What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

It's full recast at a minimum, but he's implying a larger diversion.

Attached: 1563747291382.png (591x628, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Homosexual_Characters
youtube.com/watch?v=L-yxmCNkS30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cyclops will be an actual character in their movie.

I surely hope not.

Attached: Jesus Christ Scott.png (957x603, 979K)

Doubtful.

Its the female epoch.
Do expect the White Queen (or Black King, whatever) Emma Frost to get actual screentime.

X-23 will be the first X-Men solo film, not connected to Logan but to capitalize off of it regardless.

They are all Tony Stark employees

He's going with the Ultimate origin of mutants

This is how you do X-Men, listen here Disney

Stark created mutants

Probably just by making things more comic accurate. Not like, full on adaptation accurate, but more so than the leather and stuff from Fox-Men. I'd also hazard a guess and say Charles might not even appear, same for Magneto.

It will lean very heavily into both the school aspect like the Spidey movies (I'd be shocked if they didn't do Riot at Xavier's for the first movie) and that mutants have a cosmic/Eternals-tie so that the Shi'ar/Phoenix stuff has a more organic connection to the team than the Fox movies.

tl;dr Marvel Studios' X-Men will be Inhumans meets Harry Potter.

Attached: astonishing.jpg (1280x800, 268K)

(Eternals will basically be the origin of mutants in other words, borrowing liberally from Inhumans' origins)

Depends on what he means by 'quite different'. Being fateful to the source would set it apart massively from the Singerverse, but then, does he mean different from the source? If so, in what way? Besides the arbitrary race/sex bending. Like X-men needs that.

Attached: redlotuscover.jpg (700x1076, 140K)

These.

The government created mutants with the help of Howard Stark (gotta have that Iron Man connection).

Isn't that literally what Feige said a while ago? That Loga was FoX-Men's main mutant, so Cyclops was going to be theirs?

Why on earth would he say that? Or even intend it?

Feige never said that. It was just some Yea Forums larper.

>The Inhumans are dead (in the comics) and now everyone is taking there shit and/or mixing it with something else.
Not 100% against the idea but I prefer if they just used original origins and made something 100% new.

Attached: When you find out Namor join a group of villains and that he invited your brother to join too..jpg (960x382, 51K)

>Inhumans were supposed to be MCU's mutants
>Now Mutants are MCU's Inhumans
Turn about is fair play

I'm honestly expecting him and Storm to be the leads while Logan goes off and does his own thing.

>What did he mean by this?
Unlike foX-Men, this won't suck?

You God damn casuals. Inhumans are kree experiments. Yea Forums for the love of Stan the man Lee read a comic for once.

X-Men were already homoerotic to begin with.

Dark Phoenix Saga could already be rewritten as Jean Grey having her period.

You can't deny that; nor can you do the same thing with any other story or team like with the Avengers. Kree-Skrull War? Basically a throwback to Nixon-Era/Cold War politics and the fears of censorship, broadcasting, and a "secret invasion."

Attached: Krees.jpg (1431x2209, 503K)

They are all gonna be kids. And it gonna be a copy of Stranger Things.

Drop Scott and Jean for Alex and Lorna.

Attached: 2158203.jpg (1299x2024, 3.2M)

please god. no

Considering the Eternals comes first, we may get the Eternals, The Deviants, and the Mutants as a shared origin

Let me guess. They'll remake the X-Men as mostly black lesbians, but they'll have a fat white chick in a wheelchair and Latino transwoman as token auxiliary members.

Attached: Clarissa.jpg (1005x538, 30K)

Sex scene with Bobby with some other mutant.
Either Northstar, Dakken, or Pyro.

Attached: EwHswLC.jpg (1012x675, 115K)

>Anole
>Rictor
Jesus I never realized how many gay mutants there are until now.

> Cyclops is leader and gets focus
> Storm is female sidekick
> Xavier and Magneto will play smaller roles or not be present at all
> Wolverine will be introduced in Spiderman 3

> Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant (pretty much confirmed by Feige saying she's a Witch).

>calling others casuals
>"Stan the man Lee"

Attached: sk22.png (966x285, 451K)

>quite different
Come on, X-Statix mockumentery.

What? That's the trend these days!

no make it Nightcrawler

Attached: 1563477036440.jpg (750x1000, 573K)

Attached: 6407c21a-212f-4bed-81d9-e16322d50c49-672x1020.jpg (672x1020, 110K)

here's my wild predictions
wolverine and x23 will be swapped.
by that i mean the character of x23 will be the one who is cloned to make wolverine.
also probably they will specifically not be called xmen, thus the mutants branding. and xavier and magneto wont exist in the mcu.
colossus will be part of the roster in the first one to bank off deadpool but will then be killed off in the movie (theyll hide this so its a shock on release). kitty will have been in a relationship with him and will then move on to dating a new original mcu only mutant character played by a black man.
pheonix/jean, emma frost and psylocke will never appear in mcu. cyclops probably also will not appear.

