Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: csd.png (589x528, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/china-lgbt-internet-ban/07/2017/
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/mar/04/china-bans-gay-people-television-clampdown-xi-jinping-censorship
gaystarnews.com/article/china-lgbti-activists-arrested-police/
buzzfeednews.com/article/lesterfeder/nine-lgbt-activists-arrested-in-china-but-the-countrys-most
huffpost.com/entry/china-arrests-womens-activists_n_6832630
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/donald-trump-hits-all-time-high-job-approval-ratin/
cnn.com/2019/05/06/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating-strong-economy/index.html
quora.com/Why-are-so-many-right-wing-parties-winning-in-Europe-right-now
legalinsurrection.com/2019/05/anti-eu-right-wing-parties-win-big-in-european-election/
cnbc.com/2019/07/18/netflix-loses-16-billion-in-market-value-following-earnings-miss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTI_gzFB9A
youtube.com/watch?v=UitpvFTGwsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miss me with that gay shit

Why isn't China protecting us anymore from this? Is the Chinese market not important anymore?

This has zero effect on my life but I'll act like it's a sign of the coming apocalypse

at least it's not a retcon. fair enough

Don't care about that. Just wished they never bought back Portman.

Wasn't she already confirmed as Bi

Attached: 1549318047691.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Who
Fucking
Cares?

Moreover, I wish mods would keep these SDCC threads to a reasonable level. It's gotten out of hand

:>LGBTQ
>Q
is this serious?

>2019 still no movie with lesbians that are actually cute and don't look like she boons

Attached: 1563562720908.jpg (768x960, 63K)

I think I'm pretty fucking sick of all you cocksucking retards spamming bait threads

Is she going to turn out to have been a trap the entire time?

Attached: 1541428075428.gif (500x230, 2.45M)

Based Marvel

Now I have a reason to not watch this

>He still believes his yurishit is based on real life

Attached: aozYb1n_700b.jpg (300x505, 44K)

Don't care not seeing the worst female actor being and adaption of the worst Thor run. This is gateway pandering bait. I hope I am wrong and Portman actually tries and there is no forced dialogue.

>If you don't go see Thor 4 you're a misogynist racist homophobe bigot
based and bluepilled

The young Chinese who watch superhero movies in the first place don't really care much about lgbt shit, I mean one way or the other. Her having dark skin is a bigger problem. Same with India.
They don't have a Christian anti-gay tradition and the Party in China actually doesn't allow people to be anti-gay, you just aren't really supposed to talk about it at all either way, to condemn or promote. I guess they might censor some scene or Hell even the whole film, but remember they sometimes censor shit with skeletons in it, it's up in the air whether they'll bother with any given film could go either way really. Meanwhile, Winnie-the-Pooh is definitely censored in China, can't go off of their weird-ass rules too much.

I already stopped caring when they announced it was Whor.

There is also a + at the end to show inclusiveness to all. But as a zenosexual I am offended I am only a + symbol.

They'll just edit out anything they don't like, and then Disney won't tell us they did it.

I hate this fucking Yea Forums cancer so goddamn much

fetishistic yurifags are the biggest faggots

are they actively trying to kill the MCU?

Wtf is she gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual or quantisexual?
OR ALL OF THEM????

Move to China

>even holding out hope otherwise after the woman lineup in Endgame

I've more an issue with the fact it's Tessa Thompson at this point.

Capeshit seriously pisses me off.

The rightful queen could have stopped all of this.

Attached: 1556499798856.webm (960x400, 1.09M)

> I drink so.y all the time

I want Yea Forums to fucking leave

come back mommy

It's like they spent most of their time designing the title and not everything else.

Well she is a terrible actress that only got cast because she is black. Not even an actress black woman at that.

>He fell for the onions meme

Nah, you just need to be one to be part of the club.
You are too cowardly to address a problem you have directly and so you try a passive aggressive criticism.

Attached: 1563004461751.jpg (476x644, 47K)

I am so fucking sick of lesbians holy shit.

Most Asian countries aren't really the great hope of homophobes they want it to be. Some are legalizing it bit by bit, others just feel apathy, or of it's embarrassing to talk about they want their kids to give them grandbabies anyway but there are way bigger problems preventing that anyway. Look a fuckton of "missing" Chinese women and the Japanese just hating sex and marriage in general.
The anti-lgbt culture /pol/ wants is pretty much coming from Muslims in the Middle East and Africa and much more weakly from the most shithole poor European countries, that's it. There's a whole lot of not caring or thinking it's unseemly and shit which isn't tolerance at all but to get violent hateful opposition, you've gotta go full Muslim Sharia Law for what /pol/ wants.

This

Of course she's bi. She clearly had a thing for Hulk and there was something more intimate going on with blondie Brunnhilde who sacrificed herself to save this Valkyrie.

This valkyrie guzzles alcohol down like a whale, she seems like the type of girl who would participate in orgies for hours just to get her mind off her trauma.

HOW MUCH DISGUSTING LESBIAN PROPAGANDA DO WE NEED???

is there any reason /pol/ hasn't converted to islam yet?

So where did Jackie Chan disowning his daughter for being a lesbian come from?

Attached: 1563059644326.jpg (2047x1055, 301K)

gay men seem to be more genuine than lesbians

as much as it takes to finally get you to kill yourself

He didn’t even raise her. She was a love child.

She seemed pretty LGBTQ to begin with, so whatever.

She was hinted at as being gay in Ragnarok. So is this really a big deal?

I'd be pretty happy about this if I wasn't so sad about Portman's return

She never actually confirmed this. Tessa was clearly joking during the panel.

>not even easy on the eyes, but somehow gets roles on major blockbusters and hbo shows
I fucking hate Hollywood

Difference between Marvel and DC.

DCEU was going to let the BoP movie speak for itself. Marvel does things for cookie points and the publicity

It's a MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, user IS FEELING *OFFENDED*
SOMEONE CALL THE COAST GUARD

Can this fucking ugly nigger stop hogging the spotlight? I'm pretty sure no one besides SJW 'woke' queens care about that negress. She has no personality and isn't good on screen. D-list at best.
I hope they overdo that negress being a dyke to the point no one likes her.
JUST GIVE ME NATALIE PORTMAN IN A THOR OUTFIT WITH MIDRIFF SHOWING!!!

Jackie Chan is a deadbeat father that never acknowledge his daughter from his affair. Even a blind person can tell that she looks like him. And yet he still claims she isn't his daughter.

I can guarantee you cute lesbians exist. Lots of them.
Ugly mannish lesbians are also very much a thing.

>LGBTQ
all at the same time?

Bro Tessa Thompson is fucking gorgeous. I voted for trump and I'd wife her in an instant

>All the REEEEEEEEEEEE LESBIANS itt

You guys are such fucking faggots

Attached: 1414122586497.png (200x200, 61K)

Wasn't this already confirmed? How many bait articles can you make out of the actress saying her character is gay?

