What would you do with it?

What would you do with it?

Attached: Omnitrix.png (354x288, 100K)

>inb4 benfire art

Gwen

Go and commit tons of crimes all entirely for selfish reasons

Brightburn as a film was more woke then it was laying on. Normies really were the problem after all

I’d spend an entire day looking at all the crazy alien dicks I could

Find a all female race of aliens, get a dna sample, turn into said female alien and see what a female alien orgasm feels like

Steal shit and fuck bitches, right up until I'm confronted by a sexy lady superhero. We'd fight, and she'd come close to catching me a few times, but I'd always get away.

Then one day Vilgax shows up and starts wrecking shit. Hero Lady is getting beaten and in that moment I realize that, somewhere along the line, I began to develop feelings for her. I join the fray and almost die defeating Vilgax. I get pardoned for my crimes and decide to become a hero and protect people.

And then Hero lady catches me fucking her hot sister.

Trade it in for something better.

Attached: Green_Lantern_Power_Ring.jpg (340x340, 17K)

Turn into Grey Matter constantly and just make tons of sweet alien tech.

I would go full Rance too, user.

Turn into Upgrade and take over my sister's dildo.
Then wait.

Attached: Incest.png (579x488, 410K)

I've always thought of this as a gay show for zoomers but my nephew that loved it is now 18 years old. What the fuck

Explore space and bring cool stuff back with to earth and share it with Japan to make super robots.

It picks it's user. So you got a fake ring.

extremely patrician choice

Attached: avocadbro.png (1150x634, 1.11M)

Use it as the most epic cock-ring ever. And yes, it can fit. A bit snug, but it’s still comfy.

Impregante a human woman and make hybrid babies.

Probably get me shit stuffed in by the squid supreme, realistically.
That and writing a survival guide as grey matter religiously.

since I basically have five series worth of knowledge on the damn thing, I'd immediately go about activating master control and finding a way to cloak myself from squidface mcdouchebag. Then I'd make my own new world order, with blackjacks and hookers.

Commit minor crimes for profit, then chill.
Maybe kill some people who need killin'.

You only have at most 15 minutes

Never transform into anything conspicuous outside of the house so I don't end up dissected in Area 51, sample an eagle or some food chain dominant bird for fast travel

Rape Gwen

this ^

Breed as many alien women as I could

why breed alien woman when you can breed yourself

Attached: highfived.jpg (1266x834, 355K)

So if I fuck while in alien form does my refractory period stay consistent throughout or does it reset whenever I transform?

Break into area 51

I don't think that race breeds.

Hard to say. Injury resets, but illnesses persist. The Omnitrix is pretty inconsistent.

Are we assuming the original ten aliens minus Ghostfreak?

Rape girls and some guys.

See what kinds of cool machine stuff I can do with Upgrade. If I get ones beyond the original ten then I'd abuse the bat one's hypnosis for all sorts of weird and lewd sex shit. I'd try to stay in the frost moth form as long as possible though, I always thought it was the coolest.

Attached: cool.png (647x1235, 177K)

Why bother hypno when you can RAPE

Because hypnosis is my main fetish, and it can be used to set up nearly any other of my minor fetishes with the knowledge that I am now indulging in both fetishes simultaneously for advanced multi-factor eroticism.

Unless you're hal, you're not going to do much with it.

>Use Ghostfreak to possess a politician about to make a speech.
>Walk out on stage with obviously evil black and purple demon eyes.
>Give an evil speech about destroying the rebels or something and laugh evilly.
>Continue laughing as I escape back home to watch the fallout.

Attached: spook.gif (1280x720, 404K)

I'm a curious and stupid person so I'd probably try to break it apart and trigger it's self destruct mode.
If I don't, then just see what alien are in the watch and figure out what else is out in the universe.

Cum on it

14 minutes and 30 seconds more than user needs

>duplicate
>have them change species
>??????

>Possess famous feminists
>Make then say the most straw man arguments possible
>???
>Profit

Turn into upgrade and manipulate cryptocurrencies

commit crime, literally an alien for every situation, some being bullet proof and some so fast they can dodge and some that can just let bullets pass by them like air

Attached: nah man just chill.jpg (1057x1016, 91K)

2 chicks at the same time.

[Spoiler]gwen and future gwen[/spoiler]