I thought i was finally able to rest after endgame

i thought i was finally able to rest after endgame
but marvel studios are the legal mafia at this point shaking us all down

Attached: 67093626_2541961962521988_494140656034250752_n.jpg (960x960, 76K)

>watching the B-side of the MCU

Joke's on you, I just quit watching this endless shit after Ultron and Dark World

I have to laugh at all the people who said they were done after Endgame

I mean if they're probably the second dumbest group of people out there

Then you missed some of the best movies

Who's your favorite character mines the goofball manchild who learns to take responsibility for his actions.

To all the people who said they were done after Endgame, all i ask is, what do you watch instead? Cinema is putting out turds mostly and at least the MCU films are watchable

Redpill me on Shang-Chi
is he martial arts?

read a book nigga

>best movies
There are better things to watch outside of cape shit, actually.

Anyone who said that took it back as soon as the Far From Home trailer dropped

Everyone else is a Yea Forums shitposter like this moron

No Ant-Man, No buy

real films

4 MORE YEARS
4 MORE YEARS
4 MORE YEARS
4 MORE YEARS

>Mfw the Far from Home trailer
I bet you eat McDonalds too cause everyone else does

Attached: DqN0QL-XgAA13sB.jpg (750x849, 68K)

>reee stop liking things reee

Yeah like Alita or Godzilla 2

If you wanted Ant Man 3 so bad you should have got Ant Man 2 up to $700 million

I’m looking forward to IT chapter 2 as well as Tarantino’s new movie.

>Let people enjoy things!

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

I watched it but I'm not some loser that goes to see a film 116 times.

Attached: Hat.gif (285x190, 399K)

>more capeshit
Real films like Animals, Blinded by the light or After the wedding.

The only thing on here I want to watch is Blade, try agai

Oh so by "real movies" you mean "shit"

What am I saying you're from Yea Forums of course that's what you mean but at least you didn't say "kino" so that's something at least

Ant-Man and the Wasp was the most disappointing MCU movie for me. Not the worst, just the most disappointing. The first movie was great but the sequel was totally forgettable. A third movie could still be good though, a lot more exciting than a Black Widow, Eternals or Shang Chi movie anyway.

legitimately the most disappointing phase yet

i don't care about your stupid disney+ shows ffs

doctor strange: MoM and, Blade, and MAYBE hawkeye are the only interesting ones

>let people think they’re intelligent

What If is the only one I'm interested in.

Hawkeye is a Disne+ show

well shit, that killed all my interest

What If looks promising but the only way I see the others is if I'm with friends.

Idk there's always a generic action movie coming out sometime.

>What If

Wait, this is actually happening?

Any news on the plot?

So did they confirm Kate?
That logo looks like they confirmed Kate.

Attached: hawkeye.png (1280x800, 1.07M)

It's a Disney+ show about what ifs

I'm looking at these movies and my brain tells me everyone of them should be a huge failure but I know somehow Marvel will continue making billions and go on killing cinema. At what point do people get tired of this shit?

They did

It’s a TV show so I assume every episode will be a new “What If...” scenario.

A bunch of actors were confirmed to be in it, here is the list.
Killmonger (Michael B. Jordan), Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan), Thanos (Josh Brolin), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Loki (Tom Hiddleston), Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell), T'Challa/Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), Nebula (Karen Gillan), Clint Barton/Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Scott Lang/Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), Dum Dum Duggan (Neal McDonough), Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper), Kraglin (Sean Gunn), Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), Kurt (David Dastmalchian), Dr. Abraham Erskine (Stanley Tucci), Korg (Taika Waititi), Arnim Zola (Toby Jones), Korath (Djimon Hounsou), Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), Yondu (Michael Rooker), and Taserface (Chris Sullivan).

animated anthology on Disney+

That's actually genius. I just though it was a movie.

Animated? Well, I guess it's cheaper.

Everyone on this board will watch all the movies and complain about them then keep watching. I can’t wait to see them all!

