ITT: Yea Forums girls without dishonest makeup

ITT: Yea Forums girls without dishonest makeup

Attached: 1555666460603.jpg (560x415, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFz0s_-446A
worldofbuzz.com/south-korean-clinic-displays-two-massive-glass-containers-jaw-bone-shavings/
youtube.com/watch?v=cEC1rhA2FpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She would still have eyelashes, just light-colored ones that were less pronounced.

>just getting rid of eyelashes entirely
what, did she make a sweater or something you nonce

kek

I didn't know Elsa was Chinese.

Elsa should stop being dishonest and take her clothes off, because she is a nudist.

right looks way hotter honestly

Makeup isn't dishonest. You know it's there.

*Finnish

Real beauty doesn't need makeup.

Attached: natural beauty.jpg (1200x600, 49K)

What about boys who wear makeup?
You sexist freak

I hate how smug she looks. Stupid ice bitch thinking she's better than me. Go back to fucking your sister, you dyke.

not if it's a natural look.

sure thing roastie

I didn't know Finns were descendants of the Chinese.

based

The eyebrows should be way lighter. She should keep the redness of the cheeks, it's natural in cold regions.

That's a damn solid point.
Still no tits though.

And she doesn’t even need toenail polish either

Still would

>Still no tits though.
That's a feature

Mongols, actually.

Attached: 1533533832201.png (600x319, 76K)

This, anything more than a handful is too much.

She looks Asian. Or maybe I am just racist?

Honestly, I can agree. Big ones give you nothing but pain, physically and emotionally.

Genghis Khan was a turkic/slavic mix, not a mongol. But that's just some alternative history. If you're interested, old drawing if Sir Genghis exist that show him as very european looking.

based

You have never been on /pol/ then. Good for you.

They're small, but they're there!

Attached: 1421516649715.jpg (1876x1080, 174K)

Snow White is horrifying with no makeup

Attached: snow shite.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Most people are horrifying with no eyebrows.

>eyebrows and lashes
>makeup

Attached: 1459814695063.png (342x311, 313K)

Maybe she just wore a compressive dress or something.

I’m going to start posting these with the eyes completely gone to make it even dumber

>blonde Finn
>letting her have visible eyebrows
They're fake too

>he doesn't know

realistically only men are able to have natural eyelashes that big

Attached: world's biggest eyelashes.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

she looks like a stoner

>yfw the dwarves were just hallucinations

Does nail polish count as makeup?

Never noticed before, she has crooked front teeth

Attached: Mona china presumida.png (241x262, 100K)

There's a technique in makeup in which women shave off their eyebrows and paint them on the bone where the eyebrow should be. It's lost popularity in modern day, but in the 40s and 50s it was fairly common.

That said, I think user could have probably left her eyebrows on since there's no real indication that they are fake ones.

Attached: 68292083_p13_master1200.jpg (1200x672, 319K)

Well fuck me, I used the wrong picture. Whatever, you get my point.

Technically, yes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>It's lost popularity in modern day

Attached: eyebrows.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Some women also do it because their natural eyebrows barely exist.

Sounds like a lot of effort to look like a drag queen.

It's an overbite, actually.

Attached: rapunzel big.jpg (1180x1080, 213K)

Damn! She must be some kinda badass!

Attached: 1540449758286.png (863x649, 445K)

Her one and only flaw.

Makes her more lovable, really.

Attached: smugpunzel.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Is it really a flaw if it makes her more beautiful?

cute clavicle

Rapunzel is the most popular Disney Beard, I guess

Most girls look fine, I never got this meme.
The biggest problem they usually have is bad skin from makeup use.
One of the Disneyland Elsa's is a jap I think.

Attached: 1461132171613[1].png (952x1004, 37K)

>I never got this meme.
It's one of the standard tools to constantly reinforce the neverending "WOMEN BAD" mania that is our current societal epidemic.

Can you describe what you’d consider “honest makeup”?

If they're not entirely meming I'd assume none or "natural looking" make up.

nude lip gloss maybe

Go fuck yourself.

Do Ursula

I have no clue why some women like to shave their eyebrows off and draw them on. A lot of the men I've asked about say they don't like the drawn on look even if it's done well.

