We're really doing this again, aren't we?

We're really doing this again, aren't we?

Attached: image0.jpg (3972x3056, 3.39M)

Jean's lips were still smelling of Bishop's dried cum when this happened.

Logan and Emma are gonna go make out in the cuck shed.

Someone in another thread has suggested that the Marauders series should launch with Emma outing that Jean brainwashed Bobby gay and that she's also hiding the fact that she fucked Bishop (who Scott hates for constantly trying to kill Hope and Cable).

Jean will deny brainwashing Bobby gay but the fact that she hid fucking Bishop, will not only make people believe that she brainwashed Bobby gay, but also salt the earth between Scott and Jean and kill any change of them reuniting. And that Kitty will use her phasing powers to remove Jean's eyes. Meaning Jean will be blind going forward/using her telepathic powers to "see" and hide the gaping empty socket disfigurement Jean now has. And that Jean will run crying to Xavier to keep the rest of the X-Men from expelling her/causing Bishop, Kitty, Bobby, and Storm to rage quit the X-Men and join Emma's pirate group when Xavier takes Jean's side.

"Someone", huh?

Now this is autism.

Name a better X-Couple!

can't.

Holy fuck would you people get over it already?

Seriously. And there is no way the stretch is out of her pussy yet. She’s gotta do some exercises for a few days first if she’s to feel based Scott in her.

>half-bald in one panel
>full head of hair in the next

She flipped her hair to hide her bald side, because she became very self-conscious at that moment.

This run was so fucking bad. I'm glad it's over.

Didn’t they have Larocca draw a shit handful of issues before Whedon came on to launch Astonishing? Why is he the go to bad artist to be a place holder? Does he work for less or something and they know it won’t sell anyway?

>Logan and Emma are gonna go make out in the cuck shed.

Actually, Logan and Emma just plain don't like each other, but some kind of "I hate you, let's fuck, I hate you, this will piss off those two, let's fuck again, I still hate you" relationship could be funny.

On the other hand, Logan's already had the best that Marvel has to offer.

Attached: Logan-Ororo.pg.jpg (600x905, 115K)

love always wins

Well I guess Scotts endless suffering has to continue.
I thought he learned wtf happened I literally cant force myself to read this garbage anymore. I just cant.

Attached: F75758AA-612D-4789-A80D-7FA2412E9C47.gif (500x280, 984K)

i guess they wanted the OPT-tier page to have the characters look like their classic selves, since very few people are ever going to read the rest of the comic anyway.
That, or just plain oversight.

Magneto and Xavier

Why are people saying she fucked Bishop? They kissed at most

They fucked, user. Like 'wake up together late at night in bed after hours of rough fucking' kind of fucked.

they fucked in the mind of Nate so it didn't really happened

also, I don't think Cyc wants Jean again. I mean, he's driven to her hot body, I think it was just a quick momentum
Not until he actually has some time to work thing with Emma properly

>We're really doing this again, aren't we?

This didn't do much for the comic or the characters.

Trying to show Logan as upset about Scott and Jean is silly -- he moved on a while back.

Emma's unhappy? Okay, that makes some sense, but Scott has every right to feel that she used and betrayed him. Emma's control-freak bitchiness bit her on her finely-toned ass yet again. So what else is new?

Jean and Scott are back together again? It's a boring reset that does nothing for the characters. We're right back in the world of "JEEEEEEEEEAN!" and "SCOOOOOOOTT!"

>they fucked in the mind of Nate so it didn't really happened
What kind of retarded backwards logic is that? They were basically brainwashed in to doing it, sure, but they still did it.

Jean got angry with Scott because Scott and Emma were fucking each other in Scott's mind. That counted as cheating for Jean, who's a telepath.
So her fucking Bishop, even inside Nate's mind, should be a big deal. For Jean, at the very least.

Are they technically still married? Not too many of those around

Scott and Emma. Peter and Kitty. Fuck, Scott with anyone but Jean, even fucking Wolverine.

None. Scott/Jean and Rogue/Gambit are classic god tier X-Couples.

Colossus and Domino was the best new X- couple since Scott and Emma

>who Scott hates for constantly trying to kill Hope and Cable
Don't forget the fact that he also orchestrated the deaths of billions of people.

>Peter and Kitty
That is probably the only X-Pairing that is legitimately worse than Scott/Jean, sorry.