Literally anything else. At least the turds have variety. Shit there are thousands of great movies from the past I could watch.

>Shit there are thousands of great movies from the past I could watch.
This, so hard.

I liked both of those movies better than any Marvel movie out this year. My standards have slipped so low I'll take anything as long as it's a little different.

Yes, and they will mostly be mediocre. Good thing I stopped paying for them years ago!

watch infinity war and nothing else

Sounds doable.

>Multiverse of Madness
>Love and Thunder
>Blade
Fuck. They've got me again.

>I’m looking forward to IT chapter 2
Eeesh.

>watch
I don’t think anyone here watches anything.

Fuck... the only thing that looks good is Blade.

Can't believe they wasted Taskmaster on a Black Widow flick.

I feel the same. Blade's the only one I'll bother checking out. Everything else looks like something I'll get off piratebay a month after release.

>Redpill me on Shang-Chi
>is he martial arts?

Yeah, he's supposed to be the best martial artist in marvel comics, but be prepared to hear arguments about that. Also, he has no super-powers. He's just so freaking good that he can function on the super-level ( like Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and so on).

In the comics, he was the son of Fu Manchu (yes, the biggest yellow-peril of all), but I think Marvel's drifted away from that. In the upcoming movie, he's supposed to be the son of the (real) Mandarin. He's technically a comics Avenger, but he never spent a lot of time on the team.

The time they Pym-Particled him to giant size and he went hand-to-hand with Fin Fang Foom was fantastic. I really hope they do something like that in the movies eventually.

>reading books is moronic
Nice to know you, disney/co/, I’m out.

See you in ten minutes.

>they’ve run out of stories to tell and are now taking shit from recent marvel
Jesus Christ, I hope we get an Angela cameo in the next Thor movie.

Willing to put my butt in theater seat:
Dr. Strange 2
Shang-Chi
Spidey 3

Wait for home releases:
Everything else.

Can't wait for Civil War 2

Is it bad that i'm genuinely excited for wandavision? like it totally looks like the best show of the bunch

I'm interested but cautious. It's been a while since we got a good martial arts film but idk how well Marvel can to choreography. the best they done is the Netflix shows so far.

I am, mostly because of the fact that it connects to Strange 2 which is looking like the most insteresting movie by far.

You don’t have to watch any of it

You don't have to watch these movies.

>that Loki logo
Wow they actually thought that looked good

>the only thing you can do is watch movies

Attached: 38d.png (485x443, 37K)

There's a 100 years worth of films that I haven't seen, centuries of books I haven't read, and decades of video games and comic books that I haven't experienced. I'll live.

probably all DCcucks falseflagging

Luckily I still have hundreds of movies I haven't seen and 50+ years of comic books to choose from.

Only thing that I'm hype for is What If. The rest will need to sway me with trailers.

>At what point do people get tired of this shit?

there will always be an appetite for action movies, and there will always be new teenagers.

>Why don't you love CONSUMING PRODUCT? Everybody loves PRODUCT! It's the American way!
Have sex.

so you hate the free market?

How many more phases until we all die?

I watch anime and Kamen Rider.

>Black Widow
Why now?
>Bucky and Sam
Cold be good. Has to be done right
>Eternals
Who?
>Shang chi
Very interested
>Wandavision
sounds like an informercial. Also Vision is dead so why?
>Doctor Lovecraft in the mountain of madness
Why yes please
>Loki
Again why?
>What if?
What if I take a hike?
>Hawkeye
Kate Bishop better be a cutie. She also better shoot a helipcoptor with an rpg
>Thor woke and woker
>Blade
This is the only one I'm 1000% hyped for
>Captain Marvel 2
Too embarrassed to talk about it Fiege?

Joke's on you, OP. The Mafia does not exist.