When is the last time you heard Chinese audiences complain about a plot or story? Those insects don't care about narrative or art. These are the same people who worship an ancient wall (that didn't work) and believe culture is only as valuable as Mao's Mass Erasure says it was (which is of course done retroactively; all culture is wiped out so it can't threaten the reign of Communism Except It's Capitalism.)

Disney can very easily snip characters or scenes that would make the borderline-mindless Chinese march out of the theater in a little ant line, and nobody would notice or care because movies in China are treated like IMAX light shows, not stories or anything you think about for more than its immediate duration. You get the gay el goblinos polluting cinema, China doesn't. Only you are forced to suffer that shit. The only way to stop this is to stop paying for movies that shoehorn barely-subtle lefty political propaganda in, which won't happen because people who think about any of this are a minority, and mocked for thinking about it at all. Hating mainstream cinema is cool and yet these retards still pay to go watch it, all so they can say "I hated it". Cinema is fucked. Disney ruined the planet.

Attached: 1546921511066.jpg (900x675, 223K)

She's too attractive to fit into the agenda.

they are making another thor movie?

Is it a Thor movie if Thor isn't in it?

>Why isn't China protecting us anymore from this?
they remove all the gay shit or move this with their R movies I suppose

so the MCU is going to die like SW did
I will enjoy watching this crash and burn

Don't care, I stopped watching Marvel movies after Civil War
This is why
Fuck off frogposter

Attached: nN2aobU.jpg (440x332, 22K)

>lying on the internet
>people complain about thing they don't like
>You guys are acting like this is life or death! Stop complaining

id love to see tessa and nat make out

I dont know, not that I really give a damn about the mcu

Shut the fuck up namefag
Every goddamn time something like this comes up there is thread after goddamn thread about how it's the ABSOLUTE LAST STRAW
You whiny bitches should take it to tumblr, you'd be in good company there

My issue is not that it has gay people.
My issue is that they present it as a feature or something special.

Just like they say, it's the current year. Nobody goves a fuck where you put your dick in your private life, evertone has something going on. Presenting this like it's remarkable feels like telling me your game is good because you can junp, you use cell shading or you have a BR mode. Yeah congratz, so do a lot of other things, why is this important over other features?

>film has a female protagonist
>the title has Love in it
You know, roughly less than a decade ago the notion that a movie about a superheroine has to be above "Luv" would have gotten the producers shouted at by feminist groups and forced to make changes. What happened?

Of all the MCU hero franchises its Thor that becomes the wacky one. What a timeline.

I kinda thought the Valkyries were dykes anyway. Either that or they don't give a fuck about gender when all the people you're surrounded are ha ve a habit of being dead murder-hobo drunkards.

Was this not the big thing about her from the start?

complaining on the internet is not being offended
you guys are really trying hard to push the offended baby stereotype away from sjw

Hey fuck you buddy

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Frogposter, fuck off.

I am ok with THOR Jane Foster
as long as another tall actress makes THOR
But Tessa is an unforgivable miscast of Kevin Feige
I would watch the movie for Jane Foster, but with Tessa I will not see

They do this because there's still too many normalfags out there that buy these stunts hook, line and sinker every time. And it's Disney, which means they could show 1-hour feature length shot with no cuts if a cow shitting and still make billions. I genuinely don't understand this spell of musolatry lately.

*shrug*

MCU is becoming modern Marvel Comics. Glad I gave up on this cinematic shit years ago.

this kill my will to see this movie

>promotes lesbian faggotry
>spergs out over frog pictures

I wonder where this poster came from? :)

>modern Marvel Comics

Attached: 675476rf67u.jpg (701x383, 41K)

Probably but she's the only Valkyrie alive in MCU

Attached: 63372.jpg (800x1157, 198K)

>namefag
You fucking retard.

Tumblr is having a party over this shit. I can't wait for the shit storm when Jane and Valkyrie don't pair up

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68K)

>hey everybody i'm black
stop

>>promotes lesbian faggotry

Imagine this movie forbidden in Russia and China
And many parents coming out of the movies and never seeing another MCU movie

Taika waititi is the absolute GOD at trolling retards. I hope he goes full-on and shows Valkyrie actually making out with another chick.

There was no DNA test to prove it. Also a quick Google search shows it was her mother that disowned her, not Jackie. Dude's too busy getting his dick sucked strutting down the streets of Hong Kong to care.

>people make a thread to complain about something
>go in the thread and get upset
I know right, how could this happen to you

Attached: 1563493533437.jpg (745x555, 48K)

>They don't have a Christian anti-gay tradition and the Party in China actually doesn't allow people to be anti-gay,
Someone a fucking idiot. China far more anti-gay than even Russia. You no different than the idiots on /pol/ who think japan pro Nazi paradise. newnownext.com/china-lgbt-internet-ban/07/2017/

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/mar/04/china-bans-gay-people-television-clampdown-xi-jinping-censorship

Attached: 256A734F-9079-4B9D-8B38-5C5C6F9CE83B.jpg (737x1086, 443K)

Attached: 662.jpg (217x232, 7K)

>pretending tessa isnt hot
why tho

It would be perfect with Jane Foaster but Disney has to screw everything up with this Nu-Valkyrie, right?

>Implying they give a shit about what vodkas and insect people think

Attached: 1512501634323.jpg (373x406, 22K)

Because she isn't. She is just average

Is this going to be Jane's look?

Attached: 7bc976341752632ea939c0139e8a2ffc.jpg (375x539, 25K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

because it's pushing my waifu thread off the catalog you asshole!

>Tumblr is having a party over this shit. I can't wait for the shit storm when Jane and Valkyrie don't pair up

I want a bunch of scenes where it alternates Valkyrie hooking up with a girl then to a guy, and back and forth like that, with absolutely no interest in Jane at all. And I want the post-victory party scene to end with Valkyrie with a dude.

Could be worse, They could of have Thor "Blacked" fucking a nigger over Jane

>people actually think this

Attached: El-Luchador-Guacamelee.jpg (500x663, 44K)

this is hot

Attached: 54f9855ce40e00c4ce9d19254ece9a4d.jpg (1080x1350, 86K)

>people now pretending they were ever okay with Whor
>people now pretending they were okay with Portman phoning it in in the Thor movies
Is this the power of racism?

literally how is it not

her eyebrows are drawn uneven

You're on Yea Forums m8

I hate this tumblr shit.
>EVERY GIRL WITH SHORT HAIR IS A LESBIAN!!!
No the fuck they're not.

she's dead jim.

Attached: malekith-valkyrie-death-1167623.jpg (1106x1115, 251K)

Do you see that string of words and symbols next to the name, you fucking retard?
He's a tripfag you fucking newfag.

>butch girls originate from tumblr
??? This exists way before tumblr. This isn't just short hair.

She’s going to be Jane’s GF from an alternate dimension

I'm not adding another filing cabinet just so I can appease your autism by making a distinction between the two

Yeah, I know that girls with short hair exist before tumblr, I'm saying that I hate that they are forcing their agenda and calling every girl that have short hair a lesbian. And this is from a /u/fag.

