Here's your Taskmaster, bro

Here's your Taskmaster, bro.

Attached: taskmaster mcu.jpg (750x563, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHZWZ7RzE-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ha3L00CudPM
youtube.com/watch?v=lpOmsYjpfhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This but unironically

>Black Widow can beat someone with the fighting skills of Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Panther, isn't she awesome?

Sold.
Unironically

I can get behind it. I wonder how they'll explain his power though, will it be something integrated into the suit? If it is, I'll imagine it's some SHIELD/Stark development that gives soldiers the ability to fight as well as the most skilled fighters in the world like Captain America or Black Widow by copying their techniques.

Can't even do a simple skull mask right. Why am I not surprised.

Taskmaster is still just human, so it's believable for Natasha to fight him. If he was played straight in the comics, he wouldn't be anywhere near a threat to an entire team like the Avengers, no matter how skilled.

Very cool

>Deleted.
Wow...just wow.

Looks like a shitty version of the PS4 costume

I thought that he just had a photographic memory

where's the teaser?

I'm so glad that fucking power rangers costume wasn't Tasky, this is acceptable

D23

The Taskmaster suit is the same as all other generic suts

this means taskmaster gets a new mini, yes?
photographic *reflexes. what he sees, he can do.

It's literally the exact same thing only his hood is up instead of down

>Taskmaster is still just human
He's a mutant

they showed the teaser yesterday

>Taskmaster was spying front row seat in the Airport battle
>Knows everyone's moves

Yeah as a hall h exclusive

It will be online at D23 which is in like a couple weeks

Nope, pure human, just with photographic reflexes that allow him to perfectly mimic movements.

D23 is even more secretive than Comicon. D23 is for like, executives only

Looks pretty good.

No he just has an incredible memory.

He is not. He is not listed for example as one of the 198 back when he was in the Initiative.

Coulda been way worse. I just think the hood shoulda been all white.

It's alright, at least he has the shield and such. I'm just glad it wasn't the one that was in the set photos.

Be careful when insulting the MCU or Disney...maybe the mods might get mad at you and delete your comment or worse.

I want to see him do the fucking tatsumaki senpukyaku BP did on Cap.

How is she going to play the character in a prequel when she's like, 40 irl? Are they going to de age her w/ the same neural net they used on Samuel L?

Looks like a Skeletor with sunglasses.

they're pretty good at de-aging actors in these films, although i wonder if they can maintain that for an entire movie

Didn't Tony use his AI in Civil War to beat the shit out of crap by analyzing his fighting technique? He could be using that if they're not giving him his super memory.

looks like a video game

It's not much of a prequel

It takes place after Civil War, right?

Looks like MCU Ultron wearing the same generic superhero costume every character gets in these movies plus a hoodie and sunglasses to remain incognito.

Honestly, meh. The visor kinda kills it.

I hope he's not killed off and remains a player throughout the MCU after this movie though.

Yes it dows

Isn't this a prequel? Taskie probably won't have any idea of who these people are in the movie.

They fucked my boy up.

>I hope he's not killed off and remains a player throughout the MCU after this movie though.

What is it with you people and having recurring villains in these movies? This isn't comics where they have contrived reasons to keep characters around, stories have to actually end.

What's the point of doing Taskmaster now if there are no Avengers to imitate at this time?

Yes, and that's a mutation. It's not a gene X mutation, but it's still a genetic anomaly. So he's a mutant, just not in the Marvel sense of mutant.

Attached: hoes_mad.png (720x540, 444K)

Wow that looks horrible. Way to ruin such a simple character design. It was literall just the red skull but white and tactical gear.

It's after Civil War, with flashbacks.

Yeah so she's not that much younger than she is now

>What is it with you people and having recurring villains in these movies?
I didn't even necessarily mean as a villain. They could keep him around as a mercenary or someone who trains newer heroes. Like, you know, the fucking comics.

