Adorabat is cute. CUTE!

Adorabat is cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1562996523625.jpg (2000x1700, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
youtube.com/watch?v=sjH7BcigSn0
twitter.com/parkerrsimmons/status/1133912623282511874
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Screaming isn't cute.

LOOK OUT SHE'S GOT A KNIFE

Attached: 1552498509982.jpg (640x640, 46K)

LOOK OUT SHE'S GOT A CHAIR

Attached: Mao Mao - Heroes of Pure Heart S01E09 - Outfoxed.mp4_snapshot_10.15_[2019.07.20_19.19.08].png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

I'M MAD

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: gamer bat.png (490x610, 391K)

Get down, Mr. President!

Attached: 1552159795051.png (500x500, 62K)

It's definitely a trap, like Tails.

Badgerclops a cutest

Attached: 1543147791122.png (600x400, 193K)

Thread needs more Badgerclops

Now that rules have changed a bit I can finally freely say it
*AHEM*
I want to fuck Mao Mao

Attached: still_102.jpg (1000x563, 252K)

What the fuck is wrong with you? Get out of here, you deviant.

Why not both?

Attached: 1533658266170.png (540x353, 160K)

Someone requested a WEBM last thread:
I want it too.

It is, bucko. There’s a reason people consider children “cute” despite their default setting being “make as much noise and screeching as possible”.

Great, so it comes with a handle when you use it as a cock sock

It is when Adorabat does it.

I just want to tuck her into bed, dammit.

Adorabat is shit and she's the reason I won't watch Mao. I can't stand this Loud Screaming piece of shit character. I also hate how she doesn't suffer consequences for being a blatant sadist. She's not screaming "Whoa violence!" out of innocence she WANTS to be violent.

I hate this piece of shit. I hope Mao is cancelled quickly. Complete shit.

She also "loves" Mao Mao but treats him like shit and doesn't value his experience or his opinions. If she's going to worship the ground he walks on, she should have trusted him about the conartists, but instead she whined and cried and acted like a cunt.

I want to ____ that bat

Those are jokes, user
You know, for laughs.

Who hurt you, Anonymous?

Attached: 1550975548906.jpg (640x640, 36K)

replace the t with an f

Attached: tumblr_olaw0fbrPA1rdxuijo4_1280.png (800x800, 100K)

>I just want to tuck her into bed, dammif.

what did he mean by this?

>Wanting to lewd Adorabat
She's just an innocent child.

Attached: D_c9JiDVUAECp4i.jpg:orig.jpg (1400x1000, 173K)

He meant info, buddy.
You DO have your own info bed, right?

I only have a race car bed....

that's pretty cool, Kirk

I got a 3 day vacation for saying that

HE's got a chair

FPBP

>INB4 genderbent version

This qt is missing a leg

I bet she likes anal.

So this is where the thread went

Here you go

Attached: S1E4_Clark.webm (692x648, 488K)

Taking webm requests
Gonna dump a few webms I made earlier

Attached: S1E1_Ratarang.webm (372x300, 169K)

Pat

Attached: 1558942448722.jpg (409x530, 42K)

>Check out my cool battle scars!

Attached: S1E7_Cool_battle_scars.webm (1920x1080, 709K)

The chubby green mouse taking off his glasses and fainting after Mao Mao decapitates a monster.

But what does his Glove smell like?

That's a good one! Give me a moment.

Attached: S1E7_I_have_the_blues.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

JUSTICE

Not him, but I made that one.

Attached: scarred for life.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Like Geraldine

Nice

Attached: S1E7_Dancing_Mao_Mao.webm (420x750, 149K)

Brush

Attached: 1562993921766.webm (430x430, 76K)

Attached: S1E7_Smell_the_glove.webm (1920x1080, 757K)

Mao Mao is a sexual assaulter.

oh shit what is badgerclops doing

Attached: mmbc.png (1920x1080, 1023K)

Mao Mao is the law.

Attached: 1535006273288.jpg (746x561, 82K)

>definitely a trap, like Tails.
I never got this meme. always knew Tails was a boy

Adorabat putting pinky back into the slime monster.

>everybody in this thread calling Adorabat a she.
WAIT IT'S A GIRL? I THOUGHT IT WAS A BOY
REVERSE TRAP IN MY CARTOON?

can you make one of the parte where he tries to show him his severed tail?