So with starwars circling the drain, and marvel following the same path
How long until Disney files for bankruptcy?
I give them 10 years

>another tough girl munches carpet
Wow so brave and revolutionary, we have never ever gotten a character like that before

Attached: This does put a frown on my face.jpg (600x300, 30K)

No, you're just too fucking new to now the difference.

If you're a beautiful immortal warrior woman and you spend your life around beautiful immortal warrior women why wouldn't you spend your down time eating each others pussy

Dude. Modern Liberals think cubes and Castro were pro gay wonderlands. Of course they won’t accept communist China being more homophobic than Putin Russia. Ironically. With all the Nazi panic. Liberals turning a blind eyed to a nation that shares the same views of Nazi germany when it comes to lgbt and religious rights. gaystarnews.com/article/china-lgbti-activists-arrested-police/

buzzfeednews.com/article/lesterfeder/nine-lgbt-activists-arrested-in-china-but-the-countrys-most

huffpost.com/entry/china-arrests-womens-activists_n_6832630

The older generation in China are pretty homophobic.

>implying the short hair is the only thing repulsive about the bottom image

those are not the same person retard

I feel like you're lumping all liberals together and that's just not something you can do nowadays when every fucking person has slight variations in their views. Hell even the communists vary between the "It's never been tried" and the "Stalin did literally nothing wrong" crowd.

only white people can be evil user

This.
Bi women don't count as representation.

Well the answer to that is you can't because they've all been dead for thousands of years.

>I feel like you're lumping all liberals together
This. It’s only conservatives and centrists that should be lump together.

I wonder how heavy handed the message will be?

The issue isn't lumping conservatives and centrists together, it's that conservatives have been phased out of American politics entirely, they don't have any meaningful representation in government or culture, it's all been taken over by tea party and Trump bullshit. As for centrism, it's moving left as a result of backlash against said tea party and Trump bullshit.

If /pol/ and the_donald are not conservatives then what are they?

I like the way you think, user

Attached: 23f.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

Literally who cares? Just give me an entertaining film. Surprise me in the theater.

Attached: The hell.jpg (700x934, 48K)

Retards.

Not hot in my eyes. Nothing hits for me.

Can't wait to see that bitch on the left lose in court.

Meh. I don't care. I liked the character already. Would prefer she'd be bisexual, but this is fine

Who cares about that when Natalie "ego the size of the universe"'s gonna be thor anyone or anything but her give the hammer to captain marvel or Black Panther but fuck Natalie "i don't give a fuck unless i can win an oscar" Portman

Well she might still be but monogamy forces you into one team

yass queen
I am the honorary attorney for mcu club

Attached: 54365787679.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

Asians are honorary white.

Why people think Valkyrie is lesbian? she's bi... a man was the reason she's a Valkyrie.

Lesser whites.

Attached: 28871530.jpg (400x400, 25K)

only africans are white

It's still possible that Jane becomes thor with the smol hammer and Thor stays with the Big boy Hammer and they fight together against the world

How can she be GBTQ if she's L?

smol hammer was destroyed

>it's all been taken over by tea party and Trump bullshit. As for centrism, it's moving left as a result of backlash against said tea party and Trump bullshit.
>together, it's that conservatives have been phased out of American politics entirely, they don't have any meaningful representation in government or culture,
>Muh tea party boogeyman
>Trump approval ratings higher than when Obama in office
>Woke comics, video games and movies overwhelmed flop
>Right wing parties are destroying leftists parties world wide
>Silicon Valley and mainstream media censor can’t shutdown or beat conservative/libertarian alternative media
>Downplaying liberals and Hollywood turning a blind eye to anti-gay and anti-Muslims China
Is this bait or the living in my Head rent free meme is true?
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/donald-trump-hits-all-time-high-job-approval-ratin/

cnn.com/2019/05/06/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating-strong-economy/index.html

quora.com/Why-are-so-many-right-wing-parties-winning-in-Europe-right-now

legalinsurrection.com/2019/05/anti-eu-right-wing-parties-win-big-in-european-election/

cnbc.com/2019/07/18/netflix-loses-16-billion-in-market-value-following-earnings-miss.html
Can’t wait until Marzgurl gets sued. Brad jones might sue #Changethechannels cunts for doxing his family himself.

Attached: 77061748-E9CE-4656-A138-82F0E6F2138D.jpg (1600x1200, 652K)

She's a goddess of Death. No way she's dead permanently.

So why the Q? What does Queer add that Gay and Lesbian don't make perfectly clear?

Not much of a reveal if they reveal it allready.

Here's the funny thing. Not one of you care. They're not even going to show her hooking up with anyone, just like they did in Ragnorok. Nothing is going to happen. All you faggots are acting like this is Yea Forums.

Would be great to have her back but apparently they aren't doing anything with even the alternate timeline Loki...

Attached: punished hela.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

It's not about being offended, this just looks stupid.
How dumb do you have to be in order to conflate the two?

God, that is that shitty Mark Russel HQ story, isn't it? He got like one issue and it's this garbage.

thats fine that shes gay but more importantly, why is she black? isnt she suppose to be norse myth?

dog shit

Nondemibinaryskoliosexualphilia or any tumblr bullshit that's basically a bihet girl.

>queer WoC Thor
a major win for Yea Forums
a massive loss for /pol/cels

Odinson is still the protagonist. Hemsworth has top billing in the credits.

>”hi im johnny knoxville, and welcome to jackass. In this episode we show you the fastest way to wreck your cinematic universe”

Attached: D2E945F8-57E9-4C13-979D-3CEBDCF3FE47.jpg (640x640, 46K)

That's because conservative politicians are on the suck Trump's dick plan right now. You really want Lindsey Graham representing you? Dude's so deep in the closet he's sucking dick in Narnia

I'll leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTI_gzFB9A

She was already pretty fucking gay for Brunnhilde in Ragnarok. How is this news?

Do you think the actress is upset that she has to fall on the sword of being the premier gay?

1. They just remove the shit
2. Her being bi or whatever isnt going to play any role whatsoever and will be a minor snippet.

did you know they got rid of iron man because he was toxic they said so
youtube.com/watch?v=UitpvFTGwsA

>the first LGBT character is a bisexual

....so powerful

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

That's what most beta male journalists are saying. "So powerful!" "Straight white males are over!" "My wife's boyfriend!"

Attached: YAAS YOU GO GIRL.jpg (665x800, 157K)

Marvel's still ridiculously popular and wont stop until the Chinese decide they stop liking it. They just like explosions, so it wont stop anytime soon.

She's at least bi so she probably doesn't mind that much

Thats crazy. fuck this nuMarvel shit.

fags are really just the blacxploitation of the 2010's

I still find it funny bis are included in LGBT

>at least bi
as opposed to what? tri? quadro?

fpbp

I mean, I liked Ragarok and it would be nice to actually have a somewhat decent version of Jane!Thor

Attached: calm.png (400x461, 269K)

>our shitty monthly cpaeshit
>now with a " 100% more faggotry!" label on the poster
>this isn't even a joke anymore it's their own official words
clown world indeed.