The exact look of historical peoples is kinda an iffy issue.
Try telling Murrica that Jesus was some Semitic brown guy and they try to murder you.

Das it mane

They still look hot, sorry

It makes him look so pretty! Like, a wizard that seduces women pretty.

I dunno man. I see pictures of it from like, makeup channels and bloggers, but I rarely see anyone doing shit like this on a regular basis.

still looks fine

most men also aren't into extra long nails but a lot of women have them anyway

Wrong

Attached: 704[1].jpg (800x450, 31K)

kek

Attached: 1532148123011.jpg (292x215, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bFz0s_-446A

>mii maker

What a pain in the ass it must be to live like that.

Woof, that's some serious body dysphoria.

Men and mutants.
Elizabeth Taylor had some kind of gene that gave her exceptionally thick eyelashes, to the point that people thought she was wearing makeup even when she wasn't.

Women don't beautify themselves to impress men, they do it to impress other women.

Outside of permanent body modification like the upper left, I think it's just an attempt to look different. People don't dye their hair pink because of body dysphoria, they do it to stand out from the crowd.

say for yourself, I wish I was that fabulous

I don't trust something with fake eyebrows

how they thought this was a good idea?

Can we just pull the fucking trigger and make this thread about best princess?

Attached: p3M.gif (500x490, 994K)

Lmao it's my nigga from China IL

The vast majority of women who paint their eyelashes do it because they have very thin or barely existant eyelashes. I don't know anyone who actually shaves them off. I've only seen drag queens doing that.

Nothing about fashion makes sense and is perpetuated by lemmings.

Attached: 5b6.png (640x591, 162K)

>cartoon make-up bad
you're just a another snowflake, OP

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

Doesn't he usually wear a red shirt though?

>DUDE MUH NATURAL STANDARDS HURRRR
>doesn't remove lip gloss, hair-braids etc...

>dishonest makeup
Another virgin self-reveal.

And most women are stupid so it's usually best not to take their opinion of beauty seriously.

It's fucking hair, you can cut it

definitely some mascara and blush. but no ridiculous eyeshadow like elsa has.

She does have.

Attached: RE_tangled.jpg (4551x2400, 759K)

Great, another reason for me to be irrationally attracted to her.

Speaking from experience, are we?

She became the guy from China, Il.

Long, thick eyelashes are almost always fake on women, men though can have naturally long and thick eyelashes.
Don't even know how this became a feminine thing to begin with.

Probably the same thing with eyeliner, it makes the eyes look bigger than they actually are, and big eyes are cute.

the fake eyelashes tear off your real eyelashes when you take them off. also, women generally have unnoticeable eyelashes compared to the nonsense "thickness" they show you once its all done up. picture is pretty much accurate

he was the same as modern uyghurs but more asian. imagine the aesthetic equivalent of a very asian looking turk/slav. the more turkish version was tamerlane who was a similar group but on the more turkish end of the genepool

cont. he was absolutely a mongol, this is just a description of what mongols/uyghurs look like

Old paintings are very subjective depending on who drew them.
Europeans tended to make other foreign ethnicities look caucasian.
Many other cultured did this too.
Greek sculptors.
Egyptian painters and relief artists.

Eyes & lips are universally attractive, so it's natural to use makeup to embiggen them. Women tend to wear makeup and men don't, ergo big lips and eyelashes are seen as feminine.

>fake eyelashes tear the real ones off
are you fucking retarded where did you get this idea.

how do you think fake lashed are put on?

>he knows

Attached: 1562137215682.png (704x756, 630K)

A little concealer, lip gloss, and a thin line of eyeliner? That's how my friend wears makeup.

>he says, posting on Yea Forums

Why is she so cute?

Hah! Right one looks like iit's an asian cosplayer.

Attached: lol gooks.jpg (800x450, 73K)

I wonder what they do with all those jaw shaving.

Sent to China to be eaten. Yum.

Untrue. I wear nothing on my eyes and they're long

Speak for yourself eutotrash

Attached: mmm.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Korea is not the entirety of Asia.