The point he's making is that Scott and Emma made a conscious decision to "fuck". It was akin to CyberFucking. Jean and Bishop were brainwashed and it was all pretty much Nate Grey's fapfic. It's like putting them in stasis and then creating new personas and making them fuck.

Nate created a world in his mind, sure, but in this new world Bishop and Jean still fucked. Jean was still the most eager one for said fucking to happen. It's still something that happened to Jean both in mind and body. She should still remember her experience of taking Bishop's cock.

Nah. It's never hit the levels of soap opera bullshit that Scott and Jean wallow in until they decided to shit on them. Meanwhile you have Jean pulling shit like she did when Scott was absorbed by Apocalypse.

>Meanwhile you have Jean pulling shit like she did when Scott was absorbed by Apocalypse.
What did she do?

Reminder that Logan cheated on Ororo with a random.

So she should remember that she got raped? Raped by Nate, I mean. He used Bishop as a dildo.

Bishop was thus also raped by Nate, as Nate used Jean as a fleshlight on Bishop.

Eh, it's that sort of grey area where it can eb whatever you want. It can be just Nate Grey creating copies and letting them fuck due to deeprooted mental issues, while the real ones are stuck in stasis. With brainwashing and "muh higher planes"/ADs in place, it's not something concrete.

Why can't Scott escape these crazy bitches and settle down with a nice sane girl.

>It's never hit the levels of soap opera bullshit
That's because it was rightfully forgotten for like 20 years and every time it is brought back it's nothing but soap opera bullshit.

>Meanwhile you have Jean pulling shit like she did when Scott was absorbed by Apocalypse.

Kitty stringing Peter in to a wedding after telling him she wasn't interested in him anymore, then running away while the ring was being put on her, telling Peter to his face that their relationship is too fucked up for them to get married, getting upset at him for wanting to leave her after all of this, then subsequent issues revealing that she's been calling him every single day to tell him how bad she feels about how he doesn't want to talk to her.

Scott has a thing for telepath. Or Telepaths convinced him he has.

This kind of thing is why I just can't read X-Men anymore. It's just nonstop whiplash.

I guess it makes sense - none of them ever really "leave" school. They just keep hanging around. They never get a chance to leave the high school bullshit behind.

And this is after she did the exact same thing to Peter like two years previously, who she also hooked up with after dumping Peter for...having the gall to sacrifice himself by becoming the new host for Cyttorak to save the X-Men (No joke that literally was her justification for dumping him).

Like I said, before it got dragged down by shit writers. It was fine when Whedon wrote them.

He tried user, he fucking tried with Maddy. But Bob Layon, Roger Stern, Kurt Busiek, and John Byrne refused to accept anything other than the Original 5 being a team and Scott being with Jean.

The way it is right fucking now Nate Grey pretty much kidnapped these people to bring them to a world made with the power of his mind, where he pretty much rewrote their memories of the past so they'd believe to have always existed as inhabitant of this new world they now found themselves imprisoned in.
Once there, Jean thinking that Scott was dead, started to fancy Bishop, because she had no memory of him ever hunting Cable and Hope with murderous intentions. So she initiated a romance with him where it led to some fucking. Eventually several people in this world started to remember their previous lives and were shunted back to the real world.

So ERGO Jean fucked Bishop, weather she likes the idea or not.

>It was fine when Whedon wrote them
He's literally the only person to write them at any level resembling passable.

Bishop is a cuck, not even one issue of romance and Jean is already kissing other guy

Lol, Emma is a cuck

Bishop is a mass murderer that never faced any punishment for his actions, so he deserves it.

It's the other way around. In Nate's little made up world romance and sex was prohibited. If you were caught making fuck-me-eyes or actually fucking with someone a team of telepaths would erase both yours and your partner's mind. If afterwards this happened again and you were caught again, yours and your partner's minds would be wiped out, but a mental suggestion would be left in your mind with the warning of never ever doing this again. Because you're a repeated ofender now. If you did it the third time despite your subconscious telling you you're redoing a mistake, and you got caught, your partner's mind would be wiped out, but you would be place in a prison to undergo some heavy therapy about how you aren't supposed to romance/fuck. Everyone else in your social circle would have their minds wiped of your existence.

When Jean came on to Bishop, Bishop was on his third offense. Jean was the third established X-Girl he had fucked in their social mist. Jean had her mind wiped, but Bishop was sent to prison to learn how to not be a chad.

So Jean was just another notch on Bishop's bed. Damn.

