Was Randy in the wrong?

Attached: naggers.jpg (735x390, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzk4wLgnYao
youtube.com/watch?v=IuyW4JPV_Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=_e66txF_KwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.
Stan wasn't though. And Token was a bitch about it.

yes, but understandably so. that's like putting SH_T on the board and having the clue be "something you can take." most people's minds instantly go to the gutter.

WoF the wrong for airing the episode (or airing it live or whatever) because corporate would have made sure that episode never saw the day of light in real life nor picked a puzzle that could be taken like that

Well yes, the right answer was "naggers"

I would blame the show. They ask for something like that.

I'd like to solve the puzzle! NIGGERS

Ofc not. Niggers are some of the worst humans. I feel bad for every black man who gets confused with these animals.

I can feel where Randy is coming from in this scene. He didn't want to say it but he couldn't think of any other word and with a million or whatever on the line... Logically you should know it couldn't be that word in a public show like this but in the moment high on nerves your brain can really dick you over.

>And Token was a bitch about it.
Yeah what was his problem?

The handling of it all and not letting bygones be bygones. They did a solid job of showing just how fucking dumb the public apology stuff is and that it's all really just grandstanding and getting money from people.

Randy was not in the wrong because you see, words are like bullets, you got to let them pass right through you.

If you flip the script and make Randy black, those whos' opinions change are the true racists

Attached: 1498715084806.jpg (299x262, 13K)

the second half of your sentence is incomprehensible.

>Yes.
How so?

Any examples of something like this happening in real life?

you must be black

Stan was apologizing just to apologize. He felt it was an obligation and was using it not to express regret at a misdeed but to ease his own sense of guilt over something Token wasn't actually mad about.

Stan didn't get it.

Aren't they supposed to air live broadcasts on a delay specifically to prevent stuff like this?

has something like this ever happened in real life?

the closest thing i can think of was jeopardy's "what is a hoe?"

Im sure a lot gets bleeped out.

The contestant chooses whether they want a consonant or vowel for each letter of the word and a random one is drawn. The contestant chose consonant, consonant, vowel, consonant, and those were the random letters that came out

Attached: funny-tv-gameshow-blooper.jpg (636x333, 49K)

Sometimes it's intentional like in Match Game to put something that sounds dirty. You're not supposed to think of the dirty answer but given it's almost every question eventually you say fuck it and give the dirty answer

Attached: Wut.gif (560x368, 1.42M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzk4wLgnYao

>Be me
>1997 or '98
>watching Wheel with my family
>Answer was "Who you Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!"
>Guy guesses "Who you gonna kill? Dustbusters!"
That was the angriest I've ever been at a TV show.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyW4JPV_Ig

Attached: 672.png (600x453, 415K)

People choke under pressure user.
Especially when it's on national television.

>family feud or some shit
>"name a yellow fruit"
>"orange"
i know you've seen that clip
everyone's seen that clip

A fuck up that bad would have them bail to technical difficulties or something like that.

Fake as fuck.

Attached: nger_ngs.jpg (750x737, 114K)

He's saying if you were to judge Randy's actions differently if he were black that would make you a racist.

Naggers is the answer (people that constantly complain).

Nah he was in the wrong.
Logically they'd never have a disgusting racist term on the show as an answer.
He might be an idiot and not have good English and know that "naggers" is a word but that doesn't give him the right to say a racial slur.
Stan definitely takes after his father in his racism. The "oh it was a mistake" isn't a fucking excuse - it's a cop out.

Token was completely in the right. Cartman was just another racist little fat shit

Attached: heart-attack.jpg (378x301, 14K)

heh

>get off it get off it get off it!
Doesn't always work

Everyone in the audience, and the black cameraman, all looked as if they saw the same answer as randy.
Everyone who shat on him were hypocritical fags

You should look up some of the old Nickelodeon kids game shows if you want to see some dumb answer.

Not really, that word has been burned into the American consciousness for a long time. And really when was the last time you ever heard someone say naggers? You want to know why no one uses it? Cause it sounds almost exactly like niggers.

Faggot

I got a dirty look because I said the word Nickle while sneezing once.

I haven't seen this episode in fucking years, whatever happened to the Clam digger guy?

Some people like Tocken have this retarted racist behaviour that makes them think any insult or mistake like Randy’s is an offence to all black people.

Token didn't care. He was more bothered by Stan's halfhearted self satisfactory attempt at apology. And by bothered I mean somewhat annoyed.

That’s the point the show was trying to make, the part where Stan says he’ll ever understand how a black guy feels when a white guys says the n word is another way to say Tocken is racist.

You sound like a racist in real life bro.

I would laugh my ass off if I were in your shoes. Too many people let their emotions be controlled over a word.

>”actually it is kind of a big deal Stan”

Bull shit, Tocken was thinking like a racist right there. He made it us vs them and he had no real justification for it.

That wasn't Token's issue. The episode was mostly about Stan being a sensitive bitch who can't handle the possibility of being disliked by someone so keeps pushing his emotions to other people who don't want to deal with them.

Yeah that’s racist buddy. Reverse the colours and say you will never understand how white people feel when black people do something, you get it now?

"It's kind of a big deal, but I'm not expecting you to say anything." Stan could have just stayed quiet but instead he kept asking for Token's validation.