She's referred as a girl multiple times. You, like most of us, were probably initially thrown off by Badgerclops calling her "dude" and the fact that she's blue instead of pink.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Brushie brushie.

and no eyelashes

If you think about it they don't really treat her like a little girl, which may be the reason why I'm able to tolerate her character. That ambiguosity is what keeps her from becoming the Mabel of the show.

Faster

man that kinda ruins it a little. It was nice thinking it was three bros having adventures together And adorabat was like their little brother that have to be responsible for.
also it would've been a bonus to have no waifufags around. sure there would be shotafags but they are less frequent.

No but an unbridled enthusiasm and eagerness to help out and impress your hero and fulfill your dream is.

>It was nice thinking it was three bros having adventures together And adorabat was like their little brother that have to be responsible for.
And instead we have Mao Mao being a good dad, which is hardly ruining things.

Attached: adorabat volunteers for amputation.webm (1920x1080, 1.84M)

For a moment I was thrown off but when I heard them call Adorbat "her" and "she" that confirmed it.

Unrelated:
new episode(s) when?

Hopefully in a week or two.

Attached: pure ice valley.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

You idiots, WE'VE ALL GOT CHAIRS!

I am kinda confused, when DID it become against the rules to say you want to have sexual intercourse with cartoon characters?

I wish more thought was put into his transformation. I love him, that's a tiny gripe, but this show sets a higher standard.

>implying girls can't be bros
S W E E T I E . . .

I assume it's a global 3 violation; wanting to fuck anthro animals counts as furry. I think.

>OH, MA MA!

Who’s hyped for Orangusnake’s elite members to come back and actually pose a threat against Mao Mao and the town.
Only for them to bully the lame members who Oraungusnake had gotten close to over time, causing him to eventually tell them to leave.

did Ed ruin Cowboy Bebop? cmon user
she made it better

text can't violate rules like that. jesus christ, it's never been a rule against BEING a furry
it's about posting your own furry OCs

yeah I can't wait for them to show up. The elite villains and the cat sisters are

the #1 thing I'm looking forward to.

Ultimately you're not wrong.
But it's up to a mod's interpretation, not yours or mine. So it doesn't matter what the rules say, it's based on what any given mod reading a post thinks it means.

well we should continue to report things like that then
In the meantime i don't think I would fuck adorabat but she is fucking cute and I would cuddle her all day

It's only been this way very briefly, I wouldn't even say since the '4channel' changeover. More like just this summer.
I want things to be the way they were in 2010 but you won't catch me outright complaining, just asking wtf

I want Adorabat to sit in my lap while I explain how cartoons work to her.

Why does the badger sounds like a white guy pretending to be a black guy? Sounds really off

races don't have sounds, user
and he just sounds like a typical dudebro.

>ew girl
How old are you? Plus, wtf is waifu-ing a plush toy?

>races don't have sounds, user
Reminds me of this from ATHF @ 1:00
youtube.com/watch?v=sjH7BcigSn0

Hasn't stopped rule 34 artists before...you know who I'm talking about

You're new here aren't you.
>ew girl
not what I said

Here you go. Sorry it took a while.

Attached: S1E7_Mao_Mao_showing_his_tail.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Also I misinterpreted what you said and thought you were talking about the severed tail in Bao Bao's Revenge so have a bonus.

Attached: S1E10_Mao_Mao_flashing_his_tail.webm (1920x1080, 2.45M)

I thought in the Bao Bao episode he had an actual little tail stump. here he's clearly got nothin

also as good as the animation is on this show, positively great, there are still a few moments where he hyperextends his feet, as if the animator doesn't get how feet work (lots of people don't)

oh that answers that question.
wow, Adorabat's expression..

They use Mao Mao's fur to hide details of his anatomy when there's no point in bothering to include them. He actually has a nose, too.

fair enough, we could chalk it up to stylization.
actually, also, his tail stump might be flush, but the FUR stands up the way cat tail fur does, only when he's really pissed rather than when he was showing it to blue where he'd be downright tail-between-legs posture.

>He actually has a nose, too.
w-where?

You can see his nose in Bao Bao's Revenge when Bao Bao runs off.