Because all you faggots do is conflate the two. Won't be long before you got that Quartering dipshit vids on the subject getting spamed here like with CM.

>I can't wait for the shit storm when Jane and Valkyrie don't pair up

Don't forget about Carl Manvers and Valkyrie not hooking up.

Attached: watching_the_cul-de-sac_burn.gif (700x700, 96K)

its the same guy that did Ragarok not the retards that did the comics why are you retards crying so hard

opposed to full on gay

>mfw I stopped watching marvel shit after guardians 2 killed it for me.
>now can sit back and laugh at clown world

Feels good baby

those legs will requires surgery in less than 10 years, this is not hot, it's a rotting corpse-to-be

>im a retard baby

Who are you quoting?

Ah I see they're doing the ol' Overwatch tactic. How genuine of them. You can tell they really really really care about diversity.

Nat is dead user

they already told us that she was bi

I love yuri and shit but only when its cute anime girls, not real women.

So why dooont you kill meeeee

Who fucking cares if its genuine! We already know that a business is drumming up hype to make money. This means something to people and if someone gets some enjoyment out of being represented onscreen then power to them. You’re a bitch if you disagree

Why should we even care what lesbians are like?
Are you so fucked in the head you can't realize dykes are literally a group that wants nothing to do with you and offers you nothing?

Attached: 1563562144766.png (474x372, 369K)

>Sjw pandering bullshit
>wanting it to be an entretaining film

Attached: 1561431020144.png (638x359, 247K)

Same here, broham. My fragile masculinity has been offended by this. Time to boycott Disney, just like Nike! Because THEY'RE the snowflakes and need to be taught appropriately.

>there are people that still unironically watch MCU movies

Attached: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Tumblr has moved on mate.
Every girl with short hair is now a Trans-Man and if they still want to fuck girls they are a straight Trans-Man.

But they already revealed she was a lesbo in the marketing for Ragnarok.

Either way, it's more bullshit for a character I can't stand.

So she's gonna be lesbian, gay, bi, trans AND Q?
Based marvel.

lesbian stuff is nice when the women are cute

can't enjoy a lesbian film with Tessa in it

How is that a "reveal" in the movie anymore if you just revealed it in a tweet.

Yea Forums here, question, who is this white bitch saying she's Valkyrie in my game?

Attached: 1563744073891.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

aren't we all user?

>ScarJo gets shat on for accepting a trans role despite not being trans
>Tessa gets praised for being a bi character despite not being bi herself
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...really gets those joggins a noggining...

I think it fits the character and therefore don't care about the choice. I am however angry at them making everything into attention whoring free controversy ad and retards like you for falling for it.

your optimism is just sad user

4% of the American population yet they are present on 100% of American media.

Gonna lose a lot of female viewers if it’s lacking Hemsworth.

gaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

I think I would rather have tessa thompson as femthor than natalie portman

Attached: 78979564655664564231.jpg (299x316, 17K)

>zero effect on my life
Wow people actually believe this

>Our thor movies are ass, what should we do?

>RELEASE THE GAYS!

Everytime

Attached: 1355374553106.jpg (246x236, 10K)

So valk is a dyke, they are pulling in some garbage with nat barely legal forever portman as she-thor when no one asked to have her back, and hemsworth is still on his wild MAKE THOR FUNNY AND HARMLESS tear like a little bitch.

Just kill him off and bring in fucking Ares. PLEASE! Like full fucking hateful misogynist who loves his son Ares from the miniseries in marvel comics for fucks sake.

Dude is brutal as fuck and metal.
He can take the place of both pussy thor and that boring unlikeable bitch called professor hulk.

>insanely hot white woman serving Valkyrie breakfast in her apartment/quarters
>Thor tries to hit on her
>Valkyrie smugly turns to the camera
>the woman begins to giggle
>"sorry Thor" Valkyrie declares, voice dripping with contempt
>the woman begins to laugh harder
>the audience begins to stir, some people begin removing layers as the air feels hot
>"but she's my"
>the woman is now cackling, doubling over
>the audience rises from their seats, cheering and groaning with pleasure
>"GIRLFRIEND"
>the audience is in a frenzy, the most attractive among them have been lifted above the others and idolized like rudimentary gods
>Valkyrie and her girlfriend kiss
>Thor's hammer plummets to the ground as he has been pwnd by lesbian badassery and is no longer worthy
>the audience has returned to the primordial soup of pre-life, no gender no sexuality, just unity

Then stop desperately trying to sell them to us you stupid waste of spunk.
Goddamnit if I have to sit through another "She's still a woman and she's attractive you can fuck her! You can fuck her straight! You're a man aren't you you should want to fuck this homely gay chick who wants nothing to do with you and isn't turned on by you in the least!!" posts and bullshit from people DESPERATELY trying to sell gay chicks to straight guys and indirectly to straight chicks by making them fuckable/attractive to straight dudes I'll lose it.

And this is coming from a guy("cis" man)who's smashed more dykes then lily cade, jodie foster, and rihana at lilith fair combined.

God damn I love women and PoC

Jesus man look for a doctor and then go do exercises
stop being lazy and stop to bitch about with the healthy people

Attached: NOT.png (868x868, 9K)

user...she's not "bi" she's full on man hating wears the strap on dyke.
There is no bi or "phase" or queer to her.
HOw she acted in the movie and her bullshit about finding a queen in that dumba ss thing at comic con screams she's all about the snatch.

And there's a 99% chance that she's about the pussy too. Especially with how she acted at the panel.

The valkyrie that died in the 3rd Thor movie. The one shown being held by the black one. There are many Valkyries

I don't think she's man-hating in any of the movies can you point your specific scene?

That’s brunhilda queen or leader of the valkyrie

You think anyone is ever gunna criticize this chick for selling people into gladiatorial slavery so she could get mad crunk?

I liked her better when she was a drunk, Also the MCU is over.

Jane-Thor insures I won't see it, Valkyrie seemed fairly gay anyway, so don't care.

You remember how /pol/ kept saying "You lost, get over it" after the 2016 election? It'd be nice if they took their own advice.

I am SHOCKED that the female character who had a big phallic gun likes pegging. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>gays are confirmed profitable, so we're ready to accept your adoration and kudos and money now please
They could have left that scene in Ragnarok but Disney are loyal to nothing but the almighty dollar. I don't give a fuck about how gay your character is but stop pretending you care about it when it's so obvious you don't.

Thor 4 went from my most anticipated to least anticipated Phase 4 movie this weekend.
>Thor is in a really interesting place
>He's done playing king, is jetting through space with the Guardians
>oh boy here comes space opera adventure with beta ray bill
>lol jk it's really about Valkyrie choosing a queen
>also we're bringing Natalie Portman back
Like I love Taika and Ragnarok onward made Thor my favorite Avenger but this concept sounds like hot trash. They've actually gotta work to sell me on this not being a waste of my time.

>Eternals has a Chinese director
>Shang-Chi is literally "pander to China: the movie"
They're making up for it in other respects

did he agree to a DNA test?