Tocken was the one being overly sensitive, he made nothing into something cause he took a mistake and it out to be racist.

Stan was just trying to be a friend, people like you see it in a very dark way. When racist ideology is embedded so much into your culture, you can’t see it as racist anymore.

He wasn't going to say anything but Cartman told Stan Token is going to kick his ass and then Stan went to tell Token "it's not big deal right". If he wanted to say something he could have just said "wow my dad is pretty stupid, I was so embarrassed" and it would have been fine.

Usually when you apologize you should not expect people not to be angry or hurt about certain things. Just let them be angry. When you say "it's not a big deal", that pisses them off more than the actual thing you're apologizing for.

I feel sorry for the people who ever tried to apologize to you friend. I’m not gonna try to over analyze the psychology of an apology, I can however point out that it was Tocken who refused to let it go first.

One time in Jeopardy the prompt was "An ilegal punch punch to the back of the head" or something like that and a contestant said "What is donkey punch"

>I can however point out that it was Tocken who refused to let it go first.
No it was Stan who repeatedly went to tell Token "it's okay now, you don't need to be angry". Token told him he's not going to fight him and he never brought it up himself, he was just pissed off and Stan couldn't deal with that.

What was the actual answer?

Rabbit punch.

All the black people looked pissed, it's like they knew it was intentional

Tocken was the one who couldn’t deal with it, the first point Stan made was that wasn’t a big deal not that Tocken shouldn’t be angry. To get the exact quote:
>Listen, Token, my dad isn't a racist. He's just stupid, all right? He just blurted out the N-word, and it's no big deal, okay?

Why should Stan decide whether it's a big deal or not?

Why should Token decide if it is?

has there ever been cases in the real game where you could end up with a choice that could theorically work but isn't the actual answer they wanted?

meant for

>Audience is horrified when the letters are shown
>Black camera man is clearly fucked off about what the answer might be

They all thought it was the same word.

Well why did Stan go to apologize Token in the first place if you don't think it something that is related to him? Why is Stan the one who can just go tell Token to "just forget about it"?

Apologizing isn't easy, most people get it wrong at first. If you're doing it only to cover your own ass then it's for the best to not do it all because people can see right through you, you're not being genuine.

Token and Stan are the most sensitive boys in the show so when those two clash the result is like that

Stan already had the right idea understanding that the situation was not big deal, it was the racist behavior of Cartman and Token that caused him to doubt himself; pulling him down to their level.

Stan had no reason to bend the knee, at first he just wanted to make sure his friend wasn't angry but Token wasn't being a friend at that time. You say apologizing isn't easy, well understanding that there is nothing to apologize for is even harder.

How was Token the one being racist when Stan goes telling him that his dad kissed Jesse Jackson's ass and now all black people should be okay with it?

>at first he just wanted to make sure his friend wasn't angry but Token wasn't being a friend at that time.
This is common sperg behavior, you want your friends not to feel certain things and when they do you become a little bitch.

Now you're moving on to another scene. While it's stupid for Stan and Randy to believing Jesse when he said that he was the emperor of all black people, it's just another case of Stand and Randy being surrounded by a bunch of racists. Token was in the right to be angry at that however, he's not as big a racist as Jesse.

That show was wrong:
>people that complain
>answer: niggers
niggers complain, a lot, so it falls under the umbrella of the question "people that complain", unless... they didn't count niggers as "people".
It's some arch demon demon level of mean spirited and crafty way of putting someone in a publicly compromised situation, where it to be "tyrone" or "daquan" standing there in randy's place, they would've said the same thing with zero delay. Randy was set-up, if it wasn't a SP satire joke, where everyone drops to retarded level of intelligence for the sake of humor , I'd like to think that the public would've understood randy's position and admitted that he was played in a way anyone else would've, or lost the prize by not answering, then again, n-aggers being naggers, would've still chimped out regardless. Anything that throws them a bone serves as fuel for them to bring out their innate jungle rule and wreak their usual social havoc.

This, the entire point was (other then stirring up the shit pot) was to show how just one word can make many throw away their reason and logics (provided that they had one to begin with) and either make a fool of themselves or get made a fool by the masses, today's culture likes to use the nigger as a means to ridicule or shutdown tactics through social outcry, adults shouldn't let themselves be affected as much by it, but they do and it is the current media outlets (both tv and the net) who thrive on outrage culture, the ones who constantly fan the flames and keep doing it for a number of reasons. Kids get very upset when called "x", adults get more upset by being called "y", msm knows how mentally vulnerable niggers are and exploit this for their own ends through subtlety and consciously pulling the mantle leading to situations of conflict and drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=_e66txF_KwE

>words are like bullets, you got to let them pass right through you
>pic related

Attached: 1536156362241.jpg (728x429, 37K)

It's cause they're irrational

>This, the entire point was...
>was meant to reply post

It wasn't "people that complain". It was "people who are annoying".

Look! An actual racist has appeared!

What other word would you think it was?
I don't think I've actually heard anyone use the term "naggers" before in my life.

Yes. The answer was obviously naggers. He was wrong and he should have known better.

>complaining naggers
>*flips* into
>annoying naggers

I'd say that, my point still stands and hit you with the ol' one-two definitions.

>1. To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.
2. To torment persistently, as with anxiety or pain.
Both are valid.

Attached: Tyler Perry.jpg (1280x720, 68K)