OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: weeefw.png (584x542, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you think it wouldn't?

Sheep are going to sheep because "muh nostalgia". We all knew this would happen
People really are just fucking idiots in the end of the day. If they hated it that's their fault for spending money on it

okay

>half a billion in one weekend

Its going to end up being the top grossing movie of all time, isn't it?...

>Disney movie makes money
No shit, this isn't bizzaro world.

Attached: carol15.png (464x423, 247K)

>a LION KING, one of the most fapped films ever, remake is making money after a bunch of Disney remakes already proved they make money

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

>one of the most fapped films ever,
>fapped

Freudian slip.

Worldwide market is huge now and laps up anything Disney shits out, accept it.

The real question is why specifically Disney compared to everyone else when Marvel is arguably the only decent-quality stuff they put out (if not generic)
Is it brand recognition or do they really know how to pander to basic bitches?

I genuinely am disappointed by this, but it's not unexpected. Lion King is still a MASSIVE property for kids and people like to see movies they know they already enjoy.

It's the Lion King.
There are VHS copies of that shit in every country in the boatloads. In the west, you could fill several football fields just with the DVDs. It was going to print money no matter what people said.

did I fucking stutter, user?
normies love that movie and have never been shy about it

Honestly Disney makes so much money nowadays that i don't know if this numbers are good or not.

>Disney will quit making original animated movies altogether and focus on remakes
Screencap this

Aside from the animation, I was never super fond of the original movie.

What happens when they run out of films to remake?

Is there a single original movie they're working on at all? And by original, I mean something not already part of an established franchise (capeshit/SW) or a remake of one of their older movies.

Attached: You'll never escape the mouse trap.png (585x103, 8K)

Not even for "Be Prepared"?

They remake the remakes.

Remake the remakes

Remake the remakes.

>OH NO NO NO NO NO
Where does this come from and what is it supposed to convey?

remake the remakes duh.

The saddest part is that they're jewy enough to do this

Attached: 1548480544428.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Onward counts, right?

Is there something original at all that is being done in Hollywood by any of the major productors?

And when they run out of remakes?

shitty video of a black dude laughing at people with funny looks

Attached: eddie.jpg (350x441, 47K)

Honestly it wouldn't shock me if this wasn't as big of a profit as some other movies given the insane marketing this film has. I've seen ads absolutely nonstop

dude, they just remake the remake for every new generation of kids.

They won't.
They'll just continue remaking the same movies over and over for a new generation and slightly change a few things every time.

No. It'll actually be lucky to break a billion, it has no legs. People are being convinced to not see it from the social media posts comparing it to the original, not the other way around like for the other top grossing films that aren't James Cameron re-releasing shit ten times in China with jacked up ticket prices for freshly emerging 3D.

Also, they acquire new companies and remake their old movies.

That and Hakuna Matata were the only ones that interested me.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s

Lmao

Aladdin made a billion dollars...what the fuck were you expecting exactly?

They remake Fox's properties.

Attached: 51rOLqI-wNL.jpg (297x418, 39K)

Direct to dvd sequels to the remakes

>>half a billion in one weekend
And yet:
>It'll actually be lucky to break a billion
Have we reached Peak Yea Forumsntrarianism?

Attached: Damage Control.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

Dude I hate this movie with all of my soul but quit being delusional. There is no way normies are going to listen to the words of randos online who are telling them not to go. People will glady go see soulless cashgrabs, especially in the age with movie theater subscription services where you don't even have to pay for individual tickets for each movie anymore.

>Direct to dvd
Maleficent Mistress Of Evil is getting a theatrical release, chum.

People are going because they just want to see Lion King but with realistic animals in a realistic setting. People complaining about the realistic cat not emoting enough like a toon are in the vocal minority.

Fucking kek

Fuck. Fuck it all.

Attached: disapproval turtle.png (545x500, 33K)

I haven't seen it and I am complaining because there is a severe lack of the state of having undergone preparation.

And this is a surprise how?

Saw it today.
Be Prepared was basically an after thought.
And Scar’s deceit being revealed also lacked some extra lines.

Overall it wasn’t bad. Just 3D.

It wasn't really one weekend. It had opened in China last week

I mean anything Disney makes prints money, even if its not good. It's a sad truth really. People are sheep and gobble up anything they make. At this point it's kind of like watching a battered wife that keeps going back to her husband. At a certain point you're just like "I can't even be outraged anymore. You keep bringing this on yourself."

