This show died not with a bang, but with a whimper. How would you have ended it?

This show died not with a bang, but with a whimper. How would you have ended it?

Attached: fairly-oddparents-1.jpg (1710x900, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8chdotnet/rule34/res/43607.html#44092
youtube.com/watch?v=UQvGIE6H0wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Channel Chasers

came here to post this

Never ever, the show was only 2 years old at the time, why end it so soon?

technically speaking, they ended it by throwing Timmy into a volcano

Timmy finally realizes that he is transgender and wishes to be Timantha permanently. After realizing that his life is better as a girl, he loses his fairies forever.

probably after one season

Timmy grows up and leaves behind Cosmo and Wanda, marries Tootie, and the kids get fairies. Trixie marries Chester, and Vicky marries Mr. Crocker

Then he turns back into a boy after Jorgen takes Cosmo and Wanda.

Timmy dies

Because look what happened when they kept it going.

Timmy wishes for the universe to be reset killing everyone
this one is the canon end btw

already happened

Yawn

No dumbass. Timmy lost them when he became popular but the mansion and stuff was still there.

Nah, ut was its 4th year? at least it was season 4, that was the best ending. And Danny Phantom had to die in Ultimate enemy

Timmy rejects Instrumentality, and is cursed to spend the rest of his days on a destroyed earth, forever seperate from all those he might have loved

They tried ending it three fucking times.

Everyone fucks Timmy's mom. After about 5 minutes of a zone type fuck montage, the other prominent (and one off) girls worth fucking get jealous and join in. Turns in to a show art style r34 parody on a 28 minute run time. It ends with Nickelodeon getting shut down, not with a whimper, but a BIG bang.

The Leotardo hit follows through, but under immense pressure from New York, an impending RICO case, and a lifetime of loose ends, Timmy's point of view is unceremoniously cut short waiting for.his family at dinner.

I like the way you think. All cartoons should end in nightmarish gangbangs tb quite h

DON'T STOP

BELE

That episode, maybe with the parents being allowed to still remember the fairies.

Immediately.

The show died ages ago holy shit.
The last season they flat out didn’t even fucking care about Da Rules anymore. Must’ve been somewhat liberating to the people on the show by then, really.

Timmy anf the characters find themselves meeting eachother in an otherworldly place, and all forgive eachother at the place of his dad's funeral, only for Timmy to meet his father and realize the bonds they created on the island have brought them together eternally, a paradise together in the afterlife

I would have moved Channel Chasers from the end of Season 4 to the end of Season 5, and left it at that.

If we push it a little we could include a few episodes of Season 6(like the Crimson Chin one) but that's pushing it.

The show really lost its magic shortly after the baby was introduced.

It's A Wishful life was the warning sign of the shit storm of painful seasons

It was, though I still liked that episode. But I definitely agree it was a warning sign of what was to come.

The rest of Season 5 was a lot better

Attached: Fairly.OddParents.S05E05.Escape.from.Unwish.Island.-.The.Gland.Plan.Web-DL.h264.480p.AAC.2.0-Pikanet (640x480, 467K)

I dunno, this show has bullshit rules anyway.

For all we know, Timmy's penis might as well end up on Trixie or Vicky or something like with the Chip Skylark voice thing.

Hartman is a hack

Based

Timmy/Jimmy Power Hour 3 was the perfect end to the whole thing.

Reminder.

Attached: 43A50B08-B72F-417A-A033-0DF62988CC61.png (1159x1500, 607K)

It was the canon ending, they weren't expecting to be renewed

What the fuck is that?

Camp Sherwood, the Berserk of Rule34 comics.

Attached: 60A9D6B7-A36C-4A48-AAF2-D33DDBB189B1.png (1159x1500, 537K)

Attached: pierrot.jpg (712x900, 47K)

TIMMY FUCKS TOOTIE IN THE BOOTY

Channel Chasers
Nickelodeon spends the leftover money on 3 more seasons of Invader Zim.
In a perfect world.

I read this last saturday.

Timmy realizes he has the love of his parents, the adoration of Tootie, the support of his friends Chester and AJ, and possibly even come to appreciate the protection of an overzealous baby sitter. The fairies are released to find another child who actually needs them, Timmy enters the gallery of fairy godchildren as one of the good ones.

If Nick really wanted to, they could then reboot the show with the new kid, or follow any of the other existing fairies, rather than running the show into the ground with uninterested writers, bored VAs, and a showrunner long past his prime.

A 30 minute /ss/ sex session between Timmy and Vicky.

did he spiled his egg nog at Vicky?