Attached: RCO016_1548897149.jpg (1040x1600, 325K)

Attached: RCO017_1548897149.jpg (1040x1600, 226K)

Being boring outdated 90's garbage, famous for trying to kill a baby for years is not chad

Reminder that while Jean was stuck in Nate's world, that Bishop came inside her pussy and made her preggars. Now she's a single mom and Bishop has denied paying child support, but it seems that Scott is okay with the whole thing and has accepted to raise the girl as if it was his own.

>So ERGO Jean fucked Bishop
So, rape.

Can't they just bring back pic related? Nobody like Storm x T'challa.

Yet for the life of me Jean and Scott never felt like a healthy couple despite how much they're pushed as the X-couple. There's always drama with Wolverine, there's always drama with psychics, then later on they used her as a reason to make Xavier a complete scumbag. I've never gotten the obsession with them where they keep putting them together and then you get shit like this every time. Especially when every other relationship Scott has is healthier.

Here's Jean and Bishop's baby girl, that Bishop doesn't recognize as being his.

Attached: file.png (900x1366, 1.86M)

scott should run away from telepaths and try someone who can run clean from these manipulative bitches

Attached: scott'yana.jpg (838x1080, 160K)

Looks like someone has a cuck fetish

It's actually a really insightful and empowering new take on Jean Grey.

I do like how they wound up recoloring her solely to stop autists from asking if she was Bishop's kid.

Scott never really fucked Emma, even in the mind space. He denied her every time

Pietro and Wanda

KEK.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 985K)

What? They've always fucked. Wolverine was even pissed about Cyke fucking her after Jean died.

Jean got Aborigined

Why can't she just stay dead?

>Bishop is the father
>He's not there
Pottery

To be fair the Wolverine shit was over exaggerated in comics. He was chill with them for a long time. Then the movies happened

Have you read the previews? She's green in everything now.

Attached: file.png (1040x1600, 1.65M)

Pic related

Attached: HOUSEOFX2019001-2.jpg (756x1148, 256K)

Wolverine was fine until the 90s where the autistic love triangle went full circle. Wolverine got to a point in which he was a legit rival with Cyke for Jean. Its probably because of the Wolvie pushing in the 90s. Wolverine mellowed out in the 2000s, luckily. And don't even get me started on Ultimate Wolverine.

There wasn't much of a triangle in the 90s. It wasn't until the Movies/Ultimate in 2000s where they started pushing Wolverine and Jean more.

I mean Scott and Jean got married in the 90s and had all types of alt kids running around. Wolverine was over it mostly by then.

>Its probably because of the Wolvie pushing in the 90s.
No, it was Claremont going full autist over editorial undoing his marriage with Maddy and making him a couple with Jean again. He was literally so bitter over it that he made Wolverine a serious romantic rival for Scott and retconned Jean's attraction to him in to the X-Men Classic reprints. It did pretty much go away for a fairly long time after Claremont left.

I hope Emma cucks Jean

It's because of the cartoon, and because they got the idea of it from the Inferno Saga, when Chris Claremont, butthurt about Jean being brought back from the dead and Scott leaving Maddie for Jean, decided to shit on the Scott x Jean pairing by retconning in that Jean always hate the hots for Logan since the first day he joined the X-Men. Something that was never the case. Then the FOX's movies bought that idea from the cartoons and the Ultimate Comics used that idea for synergy thanks to the movies... and here we all are.

>trying to fuck the genocidal monster that hunted and tried to kill your adopted son and execute your adopted baby grand-daughter still in the crib
WOW. White woman.

I hope Emma cucks Scott and we get Emma/Jean.

This is true. In the comics, between Claremont leaving in 1991 and the arrival of Morrison and Casey in 2001, the only story to do anything with Logan/Jean was the Age of Apocalypse, which was an AU story.

Yeah, this was were a lot of my annoyance with them came from. Wasn't helped with shit like Psylocke though and establishing that Scott was Psychic Spanish Fly.

Rogue/Gambit

The one where Rogues keeps cucking Gambit with Magneto, because apparently Gambit is too shady to be trusted, but not this geriatric terrorist with a huge body count?

You are forgetting that Jean is an irrational bitch

>thinks, Bishop would have a bigger cock than Scott.
He doesn't know. My dude there is a reason why Jean went all sorts of horny the moment she found out he was alive. She literally dragged several xmen out of human paradise just to get dry hump Scott.