>This isn't comics where they have contrived reasons to keep characters around, stories have to actually end.
I think just about everyone agrees they wasted Quicksilver and Klaue's potential.

It's set after Civil War, he was probably nutting in one of the planes secretly in the Airport battle

>I didn't even necessarily mean as a villain. They could keep him around as a mercenary or someone who trains newer heroes. Like, you know, the fucking comics.

These aren't the fucking comics though.

>I think just about everyone agrees they wasted Quicksilver and Klaue's potential.

I think Pietro could have done more, but chalk it up to Whedon being a shit or Fox/Disney being a shit and having to choose a sacrificial lamb to keep some deal they made. Point is, he's gone and that's that.

Visor looks weird, without that it'd look cooler
Shield seems a tad too small too

Right, so Hawkeye's a mutant?

What is taskmaster's upper limit of copying? Can he copy moves that require superhuman abilities to perform? I feel like I remember reading that he copied Spider-Man's moves, but in am imperfect fashion because he can't execute them like he can.

>It's set after Civil War,
Wait what? I was told this was a prequel/origin movie

they have the technology to rejuvenate any actor. They can also do flashbacks of when she was at her TOP in Iron-man 2, if they want.

>These aren't the fucking comics though.
But they are adapting the comics.

Why does he have a shield, is it to copy Cap?

Yes, at least in the comic version.

He can copy Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Moon Knight. Though of course there are limitations to that, and it's mostly just fighting style. He's went on record saying he hates imitating Moon Knight because he's a sadist who loves pain
Yes Taskmaster carries a shield to do his best Captain America impression. All he has to do is watch footage of Steve flip around

Attached: Taskmaster.jpg (900x1288, 288K)

He can't perform anything that would require something beyond the limits of human limits, or at least his own. Spider-Man's movements are still very human and anyone athletic enough can mimic them, they just don't have his physical ability to make the most out of them.

>LINES LINES LINES LINES
i fucking hate the costume design for these characters

Yes because he can copy any fighting skill, also movements and strategies.

SECRET MOVE

Implying taskmaster isnt marvels biggest jobber

Honestly, I love his character concept. It's a simple power concept, and fairly limited by him being a human but you can have so much fun with it.

>doesn't read comic fag doesn't know the difference between a mutant and a mutate

I don’t mind this redesign as much, especially because his classic costume is really hard to properly translate to live action.

Impossible, but wouldn't it be great if he survived to later hang out with Black Ant?

Attached: Taskmaster Black Ant and Maria Hill.jpg (1200x686, 319K)

SPIDEY SWING

Where's his cape, bow, and sword?

He isn't when he's believably within his own threat level against people like a fair amount of street levelers like say Punisher, Moon Knight, or even Daredevil, if anything, people job to him. Knowing moves and picking up skills instantly is great, but you're still working against the limits of your body, Spider-Man should still wreck him ten times out of ten even if Taskmaster knows all of his moves.

>that middle panel
I love it.

They literally had Red Skull look accurate. It's a fucking skeleton mask.

Because Taskmaster is cool and deserves an appearance in more than one movie

Looks like a total Chad

JUST LIKE CAP
JUST LIKE CAP
AIM OF HAWKEYE
AIM OF HAWKEYE
JUST LIKE CAP
YOU'RE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT

looks pretty generic. I always liked Taskmaster's design

Phantom Ranger?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

So what specific moves do we want to see him recreate Yea Forums?

>maria hill's face of being totally burned

To be fair, he isn't a mutate either.
That's like saying Tony Stark is a mutant or a mutate.

That's an artwork, it is even signed.

>concept art

Yeah because the final product always looks like the draft.

why is lord zedd wearing a hoodie?

Get him onboard I'll call it in.