>only excited for Blade

>Post yfw they're actually adapting the comics that killed all interest in people reading comics

Attached: 1562701495420.jpg (720x1280, 38K)

Half of it is unwatchable shit
Good thing most of it won't get tied into a main continuum anymore so you don't have to watch all of it. How many of those shows won't go past one season?

>aha what a moron he read comics book and actual books
> You should consume all Disney media and love all Disney media made like me

Yeah right. I actually go and watch more than blockbuster movies.

Wrestling

>Captain Marvel 2
>Too embarrassed to talk about it Fiege?
They announced the casting for Monica, dude.

>mostly turds
You mean blockbuster movies? Of course those are shit but i still have my low budget indie movies.

>5 movies with a female lead
WEINSTEEEEEIN

If i will watch any of these i just torrent them.

Sure but when will they get tired of superhero concept?

Reruns on MeTV

But they already did Civil War.

How many decades were westerns a thing?

I'm quitting this bullshit. Endgame was half decent full of "All-New All-Different" agendas and Spider-Man Far From Home was fucking garbage. I'm only watching DCU and Kaijuverse movies now.

>westerns
I want them back, bros.

Based and Anthilled

Cringe

No muties? Im sad

>Endgame was half decent full of "All-New All-Different" agendas
>Spider-Man Far From Home was fucking garbage
>I'm only watching DCU
Even as bait, this is embarrassing, especially that last part

but it's true, Endgame is full of wasted potential and forced SJW decisions, Far From Home was stupid and Tom Holland's Spider-Man have nothing from the Comics Spider-Man. At least the DC movies are fresh and Aquaman/Wonder Woman were good.

>Aquaman/Wonder Woman were good.

Yeah, I can agree with that. Shazam was good, too. Let's hope they can keep it up, and there's no more BvS or Justice League style garbage from them in the near future.

There is no free market.

> Wanda watched 1950s American TV shows as child. Because her life has been shit those are her only reference point of "normal" outside of Clint.

ITT:
>i don't like the thing! wah!
>stop consuming big movies, you stupid sheeple!
>why aren't people reading more books and passively aggressively whining about things on Yea Forums like me!

Daily reminder to go outside and enjoy summer.

Attached: Wandaandherpatron.jpg (692x1133, 85K)

There's a 90-yo backlog of amazing films, why would you waste your time watching shitty corporate-created flicks for manchildren and "geeks"?

I hope they pull from Fraction more than Thompson.

They have the Fraction Hawkeye logon.

Only 2-3 movies a year, and a subscription service... that's a pretty manageable shakedown, all things considered.

Monica, yes.

Fuck Brie.

>what do you watch instead?

are you seriously this culturally unsophisticated?

At this point, you're so pathetic that you can't even have possibly come from Yea Forums. And you definitely aren't a Yea Forums native either.

Go back to where you came from.

Nothing looks interesting except Eternals, Strange, and Blade.

My taste in cinema is not limited to capeshit.

>Doctor Strange: tentacles editon

Attached: 1525791019783.jpg (550x376, 56K)

Why would you waste your time watching backlogged amazing films all owned by the same shitty corporations?

>manchildren and geeks

Oh, the irony.

just how many casuals are on Yea Forums nowadays?

Movie that has me curious
>Blade

Movies with no expectations for whatsoever
>Black Widow
>Eternals
>Hawkeye
>Loki

Movies that look like it will be a shit show
>Everything else

Nat!Thor only for one movie. No Jason Aaron "girl power" bullshit.

If screenwriters have one advantage over comic writers, is attracting normies and succeeding.

>Daily reminder to go outside and enjoy summer.

Go to the beach, park, concert. Watching movies in a dark room isn't really what I would call a fulfilling summer experience.

>why don't you like thing i like?!? there's something wrong with youuuuuuuu waaaah...

>no argument

>Why would you waste your time watching backlogged amazing films all owned by the same shitty corporations?
Because they are actually creative, well executed, fun and insightful?

just because someone owns something now doesn't mean they made it or had any part/input in its construction. especially when we're talking about ultramegacorporations.

do you use Twitter? because you are now a pawn of Saudi Arabia if you do.