Comics are not for you then. They will never age. They will never retire. They will never raise a kid from child to adult hood. They will never remain dead.

Logan having BDSM fantasies about Emma is canon. And I wouldn't be surprised if she's dreamt of hatefucking him too.

Attached: wolvvol4.jpg (1600x2560, 376K)

I feel bad for bishop actually. While she was probably one of his best fuck and he'll probably think about what could have been, jean made a bee line to scott as soon as she found out he was alive. Get horny level at max.

It's only a notch if she cared. She literally forgot the next day and even when she did find out what she had done, she wasn't even bothered enough to say hi to him when she saw him again. Id say he was her notch. Her one freebie before she realized scott was better.

Strange, i don't recall bishop being green. That was abviously the green goblins child who had pumped jean full of goblin sperm.

This should have been a thing. They're definitely hot here.
>the only problem being she was around 10 when they met.

They fucked like bunnies the day after jean died. They fucked so much, emma even thought she might eventually come around to the idea that kids arent disgusting.

God i would love for this to happen. I want Emma to ride scott cowgirl style as jean walks through the door. I want scott to cum so hard that he doesn't even care that jean just walked in. I want Emma to psychicly project into Jeans mind just how hard she made scott cum. No matter what happens after that, jean will always know she will never make Scott feel that.

I don't understand why people follow Xmen stuff. It's a 90's soap opera with shit blows up and comas. Wait, soap operas did that too.

Attached: Days of Our Lives.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>and even when she did find out what she had done, she wasn't even bothered enough to say hi to him when she saw him again.
That makes her a sociopath that doesn't even care about her own children.

>finally that shitbag Emma is getting driven out
Jesus, this is the one bit of status quo that took too long to come back. I fucking hate Emma, glad she's finally getting kicked back to the whorehouse she crawled out of.

She's the poster child for genocide so why would she?

You went into some weird vindictive fetish thing halfway through

So let me get this...
Scott was married to Jean when she died, so he became a widower.
Was Scott married to Emma after this? Because if he was, then Emma became a widower when he died.
Now both Scott and Jean are back to life and together, so what's the legal statuses here?

why does seeing Jean in pain turn me on

I fucking hate Jean Grey so much.

SO do I user. one could argue she singlehandedly made comics drop in quality as a whole thanks to her revival bullshit.

The writer is arguing with people on twitter completely straight-faced that he did a good job and that the people who don't like it are idiots, it's one of the least self aware things I've ever seen a writer do and I've read Dan Slott's twitter feed before.

this only makes things better, "holy shit peter, your sister is a real woman now".

Attached: 2u6z314.jpg (878x1359, 519K)

Reminder that because of Age of X Jean fucked a man that hunted her children, Nightcrawler fucked his friend's wife, and Betsy almost sucked Blob's dick.

2deep4me

Fuck does this even mean? Why did you even make sex illegal?

Attached: RCO031_1563414622.jpg (1041x1600, 377K)

She's been a villain again for about 3 years now, but a lot of writers seem to be resisting it and having the X-Men keep turning to her for help despite them having a lot of other telepaths. Something similar seems to have happened to Magneto, where Bunn spent years slowly turning him back into a villain, but as soon as he left it was undone.

The whole thing was a mere excuse for writers to push their crack-ship fantasies and make pander to the woke crowd. Characterization and world building was the last thing on their mind.

>Magik
>Not a manipulative bitch

Reminder that this nigger literally tortured Colossus mentally for no fucking reason beside to "prove a point". Which everyone conveniently forgot and then they hugged and kissed and forgave everything

Cyclops is a chad, and it is the bane of every chad to be the play thing of manipulative bitches. Be thankful that you will never know such pain.

To be honest, Jean deserves her happy ending after all the horrible bullshit she went through.
Emma should just step out of her way.

She was the best thing to happen to Scott. He was fucking boring as hell before she came along. You didn't hate her. You hated the fact that she was better than Jean in every way.

>Why did you even make sex illegal?
Nate Grey incest shame.

Age of X-Man had some interesting ideas, showing an AU that looked like a peaceful utopia on the surface level, but is actually a 1984-tier nightmare world. It has some interesting ideas as an allegory for the modern era of neo-prudes and behaviour police destroying people's lives and erasing them from history, while presenting themselves as the heroes, and thinking they are right and doing nothing wrong. It takes the far-left idea of destroying all the things that bind people together, family, love, religion, culture and community, so that then everyone on Earth will be united as one race. But both world-building, and making a good story out of this were less of a priority than trolling readers with crackships, while some readers seem to have unironically viewed this world as a perfect utopia.