Attached: maonose.png (907x511, 532K)

>not liking great daddy mao mao
yikesola

Badgerclops is best boy

Attached: badgerclops.jpg (1366x768, 140K)

Attached: bc1.png (558x644, 74K)

Does anyone else hope Mao Mao isn't exaggerating for once and his dad is actually a dick and his sisters don't really care for him? Or...like some other user said in the other thread, they're actually villains and he doesn't realize it and is fighting his villainous tendencies.
Though I could see some lame plot twist that they're all just regular people and he looked up to them as heroes and over exaggerated everything.

Attached: 151416560560650650651654.jpg (639x517, 147K)

I'm surprised he doesn't wrap his arm up in some kinda cozy before sleeping, it can't be comfortable
villains would be too much, but yeah I'll be disappoint if it turns out his dad is actually fine and they make up and it's just another 'slightly neglectful dad whose flaws were exaggerated'
i mean, when adventure time did that with a fucking demon lord, that was funny.

We see that he exaggerates anyone that hurt his feelings, like Bao Bao. However, he hasn't spoken badly about his dad or sisters at any point in the series so far, so everything about his family could be true. His dad neglects him, his sisters laugh at him (in a flashback on a clip of All by Mao Self), yet he's never talked badly about them at all.
I'm pretty confident that what he's saying is the truth, that they're legendary heroes. He's just too blind to see that they're dicks.

Attached: hugs.png (1919x1079, 1.84M)

yeah, a bigger plot twist would be if Mao Mao was actually completely accurate with his family portrayal to the point that Badgerclops and Adorabat both thought they were jerks. If his dad turns out to just be "kinda" neglectful, I'll be let down. So far this show has avoided tropes like that, so here's hoping.

Attached: bc2.png (558x644, 90K)

Attached: ff34f.png (744x982, 568K)

Yeah we need to keep that in mind. Mao Mao admires the fuck out of them and wants their approval. if he's exaggerating anything, it's how awesome they are.
and he's not an idiot. if they were all weaksauce and he was the strongest in the family, he wouldn't be delusional about that.

This is 100% my favorite cartoon on the air right now.

Oh my god, this changes everything...

Best badger (Formerly polar bear)

Attached: file.png (1024x732, 664K)

Also the cutest

Attached: sdkfj.png (789x772, 421K)

honestly even as a bear I took him for an albino grizzly. he doesnt have the long high snout and he's lazy as fuck.

I need a gif of this

Bao Bao was actually super strong and a dick. He embellished the details to make the story more epic, but there was no outright lie.

>Mao Mao thread

Attached: h8E23041B.jpg (500x320, 42K)

Bao Bao was just a super strong dog who just gets easily distracted by butterflies. I don't think he was being a dick, or is even capable of being one.
I don't think he lied, but he did dramatize incidents like that, especially the one with him losing his ice cream, dubbing it as an epic battle between cyber lizards.

Attached: icecream.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

i love the brief quality shaded shots on this show

hope it's terminal

>replying to russians

>russians
what?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 233K)

the soviets pay people to go around stirring shit up. are you not aware of that?

Ol' Blue looks serious in this shot.

Attached: pike.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Attached: S1E10_Ultimate_Technique.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Attached: badgerc.png (915x500, 453K)

Perhaps the same could be said of all federal governments

Attached: chair.jpg (900x466, 45K)

The soviet union has not existed in decades, tho.

Oh shit I just saw this. Sorry.
As soon as I wake up I'll try to get to you when I can.

Attached: unknown-10.png (456x557, 279K)

What is Mao Mao looking at and why does he look flustered?

Attached: 0cUr7uK.jpg (410x680, 66K)

I swear if it turns out that Mao Mao was a trans man all long Im gonna drop the show.

pretty sure that's just the FBI

Honey
Without a robe

Attached: Honey-0.png (1068x1436, 135K)

>Mao Dad actually pretended to secretly neglect all his kids in order to push them to better themselves in the eyes of their family members.