They're still a thing.

Attached: 220px-The_Sisters_Brothers.png (220x325, 102K)

>Black Widow
Zero interest.
>Falcom/Winter
Might watch for Bucky, always liked him.
>Eternals
Zero interest.
>Shang-Chi
I'll go see this. Im white but its nice to see asians getting some representation, they are continually forced out of parts by Hollywood's obsession with blacks.
>Wanda/Vision
If it's based off Tom King's take it might be good. I'm not really interested.
->Dr Stange
I'll go see this.
>Loki.
He's great, zero interest in a solo series to be honest.
>What If
Zero interest.
>Hawkeye
Zero interest.
>Thor 4
I loved Ragnarok, but the apparent focus on black Valkerie (Thompson is awful) and female Thor drained me of all enthusiasm. Pass.
>Blade
No Snipes, no Blade. Pass.

So that's 2.5/8, and that's from an MCU fan who has literally seen every MCU movie. I guess Endgame really was the endgame.

You have to do something between shitposts.

Spring 2021:

Scarlet Witch appears in WandaVision
Scarlet Witch appears in Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness

How many comics will she appear in during this period, I think it will be none.

I'll just go back to playing videogames. Unless they start making movies again without massive forced diversity, identity politics, misandry and anti-white anti-male narrative. I won't hold my breath.

It's fine. I'll just stop giving them money. I won't be going to see star wars IX for example and I was a big sw fan.

people make westerns, every couple of years maybe, sure. But westerns used to dominate and then they didn't.

Attached: 1403147871635.jpg (720x540, 88K)

>do you use Twitter?
no

>wah wah

Go blog about it somewhere else.

Marvel doesn't actually own Fu Manchu and couldn't reference him for a long time. I think they eventually brought him back under a different name.

There are several westerns every year. Not sure why you need 120 of them every year like back then.

Ant-Man will be the chaperone in the Avengers Academy movie, screenshot this

I'll be honest, it all looks shit. The one thing I was maybe looking forward to was a new Doctor Strange movie, but I hate multiverse garbage.

I'm not crying, I'm not even mad.

We got a decade of great films, no one could have predicted it, or how amazingly good 90% of it would be.

It was inevitable they would go to the big anti-white anti-male Bendis style Riri-and-the-diversity-gang push. It's just... the people working in the industry are the same as the people working in comics. It's their religion.

I'm happy with what we managed to get before it went south. If people want to keep giving them money I'm fine with that too. I just won't.

>they’re all b side.

we all knew they weren’t gonna stop making movies. THAT would be stupid.

we just know none of the movies that are gonna come out are gonna hit “infinity saga” numbers.

>The time they Pym-Particled him to giant size and he went hand-to-hand with Fin Fang Foom was fantastic.

You don't happen to have what series and issue that was, would you?

Watch real life shit that's not afraid to break molds. Every superhero movie is still constrained by its genre to end on a blatantly hopeful note and have a massive CGI-fest third act battle.

And I’m the thankful for it. Based Marvel providing the best and premium entertainment in the world.

Attached: 6DA4C098-85A4-4DF6-A10C-2EB4A090A9DF.jpg (1497x1625, 614K)

I lost interest on everything related tot his unless Yea Forums manages to sway me.

Are there any good writers / talent working on this? I consider Marvel Tv hot garbage.

The opposite, I think big concepts are interesting since it is less drama and more fighting reason why I would watch Dr Strange.

Endgame was shit because instead of the big fight, we got cringe humor and progressive dialogue.
It also does not sit well with me we are not getting the X-Men until the next decade, not only I am not sure if I will even care by then but if Trump wins we get more progressive bullshit to double down on the political agendas that dominate Hollywood.

I know, I know have sex...

R8 your level interest

>Dr Strange
>WandaVision
>Cap Falcon
>Black Widow
>Whatever