Scooby

>It was all a mass hallucination fools,there's nothing paranormal, Lmao.

Attached: BITCH.png (800x824, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgvO0vrHYrM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=BRjpRQ79dgw
youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zombie Island will be going in the trash soon, too.

They got retconned or something?

Just 13 Ghosts, so far. The Zombie Island sequel coming later this year, judging by the trailer, looks like its gonna retcon the original, too.

In The Return of the 13th Ghost the 13th ghost was a guy in a mask. The actual 13th ghost was there at the end, but Velma dismisses it and the other twelve ghosts as a hallucination. For some reason people were stupid enough to think this was supposed to be serious and not a joke about Velma rationalizing a way to remain skeptic and it's sparked some sort of vendetta against the movie.

I seen this shit and I still struggle to accept that it's happening youtube.com/watch?v=cgvO0vrHYrM

The whole movie tries to make everything ambigous going as far as never having Vincent do any magic, It was shit.

>thinking this applies to every show and movie when there's no continuity in the franchise
Retard

>thinking this applies to every show and movie when there's no continuity in the franchise
but that's 100% wrong

Fuck off Velma, your only saying that because you weren''t included in any of the spin-off you dull speccy pretentious cunt

Original Scooby Doo taught kids a valuable life lesson: Anytime you think something "paranormal" is going on, if you look carefully, you'll find that behind it all there's just some asshole trying to trick you to get money.

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

not canon.

And somehow a talking dog is normal?
Breaking into everyone's house's is okay?
Every criminal disguises as a ghost instead of being like a real life criminal and just going straight to the point?
Have sex.

Attached: 1539116189842.jpg (500x464, 28K)

It isn't, there's hardly any continuity in Scooby Doo.
Retard

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=BRjpRQ79dgw is this really, real? wtf is this shit they couldn't even get the artstyle correct and zombie island was solved it was one the few actual paranormal things why ruin it.

we all have to just collectively ignore its exsitance because it literally shits on how great the original was, artstyle and tone.

scooby doo mystery Incorporated was the only good scooby doo incarnation.

It does look like they get the style right at one point, though maybe it was archived footage. But yea, it's pretty weird that they're acting like they never solved the mystery before, unless this is building up to some cross-film storyline where it turns out they're not the same Mystery Inc. group that solved those adventures or whatever.

Plenty of the movies have been great as well, and some of the older cartoons are fine for some mindless viewings.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo its a completely separate artstyle most notably on the zombies and velma sounds absolutely trash.

Yea, why are Shaggy and Velma different?

Attached: Velma slime.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Attached: Velma Watson.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Attached: Whitechapel.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Scrappy Doo saved the Scooby Doo's franchise and introduced supernatural elements. Making him the villain and removing him from the Scooby Doo because he was talkative is an insult to Scooby Doo's lore and now the series suffering.

Why

I actually agree. Have you ever been on /x/? It's the most hilarious board we have, and the people there believe some truly dumb shit. Granted they mostly are actual kids and teens so we can forgive them some of it, but imagine the benefits of having Scooby Doo on loop whenever you enter the board as an embedded vid that you can't stop or block.

But seriously do visit /x/. Shit's funny. Kinda like how /biz/ is actually the funniest board by accident.

for me, it's shaggy blanco

Attached: 009.png (848x1200, 1.07M)

They aren't retconning it, this "sequel" is just being poorly made and banking off the nostalgia for the movie that revitalized the franchise in the late 90s.

Cringe.

Ghosts aren't real. Crypto won't save you from wageslaving.

Accept this and move on.

X used to be my home bourd until it was flooded by tulipa shit.

Talking dogs who wear clothes to fool criminals are not real either.

That's just a cartoon trope, though, five year olds understand that.

Then you must be four.

13 Ghosts was great though, Vincent Motherfucking Price

Great comeback, Pottsy.

Attached: I have been showed.png (500x497, 117K)

Cringe.