Well ideally fighting Taskmaster should be like fighting a human swiss army knife so to speak.
>Uses his shield/pistol as seen in old WW2 Cap footage.
>After running out of ammo and his shield gets kicked away, Tasky pulls out a retractable sword and comes out swinging like a Olympic fencer
>Sword breaks, his gloves display retractable claws and he starts doing his best Black Panther impersonation
>Uses a grapple gun and does crazy Spider-Man flips

Attached: Taskmaster PS4.jpg (1920x1036, 370K)

that was red skulls face though, taskmaster wearing a skeleton mask doesn't fit in the mcu, everything has to fit in their tacticool/realistic house style.

China doesn't like Skeletons.

It does in promo art like this. It's the art you see later that looks way different

Attached: MCU Vulture.jpg (2048x972, 257K)

The leaked set photos already support it. You think this thread would even reach this far if it was unfounded?

>grappling hook
>swing

>concept art
Promo art, which means this is the final product.

between Winter Soldier face mask technology, shapeshifting aliens, and Mysterio's holograms, I'm sort of surprised he doesn't have a proper skull face but i'm guessing they're saving that for Ghost Rider (see Dormammu)

That's stupid, man. They literally have purple alien man and they think want to ground it? DC is running circles around them in the costume department because they have their head up their ass concerning grounding character designs. They literally just had Mysterio with a fish bowl.

You realize it's just a mask and that Tasky doesn't really have a skull face, right?

She's in fer a world of hurt.

Dormammu face is pretty loyal to the comics.
Unless you are thinking of that redesign he had once.

This is my guess.
Taskmaster is one of Marvel's best D-list street level villains. It'd be stupid to kill him in one film.

that's the point of my post, MCU has masks and holograms than can make it look like whatever so they don't need to do this "ultron helmet with sunglasses" look

yet more taktikewl.........

What's some required Taskmaster reading?

It would be a very cool superpower to have irl. Low key enough that you wont end up being hunted, but still really fucking useful. I'd lock myself in my house for a week straight watching MMA/Boxing/Karate/etc matches all Day erryday.

Fuck this. I am done.

youtu.be/PHZWZ7RzE-U
He was my anchor in MvC 3. Love his theme

I'm still a skeleton so I'd get rocked even if I could throw hooks like Tyson. I'd rather just watch a ton of chess or darts or something harmless and make money off of that.

Uncle Death?

THANKS FOR THE MOVES. NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE

Don't fuck up my favorite character Disney!!!

Attached: 5906842-deadpool+vs.+the+punisher+004-012.jpg (1249x1920, 886K)

I hope this isn't his final look

I wanna see some footage before I fully judge

Except Task Master isn't as strong as Captain America or Black Panther, he's just a guy who can copy their perfect form but with less force.
His main strength is the sheer variety of his skillset and his intelligence of knowing when and where to apply it.
I can very much see Black Widow taking him on since they're both human
Not on 616, and likely not in the MCU

Don't fuck him up!

Attached: kingdingdongofpoopoomountain.jpg (1248x1920, 493K)

He'd better have Hulk and dr. Doom to assist him or I'm going to be upset.

If getting Tasky's Powers isn't inspiration to get /fit/ i don't know what is.
Hell, you'd always have perfect form of you watch a couple of video's on how to properly lift.

A lot of that stuff is film by film. With a Black Widow film, you want to keep a sort of militarist-style of armor and outfit, like pointed out

Let's be honest here, if anyone here would get Taskmaster's powers then he'd likely just become the ultimate shitposter.

I CAN SEE THROUGH THAT!

Attached: 009_008.jpg (1000x1537, 601K)

Attached: tumblr_pobpo5PWXk1sqep2mo1_1280.jpg (1062x1636, 964K)

just like Cap

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1041x1600, 455K)

>A lot of that stuff is film by film.
you've missed the point entirely

did she not just fight Proxima
Taskmaster is nothing

Attached: 5656313-star 3.jpg (1249x1920, 1.03M)

SUPER HEROES CAN'T LOOK LIKE SUPER HEROES, THEY MUST BE TACTICOOL SPY AGENTS WITH LINES EVERYWHERE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

In the MCU he will be terribly nerfed.