One thing I liked from the Utopia days is that all the Academy Kids absolutely hated her and even tried to attack her when she showed up asking for help from the new mutants.

Attached: RCO014_1468894503.jpg (1280x1979, 912K)

She did that th Peter becuase he was a weak willed naive moron. She actually respects Scott.

Magik is crazy hot and I would fuck her until she squeals for more.

Even now she's become a demon?

>perter is a naive moron
>Scott is so based
The absolute state of magikfags

I prefer the non-demon version.
Not saying she would make a good gf or wife or anything but I think she is hot.

Scott can live without Emma, don't worry. She doesn't make him better becuase he can fuck literally anybody else

>while some readers seem to have unironically viewed this world as a perfect utopia.
When the good side is Bishop fucking Jean or Blob fucking Betsy, is hard to take any stance against Nate,

I was legit surprised when she didn't actually stab Cyc in the back to get the whole phoenix force.
The opposite happened instead lol.

c'mon, it was harsh since colossus is a such a good boy, but it's just like life, our loved ones are also the only people who can hurt us really bad but also they are the only people who can teach us some hard lessons

magik both showed piotr what she really felt for a huge part of her life since he was basically asking for it for how much he refused to hear what she told him, and at the same time, she tried to put some senses on his head, colossus biggest flaw is that he's the first one to jump into any suicidal fight, even for people who doesn't care about him at all and she wanted to make a point that she, of all people, despite loving him deeply, ain't worth of his sacrifice. now maybe he will think twice before going suicidal martyr hero

I'm not saying she was right on doing this, but it's not that hard to understand as even now that she was a whole person again (with her whole soul and memories after she recovered her bloodstones thanks to Legion), she still feels unworthy of the love people have for her
oh and there was the phoenix too...
they both needed kitty but guess what, she's never there

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1041x1600, 479K)

CUTE

Scott and his jailbait goth gf

Emma is a cuck haha

Would she suck my dick if I flat out asked her to?
She seems like the kinda chick who prefers the direct approach.

I understand her, just like I understand a sociopath who hurts animals for stress relive in order to "not hurt humans".
That does not mean I'm emphatic to their plight or that they are not huge assholes that would better off tripped somewhere for the rest of their lives.

That shit was out of nowhere for me to see. I cant see them together. Honestly I couldn't see Pete with Kitty Either. Dude should settle with a normal girl.

That's fine, she cucked jean good too. It was too bad jean died shortly after so people couldn't see her seething daily when she runs into emma.

This is eternal. Maddie wouldn't have tried to help S'ym and N'astirh destroy the world if fickle ass Cyclops didn't jump the second Angel or Hank called him. Logan will forever have Jeanie blue balls.

rosemberg is retarded, I really hope this run gets completely removed, basically retconned, there's nothing to save at all

"her mutant powers were the only thing keeping her demonic side in check"
not only that shit made no-sense but also is totally incorrect, her demon aspects are tied to limbo now that she doesn't have the fractured soul problem(and it's been years since this happened), she only manifested the darkchylde while in limbo or while channeling the energies from limbo on purpose

this new demon form art was actually cool but doesn't resemble her at all, the 100% darkchylde is like on pic related, not just some random cool demon

she would probably answer you something very nasty about how she cut the tip of your dick and put little demons inside you from your piss hole to eat you from the inside out

she's all "don't come near me I would kill you I'm so evil" attitude with stranger who try to hit on her to keep people away from her but it's all a defense mechanism

Attached: RCO007_1466240418.jpg (1041x1600, 532K)

I missed the 'Jean made Bobby gay' thing. I thought it was just SJW/Lumberjanes shit to make young twinks/fag hags happy.

Goddam, has anyone in the last 20 yrs besides Morrison, Wheldon and possibly Fraction READ ANYTHING Claremont wrote before they gave it to idiot Lobdell? Is it some millennial horseshit to say, nevermind actual history, let's make the X-men OURS by ignoring 12 yrs of history? Find and download the original Magik series from 82-83 and you'll KNOW Magik's demon side has nothing to do with her mutant powers. She was trained to be a sorceress and had 3 segments of her soul ripped out and placed in an amulet in order to bring back the Elder Gods.