>no argument
>c-c-c-cringe
Whatever, kiddo.

>>>/reddit/

I don't think scooby really counts being that the fact he speaks is a gimmick.

Attached: 1520889537660.png (700x789, 735K)

isn't that furry Shaggy called "Yabba Doo"?

no but I'm guessing big foot has to be, lmao.

/r/im14andthisisdeep

see

I prefer the idea that the gang does think paranormal stuff could be real and that's part of the reason they always take on the mysteries.

this motherfucking seething retard believes in bigfoot.

It's not supposed to be "deep," it's just true. And it looks like the truth triggers the /x/tra-chromosome kids.

Somebody sell him some books and merchandise! Maybe tickets for a "bigfoot hunting trip!"

Calm down retard, this thread is about the franchise trying to retcon Red shirt Shaggy, no one is attacking your ateism.

>he didn't follow the conversation
You're supposed to read more than just the OP.

Attached: 0q23u43.png (978x683, 725K)

What retcon? The red shirt films are their own thing. This isn't fucking Zelda where there's a grand timeline of events.

Ok.
>curse of the 13th ghost.

And? Red Shirt Shaggy in that doesn't mean it was the same one in the movies. Christ, what is it about Scooby Doo fans thinking everything's connected? At least fucking Zelda had some sense to that theory before Nintendo broke out the 3 or 4 timelines.

Can we just get a Crisis of Infinite Scoobies movie already? I don't know who owns the rights to all of them but you could get
>Current "Modern" Gang
>Original Gang
>Red Shirt Shaggy (could still be a werewolf)
>Pup Named Scooby Doo
>Live Action
>Mystery Incorporated
>Get a Clue, Be Cool, Lego, Puppet

Pretty sure the rights are all in WB's hands. As for some kind of universal crossover, could be interesting if it's done right. Surprised they aren't doing something of the sort for this fall, since it'll be Scooby's big 50th, and some kind of homage to the franchise's varied history would be pretty sweet.

Attached: Like, tears in the rain, Scoob ol' pal.jpg (499x430, 23K)

I miss Be Cool, making everyone a nutter helped characters other than Shaggy and Scooby carry plots.

Could have done with a more appealing artstyle. That Family Guy-esque look just didn't feel right.

Attached: Fred's tiny mouth.jpg (234x216, 15K)

Attached: Frod.jpg (234x216, 15K)

Attached: Freddy.jpg (234x216, 15K)

I'm not a huge Scoobyfag, but the show I grew up with as a kid was What's New, Scooby-Doo. Ironically, I later became a huge Simple Plan fan and they did the intro for it. How does What's New rank in the Scooby Doo fandom as far as quality?

>not Foreheaddy
one job.

Then make separate movies and shows about that.

Don’t retcon old shows and movies that others have attachment because of some obsession.

Mental issues are worth having a semi-independent hallucinations of a cute and badass 80s anime fairy who steals my tobacco.

Lego is the only one on there that there might be issues with.

And Cyber-Chase kinda did that but then again it did predict the entire direction of the franchise for over a decade after it.

Scooby Doo is like Lupin III. There is no "canon"

>mystery inc says all this shit is canon via hypertime
Get fucked canon cucks

To be honest, none of these are very good and aren't much of a loss.

That's Scooby Doo as a whole of course.

What do you mean by the prediction thing?

How has Scooby Doo lasted almost as long as Doctor Who yet been more consistently good?

I can't even decide how I feel about the new show. It's such an odd mix of old and new SD material. It gets a few chuckles, but also comes off as really awkward sometimes.

Attached: 1562897382068.png (276x266, 137K)

The potential would be hilarious, especially considering Lillard was Shaggy in the live-action one AND voices shaggy in most things now. They could probably do something cheeky related to that.

The game levels in Cyber-Chase match most of the following films made for Scooby-Doo up until they went crossover crazy.

Even some of the plot elements like Daphne being suddenly good at martial arts like in Samurai Sword.