Dammit, I don't care about what some Youtube clickbait schlub says about a blueberry man with Dreamworks face

Dammit, I don't care about what some Youtube clickbait schlub says about a blueberry man with Dreamworks face.
What does Yea Forums think of Megamind?

Attached: every fucking time.png (410x204, 90K)

At least it isn’t the Cosmonaut Variety Hour

Pretty good, since it's a super heroes movie but the main villains is not a unstoppable evil force.

Campy but good and underrated

It's really good, if only because it's subversive in a way that is intelligent and satisfying.

>I don't care about e-celebs!
>but I'm going to make my entire post lowkey about them for (you)s

Schaffrillas sounds like he loves he loves sucking his own dick. Pseudo moron.

Did anybody ever make a megamilk picture with him holding his head?

how many (You)s do I need to unlock the 4channel perks?

It feels like every few months someone makes a "what about Megamind?" thread and we all say it was decent and that's about it.

Couldn't you have just opened with 'What does Yea Forums make of Megamind?' Fuck off

You know you can get rid of recommendations, right? Click the 3 dots and select 'not interested'.

Megamind is an OVERRATED, UNDERRATED movie

Red letter media is overrated piece of crap.

It still appears again and again.

This, certain content gets pushed no matter how many times you tell it to fuck off.

How do people watch that Dude? His voice is so fucking monotone and depressive.

I liked it

>RLM
Based

It was good but the way everyone had thin, wiry bodies and huge heads and moved so unnaturally always unnerved me.

The calf flex was awesome. I don't remember a lot about the rest of the movie.

I thought it was considerably better than it had any right to be. I genuinely enjoy the film, and I almost hate myself for it.

Funnily enough, that Megamind review popped into my recommended feed yesterday and I ended up watching it. Not a masterful review, but not bad. The author at least clearly understands a lot of the key aspects that made Megamind a great film.

I'm glad it's getting more recognition these days. The first time I saw it years ago I was pretty blown away by it. It's good stuff.

Megamind is super underrated and is nearly on par with Shrek in terms of quality

Name an e-celeb with worse normie taste than Schaffillas.

It was better than I thought going in, but the '''gag''' when the radio starts fucking up to avoid saying any no-no words or suggestive language still pisses me off.

Let's have an actual discussion:
What's the funniest dreamworks movie and what's the best dreamworks movie.

Attached: Allow me to digress.png (181x430, 236K)

Just get an add-on to remove all recommendations like I did.

Your favorite one.

>Funniest
Shrek 2
>Best
Curse of the Were-rabbit
Honorable Mention: Road to El-Dorado

>lowkey

>subversive masterpiece

It was a nice movie, but saying that is fucking dumb. It did nothing new even for the decade it was released into.
Still underrated though.

>funniest:
Shrek

>best:
Prince of Egypt or Road to El Dorado

>Funniest
Megamind
>Best
Tie between Prince of Egypt and How to Train Your Dragon 1