Attached: 1538834530174.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Lets face it, this cartoon won't make it beyond season 2

Attached: 1536907101761.png (734x735, 325K)

I fear even that might be generous. It will join Buddy Thunderstruck in the non renewal gazebo of misery.

how is this so obviously molesty, yet airing on a children's network

don't forget you're hime forever

Anything from the scene in Outfoxed where Mao Mao and Badgerclops freak the fuck out of Rufus.

so?
I'd rather have a good 1-3 season show than a bad 5 season one.
It's good and that's really all that matters, asking for a lot of seasons is just being greedy

I'm gonna make this thing sexy

Honey
With a robe
and wizard hat

>Ol’ blue is secretly a retired hero and that’s why he wasn’t impressed

Butts are funny to kids user

A lot of the “what did they mean by this” in this show can be chalked up to Jokes

Idk how i missed the mark so badly here oops

More like AdoraCRAP

More like Adora-SPLAT! Oh!

This episode was messed up

Attached: tiny mao.jpg (841x506, 52K)

>hime
Princess Badgerclops confirmed

Attached: file.png (408x371, 72K)

Get back to work, Ratarang.

rude

Attached: file.png (648x420, 128K)

discordservers
com/server/

howdy

Attached: firefox_2019-07-22_13-00-04.png (1697x209, 50K)

>there were no diapers involved that time

Attached: badgerscream.png (200x200, 46K)

Yeah, it was great, 9 and 10 are pretty good too for the same reasons.

Is that a bad thing these days? Look at what happened to adventure time

did you really fall for that?

Here you go

Will do yours in a bit

Attached: S1E8_Free_Pinky.webm (1920x1080, 1.6M)

you're a mensch

The fuck was this deleted for

There’s an excitable jannie watching this thread like a hawk apparently

idk, but anyway it's great to see the amount of crossover fanart in such a short time

Attached: file.png (1200x665, 392K)

Yeah well I'm reposting it.
The diaper isn't fetish duel you retarded janny, it's there so he looks like Toad.

Attached: 1563813730395.png (648x420, 128K)

I think Badgerclops would make more sense as Luigi anyways...

Attached: 25E1DFA0-9CC5-4C26-B171-5D420ADB073E.jpg (888x660, 142K)

Am I the only one who wants to creampie adorabat? Like having her look up at me with tears in her puppy dog eyes that would be perfect.

>It's a live action episode

Attached: D7rUZNxU0AARE-Q.jpg (948x531, 51K)

Danke user

Here it is.
I think I'll put out two or three more from this part.

Attached: S1E9_You're_Inside.webm (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Do not defile the daughter of Mao Mao, for his wrath shall be swift and sharp.

Attached: D_XU9jKU4AEnofC.jpg:orig.jpg (707x646, 68K)

Cope

I like the character designs

get out

have fun transitioning

The king R U N N

Please no

I must admit that Mao is a very interesting character (for a kids show). It's not everyday that you see a character who was neglected and bullied as a child and held to very toxic values ("heroes are never wrong" and all the trying to impress people thing) until their adulthood in a kids cartoon.

For large webms, do you guys prefer lower resolutions but higher bitrate or higher res but lower bitrate?

Me too. They make scenes like this all the better.

Attached: S1E9_Freak_him_out.webm (1920x1080, 2.24M)

NO!

just fyi disparaging the moderation is a bannable offense. you've gotta phrase it more generally about your confusion and genuine desire to know what gives

Are you the same guy who would always post on Star vs. threads saying that Janna is a “Filipino ladyboy”?

you mean bits/(pixel*frame), bitrate for the fixed size will be the same

the artist (who's also one of the boarders and Badgerclops' voice) probably put the diaper there not just to make him look like toad but also to get "oh god is that a diaper"-type reactions out of people
twitter.com/parkerrsimmons/status/1133912623282511874

Casting level 3 eroticism?

>"heroes are never wrong"
>mao's been saying this to justify his shitty family and their actions

I see. I suppose I'll leave resolution as is and let the converter adjust large webms to 3 MB.

Attached: S1E9_Rufus_questions_his_sanity.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Her screams are fucking adorable and hysterically funny.

In Break Out her screams sound exactly like a baby bird screaming for food. Her voice actress does a great job to not make the higher sounds and quick talking be annoying to the ears.

Not Impressed and Outfoxed were fucking glorious. Perfect horror rape comedy. I think these might be better than Ren and Stimpy.

>that reply
He knows.

Attached: S1E9_You're_my_best_friend.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

The raccoon's (who's name has escaped me) voice sounds familiar. Who plays him?

Have you seen the news in the last year? Lots of people believe the soviet union is a thing. Many of them reporters.