This is a prequel. Cap was probably still frozen and T'Challa wasn't the Panther yet. Hawkeye is a good archer but Black Widow is a better hand-to-hand fighter.

YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY

But he is a spy agent

Proxima seemed pretty nerfed in the movie

It's not the same without the cape

it takes place after cap 3

Because you're a faggot and this is literally an ongoing series of movies that will never fucking end so keeping some recurring throughline villains is a good idea.

he fucking soloed all of them in their first match up you tool

NOTHIN' TO IT

The Black Order was hella nerfed. Really took away from the characters beating them.

Is it just me or Marvel's costume design is getting pretty stale?

Attached: zQTmr.jpg (900x765, 111K)

>recurring villains is a good idea
No, it's better for Disney to give other villains a chance. Besides, Strange has Mordo, Spider-man has a few potential ones and whenever the FF and X-men arrive they'll have Magneto and Doom

Ultimate Hawkeye was a mutant: he had increased eyesight because he was born with a bigger number of eye cells.

Do we know who's playing taskmaster?
If no, I nominate pic related

Attached: 9080-img26490.jpg (800x517, 325K)

It's always been problematic but it's really gotten bad in previous years. Seeing the Skrulls look so generic sorta took away most of my enthusiasm for that film.

Some black dude. Cant remember his name.

What are his limits? Can't he sorta simulate super strength or something, for a limited time before it becomes too much strain on his body or am I misremembering things?

they cast a random no one so they mask stays on at all times unlike with star power

I just fucking hope Shortland does Russo style fighting scenes and not any of that wide swinging whedon shit

Since Yelena is in the movie and Natasha is ded, we'll get some scenes in the present of Yelena taking on the Black Widow mantle right? And maybe a rematch against Taskmaster if he survives against Natasha, with an updated moveset he got from observing heroes post-Civil War

Attached: 5444303-1528351085-Frenz.jpg (550x582, 67K)

>Implying that Feige cares at this point

God you're a fucking retard.

>Keeping characters so they can develop and play off of other characters for more than 1 movie is a bad idea

Do you hear yourself?

Why do people like Russos style fighting scenes? They cut the hell out of it that it's hard to appreciate.

Attached: marvel.png (674x490, 5K)

And BW is also still a human but without super reflexes so she should eat shit fighting him.

I WANT NATASHA BIG TITS AND ASS ON 4K NOW!

This. Fuckng ugly design

>wanting females to whore themselves for you
Umm sweetie that's sexist. Feige will ban you

youtube.com/watch?v=ha3L00CudPM
>Rachel Weisz character is "deeply involved in a scientific experiment that they can't talk about"

what is it? is it weapon X?

Why did they even use Taskmaster? Doesn't Natasha have like a bajillion Russian characters to go against?

They can't recast the role this late in the game.

>Rachel Weisz
seeing how many hot ropes I can throw on her chest

Always had a thing for her since The Mummy.

Every villain or hero introduction has them going up against an individual or a team and kicking their ass to show that they're a threat, that's standard. He got his ass kicked by Hydra Steve and Normal Steve when they both stopped fucking around in their most recent fights, and nowadays he shouldn't even be conceivably hurt Tony with his standard gear, and Thor would just laugh at him. Black Widow is the only person I can see him having a good fight against because whatever gap they have between them is not wide enough to be decisive for either fighter.

She doesn't because despite not having photographic reflexes, she's still a skilled fighter with top notch physical attributes. The gap between Taskmaster and Spider-Man is far different than any gap between Black Widow and Taskmaster.

Natasha is smart.

Taskmaster is cocky and arrogant.

It's like no one reads comics on this board. Tony Masters has photographic abilities yes but it also effects his memory palace. Any new info he takes in he loses memories in its place, which is why he can't remember anything in regards to his personal past after a certain point. He was a shield agent and he exposed himself to a serum that enhanced his strength and reflexes but not to CA levels. As well as it increased his natural ability to learn and replicate techniques that he sees. He's not a mutant, he eventually became a mutate.