Attached: tumblr_otlvqqQEDh1vm5s4to2_250.gif (245x380, 1.53M)

>under the make-up is Dreamworks face

Attached: nD7XBIk.jpg (600x315, 18K)

Now do these without makeup

Attached: the great debate.jpg (700x877, 80K)

worldofbuzz.com/south-korean-clinic-displays-two-massive-glass-containers-jaw-bone-shavings/

Attached: Jaw-5.jpg (356x566, 38K)

Attached: makeup.png (684x311, 136K)

You forgot the lipstick and hair style.

>make-up less yellsah
>the image mousney doesn't want you to see

Do they ever show her during the movie or through official media without her Nordic Magic™ make-up? Probably not, would suppose a non-market favorable blow to her image.
Far as mousney is concerned, OP's image is more harmful to their product then those "elsa drinks spiderman's webs" videos made by pajeets "toy" channels.

I could hardly tell the difference.

Now that's... JAWBREAKING

Attached: moody anime make-up.gif (538x302, 195K)

That ain't lipstick dude.

And what you removed wasn't eyeliner, just do it.

>I could hardly tell the difference.
That's your problem.

These are dishonest, they literally shrink the girls upper eyelids to make the eyes seem smaller.
What, do the retards that make those think eyeshadow makes your eyelids bigger?

>problem
I don't care, park-lee-nguyen satou, to me, yu arr rook saem.

Attached: The chin-chong fami-ling.jpg (800x456, 90K)

Fine

Attached: makeup.png (684x311, 143K)

I never said or implied that I'm Asian, and just because you're uneducated and can't tell the difference between two things doesn't mean they are the same thing.

>Jesus was some Semitic brown guy
Have you ever met an actual Jewish person? They're olive, not brown

They send to america

Attached: 00.jpg (900x1104, 675K)

>think eyeshadow makes your eyelids bigger
It certainly helps by creating the illusion of such, just how lipstick make the lips appear bigger then the really are, it's all about perception.

>A-CHING-A-CHONG-A-CHENG
>YU LAYCISS A IGNOLANT!

I wonder what their Mama's would think of them.

It's a fact that you are ignorant.

your complete ignorance is showing

>anyone who can't tell a ching from a chong is a "..."
Keep seething.

Attached: =D.png (720x480, 363K)

Why do Americans take such immense pride in not knowing anything?

wew lad

culture

Dear lord.

Now get you to my lady’s chamber and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come. Make her laugh at that.

Cause you can't be proud of knowing stuff when you're an ignorant.

As we all are. We need a different word for cheerful racists.

The military-industrial complex promotes it. They need large numbers of idiots.

I never said or implied that I'm american, but by all means, keep seething.

Attached: 1551399520679.jpg (262x244, 48K)

>eyebrows are makeup
i was wearing make up all this time and i didn't even realize. i must be a huge faggot.

And are you an American, user?

stop using memes that
>are already dead
>you don't understand
and stop posting when you don't understand what the thread really is about.

hey that's...thats kinda interesting actually, i'd like to see a disney move like that, with a new fucking head structure.

>29 years old
HOW.
FUCKING HOW.

there's is absolutely no way in hell that thing is 29 y/o

Attached: why.png (393x303, 35K)

Today I will remind them

Attached: and-this-is-to-go-even-further-beyond.jpg (1100x1380, 290K)

I don't suppose you can tell a Roman from a Saxon from a Norman from a Gaul from a Frank etc., can you?

For whatever reason, he obviously hasn't. What a pain in the ass that must be.

She unironically looks better with no makeup.

Ironically for this thread, she's wearing too heavy makeup (or normal makeup for too long). It's settled and creased in all the normal wrinkle spots of the face, exaggerating them.

See shit like this is why no one should be wearing makeup. When you're smearing paint made of animal parts onto your face to make to make yourself able to face the day then somewhere something has gone wrong.

>This user doesn't know
I once saw a friend's wife with no make-up on because I came by unannounced to drop something off.
She looked like she had leprosy.

It really depends on the person and how you apply it to make things bigger or smaller than they are.