>I see. I suppose I'll leave resolution as is and let the converter adjust large webms to 3 MB.
Meant for , woops

According to the credits, his name is Reggie and he's played by Rich Fulcher.

Attached: S1E9_Nod.webm (738x608, 332K)

>My happy rainbow colored worldview is now become gray. Ah well.
>Flies away singing a happy song.

Attached: Ken laughing.jpg (640x476, 40K)

>According to the credits, his name is Reggie
They mention his name a couple times in the episode it just slipped my mind. Thanks though.
And on top of that:
I was right. He is played exactly by who I thought he was. He was on Mighty Boosh which is who I recognized him most from, but also on a few other cartoons including Gumball, Rick and Morty, and Bob's Burgers.

hnnnggg

>toxic values
out

>Rich fucking Fulcher
i fucking KNEW IT
he always plays characters like that.

Uh, no, the news media are the ones denying it. it's a fact and always has been. All of our dads said it
The most important thing is Putin believes it

Trust me, they don't give a shit either way.

I hope the mods ban Mao threads. You furry bastards ruin everything.

well I could trust you or I could trust my experiences and do my best to cover my ass since i've been banned for flat-out nothing several times, and the 'recent bans' page shows very worrying examples.

The two don't seem mutually exclusively, maybe you're confused as to what I meant when I said they don't give a shit.

What kind of personality do you think the sisters will have? Will they all be their own individuals or will they be kind of a hive mind?

Attached: 6BBA8FDF-80EE-47FD-8E6E-D9983A98BE1C.jpg (1280x1064, 165K)

Individuals. I doubt they'd be as varied as they are if they were like a hive mind.

were you not saying "Don't worry about it" ? because I'm going to keep worrying about it.

I'm saying they'll just continue doing what they want.
If anyone should be getting banned, it's whoever is reporting SFW pictures for false reports, but clearly the latest janitor hiring hired a batch of duds.

it's too quick to be reporting-based. this is someone parking themselves on any cartoon with animals in it. Check out thundercats threads and you'll see the same thing.

Attached: 1563432922013.png (609x819, 304K)

I suspected the same thing. What the fuck did this janitor decide to be a Yea Forums janny for.

Spear is probably going to be most like her dad in terms of personality, big and boisterous
Scarf might be more pranksterish
Hat could be like the depressing downer one
Bracers might be dick since Mao Mao doesn’t seem to like her
Contacts is probably the spiritual meditative one considering how she can levitate

... to do this. obviously.
and for free.
now let's drop it before we all get the hams

I'm perfectly safe regardless. But alright.

Attached: D-0AG2aW4AA_NDt.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

Attached: file.png (1049x587, 114K)

lucky
awwww

>banning threads about a cartoon in a cartoon board
You can't be this dumb. Come on.

Attached: badgerokay2.png (540x540, 147K)

it's happened before. let's pray it doesn't happen again.

>Read it as Rich Fucher
heh.

Attached: 1563296175168.jpg (624x533, 44K)

Now this is something I want to see.

Attached: Golden Mao.jpg (1199x662, 70K)

Damn user, how many times are you gonna post that?

Attached: 1563405415746.gif (412x480, 25K)

I'll stop when it breaks a rule.

Attached: file.png (1450x1550, 1.04M)

Interesting style.. it's rare i see bats drawn with too many fingers, rather than too few.

Attached: D_Y-HS0XkAEOCn8-orig.jpg (1450x1550, 162K)

If B-clops gets a badger girlfriend, do you think her name will be MELESsa?

Like this?

Attached: tumblr_n1hic2V7Ee1qlh9h7o1_400.gif (350x350, 45K)

I want to see Mao Mao's sisters actually treat him like a little brother with respect and love, then his dad's only the problem.
On the other hand, I want them to be part of Mao Mao's problem that causes him to want attention and love, and then his family's the problem.

Attached: EAGIOTQXYAYY4Cx-orig.jpg (1609x1258, 118K)

>Treating your little brother with respect and love
This isn't Yea Forums user. Yea Forums is realistic.

at least two of his sisters are probably proud of how well he learned the techniques they showed him
one of them is going to have a crush on badgerclops while he's just scare-roused

>Mao Mao tearing up cuz his best friend is calling him out in front of the entire town
Muh heart...

A man can dream about cats being friendly to each other.