>Natasha is smart.

What's that got to do with anything? The reason why Taskmaster carries as much shit as he does is because he's smart enough to realize that he has to use everything at his disposal to not give his opponent breathing space. Once he runs out of tools and tricks, he knows he's typically screwed in a superpowered matchup.

>Taskmaster is cocky and arrogant.

Except he's also been shown to bow out or admit when he's in over his head, being overconfident has nothing to do with his fighting ability.

Let's get some recommendations going taskman fans.

all them look the same

Attached: 1552995904532.png (1000x1000, 1.39M)

Attached: 1543696996683.jpg (600x234, 18K)

YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY
SECRET MOVE

>Rachel Weisz

Attached: bw-iron-maiden.jpg (705x491, 157K)

Taskmaster is the better fighter, but he has none of Natasha's broader skillset and his memory loss as a reliable source of inner conflict/drama. Even then his advantage isn't that large. At the time this takes place the best people to copy are all SHIELD agents and other relatively-normal people

The real question is if Taskmaster will copy Nat's thigh-based grappling

Thanks dude

Attached: 5494841-taskm.jpg (278x341, 18K)

>Prequel movie based on a killed-off character.
Has Disney learned anything from ‘Solo’??
Also, everyone hates ScarJo so this movie might not do too hot.

Solo probably flopped because 1) next to zero advertising to the point people could be forgiven to not even know about it when it was out already 2) no one wants to see a Han Solo film WITHOUT HARRISON FORD. Han being dead was probably a small factor in comparison.

>everyone hates ScarJo
i don't which dimension did you drop from, but I hope you can enjoy our universe!

sjws hate her because she played a jap robot and wanted to play a fat tranny and then responded to backlash with she could do what she wants.

Ant-Man has one of the best suits and is unique, the Captain Marvel one is just a cheap knock off.

What's this movie going to be about if she's dead?

Takes place after civil war.

Huh. Why wait so late to release a posthumous story?

>SJWs are everyone
Retard.

How convenient.

the real tragedy is there wont be an Avengers Initiative movie/show about Taskmaster and others training young heroes.

>No Butterball
>no Komodo

Its after civil war you worthless retard. There is plenty of cap footage to pull from. That means technique and shield work. And hawkeye is a good -marksmen-. His accuracy in form is another thing taskmaster can pull from. Dont post like you have the slightest clue what youre talking about you moron

Its literally is you dumbass. This is just concept art. The set photos were clearly him

He looks like a midboss-tier goon.

Attached: 1532809836658.png (388x395, 95K)

You have to just be better than you were five minutes ago.

JUDO THROW

Ha! I think that enemy got
the
POINT!

SPIDEY SWING
SWORD OF BLACK KNIGHT

Human stregth limit, but i could see part of the plot of the film is he stealing a suit so he can mimic super stregth and reflex, and them somehow Black Widow using it to backfire on him.

Kevin Feige did not want to put a hot actress like Scarjo to be the new Black Widow

Attached: florence-pugh.jpg (196x684, 34K)

>no sword/bow
>mask doesn't even look like or tries to look a skull
>no cape but somehow a tacticool suit has a fucking hood
3/10 fuck off

>Look good right?
Don't forget that we were deceive with these Skrulls too and we had a cheap and generic version at the end

Attached: Marvel's Captain Marvel The Art Of The Movie-198.jpg (5334x4421, 1.42M)

I would like to see this suit

Attached: da8dff5c42b2e2ed1e119178677ac595.jpg (500x726, 98K)

>Pugh
>not hot as fuck

He technically is and is perfectly fine with it

That was art for the Avengers game that got canceled though

>Except he's also been shown to bow out or admit when he's in over his head, being overconfident has nothing to do with his fighting ability.
MCU gives jackshit about comic book characterizations though.

