X-man members who have good qualifications to be on the avengers unity squad?

Working with non-mutants.

Attached: clean.jpg (750x1139, 817K)

Bring back Rogue, put in Nightcrawler and Storm.

What are there qualifications for working with non-mutants?

Juggernaut!
>Non-mutant member of the X-Men.
>Heavy Hitter.
>Have been several good teams (Exiles, X-Men, Excalibur, Thunderbolts)
>Xavier step-brother

In fact, Remember once mentioned that he had an Uncanny Avenger story about Cyclops, Magneto and Juggernaut.

Rogue was part of the Avengers Unity Squad, I'm fairly certain Storm was an Avenger pretty briefly, and Nightcrawler deserves to get away from X-Men bullshit.

Unity squad shouldn't just be X-men though. Would love to see some atlanteans , Wakandan , Asgardians etc.

Sunspot and Cannonball.
This is a fair point, too. I would've liked to see that in the ANAD run instead of "now there's a token Inhuman OC".

The champions should be the unity squad kids and teenagers team.

Attached: Champions_Vol_3_2_Textless[2].jpg (780x1200, 1014K)

I liked that Inhuman OC. I am glad Cap picked her up and Cable trained her instead of Royal Family.

Synapse wasn't bad but she was very transparently editorially mandated as "the Unity Squad has to have Inhumans now".

So mutants, atlanteans , Wakandan , Asgardians,Inhuman and a normal background hero?

Better than any other established inhuman joining and bringing their inhuman drama .

It go with the entire point of the team being made help out the supergroups being scapegoats by idiots. They believe Muslims get adding to the helping list when 911 happened.

And then we have to look for some normal heroes from different skillsets . Like sorcerer , martial artist , super soldier etc. Which the latest series did well.

Spiderman is the best for this, so he's the normal. Atlantean I don't know about, could get Rogue since she's been both, Valkyrie for movie promotions, and maybe Lockjaw as the cool mascot.

Spider-man was there for first two issues .
I would love to see more Sif or one of warrior's three . Maybe even Freya or Odin.
Lockjaw is nice too. He was a good team member in Guadians.

>Rogue (Mutant; former Uncanny Avengers leader)
>OR Sunspot (Mutant; former New Avengers leader)
>Cannonball (Mutant; former Avenger)
>Quicksilver (Mutant*; longtime Avenger)
>Crystal (Inhuman; former Avenger; Quicksilver's ex)
>Ayo and Aneka? (Wakandan emissaries)
>Andromeda (Atlantean; former Defender; low-ranked enough to be a sign of contempt from Namor)
>Sif (Asgardian)
>Smasher (Shi'ar emissary; former Avenger and Cannonball's wife)
>Mockingbird (SHIELD/US government emissary)
I'd read it

I totally forget about the cosmic . Shiars, kree ,Beta ray bill , Nova and even someone from guardians .

None of them. Muties only fight with muties and for muties.

Wait, no, the Wakandan rep can be Gentle, since he's a mutant as well.
I figure the team would get pretty bloated that way. Smasher can represent Cosmic In General.

What about just groot or rocket

bump

Sam Alexander as Nova.
Gets him his hat and powers back, he's got a lot of heroing experience even as a teenager, his time as a non-powered individual amongst powered people would give him a unique perspective regarding the supposed non-powered people the teams will be saving and interacting with.
Toss in Rich Rider too, could be a mentor to Junior members as well as a old-age hero check on the more modern take on heroism.

The Avengers has always been Marvel's B team.
Becoming a member isn't a badge of honor and moving from the X-Men to the "we have mutant friends, honestly" team is a step down, if anything.

>Havok (X-Man, Original Leader of Unity Squad)
>Polaris (X-Man, Havok's girlfriend)
>Quicksilver (Avenger)
>Scarlet Witch (Avenger)
>Crystal (Inhuman, Avenger)

Unity Squad is now an awkward family sitcom.