So wait, Pyro is alive again and he's gay now? I heard he's banging Iceman

So wait, Pyro is alive again and he's gay now? I heard he's banging Iceman.

Attached: HotheadPyro6.jpg (640x800, 152K)

He was in contact with jean grey so of course he is gay.

I don't know what that means

There are 2 Pyros

The classic one, St. John Allerdyce. He came back to life at some point

And the new one, Simon, with the same basic design and powers. He's the one who is gay and fucked Iceman

No, there aren't.

No, they are actually 2 Pyros

No.
You can say Pyro and Pyro, Jr., but that's it.

What is this image from? Some type of gatcha digital card game thing with Marvel heroes?

Have they given Iceman a proper boyfriend yet or is Marvel still in its crazy experimentation phase?

They seem to be trying to ship him off with Pyro.

I only ask because a quick glance tells me this happened last year and I haven't been keeping up with X-drama. I suppose it's good if they can just pair him up with someone so that material can go on the back burner as relationships inevitably do.

I think they did it solely for the "steamy" pun.

>Not Northstar

It's like theyre actively trying to keep me from blowing my load all over their comics

>and he's gay now? I heard he's banging Iceman
A song of ice and fire.

Someone, don't know who, high up at Marvel wants Jean Paul to stay with his civie boyfriend.

Letting Bobby and JP date would be admitting Chuck Austen was right all those years ago.

Oh fuck that then.

I'm for it if it pisses off that faggot Sina Grace. It's clear Grace doesn't like Pyro since he treated him (the first one) as a joke in his run and was suspiciously quiet about the post sex scene Bobby had with the second one.

But the NTR Market!

So which one is going to be a pirate in the new book, the OG Pyro or the gay one?

No idea. Most say it is the OG but it could be the new one because why the fuck would the OG want to go on this dumb mission?

Anyone would be after meeting her. Fuckin’ awful mate.

Pyro was brought back to life in Necrosha and it was left ambiguous in the end, as to which resurrected mutants went back to being dead and which ones survived.

In X-Men Gold, Pyro was brought back but the writer planned on him being a legacy character. But Sina Grace explicitly stated he was the original Pyro in his first appearance in Iceman V1. So the X-Men Gold writers had to create a backstory for the new Pyro ASAP because they never intended him to be the original.

Sounds like Sina Grace fucked up

OG Pyro was a professional writer in his civilian life and from the references made about his career, was quite popular.

You could go the route that he's going to write a book about the exploit of the Marauder for PR purposes, with Emma owning the publishing firm who will publish it.

I'd blame Editorial for not doing their job

So just absorb the new one and forget he ever existed. However, the problem now is that they might make St. John gay like what happened to Alan Scott when his gay son was erased.
A straight for a gay.

It's probably the gay one since Iceman is on the team.

Just give one of them a new name. OG Pyro should change his name so people stop assuming he's gay now.

I fucking hope it is the new one because it is obviously they are trying to get Bobby to have a love interest. You cannot have your most prominent gay character be single. You just cannot. So spare St. John that bullshit and let Simon on the book. Hickman can deal with OG Pyro when all said is done.

This. If a writer has an idea about something that might cause a conflict with other material, it's specifically a major part of the editor's job to catch such things before they become problems.

Her crimes need to be punished.

Attached: IMG_20190417_121438_022.jpg (1080x1920, 216K)

Happens far too often these days.

Holy shit, how the fuck is that allowed?

Attached: morty doesn't understand this shit.jpg (417x405, 21K)

Editors not staying informed or caring about their brief. They either should have made Grace change it to a new character or told the Gold people what was going on.
I guess accidental pregnancy can happen anywhere.

She can't be stopped

Didn't Byrne originally intend for him to be gay?

Yes, but it doesn't matter now that they've gone and created two. Unless they're planning to merge them and pretend editorial didn't fuck it all up.

Legacy characters are bad.
This is why I said there’s only one Pyro

>crimes
She's the hero we NEED

Iceman is hot as fuck

Attached: MARAUDERS2019001_DC11.jpg (722x1671, 333K)

He's all smooth down there

Like a Ken doll

He probably has a retractable 15 inch popsicle

What a steamy situation. It just warms my heart to see this cool couple be a pain in the butt to many people and stick it to the man.

Byrne was just the artist, and no other person involved in the X-Books carried the idea forward. He also intended Wolverine to be a mutated wolverine.

LOL

Attached: 277133f2fe2849db3664efa711c88cf5.jpg (400x315, 26K)

Wait. Marvel has editorial departments?!

>be a pirate in the new book
>the gay one
Mutie butt pirate confirmed

There's definitely a modesty covering going on down there.

He has a dance belt, like a ballerina.

No.
One Pyro got offed
The they introduced another one who was gay
Now the original one is back

shut up homo

I assume it's the the St. John Allerdyce Pyro because he's explicitly listed as being in HoX, and in that big promo showing off all of the characters that will be in Dawn of X, you can clearly see OG Pyro with the look he had in Necrosha, no X-Men: Gold Pyro anywhere.

>why the fuck would the OG want to go on this dumb mission?
Maybe Hickman remembered that Pyro actually died a good guy and turning him back into s generic villain was the wrong direction to take.

I wonder if Bobby will just sleep his way through every fire-themed male character.

opposites attract

This time Ghost Rider is the bike, brm brm!

Yeah he's a flaming homo