You do realize that you cannot tell someone's nationality just by looking at them, right? Japanese, Chinese, and Korean all look the same because they're the same ethnicity.

Most people do it for fun, and many see it as unnecessary and wasteful. Rarely is it about trying to face the day, though many professions prefer presentation over comfort.

There's also plenty of make up without "animal parts" because it's the 21st century. But I'm sure you were aware of that in your infinite wisdom.

>Most people do it for fun
I really doubt that's the primary motivator. From what I've seen, it's more about feeling insecure about one's appearance and wanting to look better.

>WOMEN LOOK UGLY WITHOUT MAKEUP!!
No, they just look like men, and that's the why they hate makeapp so fucking much - It exposes their one biggest secret:
Their biggest "natural advantage" over men (that they are much more beautiful and physically attractive, to the point that even many straight women agree that women are nicer to look at) is all just a lie that they are all in on.
In actuality, when you see a "good-looking" man, there is no makeup, it is all natural. Women skew the biological attractiveness of natural sexual selection because they are sexually selected for physical beauty, but have found an effective way to create a disguise that fools others into greater success overall. However, too many women failed to ever let the disguise down, and instead started to take the advantages for granted, claiming that they are just actually super beautiful and deserve all the advantages they get, never letting anyone see that they're actually just okay-looking once all their paint is washed off. They even shame men who try to use makeup and cosmetics (shoe lifts, shaping clothing, etc.) to give themselves any of the same advantages, and still men manage to look averagely attractive overall (due to natural sexual selection without masks).

Makeapp just lets curious people see through women's mask-that-must-never-be-removed that our society has somehow allowed for way too long, and lets them see the actual face of the people who try to lord their facial beauty over others, giving them a new sense of reality and realistic expectations. More men will actually select for personality once they realize that women all just look uglier than they appear, and their deception is ugly too, and no amount of jacked-up tits and ass and makeup can make up for a shit person behind it all.

That's a distinction only people who've actually interacted with multiple ethnicitys can make.

But normal people look like shit, user.

Haha, great /r9k/ impression, can you do /x/ next?

Why do you think removing makeup means removing all facial hair too and also making the eyelids 2x narrower

>shaving your eyebrows and then painting on top of them
This is the laziest way to shape your eyebrows, and it looks ugly in the end holy fuck.
The best way to do it is to use a specific razor for eyebrows (they kind of look like flat toothbrushes), or pluck out some hairs to get the desired shape you want. These women look like they came out of fucking mii maker.
>t. /fa/ grill

Attached: BOjty7c.png (522x794, 706K)

I think it's because they're a particularly stupid male.

I do it to cover my deep dark rings under my eyes, and I don't want guys thinking I'm some depressed emo bitch

Sharp image that has been sharpened even more to bring out all the fine lines and imperfections of the skin even more than what the heavy red carpet makeup was doing. Usually women's photos are retouched a bit to blur the skin, and sharpened around the eyes, not the pores.

Someone wanted the photo to be unflattering

>I wear platform shoes with extra lifts because I don't want girls thinking I'm some manlet
Do you see why this seems disingenuous?

Exactly. So why do we expect women to buy all this stuff when we all know its a lie? Men look ok enough without it why can't women?
Bitch its a part of you. Own that shit

I don't think that's a very good comparison seeing how high heels exists and they are both very obvious. Beard shaping is a better male makeup equivalent because it can completely change the shape of your jaw and chin.

Attached: where-your-beard-should-end.jpg (1082x1049, 51K)

I do it to cover my acne. The foundation covering it would make me look pale so I would add some blush as well

Men, at least when acting in film, do wear makeup, just not with colorful eyeshadows and lipstick.

Not all Americans
Only the inbred ones.
They look nothing alike you retard.

>They look nothing alike
Only if you have a keen eye

Remove the cosmetic whiskers too

To piggyback on that, I myself am 29 and that looks pretty accurate. People forget Hollywood photos are usually filtered through layers of makeup and shooping.

Her being that smug is out of character, anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEC1rhA2FpM

Didn't we have a lovely day today, Yea Forums?

she looks like a human in TS4
which is a great improvement

Eh, it depends on genes and health. People age differently.