They'll certainly make one of the white male characters a black woman just because.

Mark my words, they'll do something cringey. You're mocking me now, but you'll see!

he's agreeing with you, redditor

Not mocking you. The picture pretty much supports what you're saying. Duh.

he meant it will be good this time.

Oh. Okay then! We're good to go!

god you're a fucking faggot

And you're an angry guy. I'm glad we got that cleared!

Attached: 1525579420762.png (224x227, 75K)

>In the MCU, Mutants are adored and treated like celebrities

Attached: Smug Ass Elves.png (898x594, 417K)

The actor for Bobby should look around the same age as Holland so they can do a Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends movie.

Attached: IMahAF.png (1039x402, 816K)

lurk 7 months before posting

Not again Jean!

INSANITY!

Only if you take anger management classes, user.

Attached: 1534975515215.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

have sex, incel

Stop taking the Internet personally, user.

Attached: Your Mom.png (817x517, 989K)

Which is unnecessary as hell. Just use an already black character. Hell, use Synch or Prodigy. Yeah, I know, not household names, but surround them with characters people do know, and make them likeable, if having a black character shine so bad is important.

I agree, but it seems to be common practice these days to make established characters black women for no reason. Whatever floats their boat I guess!

If eternals is any indication the majority of the white male characters will be race bent.

Of course they will. They'll be gender bent too!

The people who do this sort of racebaiting are mentally ill propagandists fueling the other mentally ill into thinking they're fighting on the right side of history by buying a movie ticket
It's not about narrative unneccesitation with them

Maybe they just make it weird instead of Xavier and his band of paramilitary supers. First movie is the X-Men exploring Savage Land and having to fight the Savage Land Mutates.

Attached: x-men-byrne-savageland.jpg (600x894, 189K)

Their "new" and "totally different" take on Spider-Man hasn't resonated with me but I have some hope for the X-Men movies.

>Calling me a casual.
>When I'm the one pointing out other series are taking a lesser (pretty much C Lister) series.
Besides most casuals probably wouldn't even know the Inhumans are mostly dead or know who they are unless they watched AoS.

Attached: Here (you) go.png (230x634, 385K)

Finally giving us X-Men Space shit!

>yfw they combine the make the team to find the missing x-men plot of giant size with brood saga

Attached: X-Men Classic 060 original.jpg (702x1065, 227K)

It is incredibly hard to fuck up X-men when you have a clear canvas to work off of. The team and premise has molded and expanded so much, that any direction could feasibly work. Just make sure it's exciting and focus on the titular team. Those were the 2 things the Singer movies largely ignored.

Unpopular opinion: the xmen space shit is kind of bad

nah, you're wrong

>shitclops leading a multi billion franchise
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>mutants are going to be a survivors from the multiverse and seeking refuge
>they will also bring mutagen into the MCU which sparks conflict from the avengers of "Why the fuck do you have a chemical weapon "
Calling it now

It makes things feel more unfocused and haphazard overall. Like, why did Phoenix kill herself on the moon during a space duel with the Shi'ar? It just felt like an excuse to have epic aliens when they could have had her do it on earth and much sooner while the storyline still had the highest momentum.
Brood saga is better than the whole Shi'ar stuff but the aliens are literally called fucking Sleazeoids and it feels like an entirely different franchise crossed over with X-men, rather than X-men.
And Xavier's love life adds nothing to X-men at all.
The Starjammers also usually feel kind of forced.

Wait I got it Blade was announced so that's gonna introduce Vampires to the MCU, what if we get Mutants living in secret and Vampires trying to turn them and the ensuing conflict revealing them to the world.

Get some "X-Men: Curse of the Mutants" on the silver screen

Attached: cyclops-bluffs-dracula.jpg (1366x1985, 375K)

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Homosexual_Characters

reminder that Janet is the first Mutant in the MCU

There is no multiverse, Mysterio lied.

We're having a Dr. Strange movie that has the word "multiverse", the fuck are you on?

I can definitely see MCU X-Men leaning more into the sci-fi and fantasy aspects of the property. Not just space stuff, like with the Shi'ar and the Brood, but throwing in stuff like Mojo and the Savage Land. Although actually I'm kind of surprised the MCU has not already introduced the Savage Land. Maybe they were saving it for X-Men.

X-Men actually has enough black and female characters to not really warrant that. I mean half of most of the greatest teams are women.

Black female wolverine

Hope Cyke gets his time in the spotlight now, he needs his reputation cleaned

Attached: cyclops-msh5.gif (226x173, 6K)

Fuck Cyclops

Never, he's going to be the one to butt heads with captain america now since tony is gone

Can't be worse than Carol.

