Thor 1 / Ragnarok (Loki wielded Mjolnir instead of Thor)
>What if...Guardians of the Galaxy
>What if...Ant-Man (What if Scott never picked up the Ant-Man Suit?)
>What if...Black Panther (What if the vibranium weapons got distributed around the world or Killmonger killed T'Challa)
>What if...Infinity War / Endgame

discordservers
com/server/

>>What if...Infinity War / Endgame
What could they use for this?

What if Hulk actually fought in Wakanda, like in the teasers.

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-600x320.png (600x320, 127K)

Or What if professor Hulk first appeared when he was teleported back to Earth by Heimdall

>What if Thanos won
oh wait.

Yes, Scott calls him "The Falcon" in the first Ant Man film when he arrives at the Avengers compound.

>What if the survivors were snapped
>What if Scott Lang didn't go into the Quantum Realm but Hope/Hank/Janet did
>What if Captain Marvel stopped Thanos First
>What if they failed assembling the new gauntlet
>What if Stark said "No" to the plan
>What if Thanos won again and different snap
>What if Thor became revenge obsessed for five years traveling the galaxy rather than wait for Captain Marvel
>Wot if people liek grape

yes. because Marvel Studios is doing this, not Marvel TV/

Season 1 JJ was decent. This place likes to shit on Netflix marvel but DD was peak kino and early JJ and LC were decent.