We have Shazam, but how come there isnt any notable little girl superheroine...

We have Shazam, but how come there isnt any notable little girl superheroine? You`d think comic authors would try to secure that market since MCU is making superheroes mainstream.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Power Pack, Moon Girl, Hit Girl, some of the Runaways, Shining Knight, Honey Badger, there's a handful to choose from.

You know damn well why not, you creepy fuck.

live adaptations when?

weird that western cape comics really never copied the successful magical Girl anime

Ladybug

X-23 and The New Mutants. Featuring Black guy with electric powers.

I assume you are talking about movies snce comics are full of them.
Shazam had a loophole, he has an adult version (and they acted nothing like each other but whatever).
You can't market kids in what it is bascally an action movie, they don't appeal to that crowd, they don't belong there, they aren't "believable".
Remember Shark Boy and Lava Girl?

he said "notable"

Children are also generally terrible actors and hard to work with for a lot of reasons.

Only way I could see them putting robin in a batman movie (or even doing a silver age era teen titans flick) is basically making it like Goonies
where sure the kids are in danger in the film but its too fantastical to be taken seriously and the bad guys are usually played for laughs.
I assume the harry potter movies were like that though I never watched any of them.

because drawing skin tight spandex on little girls raises questions

We know what you're doing. Take it back to:
>>>/pedofuck/

>little kids can't do action
pls

Attached: 91dcJurWMiL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 41K)

X23 before she grew up. Riri Williams. Spiderling.
Unironically the reason. They don't want us to end up like Yea Forums

Is that who I think she is?

was there ever any plans for a logan follow up with X23?? i thought she did a good job and I liked the movie.
i know now that disney owns it they won't bother

No superhero is notable until they get a hollywood adaptation. I love cape comics so goddamn much but it's true and you and I both know it.

Peni is second only to Captain Marvel in female superheroine internet trending.

WW will probably pick back up with the new movie coming up and CM got most of her hits from clickbait articles and YouTube videos, tho. Peni's most popular search is for "peni parker age."

Attached: 1553199267723.jpg (608x856, 62K)

>Peni's most popular search is for "peni parker age."

Attached: spider-girls.gif (1023x1000, 1.47M)

I'm sure Mayday has to be legal by now.

The combination of your image and question explain why.

Mayday is in college. Spiderling is current underage spider.

Pretty sure she isn't.

Attached: flexible.jpg (725x551, 190K)

>Mayday is in college
since when? is this Spider-woman garbage?

It said so in spidergeddon

Yea Forums is quick to accuse one of pedophilia, for excellent reasons if we consider the kind of stuff anons post, but mine was an honest question regarding a market I consider unexplored.

Ah, I don't think I made it past the edge of tie ins.

Nice excuse pedo fuck

Power Pack had one in the 80’s. Marvel has interest in trying again

Yeah. Media companies aren't really doing enough to groom I mean pander to I mean cater to little girls.

>thread about 3DPD little girls

Amethyst was pretty clearly influenced by Captain Marvel. She was a little girl who became an adult woman when she used her powers.

Except both the New 52 reboot and Animated version both got rid of that idea.

remember Kick-Ass?

animated version was great

hey speaking of, who owns the rights to Elektra-Woman and Dyna-Girl? Isn't it about time someone milks that?

The sole reason is marketing. Girl leads are most marketable to other little girls, who typically aren't interested in superheroes to begin with

The only way you'll get your pedobait is with excellent supporting casts as with X-23 and Peni

Attached: 1558419664687.jpg (464x503, 31K)

Peni's supporting cast is terrible.

bad thread op

Attached: kamala.png (240x240, 106K)