Byrne only agreed to it cos he was still fucking pissed at Shooter for demanding Comics Code retribution for Phoenix blowing up the star and the asparagus ppl. She'd have been neutered for a while, til around issue #200. No Maddie, no Jean in the drink. Jim Shooter was his own worst enemy.

Jean and Emma cucked each other so it evens out.

to be fair Zeb Wells wrote Magik well (new mutants v3 as a whole is very good), Kieron Gillen was also okay on uncanny, even Bendis showed somer respect writing her, but that's maybe because Kitty is his waifu for laifu so it's expect for him to know Magik a little since she's Kitty's bff and roommate

oh I wouldn't say that, she did a super evil thing to Colossus (of all people) and it's impossible to justify (and only his love could forgive her) but I wouldn't use your example because to me it felt more akin to how we can hurt someone who care about us (like a mother or a father) trying to make they understand what we felt but not knowing how and being self-destructive, but up to eleven since we are on a fiction setting with demons and shit and if you consider that she was traumatized her whole life, literally soul-corrupted and always felt unworthy of all the support and love she had, well, it's expected that she would never fully recover from that, even after the purification, Colossus being extremely naive and always telling her that everything is fine doesn't help all the time. Again, unjustifiable but there's two sides and people are more grey than white/black

I feel that Magik is a little bit more complex than the average b-tier comic character, she's a good person overall but people distrusted her (Rahne treated her like shit all the time), and when she was being mean, or going morally grey like Wolverine or Emma... Colossus, Kitty, Dani, Sam, Scott and Chuck always forgiving her shit because it was her "demon part" or she went "trough a lot"

but in fact you can see that a lot of the shit she did was actually her being who she really is, not a angelic crystalline perfect little snowflake and that's part of the reasons she survived the events of her origins mini.
she's a good person like Logan

Attached: RCO022_1469126502.jpg (1026x1600, 391K)

Why are all the crazy and sociopathic girls into Cyclops? Jean, Emma, Betsy, Magik, Cuckoos, Laura...

His Autism obviously

>she's a good person like Logan
This is the one page I like from Rosenburgs Uncanny.

Attached: RCO005_1557928760.jpg (1987x3056, 1.32M)

Because of his BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

This is stupid. Scott expected Emma to get over his relationship with with Frenzy during Age of X. It's an alternate universe in a story no one will remember in a few months. It doesn't matter.

Emma violated every single memory of both Scott and Frenzy to be sure it was "nothing".

This fits my fantasies of being a qt shota mutant and being /ss/ by Emma very nicely.

I wonder if Bishop will feel the same aching lose that Frenzy did when Scott simply ignored what the had in Age of X. I mean, it literally changed her character knowing how fucking badass she could have been and how awesome the sex between her and scott was.

Frenzy kept her memmory so she'd always remember her potential and Basilisk.

I don't think Emma would fuck a student.

I honestly doubt that they'll ever explore this Bishop/Jean thing like they did with Frenzy.

Any other couple. Only normies and zoomers that have heard about his paring thinks its good. It never has been.

Scott marries Jean's clone and then abandons them for Gods sake. Then Jean lusts after Wolverine's cock, while Scott goes through some trauma Jean does shit all to help Scott, so he cheats on her with Emma.

Scott/Emma is not good but its better than Jean. Jean should have stayed dead she literally is poison to the x-men franchise. She had one good role and it was a villain that only translates well in the comics.

Jean had her use as Scott's emotion. Otherwise he'd just be a walking robot. Emma did it better.

thing about this again, Jean is such a Stacey, she can make someone as confident as Emma more insecure than a teenager being bullied by the cheerleaders

>Not until he actually has some time to work thing with Emma properly
She's a fucking telepath that basically lived inside his head for years to the point of being able to convince everyone around her he was still alive with a copy.

I cannot possibly fathom how they would have shit to work out, especially after she admitted she knew he never loved her during Death of X. Get fucked Emmafags.

Damn didn't know Logan was so based

>DOOD REMEMBER THAN X-MAN WHO DIED?
>WELL NOW THEY ARE NOT DIED
>AGAIN
Literally, who the fuck still reads this shit?

Attached: reaction7.png (466x463, 25K)

Why the fuck do the xmen constantly fuck each other? Should call it SEX-men

And this isn't taking in to account that they'd already had that discussion already and it ended with Scott reaffirming that he didn't want anything to do with her romantically anymore.