Is she gonna fuck Jane?

It's basically for people who just want attention. Queer means you have a bad haircut and wear lots of obnoxious buttons, maybe you've got a pierced septum. Because if you were just gay or bi, you'd just say that. So queer is for straight/gay/bi people who want to be specialer than the special people.

>not liking Guardians 2
Only clown here is you, pleb

I never had an actual problem with gay characters in the past because, like in real life, if you don't make that shit the sole focus of your life/product, nobody gives a shit except for some conservative retards. the problem with this is that they are literally trying to make money off of gay people which is disgusting. it only reinforces the feeling that gay people are different and not yet included in society

they'll just cut it out of the Chinese version

confirmed for never ever having informed himself. as someone who lived in China, I can definitely say that the Chinese find all kinds of untraditional crap to be quite disgusting. great people but very conservative values. I honestly can't blame them for it because if you consider how degenerate the West has become, it becomes hard to really root for it. It was a huge joy seeing people actually shutting the fuck up in China instead of openly being retarded all the time

I really wonder how hard "normal" gay people have it because of all these flamboyant LGBTQ retards who always have to prance around with their sexual preferences or gender bullshit. imagine wanting to live a regular life fucking whomever you want and some fucks out there doing all of that shit in your own name

>she isn't fat YOU will die for her bad health
the absolute fucking state of the suicide by food cult. ABSOLUTE.

Unworthy Thor is much hotter than regular thor so it's a win if this is what they are doing

>mfw queer identified people get mad at other LGBTQs for not wanting to be called queers because it’s an insult/upsetting to them

Attached: 99570F70-6E0E-4A75-84BA-B7609C984020.jpg (540x532, 64K)

THOT FAGGOTS AN DEGENERACY

>Getting on the MCU hypewagon in the place

It's like they want the movies to be as bad as the comics... 4th wave is the death wave.

We hate them just as much as you, probably even moreso because it ends up negatively impacting our acceptance by other normal people. I'm happy about Valkyrie if it's just her having a normal romance with another woman, but if they make it stupid with quips and parade it around and she has to have some clap back shit, I'm out.

I'm going to enjoy all the whining and crying about this in the future. Whether the movie's good or not is irrelevant. I think they should add Captain Marvel, Mockingbird, Rescue and Riri Williams to it for the win.

>we have nothing in common except we need to kill all straight! be part of the group! obey the superiors! OR ELSE
nice sect mentality you got there.

The gift that keeps on giving...

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 39K)

Should've been about Beta Ray Bill

Attached: 21474889556.jpg (400x334, 88K)

Remember when Valkyrie shared a body with a lesbian and said lesbian took control to punch Valkyrie's cripple boyfriend?

>No way she's dead permanently.
Maybe she is, but it just gives her more power

He didn't get it because Beta is even in his name.

So will she munch some carpet? BEcause thatd be hot.

>retards on here have been brainwashed by reactionary youtubers so effectively horny young men now find lesbians repulsive

Attached: 1518650177228.jpg (403x422, 13K)

>now

what. whats going to happen if this character in a movie is a certain sexuality

>Thoughts?
I'm trying my best not to, thanks.

fpbp

Attached: 1465524455604.png (300x325, 84K)

???? what are you trying to say here? Its unreasonable that he just wants an entertaining film even if it has a gay in it? how sensitive are you

Pardon people for not being sex obsessed all the time.

How is Tessa Thompson even a thing? She's not attractive and she's not a good actress.

Ngl I'm quite sad rn. Thor is one of my favorite characters and I was hoping he'll be badass again for his sequel. Seems like my hope is gone. Damn and I really wanted BRB arc

She scissors your mom.

This is on the same level as Endgame having the first lgbt character, lol. She'll make a comment that implies she's attractes to women ich will be edited in china and that's it.

They just dub on top where she's heterosexual and doesn't have sex before marriage.

Way too based for this website.

Why not just make Loki a bisexual weirdo? Folklore-wise he was always depicted as androgynous and sexually suspect to begin with. He's somehow a mother to a giant snake the length of the entire world and a horse with too many legs.

Hey, some of my best friends are straighties, they’re cool and don’t shove it in my face. I’m an ally, I tell you!

looks like a monkey cosplaying in a medieval-inspired warrior costume

FUCK TRADITIONALISM!! BASED BASED BASED! HEROES ARE CANCER!

The more they push this, the bigger and more forceful the eventual backlash will be when people are fed up.
Every successive generation is counter-culture. If this shit is our current culture, imagine the disdain and disgust the coming generation will have towards it.

sure, I'll watch anything with Tess Thompson in it

I hope you're right. It's time to take a break from western shit till then

I just genuinely don't get what modern MCU is doing. The first dozen movies or so were very on point with casting and overall scripts. This whole next cycle seems like they are trying to pander as much as possible for reasons I can't grasp.

For the 2 other people who paid attention to her as a character in Ragnarok:

>part of an elite Asgardian legion
>massacred by Hela
>woman implied to be Actually Brunhilde took the killing hit for her
>to honor her fallen comrades she...fucks off to hunt bounties for the Collector’s brother to make murder each other in death battles and drinks herself into a stupor

What exactly qualifies her to be King (Queen) of Asgard again? She seems like, the next worst choice after Hela. I’d fucking pick Loki over her if you could vote kings in, things seemed to be running pretty smoothly while he was pretending to be Odin.

This. THIS. She was annoying in Ragnarok, and what I’m dimly aware of her elsewhere makes her out to be the same quippy happy go lucky character in every fucking thing she’s in.

I’d unironically rather see Hela just run off with her own spare Mjolnir at the end of Ragnarok and go on murder adventures.

I’m probably misremembering. But I think the “logic” had something to do with expanding the market. Maybe Big 2 comics think nerds won’t reproduce, I don’t know.

Which rather misses the point that the demographics they’re trying to pander to aren’t interested in actually WATCHING movies that aren’t written well in the first place. Like shit, if you wanted to appeal to drama queens with a victim complex you’d be better served taking notes from The Sandman. See, THAT had gay-tranny-whatever characters in that arc about the dream cuckoo and everyone who doesn’t write essays on the internet or is a soccer mom loves The Sandman.

Loki is dead. Valkyrie was holding new Asgard together while Thor was drinking himself into a stupor. Every other Asgardian of note is dead. There really is nobody else, and she seems to be doing fine since the end of Ragnarok anyway.

Tessa Thompson is a brought biracial bisexual woman.

Logically,. we must make her character bisexual!

Valkyrie has been bisexual in the comics for quite some time.

Odin’s effing beard, it’s mindboggling to think the other Asgardians are so useless the drunken disgrace to the Valkyries was literally all that was holding them back together. I maintain her recovery at the end of Ragnarok was way too quick and trite for her already trite characterisation, and that her being the one to hold new Asgard together makes zero sense. Even if that’s how it was written into Endgame, I still reject it when most of it happened offscreen anyway.