It should have been canceled on a whim when Nickelodeon decided it's not making them enough money. Then the writers would have tried to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.
The final episode should have been 1 hour long, and be full of outrageous shit. Mrs.Turner should have cuckolded Mr.Turner with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being the mom getting fucked one by one while the dad just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.
The B-plot shoud have been Timmy becoming transgender, then kicking Sparky in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Tammy (Mtf Timmy) kicking the dog in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Dimmsdale will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking the mom.
It would have ended with the cast insulting the viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomiting all over each other and slicing their throats. Jurgen pokes his head in and says "AGAINST DA RULES", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Cosmo and Wanda right outside the house. Then the baby walks on screen, waves her hands, and says "That's all, folks!"

(contiunued)
The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Butch Hartman high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates God before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall.
It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews Fairly Odd Parents for another 10 seasons.

Timmy wishes everyone on earth to accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior

Attached: bvbz8v1s49f01.gif (150x150, 284K)

That was just one mediocre episode (its badness exaggerated greatly by autistic Enterbots) in a season that was otherwise solid. No Substitute for Crazy, Five Days of Flarg, You Doo, Birthday Wish, Oh Brother, Presto Changeo, Moooving Day were all solid, unique, or otherwise entertaining episodes that relied purely on character chemistry for their humor. Season 6 is when they started spamming gross out humor, limiting the size of cast, and Buttons & Mindy plots, and thats when viewer ratings began to decline starting with Kevin Sullijew's Wishology getting beaten badly by the frigging Jonas Brothers.

>Enter
Rent free

Channel Chasers from FOP is copyrighted 2003 in the end credits

didn't Butch Hartman hate Wishful Life?

what are all of the shows that have been featured in Camp Sherwood?

No, Trixie.

Thats not how it works, and I wont takw the time to explain to you how those work. Channel Chasers was the season 4 finale in 2004

Did it end?

At the very latest end it with Poof. It went from downhill to plummeting after that. Da Rules don’t even mean anything anymore.

RETARD! It was made in 2003

Earlier

The Fairly Oddparents was my favorite show as a kid alongside Ed, Edd 'n Eddy and Teen Titans but I would have preferred if it was a shonen action type of show. I have the same feeling towards Ed, Edd 'n Eddy.

I would've ended it at "The Secret Wish" I'm fond of the idea that the cartoon trend of characters never aging being used as a twist, with Timmy's "10 forever" being explained that one of his first wishes was to never age. You could honestly spin this into a "everyone has to grow up sometime and you can't just hold on to the past. He finally lets go and lets the world move on, and in turn moves on with his life.

Yes,

Introduce Chloe in the 6th season, don't introduce Poof at all, introduce Sparky as a protag then slowly build him more antagonistic, do a live action take that doesn't involve Butch at the highest level or Drake Bell.

Here's the entire roster:
8chdotnet/rule34/res/43607.html#44092

In addition to that:
The Loud House
Peanuts
Gravity Falls
South Park

Oh so they finally wrapped production? How'd it go out?

Disappointing, like you find out it's been running for 15 years with no solvable plot. Just meandering until they introduce the latest character to placate suits into briefly not cancelling them.

No

timy get ipad

Fairy Idol.
youtube.com/watch?v=UQvGIE6H0wg

>It will never be finished

It fucking hurts, lads.

Attached: goku22.png (1360x768, 1.23M)

Yup

why what happened?

So did they just stop giving a shit about the whole secret thing?

What do you mean? It's been going strong

wishology was good user.

Wishology was meh but fixable
>do away with the cringy, by then dated movie references sequence at the beginning
>cut some of the kruft from part 1, most of it was chase sequences, in fact the biggest problem is that it was too long. 3 hours most of it walking or being chased, makes it unwatchable on replay
>do away with all toilet humor, ie turbo "thunderpits" or mark chang eating literal baby shit
>have vicky and the rest actually do shit when they team up with timmy
>replace trixie with tootie, makes the sacrifice 10x more heartbreaking + good char growth for timmy
>dont have every get suited up in part 3 just to job to robots with freeze guns in 5 seconds
>the planet being roboticized actually seems tragic and not "meh, that just happened"
>darkness destroys itself to help timmy beat main robot guy, it never appeared again anyway so may as well kill it

>This show died not with a bang, but with a whimper. How would you have ended it?
here's a challenge for Yea Forums, you can take an existing episode or special of the show and have it be the finale, in the process you're allowed to make changes to the episode and extend the running time if needed(so like if it's a standard 11 minute episode you could extend it into a half hour or even hour long special)

>Hard Mode: can't choose Channel Chasers, Wishology, Abra-Catastrophe, School's Out: The Musical, Fairy Idol, Timmy's Secret Wish, any of the Jimmy Neutron crossovers, or any of the Live Action movies

I'll post an example shortly

it will never finish the same way Berserk is never gonna finish

>>replace trixie with tootie, makes the sacrifice 10x more heartbreaking + good char growth for timmy

He ain't wrong if that is what you're getting at.