Attached: EAGIOS6W4AIwFd1-orig.jpg (1280x1064, 76K)

>Drew Mao Mao with pants on
He/she doesn’t know. ;)

Attached: EAAqZ_qUEAEMz50-orig.jpg (1550x760, 104K)

Attached: D_3xVQDU0AAqLCl-orig.jpg (1031x1287, 111K)

God I wish those chopsticks were my dick.

Attached: D_3xWA7VUAA8HUk-orig.jpg (995x1287, 124K)

do not lewd the bat

Attached: maowtf.png (680x630, 390K)

Attached: badgersad.png (360x360, 100K)

Attached: adorabatwoman.png (280x400, 117K)

It's not new. I got banned for posting a pic of a DC character in a DC superhero girls thread, and was cited for posting /mlp/ outside of /mlp/ and there was very obviously nothing pony related to any of it. I cannot even see how one makes that conclusion in the first place.

Was it Zatanna?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: an insanely intimate moment.webm (1920x1080, 671K)

it was posting a drawing of Bleez from tumblr

Badgerclops will eat anything and is gluttonous.

If you had said it was Zatanna from the DC super hero girls cartoon, I'd understand the confusion. The hair is kinda similar to a particular character from that one cartoon we can't talk about.

But Bleez...?
I don't get it.

Some user bitched over and over about it too saying it was ponyshit. Then the pic was removed.

early on I assumed he had pants, because otherwise how are his kneepads attached?
but when he showed us his tail stump... now i'm not sure.
it's either pants with a tail hole (or split crotch / chaps type pants, which any cat would appreciate), or the kneepads have black straps/ties (which leave no bulges in his skin/fur at all)

This looks damn good on him
It's okay to want her to just touch your penis. In a friendly way. She'd probably be curious.
you do not penetrate the tiny bat.

Attached: D-vvUrJUYAA4SUX.png (502x485, 17K)

my heart can't take this adorable chubby baby badger
was he BORN with a missing eye?

please Mao Mao in the subject line so I can Ctrl+F the thread

webm of maomao yelling with his mouth apart like a bear trap

It was written that way for humor and the episode itself was a moral about not trusting every person who's nice to you. She's a kid, kids are gullible and trust people easily most of time, and she knew them for 3 years before she met Mao Mao and Badgerclops what do you expect

Attached: 1563643773155.png (500x500, 226K)

I think we're going to end up seeing him unable to defend his family's behavior as time goes on

Sounds like you met barneyfag.

Not sure which one you wanted so have two.

Attached: S1E10_You_traitorous_dog.webm (808x780, 1.63M)

Attached: S1E10_I'll_never_forgive_you.webm (1082x1080, 696K)

RIGHT MEOW!

Are they a mod? Why else would anyone listen to them and delete pics?

Haha, you said it!
Hey, your logo's cute too!

Attached: S1E10_Pinky_the_Warrior.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

>Are they a mod?
noooo. wanna be mod maybe.
>Why else would anyone listen to them and delete pics?
The short story is they have been banned from Yea Forums more than any other user for evading bans and bitching and moaning whenever they see anything they think it pony related and the mods are just so sick of them shitting up the entire site they capitulate most of the time.

If you want a long story, I think there might be a few articles written about him under his real name, lee goldson.
He got doxxed some time back and that didn't even slow him down.

Just a shitposter who whines until he gets his way. Often times he's not even right.

Attached: S1E10_From_who.webm (362x452, 109K)

Who the fuck takes the time to dox an autist on Yea Forums. Like trying to isolate your crusher's shit in a sewer.

>Who the fuck takes the time to dox an autist on Yea Forums
Lee has been shitposting and ruining threads on Yea Forums non stop for nearly 10 years. He pissed off a lot of people, mods included.

Awesome, thanks!

>they actually show the tailbones breaking
Jesus fuck

Attached: tailbreak.png (1920x1080, 275K)

Oh, he's triggered alright.

Attached: 1563354184648.jpg (320x276, 25K)

>mao's leg is up on this hug
cute

Attached: hug.png (255x252, 91K)

>Adorabat’s face

out.

That's uh.. that's not how cat legs work
I'm seeing a lot of those mistakes in this show but i'm still happy in general with the attention paid to animal anatomy instead of just random blob shapes

no u

Kissing Blue’s head.