Trust me, I do NOT respect Loki as a character after 3 movies of comprehensive emasculation. I just find it unbelievable some random ex-guard or fisherman or whatever didn’t step up and feel it’s obvious Valkyrie is only in charge because of main character plot armour. She’s never shown any competencies other than being good at fighting. And piloting.

Lesbians always sucked. Fake meme to push for the sexual identities of ugly people and generally make life Worse

You can't grasp easy money and free advertising?

How long til you transition?

But they aren't 100% of the chatacters, I doubt they're even 4% they just get attention from morons. You just had your first class on percentages and don't understand how they work?

>Deviant art tier photoshop job
Yeah, I guess GoG3 is the end of MCU.

It will make a billion and tears from tvpol/ can't come soon enough. Also, the soundtrack will be rad.

Attached: Thors.jpg (550x846, 141K)

You do know that it actually has zero effect on testosterone...
I never Understood this meme.

>Walls don't work.

A very brave stance to take on this outpost of /pol/.

>Natalie Portman
>decent

Hero?

Mass murderer, slaver and traitor Valkyrie, a hero?
Who cooperated with a tyrannical regime that had duels to the death as entertainment, which she heartily endorsed?
A hero?

No. I don't think so. Valkyrie is a criminal who somehow escaped justice.

Have sex.

Normally I hate lesbians in fiction, but thank god she isn't getting shipped to thor.

Already did, with your mom.

Try to refute the point next time, son.

I knew we would never get a 2-part God Butcher movies to finish Thor's story in the MCU, but this, this is worse than I even imagined.

Thank god. That was such a shit (and unoriginal) story line.

The best thing to come out of that was the Negrosword, and only to establish a connection to Muh Boy Knull.

>Thoughts?
Donut steel O.C irrelevant.

They LITREALLY use it as advertising bait, this is worse than actually not tolerate gay people. Why Western people so blind ? Is it the result of Educational system?

What do the Q and + mean? I'm never been interested enough to learn until now you've piqued my curiosity user.

It's called cynical corporateering my dear fellow.

why do cash grabs like this work in the first place?

to further my point, why did battlefield girl power fail when shit like this doesn't? Does this prove gamers are based?

You're fucking blind then cunt

It's clear that Marvel stopped being for men about last year, you'd have to be a woman or incredibly faggy fruit of a guy to want to see Marvel movies or shows, frankly almost all tv is made for women now.
Guys are playing games, watching web related content or sports so they just pander hard to women.

Bad decision but Marvel still owns DC.

Q = queer
+ = more, because there's like 60 other genders that would make the acronym too long

What does gender have to do with sexual identity? They are not equatable terms.

Thanks for the explanation btw.

Do they, however?

>there's like 60 other genders

Speaking as an autist, that compartimentalization is utterly autistic.

Just call it a spectrum and be done with it.

Attached: Gender chart.png (1100x720, 580K)

Everyone in Hollywood is a pedo or a fag, so they think everyone in the world is too

I legitimately do not care whatever you prefer to identify yourself as. I don't care if it's a spectrum, it's more likely just one single mental illness. I will refer to you as a he and just be done with it.

>actually getting upset about this
>reaching the level of upset where you try to justify it with flimsy "reasons"
>"I have no problem with gays, but..."
>citing the look and behavior of real life lesbians as "evidence"
Every time.
Why are you fags so sensitive?

Christ, I genuinely thought this was list of unowns from pokémon until I opened the thumbnail...

Don't these guys have anything better to do?

always be recruiting

Cringe and bluepilled

Because gays are fags and lesbians are gross.

Is it just me or have the MCU phases been getting gradually more and more progressive?

There was no point just pathetic screeching of an incel.

Because hets call both gays and trannies "faggots" disregarding the differences.

Why announce it?

If we're so inclusive shouldn't it just be in the movie, no big deal made about it?

Fpbp

Because it’s just removed from the Chinese version.
Same thing happens all the time, with one of the more blatant ones being karate kid.
They’ll get a version with all the lgbt shit removed.

They want to expand the fanbase. The comics industry was born from whites people for white readers, of course the original heroes are all white. Now they would like to expand it

The prospect of it unironically becomes more and more appealing every day.

discordservers
com/server/

>America: Love it or leave it.
Go to China and watch it and then stay there.

>Cringe and bluepilled
Meme posters gonna meme
Talking about your Mom and Dad like that? You ought to be ashamed.

I just misread that as cock and thunder.
I need more sleep

And rightly so, you faggot.

I think its just the media hyping it up, in reality it probably wont even be that big of a deal in the movie. I mean Taika didn't even look interested when it was brought up at the panel

I... am a male. I am not sure what you think I personally was driving at.

Well -

Attached: Gender chart 2.png (500x516, 126K)

That's two. One more time to lock yourself in as a total loss, user.

So it's ok to lump half of the country together when it's not being done against you? Fuck off.
The Chinese market GENERALLY doesn't like no traditional bullshit. Nothing will change that.

>large amounts of phytoestrogens have no affect

This is why I hate the word LGBTQ, like I'm a supporter of Lesbians and if she's a lesbian then she's a lesbian hero and that's cool but why duh fuck you gotta throw chicks with dicks into it

discordservers
com/server/

My only knowledge of Valkyrie was when she was fucking Thor in Ultimate, so I hope that's a B

It's worse
This is Nu-Valkyrie
short, flat and skinny

Attached: detail.jpg (550x343, 78K)

its gay what do you think Yea Forums's thoughts are

It's perfect...

Being turned onto goo girls, monster girls/guys/other or the alien equivalent just a sub-category of being hetero, or LGBT it's not a + at all. A pussy's a pussy, a dick's a dick.

Originally, Queer meant weird, like you wouldn't normally do this as a male or female. It's a characteristic of someone Like a tomboy or tomgirl. flamboyant male or feminine male, masculine female.

I feel like Queer has been taken away from me by people who can't accept their bodies for what it is because of some norm-ophobia / minority complex and decided Queer makes them a different gender. It genuinely pisses me off.

LGBT is about sexual freedom, not gender. The alt-gender community tacked itself onto a cause promoting sexual freedom and just made people more resistant to it. People prefer things to be simple and can get used to the big 3: Male, Female, Intersex (in-between sexes like herm, dickgirl, or cuntboy) but most people can't get behind, nor can be fucked with remembering all these genders.

Oh, FFS...
"GAY" needs to stop being an ANNOUNCEMENT.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190722-141954_Gallery.jpg (757x811, 400K)

>because it ends up negatively impacting our acceptance by other normal people
this is exactly the reason why I always hated and still hate flamboyant gay people who always talk about their shitty sexuality as if it's something to be proud of. I don't give a shit whether you're gay or not, behave like a normal human being and I'll get along with you perfectly fine and even consider you as a friend. American LGBTQ people come off as fucking assholes, it's not even funny

>I'm happy about Valkyrie if it's just her having a normal romance with another woman
It's Disney. They will shove it down people's throats like they do with modern female characters in general. A few days ago, while I was building a bookshelf, I turned on Mulan and now I'm even more pissed at Disney due to the fact that they had strong female characters figured out perfectly in the past, yet fail to write nice ones nowadays

whatever happened to balder?