For starters it didnt help that trixie's VA showed more emotion in the "tell me im pretty" episode than that scene....

bump

Attached: Vicky's Bae by Garabatoz.jpg (748x1005, 195K)

technically I call show episodes' years by the copyright years in the end credits

Coma dream.
Timmy wakes up, distraught that all those years of having fairy god parents was a dream and tries to return by putting himself into another coma. He runs out into traffic.
Smash cut to the family and vicky crying around his grave, talking about how they should have treated him better.

Beside them, Dinkleberg is weeping over his second dead kid, that he feels the worst in the whole world.

Timmy's dad says "Dinkleberg..." and grabs his wife's hand. He says "come on, we have work to do." and Vicky laughs maniacally saying she's not out of a job yet.

Then you're retarded

It's over?

>"No Timmy. You are the fairies"

STOP IGNORING ME IGNORING YOU

Vicky is cute and redheadpilled

Attached: 75867188_p0.jpg (6000x4808, 2.86M)

You posted it ironically but that episode where Timmy's parents gets exposed to Cosmo and Wanda was actually pretty fucking Kino, that episode couldve ended the series right there.

I mean, one of the first things Trixie did after finding out about Timmy's fairies was demand that he wish her up a unicorn
Also adding Tootie in Wishology wouldn't have made up for the fact that most of the characters barely had anything to do

F
P
B
P

Fpbp
They already had a good ending, and they fucked it up

>most of the characters barely had anything to do
Part of the reason for that was because of Sir Brendan the JUST's guest appearance character taking up a shit load of screentime for some reason

my example, following the Hard Mode rules;

>Love At First Height
>extended out into a full hour special
>first part mostly follows the plot of the original version right up until the end when Timmy tries to revert back to normal
>unlike in the original Timmy's tunnel of love ploy fails and Timmy is still stuck as "Gah"
>Cosmo & Wanda consult Da Rules, and it turns out Vicky is truly in Love with Gah/Timmy
>thus Timmy is stuck as Gah
>second part of the special focuses on Timmy adjusting to his new life as Gah, especially in regards to being Vicky's boyfriend
>over time Timmy finds himself liking Vicky more and more until he's realized he's starting to fall in love with her too
>part three has Tootie be informed by one of Timmy's magical enemies(not sure which of Norm, Anti-Cosmo, or Head Pixie would be best for this, maybe even an alliance between them) about him being Gah and they offer her a magical deal to give her a chance at winning him for herself(unknowingly opening a magical loophole for their own nefarious plots)
>final part of the episode comes down to a confrontation between Vicky and a now aged 16 Tootie over Timmy/Gah, while he tries to stop the villains's plot
>manages to succeed but accidentally outs his Fairies to Vicky and Tootie in the process
>Jorgen appears and offers Timmy a special deal since he saved the world once again, in exchange for not taking away Cosmo & Wanda or wiping his memories, Timmy must use his wishes to help other people from now on(borrowing one of the only good ideas from the first LA movie), Vicky and Tootie are added to the deal as a bonus
>Timmy and Vicky have a romantic moment to finish things off(with it heavily implied that it might be a OT3 with Tootie)

might tweak it and expand upon it later, but that's a good start in my opinion, am open to suggestions though

Attached: let__s_go_gah_by_garabatoz.jpg (686x602, 106K)

I'd make an animated version of the first live-action movie

Attached: d1533657bb963cd29831415fb9d14bab.png (1024x1365, 678K)

Abra-Catastrophe was the perfect ending.Channel chasers was a power version of Ultimate Enemy.

>*poor version.

Hey.

What was the last wish of the last episode?

This makes me sad.

that they could just humiliate Crocker in bed
that was in "Fancy Schmancy"

Based.
AbraCatastrophe had nothing that made it worthy of being a finale. Just Timmy beating Crocker, then avoids losing his fairies due to a trick of procedure.

