S-stop staring at my _lekku_

>s-stop staring at my _lekku_
what do?

Attached: aayla-chan.jpg (332x339, 22K)

Yank a boobie out of her shirt.

Make better SW threads fag

>>FOR THE CHANCELLOR!

Attached: 657.jpg (800x748, 323K)

Is it gay to suck on lekku? It seems gay.

Depends who's lekku.

I’d keep staring. What’s she gonna do? Kill me? Attack me? She’s a Jedi. A peacekeeper. If she attacked a civilian, then that would look bad on her part.

Apologize and ask her on a date. Then be bold and continue to stare as she's enjoying her food.

Execute order 66

I own you bitch they are my lekku not yours.

I mean, I’m pretty sure you could fuck her without getting attached to each other

In practice virtually impossible

based on lore, sucking a twi'lek girl's lekku is like sucking a human girl's tits

>a civilian
>implying you are not her padawan who faps to her every night and she senses it all the time through the Force in the room next to yours

How will she explain the hickies?

I would turn sith just for the chance at enough power to enslave her.

More like sucking their dicks since they are giant clusters of nerves and the most sensitive part on a twi'lek's body.

Twi'leks are literally the Muslims of Star Wars: a formerly-matriarchal society toppled by a misogynist patriarchal oligarchy that treats its females like cattle so rigidly that they have to sell themselves like whores to spacers and go into exile to even have a life.

Do you think Asajj would beat the shit out of you if she caught you staring at her ass? Man that would be hot.

Attached: very excited young man.jpg (200x200, 8K)

No. Probably ignore you as an adult or pat your head as a child.

Me and my cloneboi brothers smack her in the face and take turns raping her ass before shoving a blaster in her mouth and making her fellate it with tears flowing down her face.
Then i pull the trigger and fuck the blaster hole in the back of her neck

About 50000 times more based

But with how sensitive they are (according to everything I've read on the HoloNet), and the bondage you've put them in, I can only assume you're an exhibitionist.