If they want LGBT, they should get a LGBBQTπ to play the role

So are they going to give her a bulge then?

He grew hair and is no longer bald.

Soulless marketing gimmick they think can't backfire because they also think they're too big to fail.

Exactly

Attached: Oh+you+dork+_7a0d3c23bcd21cc436ef072d0eb6df1d.jpg (326x326, 21K)

>say she's bi
>Hook her up with a straight white guy
>"Hey she's bi"

Imagine the shit storm.

She's brown so close enough.

Its all interchangeable, its a low bar to impress these people after all.

China doesn’t allow any films that show same sex relationships. Probably what Marvel will do is some insignificant references or small scenes that they can cut for the chinese, but won’t go full brokeback mountain (banned in China) they throw something for the white saviors liberals from NY while also pleasing the commie government

These jokes are only funny in Reddit

Never in the MCU.

>China doesn’t allow any films that show same sex relationships.

That is so counterintuitive for a country that's tried to stem its population growth.

What are you even talking about.

Aside from the Avengers movies and Black Panther, the MCU needs the chinese to reach the 1B mark because they hardly do huge numbers in the domestic B.O.

Marvel audience is mostly straight white males. 50 percent of them being 16 years old. The same thing with Star Wars, except 40-50 years olds Incels instead of teens

>Disney won't tell us they did it.
They don't have a direct reason to, quit being offended.

>recognized.

They didn’t need to prove she’s gay, the shit was hinted at with Ragnarok.

Not the least bit surprising

it doesn't, but go ahead, Bill Nye.

They meant Nat as in Nat Portman not Natasha

this is the most retarded post I've seen on Yea Forums
amazing

>That episode where Natasha was worthy of wielding Mjolnir

Attached: Odin deemed her worthy.png (1096x551, 614K)

cringe and libtardpilled

Endgame is the end of the MCU and I hope most people start to see it that way

Slipped past me, IIRC it was the actress on twitter pitching for progressive points on twitter that got the mouse and feige fawning all over the idea.

>They do this because there's still too many normalfags out there that buy these stunts hook, line and sinker every time.
Only because it's Marvel. Every single true fag media has flopped to shit and is actually shit.

shows how retardedly OBSESSED you are on the matter and let based /pol/ live rent free in your head.

>hurr durr China walls didn't work(just like 99% of their product) that means other walls didn't work either!

No one actually cares about gays, at this point if you call something gay or LGBTQ you'll instantly gain attention, positove or negative. LGBTQ is hardly even for support, it's all s bunch of instant gratification to be forgotten for the next hottest, "OH LOOK, X IS GAY", and then that'll be forgotten while the cycle continues again and again

That's just making it worse you retard

This.

Tessa mentioned Valk was bi nobody cared, which was obviously the problem because BIG FUCKING BANNER SAYING SHE'S GAY FUCK YOU GIMME MONEY!

I swear it's only straight retards who care about this stuff.

>his favorite buzzword is still filtered

Attached: 1548741589201.jpg (1404x1175, 83K)

>1 gay character in a sea of straight ones is bad!!!!!

discordservers
com/server/

If we're being honest, that's a cherrypicked pic of Tessa. You don't have to like her, but don't undermine your own argument by using a misleading pic.

Attached: Thor-Ragnarok-Valkyrie-Tessa-Thompson-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 85K)

I just realized all the women I know who like women and are attractive are bisexual
I only know a handful of lesbians, to be fair, but it's still weird

>Hell even the communists vary between the "It's never been tried" and the "Stalin did literally nothing wrong" crowd.
Both are retarded

>Don't these guys have anything better to do?
No. That's the grand irony of this all; being able to bitch and moan about shit like privilege in the first place requires an absurd amount of privilege in the first place. It's never actually lower class people pushing this shit, it's always upper-middle class college educated twenty somethings who have a severe desire to be oppressed despite being the defacto protected class in basically every first world nation.

kek
malekith did nothing wrong

>but apparently they aren't doing anything with even the alternate timeline Loki...
He's getting an entire TV series

discordservers
com/server/

did you not use verbs on purpose?

She’s gonna be fucking busy if she’s a gay lesbian who’s bi sexual and transitioning while being queer.
They should probably just pick one.

seriously i cant anymore, i just...

Attached: 7ed.jpg (680x383, 47K)

I am not going to watch it in theaters.
The box office will still likely hit over a billion just as it did for:
>Black Guy devoid of character flaws dressed as a Cat
and
>Captain Fierce the unlikable Mary Sue Cunt
Critics will write nothing but praise for it as they'd be labeled a bigot otherwise.
Journos will look for racist and sexist comments on the internet to write article after article about all the "angry fanboys".
Finally I will say
Keeping this shit up is the reason Trump was elected for a 2nd term.

Attached: 1561865409900.jpg (189x183, 17K)

>Valkyrie being pushed as female Thor

Hey that's actually pretty co-

>LGBTQ Hero

WHAT

Attached: KING BOO AINT HAVING IT.jpg (399x507, 37K)

Why couldn't they make a NEW character who is LGBTQ instead of forcing Valkyrie to be one?

She is a new character, though
MCU Valkyrie is just a random valkyrie that survived when the rest got wiped out

Nigga the one in the OP IS MCU Valkyrie

Yes
And she is new
Barely anything about her character has been established

Based

Why? What purpose does her sexuality server outside trying to create drama for free publicity, and good boy points?

*serve

FFH is about to hit a billion.

>Yankees tattoo

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Like that other guy said, literally every one else of note was killed. She's the only known Asgardian left, except Sif, who probably is not interested in ruling.

I was joking I am not a Zeno whatever I said. I was just joking how there are so many stupid classifications. I am surprised Pan sexuals haven't complained.

fpbp

As long as Thor isn't in the next Guardians movie. He'll ruin the fucking dynamic.
Plus I've never given a fuck about any of the Thor movies anyway. Ragnarok was ok but clearly trying its hardest to copy Guardians.

It's not being revealed in the movie if it's being revealed at comic-con
do these people realize that more people would be accepting of characters coming out of the closet if A) it didn't feel like every piece of media was trying to cash in on that pride PR train lately, B) it didn't feel like stupid retcons half the time, and C) they just let it happen naturally instead of trying to use it as a marketing stunt for upcoming shows/movies

>this character being gay has a profound effect on me
Imagine believing this

Attached: 1535468168352.jpg (331x313, 35K)

The only thing that bothers me about this kind of shit is that it's not that the character was bi. It's that the actress is bi and now the character has to be bi because they fans are uncreative assholes that decide any character played by a LGBT person therefore has to be LGBT now.

Quite frankly there's rare few Cape movies where I felt like the inclusion of any romance improved it and that would also extend to Gay ones. There's hardly enough time to make it feel like it works and much of the time half the pair seems bored to be there.