(pen)Ultimate Enemy was fanfiction tier.
>dude listen right Danny cheats on his test so all his friends and family die and he becomes Danny Coldsteel and Vlad's apprentice but then he nothing personal kid's Vlad and then travels back in time to kill regular Danny for ???reasons????

Not that Channel Chasers had superb writing either, but its future stuff was merely a side plot for the adventure. It was celebrated mainly because, the parodies/references were clever for the time (nowadays cartoons like OK KO do this shit every 5 seconds so it loses its effect), utilized different styles and even non-animation to great effect, had characters that normally act pathetic or cucked by Vicky (the parents, Tootie, etc) step up to the plate against her autism, dealt with the "Timmy will lose his fairies eventually" question, and had closure for the series.

>Fairies Captured
>Thank You Party with all the fairies Timmy meet.
>Crookers captures a fairy.
>Secret is revealed.
>Universe is in danger and earth is changed multiple times.
>A perfect battle with Timmy and Crooker.
>Timmy fixes everything with The Muffin.
>Cosmos and Wanda reintroduce themselves just like episode 1(pilot).
Everything came full circle and ended happy. Plus the story was focused and well written.

Channel Chasers was a mess and was just a series of parodies with a forced in dark plot the didnt really have any focus and felt out of place.

Dude. Danny's family and Friends where killed because he misused his powers and did what he Knew was wrong. And he was left with nothing a noone who understood him. Hense the reason he went to Vlad fpr comfort. Whom also felt his pain. The point of Ultimate Enemy is his bad choices. The creation of Super Danny was because chose to try to get ride of part of himself which resulted in a failed experiment.

Yeah

Unironically Wishology because he ends up with Best Girl

Well if it doesn't have an ending why even bother. And here I was, about to read it to laugh at it. I'm still going to read it, and I'm still going to laugh.

bump

Attached: icky_vicky_by_mr_deathcat_dd4yuj7.jpg (788x1289, 133K)

>

Attached: vicky_at_age_21_by_sinkcandycentral-danwspm.png (3341x2806, 987K)

Attached: vicky_at_age_35_by_sinkcandycentral-dao5vfx.png (4149x3062, 1.22M)

Pic related. It was already perfect for a finale, maybe the change the ending so Timmy and his parents finally get closer at the cost of losing his fairies, or have the fairies stay with them if only the continue to help others.

Attached: E4B890AD-784A-464C-83E4-285A75C43728.jpg (720x544, 82K)

Fuck you! Poof was shit since day 1. Even season 5 was a good encore.

my absolute nigga.

>protection of an overzealous baby sitter
what

I knew I forgot a special when I was listing the ones to not use for Hard Mode, cause it's another one that is too easy to use as a finale, also any thoughts on my concept?

This is a surprisingly apt description.
Does Sherwood even have an upload schedule, it just feels like there's a new page every 2-6 weeks.

on the topic of Sherwood I'm not the only one who feels it having so many series crossing over into it is a detriment and not a benefit to it right?

The more crossover the higher meme potential, and it's already near critical mass

I just feel that having it be so broad dilutes the overall setting, I have similar issues with Bleedman's works(well besides all the other issues those have)

Fuck off edgyfag back nigger pol/

Does he masturbate over a comatose tootie?

>protection of an overzealous baby sitter
Lost me there. Vicky fucking hated him and wanted to beat his ass every chance she got (or just boss him around). She's one of the primary reasons he got fairies in the first place.

time for something strange

Attached: timmy_s_wish_tg_ap_preggo_part_1_by_nadmh_dc12b9d.jpg (2000x1454, 284K)

Attached: timmy_s_wish_tg_ap_preggo_part_2_by_nadmh_dc12hg8.jpg (2000x1454, 269K)

Attached: timmy_s_wish_tg_ap_preggo_part_3_by_nadmh_dc12zd1.jpg (2000x1454, 433K)

She became more and more of a caricature as the show went on, but in the earlier seasons she took her job seriously, even if she was cruel and did abuse her power. She also feared her parents at one point.
I guess it all depends on how soon one were to end the show.

Weird, but kinda neat

Cosmo! Wanda! I wish you belonged to the one person in the world who needed you most!

Attached: Fairly.OddParents.S03E11.Engine.Blocked.-.Mighty.Mom.and.Dyno.Dad.Meet.the.Crimson.Chin.Web-DL.h264. (640x480, 423K)

Attached: written and directed by ToonBabifier.png (1909x1073, 1.62M)

>nothing happens

>autosaged
But why?

One mod doesn't like the show = no one should be allowed to discuss it regardless of any rule breaking or not

That sounds amazingly petty