They actually killed like 7 X-Men to do this. One of them for like the second time in a year.

they should stop killing characters off all together honestly
i mean comics basically now stand to preserve IPs these characters will always comeback

Everyone says this when they are angry or disappointed. Also, he may fall in love with her again. It happens you know, maybe this time for real real

Emma and Scott never married. Scott escaped the marriage meme before trying "third times the charm"

Because Scott himself is a crazy bitch.

I should note that Layton didn't fucking want Scott OR Jean. He had repeatedly pitched X-Factor with Alex and Lorna in the Scott/Jean spot along with Bobby, Warren, and Hank.

Claremont kept shutting it down because he considered the X-Men HIS toys and only allowed the Defenders to use Hank/Bobby/Warren to spite Layton.

Also, both Layton and Claremont had their own alternatives for Jean: Layton pushed HARD for Dazzler and Claremont wanted Jean's sister Sarah, with Maddie and Nathan as support staff. But Shooter insisted Jean had to come back and Claremont couldn't even bring himself to just say "fuck it" and make Maddie Jean after all.

It should be noted though that Ilyanna is 100% dead and the Magik currently running around, for all intents and purposes, is a copy of her created by Belasco creating a duplicate of teen Magik using black magic to unblink her out of existence.

Also, Magik's own backstory is filled with contradictions from day one, as Magik's mini series retconned Uncanny X-Men #160 as far as Claremont changing his mind about Magik's arc by turning the bloodstones into a literal metaphor for Magik's corruption

Stop trying to promote your own shitty theories, faggot. It’s depressing to look at.

Comics are always going to disappoint guys for the very nature of them means its not one author in control so you get a fag who does like Mary Jane and ends that or somebody doesn't like Scott and Emma so they nuke that. Comic writers are children playing with blocks and as soon as they get a turn they love to kick what the other kid made right over.

Jean's got a nice ass.

You have a nice ass.

Even when I read X-men, I knew it was a superheor soap opera.

How is Scott so based that he is a womanizer without actually being one?

So did Jean actually fuck Bishop if AoX is a real universe?

She did.

>100% dead
I don't know. Let's call her 80s NM Magik.
Simonson wrote her ending in Inferno in such a way that made it possible for her to come back, iirc she says this in a interview as well.
At the end, she sacrificed herself to close the portals turning into 'Lightchylde" and her energies were spread across Limbo but we never saw the body and this is part of the reason the soulsword (that is part of the 80s NM Magik soul) was still around for Amanda/Nightcrawler, but before that sacrifice, 80s NM Magik pulled a young version of her, before the bloodstones into the main continuity. This young Magik from this continuity is from the timeline where the X-Men died in Limbo trying to rescue her. She dies later to the legacy Virus and shit.

Buy anyway, our beloved 80s NM Magik that we never saw the body and that her soulsword was still around in Earth 616, was later rebuilt by Belasco in the 2000s so that's how she returned: Belasco gathered her energies, memories and etc that where spread into limbo after the ending of inferno when the Lightchylde made her sacrifice and recreated her body: meat, bones, mind but he couldn't get her soul so we have this "construct" Darkchylde with is the absence of the 80s NM Magik innocence and soul running rampant in Limbo because what Belasco really wanted was her soul for his evil deeds.

So we had the stories where the Darkchylde revived by Belasco (body, mind and no soul) does a lot of shit trying to made herself whole again. She starts to recover herself and turning back into 80s NM Magik again after she recovers her soulsword that was in possession of Nightcrawler, so after that she has a part of her soul back and start acting more normal, and is only whole again after the Rise of the New Mutants.

It was a creative way to revive the 80s NM Magik, people like to say she's a demon construct because of what Warlock said, but is simple, she was rebuilt from her own energies with dark magic

Well he does get all the grade A pussies. Imagine if he had slept with psylocke too. That would be 3 of the hottest women on the xmen.

Yes dude, she fucked Bishop. Get over it, just like Scott fucked Frenzy in Age of X. If it helps you cope, Bishop must have been a mediocre fuck, becuase Jean imediatly got wet the moment she found out Scott was alive, hence she literally was humping him as soon as she saw him...with everone staring no less.

Emma is the only pure one in that triangle. She has not been blacked. Jean and Scott might as well quit the Xmen and do porn. Imagine that, the sluttiest of the three is actually the purest.

Is this adult Jean alive again? How now?