>you will never squish Mao Mao’s toe beans
Why live

Attached: olblue.png (361x915, 360K)

Blue has killed before

oh my god, I figured out who this dog reminds me of

Attached: photon earth.jpg (640x426, 30K)

I think Mao Mao is the first main character in a long time I ended up liking the most. Usually I end up liking the side characters better.

Same, his personality and personal issues really make him likeable and belivable as a character. He's really well done

I can't wait to draw fucktons of pictures of him

Why wait?

Attached: tumblr_inline_ptyqjixPJA1tbh6md_1280.png (1217x907, 412K)

>Pathetic

Attached: dca73e63-b7ef-4a75-a46e-a21a7661a710.jpg (594x772, 53K)

my own projects, commissions, and a strange amount of intimidation..
every time this is posted, all I can focus on is how B-clops' markings are wrong. and i JUST got that that's so they match Kinopio's markings.

do you think his pawpads and/or nose will turn pink as he ages, like they do sometimes? Old Man Mao Mao is going to be a cantankerous old cat.
The kind who hits on ladies and then whispers to them later "look it's just part of the act, an old martial artist needs to be frisky and perverted or nobody will take him seriously" ?

Intimidation? Are people afraid of you or are you afraid of them?

Attached: adorablebat.png (153x212, 42K)

Attached: sadbat.png (330x400, 147K)

>my man pinky is the only one with the balls to attack a monster

Attached: adorahug.png (661x697, 223K)

You're doing the Lord's work.

I like how protective Badgerclops is of this song. He says it's special to them.

What does the store say?

Attached: snugglemagne shop.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

dildos

Too late, I already have.

I'm intimidated by how good the art is on this show. I don't think I can actually improve it. that's something i rarely feel with western animation

a lot of it looks weirdly like flupped-around katakana, but I think it's just random geometry..

Mao Mao is a crybaby

I think the creators put a lot of love in the show, and it really shows in the series. I still would draw out of appreciation and love for the show if I could draw, even if it doesn't improve the show's artstyle.

Attached: 1559563402290.webm (888x500, 879K)

Who can blame him, really?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-22-21h42m13s8.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

i know, I'm just saying one of my typical motivators is absent
plus there's only 10 episodes so it's a little harder to work up that hype.

I wonder if we're gonna see catacombs under the castle again. That place really stands out from Pure Heart Valley and may be really important when the Sweetypies are in great danger.

We'll be getting more episodes, hopefully in a week or two.

>That scene during the Bao Bao episode where Adorabat hugs Mao Mao and says she and Badgerclops will never leave him.

>she stays true to her word at the show's most crucial moment
My tears are ready to fall.

I thought she was gonna be that annoying, unlikable sidekick that I would hate but she turned out to be so cute and likeable. What the fuck.

I've never understood people who dislike these types but I'm glad this version worked for you.

actually the only one I ever hated was fucking Rusty the Boy Robot. That was gay as hell.
The CONCEPT was sound, Astro Boy teaming up with S.T.R.I.P.E. and thinking he's a real mecha, but the execution...

I assume for most people it's Adorabat's voice and character archetype that can make people hate her, being an assistant deputy and a mentee for Mao Mao, and having that character archetype be butchered by Scrappy Doos.
Having watched the series, I grew to like her to the point where I don't mind her screaming anymore. I don't know how that happened either. Maybe it's because despite the shit she does with her friends fighting monsters and bad guys, her innocence, cuteness and naivety feels so damn fresh in a cartoon.

To add to this, the fact that she chooses her friends over her Mega Mech makes her stand out as one of the best characters of the show. She actually knows what it is to be a hero and applies herself to it since she learned from the best.

The resolution in webms I make is usually 600p (sometimes I crop interesting parts instead). I haven't had complaints that they're too small. Making very long ones (>12s) still requires lowering bitrate, resolution or both.

Attached: delicious-drama.webm (1068x600, 682K)

Attached: 76db6e175a7043b37004e46f7f26f9f2.png (1280x720, 127K)

Attached: test'.png (648x420, 89K)

>posting it again
Rip user

>clops isn't Luigi
But why?

It just occurred to me that this song they did was about Bao Bao. The way Badgerclops initially doesn't want to do it implies it was a musical number between the two of them and nothing they perform for people.

Absolute madman