Imagine you not being a humongous baby

Ah stop whining, it's better if queer characters are played by queer people

The only way this could have a profound a effect on someone is if that someone is too stupid to realize the only reason they did it was to get that person to buy tickets to the fucking movie.

based

not him but isn't the entire point of acting to be something your not

It's better if queer characters are queer characters and not characters that were made queer to pander to audiences.

When are you gonna get laid?

Ant man 2 gets a boost.

I care so little about this. I'm just wondering how Portman is going to get Mjolnir.

It's not a "reveal" if you announce it like 18 months before the fucking movie releases.

Attached: 1406271620279.jpg (960x720, 58K)

Predictable as fuck.

No LGBTQ without the T, user.

they add a letter each time a new mental illness is discovered

You guys do know they are making Nattily Portman Thor right?

I just can't have anything run for any length without a shoehorned-in LGBT plug, can I? I just finished S3 of Stranger Things, strongest season yet, and like clockwork...

Less than 5% of the population, dammit. Just give me ONE show where I can pretend preachy faggots don't exist

Bisexuals are not LGBT. We call them sluts.

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that one right now.

>The human body will just use plant hormones if it gets in the system

because bisexual women actually care what men think of them. lesbians, being fucking lesbians, do not. what lesbians find attractive vs. what straight dudes find attractive are two very different things

dont care

What's the B stand for then?

Man the only thing I hate more than women is gays. So imagine my surprise finding a gay woman! Absolutely the worst thing possible. To the gas chamber plsty

Valkyrie is a bisexual in the comics, you retard. Stop complaining about things being different when you don't even KNOW the original other than big tittie blonde with braids in armor.

This thread is a joke, right? You guys aren't actually this mad over this shit, or you?

Attached: D-9kVfQWsAABU9-.png (309x250, 77K)

Fucking hell again with the mouse forcing its LGBT fag sjw agenda on us. Literally every time. Then they will shame you to hell and back if you don't bow down and say you support a choice. Fuck these liberals.

Attached: 8DDC5B62982A43C0AFF45EBFE08BFFD1.jpg (841x849, 264K)

Now that would be fine and all were it not for the fact that all but one of them find attractive girls attractive
Only about half is actually attracted to butches
(Still talking about the ones I know, don't have a way to know about the entire lesbian population)

Butches are gross. I can't date a woman that struts around like a little midget man.

She was conceived as a man hating feminist dyke from her introduction and she's only retconned into liking dick when they realize that the entire male audience and 99.9% of the female audience hate the character and want her gone.

She's not bi.
She's a hateful unlikeable bitchy mega dyke till some half retarded fuckwad "writer" wants to palm her off onto some hapless dude or make her the "conquest" of some loser or the editor wants to shill her.

Make no mistake. No one likes her.
And it's not because she dines at the Y.
It just makes her completely untenabale flaws more visible and unignorable because she's off the table when it comes to theoretical sex/relationship/waifu bullshit.

Dude.
No one here gives a fuck about Thor anymore.
The MCU ruined his shit in Thor 2 and The avengers and hemsworth, who's been given the keys to the kingdom with the character, just rolled the fuck over and let them do whatever they wanted with it. Including making him into a joke.
This entire thing is a fucking joke to create fake controversy for the queers/stupid cunts in media to make bullshit stories about and strawman men over. It's also for paid "GET WOKE GO BROKE" rabble rousers to help push as well.
It quite honestly spits in the face of women and tells them that all of the things that women have done is meaningless. That we should all be shocked that a woman can be a heroine and strong unless a man tells them they can be one. Or that it's this unusual fucking thing.
Women should be quite honestly fucking insulted.

user, no one except for westerners believe in hard pushing homosexuality and transexuality onto children and adolescence and claiming that it's to help save the world by lowering populations.

The chinese have a population problem they also aren't keen on having their people gaslit by hollywood brainwashing.

They'll ban every single piece of media from disney and close down disney land if they double down on this thing.
No, I'm not kidding.

Butches are for convincing that I'm their friend then hatefucking into the ground till they can barely think with my 9x6.
Dating them?
They're oft barely worth talking too.

>Tfw phase 4 in China is 12 minutes long

Attached: 1561924878385.png (662x478, 22K)

You're that guy who got cucked by a lesbian, aren't you.

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't like it? Then just don't watch it.

You're that sad dyke that keeps chainposting her made up mastubation(lesbian cucks a guy who wants a MFF threesome) fantasy across Yea Forums aren't you?

LOL
Oh, by the way.
Thank you.
That story single handedly ended any and all talks of MFF threesomes and TWO GIRSL AT THE SAME TIME talk on /fit/.
Hell gay chicks can't even talk without being spat on on that board.
And that's just from the femanons.

>And that's just from the femanons.
kek no

Oh yeah.
Unless you're deluded enough to believe in some magical sisterhood bullshit.
OH
You mean "there aren't any girls on the internet".

Calling her "LGBTQ hero" is laying it on a little thick. Also, I'm getting tired of all this gay pandering going on especially in Hollywood. Yeah okay, gays exist, are people too, and deserve some representation, but what irritates me is that lately, SJWs/LGBTQ-activists have this warped mindset of "Everyone and EVERYTHING has to be gay and fuck the hetero scum!!".

My thoughts are that superheroes, unless it is a part of their backstory and with very little exception, should be fairly attractive. There is a reason attractiveness is called "the most common superpower".

Who would be the villain?

Sounds pretty good, if it just wasn't for Natalie Portman in the lead role.

>The only thing that bothers me about this kind of shit is that it's not that the character was bi. It's that the actress is bi and now the character has to be bi because they fans are uncreative assholes that decide any character played by a LGBT person therefore has to be LGBT now.
Unmitigated endless obsequious fawning, we've hit peak progressive pandering now that the characters conform to the real world identity.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's black and a woman, user. That's all you need to get that in 2019

>Who would be the villain?
no one cares

But...I never said he did. Didn't even mention him.

Patriarchy

You mouthbreathers are actually upset hahahahahahaha ohhh fuck how pathetic is that?

Yeah, this was my thinking too.

>mouthbreathers
>upset
>pathetic
Just add "pissbabies", and you got your next Buzzfeed article headline user

don't be angry just because you got called out

>angry
>called out
Go on

Marvel's finally running out of steam. THANK GOD

Yeah why does China give a shit about gay? They’re atheists right the government gives zero fucks about any of that

As long as her girlfriend/queen is cute, it's fine.

Attached: vivziepop.png (582x436, 468K)

Why the fuck does this matter? Why point this out at all? What does it add to her character?

objectively retarded

prove

>he isn't ready for Tessa and Portman lezing it out on screen
lads, I guess cinema really is saved

She will save Jane Foster from the clutches of Thor's patriarchy with the power of political lesbianism

>Why the fuck does this matter? Why point this out at all? What does it add to her character?
Not being accepting of a shoe horned lesbian/gay/trangender/transformer/non binary/attack helicopter agenda in your entertainment?! You bigot!

Attached: EC3A4058-F956-40DB-B548-87C8EEA428A3.png (2884x2430, 373K)