>The real question is why specifically Disney compared to everyone else
Image. Disney has the image of quality and know how to pick IP's. Marvel's their biggest property and Disney itself had very little to do with it's success. Remember this all started at Paramount

Disney hasn't released a single bad movie in the last 10 years or so. Stop being a faggot that hates things just because they're popular.

>Honestly Disney makes so much money nowadays that i don't know if this numbers are good or not.
Well since Yea Forums has turned inflation into a meme I'm hesitant to bring it up but the final Harry Potter movie had a bigger opening and that's the record Lion King took. I go by tickets now and HP had 21,308,500, Lion King 20,532,700.
So it's big but not the biggest shit ever

Stop sucking mouse dick.

>only half a billion in one weekend
shit number, by now Endgame already had a billion. They can't keep up with the wolves

Be prepared was totally butchered in the remake. I also didn't like Can You Feel the Love Tonight, I just don't like how Beyonce sang it, or Beyonce in the movie at all to be honest

I envy the universe you live in. Even normal non-Yea Forums autists are admitting that Disney films have gone way downhill in quality. They still go see them, they just complain about it. It'd be easier to list any good movies they made in the last 10 years than to list all the bad ones.

>Disney hasn't released a single bad movie in the last 10 years or so

Attached: 67752.png (600x580, 360K)

I'm disappointed, but not surprised. The only one of these remakes I saw was Beauty and the Beast, and that one sucked enough to put me off of these remakes forever.

Wow another success for the company that holds a growing monopoly over almost all media, who would've guessed.

The amount of times I've heard "It has no legs" i can't keep count

I am pretty sure Disney is making up the numbers as they go along.

The international market where they are making bank just happens to be in countries were no one can't fact check this information and where ushers have reported the theaters to be completely empty.

But you know have sex incels, don't take notice on any of this.

Please

Literally everyone on Yea Forums predicted it'd be a massive financial success user

Even if we really, REALLY didn't want it to...

They've already remade remakes.

>a single good film

Fixed.

Several.

I'm praying for a second week collapse that I just know isn't coming

Ditto...

Disney could release a movie about a tranny fucking a twink and it would make a billion dollars.

I don't understand why people go and watch these remakes. The first attempts weren't popular and whenever they get released people shit on them for how they look but still go and see it. Is nostalgia that lucrative that people will are okay being sold something that they've already owned for over twenty years? I really don't understand

Attached: 1560954294376.jpg (384x384, 20K)

How do I get a job at Disney

>monopoly over almost all media

Attached: 1562812290424.jpg (430x454, 57K)

Normies will see it in the first couple of weeks. What gets you to the top of the highest grossing list is contrarians going "SIGH FINE" when it becomes obvious that it might be better than they were giving it credit for. The side-by-side comparison of Circle of Life was enough to cement hard nopes from people who weren't already planning to see it.

Not that user, but where's the lie? Does oligarchy make it better?

>But... but the Rotten Tomatoes score was low so ITS GOING TO BOMB I KNOW IT!

Some movies are just critic proof, even when the critics are right. Like this crap right there, people just loved the original that much.

>Scarlett Johansson playing Anastasia
MUH

>MUH 15 years to late

Actual animals, in real life, emote. Look up videos of real lions on YouTube and you can see it in their body language.

Name one.

Do Timon and Pumba fuck in it? Im not seeing it if they dont.

>Paying to go see a movie you already know the story to
What a time to be alive

>The Sound of Music remake
>Home Alone reboot
>Anastasia remake
>The Secret of NIMH remake
Thank God Avatar and Alita are safe since James Cameron has them and he can safely take them to other studios instead.
Also, I am actually excited if a Titan A.E. remake happens, as well as remakes of The Black Cauldron, Treasure Planet, and Atlantis.

And, just to troll salty haters, they do a (non-canon) remake of The Last Jedi, and make it even worse by adding in shit like Jar Jar, and Rey spins ala. Sheev during the Praetorian Guard battle scene.

Dunno what your problem is but Episode VIII was shit.

I don't really think so, famm

Attached: 5230.png (1004x927, 202K)

Not near to the human level extent these people are wanting.

I loved The Last Jedi.

Normies are killing cinema

>Remakes of movies that didn't make bank on release

You're not that bright are you?

Remake those movies to reintroduce the originals to a wider audience.

You sound like a shill who forgot what bosrd you're on.

The only good thing about this movie are the revamped instrumental tracks and Circle of Life/He Lives in You.

I wonder how the inevitable remake of Lion King 2 will go. Now instead of people having their furry awakening because of Kovu, they'll jump right into bestiality.