Little to no hype coming out of Comic Con

>little to no hype coming out of Comic Con
>a prequel

How do we see this one performing?

Attached: 1543177076261.png (1400x933, 2.77M)

I'm betting on a $650,000,000 box office.
And while we're at it, $760,000,000 for Hawkeye.

Hawkeye is a show for their streaming service.

I'M OUT.

Attached: 1562534469848.jpg (600x715, 36K)

Hawkeye is a tv series dumbass

It'll get pushed hard by the media but I genuinely don't think there's much interest in character with nothing but plot armor as a power now that Marvel is on a galactic scale.

$400m to $500m

oh shit, i forgot

Attached: are u ok.jpg (500x668, 52K)

Scarlett Johansson is a famous actress on he own and Black Widow's sacrifice in Endgame really moved audiences. Not to mention the Avengers hype.
If Captain Marvel can make 1 billion, /ourgirl/ Natasha can do at least 700m.

A billion

740 million

There's 0 interest because they didn't act on the character's obvious chemistry with Steve Rogers and kept trying to push the
>I'm a monster
>Only the big green cock can satisfy me
character angle.

Depends, if they reveal it as a sequel, plenty.

It'll do fine. SJ has proven that she can draw and audience even in total garbage without the marvel brand.

Did they release a trailer?

Ghost in the Shell?

The 5 minute scene of Black Widow brapping into the camera will see it exceed Endgame.

That was sabotaged by Disney or are you meaning to tell me suddenly everyone loved anime and manga enough to be buttmad about GitS?

weebs usually loathe every single western adaptation of anime/manga series

They fucking ruined Taskmaster. How the fuck am I supposed to be hyped? It's so fucking simple too.

>They fucking ruined Taskmaster
nigga, we literallly only got a still image of him

And it's only concept art to boot.

Yes, that I can get but suddenly all the mainstream media outlets can't shut up about this? Seems a little suspicious.

The set picture leaks supports it. They're going to make him look grounded. Knowing the MCU, They'll just make him some normal military guy like Bane from TDKR.

Have you seen the concept art for Captain Marvel? The concept art always look better than the final product. Just compare the Skrulls concept art to the final product.

It's an MCU movie so... easy billion.