PINEAPPLES!

Bones Justice is that you?

Attached: mutant-league-4920f8d1-b951-4f99-90a5-78ac3025d5c-resize-750.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: 1539310453480.jpg (620x515, 66K)

But that was a short side story that many writers either don't know or care of. The only thing that stuck was you can overload his photographic memory or with Deadpool, do erratic movements to confuse him.

Attached: 1382198893854.jpg (1664x1282, 1.91M)

>this is the page where that cropped taskmaster comes from
holy shit

Your welcome, friend.

Attached: 1451785337840.png (800x800, 268K)

>David Harbour, who plays Red Guardian in the film, has confirmed to IGN that the film takes place between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War.

Still to this day my mom thinks Batman and Wonder Woman are Marvel properties

Attached: 1451785402234.jpg (2000x1700, 708K)

>or with Deadpool, do erratic movements to confuse him
God I hope Taskmaster lives long enough to face off against him

YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY

Attached: 1402542863238.jpg (2300x1972, 543K)

Attached: 1451785369840.png (1600x800, 641K)

Hey at least he is not disposed off like a chump, like Crossbones.

Fucking Christ he looks like shit

So the MCU is just copying the Gamerverse? Please don't do that. You've gotten incredibly lazy with the CGI to the point where the games are starting to look better.
youtube.com/watch?v=lpOmsYjpfhc

Also due to the fact that everyone was in a 50/50 split about TLJ, losing a large market of people who did not want to watch another star wars immediately afterwards.

MUH PIRATE TASKMASTER

Moon Knight isn't really street level.

Unless he is.

Fucking Moon Knight.

Moon Knight is like the rest of the Midnight Sons. Very big in supernatural things but mostly just like to fight street thugs.

Attached: budsinsuds.jpg (1280x1179, 372K)

>black dude
Because Taskmaster is totally a coon.

Attached: main-qimg-be85cfc62fc6c0ea0925695b7d94890b.jpg (844x750, 434K)

Doesn't he have super strength, though?

Yes and no. Sometimes when the moon is full he gains super strength, speed, and endurance...if khonshu wants to give it to him at the time. A brief time after west coast avengers where somehow hawkeye was in ancient egypt and made religious armor/relics for moon knight to find in present time, which amplified his abilities. And then his suit is also full of gadgets and super strength and armor.

Attached: b45f05a5f162a7d30e28e9d64675f04a--marvel-moon-knight-knights.jpg (600x776, 57K)

And then not to mention he has other armors for specific supernatural things. I don't how to answer him because he is Batman but with a god fucking around with him constantly.

Attached: tumblr_n5fc3r2PL81rm31rmo1_1280.jpg (1280x1578, 459K)

Taskmaster [2010] is a controversial pic but it establishes his current canon and I like it

Agent X, 2002, is great with him teaming up to anyone else

Avengers: The Initiative to see him in a teacher's and squad leading role

Attached: 1402544410364.png (400x634, 184K)

>a black dude is going to be playing a guy that his ability is just "lmao imma steal your shit"

O-T Fagbenle [said black guy] is playing someone named 'Mason'. Might be a pseudonym to cover Tasky'ss role, but I'm not sure

>talking shit about Taskmaster's suit
Go die.

BTW Task has fought Natasha and absolutely shitstomped her before so that doesn't really hold water.

He's way too much for any human opponent. Even when people meme about Moon Knight beating him, they leave out the part that Taskmaster shitstomped him up and down an entire issue and would have killed him multiple times if not for his orders specifically saying to torture him first, which gave Marc's friends time to save him

Then Marc had to hit Tasky with a plane to soften him up

Dude's basically never lost a straight fight to a human-level opponent

Man, ScarJo was so fucking hot in IM 2. Shame about the reduction.

God that mask is so fucking ugly
Why can't anything just have his fucking skull mask? Why is that so hard?