Emma gladly would.

Captain America's gone as well.

Why are Havok's costumes always so shit?

I think you forgot that sam is now the new captain america

They are both gone.

The new show is called Falcon and the Winter Soldier, isn't it?

I still don’t get your problem with this panel. Scott has been like that for a long time. Sounds like something he would say in Gillen’s run.

What, you don't like the idea that Tony Stark had an Employee Initiative that was secretly putting mutagen in their complimentary Starkbucks Coffee™ to see if it upped productivity?

MCU will make casual audiences care about and enjoy Cyclops so they can finally see why he’s so liked by comic fans, just like how they made audiences understand why comic fans love and respect Steve Rogers.

Shitposters don't even know that SDCC is happening

That one is okay, not good, but okay. He's got worse stuff like his ring head one.

Yes, post endgame the government immediately confiscates the shield sayimg it's government property and Cap was a government employee, and the title and shield were not his to give away and they end up giving both to some Nuke/Super Patriot inspired character. Big twist! It doesn't work out that well.

That's the plot for the FatWS show. Sam was Captain America for like one day then was back to being Falcon.

that alone is a win

So no mutant hate drama?

And MCU Bobby will also be gay.

Epic meme, bro xD

it seems he's toning them down, from all new all different to quite different

Now that he only has one eye, Scott's codename is even more apropos.

written right he should be the mutant version of captain america

High school comedy. Magneto is a disgruntled Howard Stark rival

just like in my comics!

>t.fox executive

They should do what every X-Men movie before now has failed to do. Show mutants as a legitimate threat that deserves an appropriate government response.

>Quite different
They are gonna do the same shit they did with Spider-man, isn't it?

Isn't outing a gay like an original sin to SJWs?

Same should go for the MCU actor of Johnny.

Be a mutant means you are either black or gay now

Can't do that in this political environment. The implied subtext would be that immigrants/Muslims are a legitimate threat and deserve an appropriate government response like border control.

Going the X-Statix route. Not bad

>Unpopular opinion

I think you mean CORRECT opinion.

Mr. Sinister as the big bad or riot

oh great another good x-men series that will be canceled after the first season because it didn't sell toys or something.

>Basically a throwback to Nixon-Era/Cold War politics and the fears of censorship, broadcasting, and a "secret invasion."
Hell. It could be a "throwback" to the Bush Jr War On Terror era. Remember the BSG reboot and Homeland dealing with covert sleeper cells?

Attached: iceman wants to make some snowglobes 1464485490847.jpg (650x1791, 457K)

Attached: 1529891137321.png (849x530, 700K)

No its a sin to normal people with common decency and respect.

okay so why did the "normal person with common decency" make jean grey out Bobby's secret?

>What did he mean by this?
I suppose he will not have the balls to remove the BoEM and Magneto and make another histories in their movies so I don't really care, it will be the same integration vs domination and all the government bullshit again

You post this again I'll come to your house and rape you right in front of your collectible action figures.

Everyone will swap genders and ethnicity. A minimum of 3 characters will be LGBTQ. All sex appeal will also be removed.

Attached: Laughing Cage.webm (1280x544, 2.97M)

100% focus on minority and female x-men. White men will only be cast as villains

Yes, and very few who have actually seen the scene itself don't hate it.
The decision by Bendis was purely for brownie points with the pop-culture headline crowd, not anyone of any political stance who actually reads comics.

We've already have 2 mutants shown in the MCU; scarlet witch and quicksilver. With the snappening and unsnappening, and hulk being the one to snap, I'm sure somethings will be wrong and people will come back with the X gene.

>all sex appeal removed
Are you kidding me? Black widow's TIGHT suit, Wasp's form fitting "armor", scarlet witch's boob window, even pepper pots suit had boob plate.

>Are you kidding me?
No, where are the leotards?...
youtube.com/watch?v=L-yxmCNkS30

