What will it be about?

What will it be about?

Attached: EC8B8422-9336-4C2A-B300-074F731A3F2A.jpg (798x420, 26K)

Love and Thunders

Cancer

over 2 hours despite only being 90 mins worth of material

This. It's simple enough, isn't it?

It will be about how the Patriarchy is trying to oppress Natalie Portman but through the power of feminism she is able to overcome it and smash the Patriarchy with her hammer.
Meanwhile Male Thor confronts his toxic masculinity by buying a Gillette razor.

Attached: Thor feminist.png (2000x1032, 3.37M)

It's gonna be a movie that's there to placate the people upset about how Thor got treated in Infinity War and Endgame, while also pushing the multiverse angle to the general public alongside the Dr. Strange film, allowing Marvel to go full bullshit and just make the MCU into the MCM (Marvel Cinematic Multiverse) that's overall completely separate from the normal MCM (Marvel Comics Multiverse) in its own canon but will end up being a small section of the MCM (Comics) in the Comics canon because fuck you, you'll pay to see Jane Foster Thor in her teamup film where she bangs Captain Marvel behind Valkyrie's back while Thor fucks off to go meet the High Evolutionary, Adam Strange, and tease BRB but never actually show him.
Overall, probably not going to be a half bad time.

Attached: blocks your path.png (1041x1600, 2.5M)

>you'll pay to see Jane Foster Thor in her teamup film where she bangs Captain Marvel behind Valkyrie's back
That would at least be mildly interesting.

Mjolnir was destroyed and Thor is worthy. How can She become Thor?

If it doesn't mean Thunder Thighs I ain't interested

Ragnorak is probably reassembled somehow or by someone.

Based Marvel humilates and destroys dcshit yet again. Ahaha, dc is so irrelevant that it's just funny.

Attached: GLJGskm.jpg (255x210, 53K)

So, Queefs?

I doubt they are going to use Jolteon in this.

It's going to be a complete bait and switch.

Attached: 1465165825170.jpg (803x696, 183K)

lesbians and hammers

Since it's JaneThor, I assume "Look at how awful male Thor is"

>2 hours of them bitching about how shitty thor was

i'll pass.

Femdom from femThor

Attached: 1480915245140.webm (1076x546, 627K)

What Tarantino movie is this from?

>What will it be about?
You know ...

Attached: gayvengers.jpg (1024x600, 118K)

Dykes.
The End.

Its be a chick flick

>MILFy Mommy Portman will be playing Whor
::unzips dick::

Attached: dr light.jpg (1024x1592, 220K)

It's actually a Malick flick. Tarantino pales in comparison to Malick's unashamed footfaggery

Attached: 1497786200343.webm (1920x808, 2.96M)

Beta Ray Bill... I now Disney will most probably fuck it up but... I want to see my boy on the big screen just once...

Braps more like

>read this as AYYYvengers

What the fuck is this writing ? Thanks God I only watch the movies

Is this the guy that ends up in Ravens demon vagina ?

That scene would've worked a lot better if it didn't have the bit with Titania

Footfags deserve death

Beta Ray Bill's story, but with Whor instead.

also would have worked better if they didn't have her whining about her misandrist movement.
also would have worked better if they didn't try to make Absorbing Man a caricature of misogynists.

>Jane Foster Thor is actually an alternate Thor from somewhere in the Multiverse instead of bland-ass Natalie Portman suddenly trying to hop back on the money train now that Thor is everyone's favorite Avenger
>MCU's new long term plan is building up a Multiverse where ANYTHING can happen, regardless of if it's accurate to the comics or consistent with their current films or whatever other reasoning execs use to crush fun, interesting ideas
Actually not a terrible concept if this is the direction they take

Does anyone have the male version with the guy's juicy butt?

Attached: Gender Equality Thor.jpg (1200x1542, 575K)

The emasculation of Thor.

It will be a comedy.
It will be great.
The first second Jane appears on screen she will exude more personality than in the entirety of the terrible Jason Aaron run.

It's going to be embarassing faggotry.
Everyone and their mother will be upset that they picked hemsworth to play Thor because of his ME WANT TO BE FUNNEH AND HIP bullshit.

It's going to be embarassing faggotry that bombs critically, with the normies, and be so unbelievably horrifying BAD that everyone will be completely handwaived as characters.

The rest of the MCU since spiderman is just a collection of poor casting decisions and ideas.

I'll wait for dr.strange to show up and for baron mordeau to become the MCUs Dr.Doom.

And I told you I FUCKING TOLD YOU Valkyrie was a big goddamned gross man hating bulldyke.

>now that Thor is everyone's favorite Avenger
lol
WHUT?

Thor's hammer

And by hammer, I mean his ....

>not Thanus

Everyone loved him in IW and even for EG even if he became fat.
After all Thor became likable thanks to Waititi and Hemsworth wanting to do something more entertaining