The phoenix wanted to fuck Cyclops again so it tricked Jean into coming back to life but living a simple life in a small town. Eventually it was going to resurrect Scott as Jeans small town crush and they'd get married and have unending orgasmic sex, but Jean was a stick in the mud and had to complain about "muh realism" thereby rejecting the phoenix and truly living a shitty life with the Xmen. Funny thing is, the phoenix got screwed twice because not only did Jean reject the phoenix but Cyclops got resurected anyway so Jean got everything she wanted at the end.

At this point fuck them both. Logan and Emma deserve better

And just like that the Mary Sue is reborn. Fuck that bitch, Cyclops she have help her at arms length when she tried to dry hump him in front of everone and tell her she was dead so their marriage was anulled and he'll be seeing other girls.

The most crushing thing is that in an attempt to get Jean to take in the Phoenix, it resurrected Scott just to show Jean what she could be having and Jean so no "muh husband wouldn't have wanted that." And then the phoenix was like, fine then, I'll just take all my toys and go home, which it did leaving Cyclops dead again, But lo and behold, because it resurrected Cyclops once, kid Cable was actually able to harness that small residual phoenix force to really bring Scott back to life. Bwahahahaha! Phoenix failed in everyway. What a shitty bird.

Didn't the last time something like this happened Jean literally told Scott to move on and that his life is with Emma now

Because its stupid to make her a villian again after all her character development in Gen X. Then again, character development means fuck all for marvel writers these days.

Im sure you'll say this when we go through Jean fucking him over again by next year.

Well sort of, if you're talking about the story arc Here Comes Tommorrow than yes. Apparently cyclops was going to quit the Xmen after Jean died but that would have led to a very bad future for the Xmen, so Jean took away his man pain which made him realize that the best sex of his life was still ahead of him in Emma. So he stayed and they had wild crazy guilt free sex. Wolverine was super pissed. that they continued to have wild unrestrained sex and Jean wasn't even cold in the ground yet.

Then if you're talking about the limited series Phoenix Endsong, yes you'd also be right. The Phoenix got her ass kicked, I can't remember how, and being scared, it wanted to go back to where it felt safest. Apparently that was Scott's bedroom. Unfortunelty Scott was already sharing that with Emma. Long story short, it turns out, The phoenix and by extension Jean, just felt insecure and just needed to hear everyone say they still remember and loved her just like any true Mary Sue. Fuck, even Emma cried while saying "I love you" to Jean. It was disgusting. Anyways, she got to say goodbye to Cyclops which is probably what she wanted all along because the last time she died, all she said was she was sorry for dying so much.

>main X-Book is a Summers book
Okay so we've got 3 years minimum of Jean/Scott, how long after Hickman do you think it'll take a writer to fuck it

Well if they do fuck it up, maybe Psylocke will finally get her chance. The sexy asian Psylocke, not the British fop currently in the books.

In either of the story, Scott and Emma was depicted as having awesome sex, something Jean will never know.

Do the X-Men comics just have zero oversight? It seems like they just allow new writers to come fuck whatever they want up and then the next writer is just allowed to ignore and undo everything. The Jean stuff reminds me of the Mary Jane flip flopping where the competing camps just keep writing away what the other side did. Jean was dead. Scott had closure. Emma became the real love of his life. Scott's alpha man material actually humbled Emma down to a managable level and she genuinely turned over a new leaf and had character growth that put her on the path of becoming a good person with her own flaws and sentimentalities.

Then another writer gets their hands on it and Emma is a manipulative bitch, Scott hates Emma and wants nothing to do with her, Jean is back and trying to fuck Scott.

You are correct. Comics is a revolving door of witters who want to put their stamps on the characters. One writer might be a nostalgic dweeb who just couldn't get over the fact that Scott and Jean is the past and left forgotten. The next could be a Scott and Emma shipper who worshiped the Astonishing X-men run. One day there might even be a gay ass writer who finally puts Wolverine and Cyclops together in a relationship. Don't expect life reasonable life progressions in comics user.

I feel like comics weren't ALWAYS this way though or have I just become jaded in adulthood and finally see the forest for the trees. I've even noticed it in Daredevil which is one of the other marvel comics I've always kept up on and has always been decent to high quality. But lately it just feels like retreading "I can't be Daredevil anymore it's over. Wait! No! I HAVE to be Daredevil *insert picture of one of the women Matt has loved and lost*"

Isn't she still with Fantomex?

Ha! No. Fantomex is dead bro. His body has been taken over by Xavier.