>X-gene is a very rare mutation that's been occurring since the late 1800s.
>Mutants pop up often, but there's no greater identity to them through most of history, about as in public perception as transsexuals were to the average 1950 nuclear family. When they appear they're treated with hate and fear. Several lynchings occur against more monstrous-looking mutants, but spread out by years and are rare due to the rarity of mutants themselves.
>In the late 70s a brief blip on the radar of SHIELD occurs when a group calling itself the Hellfire Club appears and starts wreaking small-time havoc (think MCU Vulture-tier) in the name of "Mutant Rights". Their leaders: Magnus Lensherr and Charles Xavier, two close friends and firebrand mutant activists, nearly sparking a nuclear crisis in their early riots and demonstrations of superhuman abilities
>For unknown reasons the Hellfire Club disbands and mutants go back under the radar for decades
>Until post-Endgame Magnus resurfaces under the alias "Magneto", and reveals that he's been gathering mutants from across the world to establish the Brotherhood of Mutants, and declares his intentions by interrupting another lynching of a monstrous-looking mutant and slaughtering the entirety of the rural American town it took place in.
>Mutants become a media firestorm as Mutie Panic runs rampant, and the public begins questioning who and what Mutants are, if the Avengers are Mutants in league with Magneto, and such in blind fear.
>SHIELD prepares countermeasures to track Mutants and euthanize them using a machine called Cerebro, but it can only be powered by a powerful, psychic mind.
>This is when they're approached by Charles Xavier, coming out of hiding to offer a deal to SHIELD: he'll operate Cerebro for them, but instead of eliminating these new Mutants he is given the opportunity to train them at his estate, now a school, to control their powers and be ambassadors for Mutantkind. The X-Men are born.
Here's your MCUtants backstory

Attached: 1559847645511.jpg (480x200, 11K)

He meant that every x-men movie won't be Wolverine & Friends like Fox

All female x-men.
Supersonic man dyke is in charge.
Xavier is black and black panther's tribe.

Cant wait for Deadpool to ask why Xavier and crew look different.

Cant wait for Cyclops to get characterisation.

Can wait for magneto being black and in a slave camp.

Can wait for them to fuck up house of X.

>Powerful mutants existed during the events of the MCU
>did nothing
It's shit.

I hope that they start with the original line up.
Cyclops
Marvel Girl
Ice man
Beast.

Wolverine whenever he is reintroduced shouldn't even be in an X-men film, but a Hulk movie (if they ever make another one)

Not interested at all if they are going to deviate from what was established in the first 30 years of the comic.

This. The MCU already takes a lot from ultimates, likely they’ll take that too.

X-WOMAN
THE X-GENE IS FEMALE

>It's shit.
It's in perfect character for muties, and are you missing where it says right there the X-Men are formed post-Endgame?

Your schick is getting old, do something new

Every fucking thread now with this shit.

>tl;dr Marvel Studios' X-Men will be Inhumans meets Harry Potter.
I'm pretty indifferent to the mcu future and just opened the thread out of curiosity ( I missed all the comic con news ), but I gotta say that's a nice pitch.

i think Feige will play this smart and make Wolverine his own character with his own movies that cross over with X-men once or twice
besides they can always use Hulk as the antagonist in a wolverine movie but that would but heads with Hulk being all smart now

discordservers
com/server/

Less mutant oppression more attention to the cosmic origins of the x-gene
So instead of acting as characters consently fighting the government they are actually able to have adventurers

They should really avoid just doing another Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops and Jean drama for the third fucking time on the big screen. Have it focusing on newer mutants like New X-Men (get to have a teenage X-23 plus gay and muslim characters for PC points) and have the old guard already moved on from the school so we can hurry up and get Storm to Wakanda, Jubilee a vampire, Scott more radical, Kitty Pride as the headteacher, ect.

They get introduced as side characters in other movies
Storm in Black Panther
In Doctor Strange they cross into limbo and meet Magik, and Azazel (Nightcrawlers dad) cameos
Warlock shows up in Guardians of The Galaxy 3

>Black Panthers tribe
What did he mean by this anons

Bendis had to apologise for that shit.

Hopefully Scott as the lead, but probably not due to politics these days

>that beautiful analog art
>that fabulous ironman pose

I miss when comics didn't looked like tumblr shit

>An entire fucking page for that exchange

Bendis wtf

Inb4 Dark Phoenix within 3 films

Imagine thinking the leader of the X-Men will be a white cis male in the MCU.

They'll make Storm the leader and Cyclops will be a bumbling, ineffectual, useless cuck who is constantly trying (and failing) to keep Wolverine's penis away from Jean's snatch.

the only way Wolverine will ever be accepted as anybody but Hugh Jackman is if they go full short hairy wildman logan

I think the fact they announced "Mutants" and not "X-Men" probably reflects that. I don't imagine we'll see Xavier school for 2-3 films

Attached: No u are gay.jpg (655x995, 165K)

>Mutants are the equivalent of minorities
>Mutants break down walls
>Evil Mutants don't exist

>Autism.

Not an argument faggot.

Still retarded.

Oh fuck, is this the original text? Damn, Venom.

>"Where we're the mutants the whole time?"
>"Forced to hide in the closet"

reminder that there is a huge prison built specifically for superpowred people.
Which means that there are more people with super powers that we haven't seen in the movies, and most of them are probably mutants. And that could be the plot of the x-movies

They'll do space stuff and giant robots.

Make Xavier part of the Golden Tribe, a mystic which once handled translating the visions of those who undergo the heart shaped herb ritual