As a huge fan of Jane Foster’s Thor, I feel so vindicated that she’s getting her turn with the MCU

As a huge fan of Jane Foster’s Thor, I feel so vindicated that she’s getting her turn with the MCU

Attached: 7D9B9AD6-C0EA-49D1-AA01-D069C34EE741.jpg (900x1366, 366K)

I'm sure this thread will be about comic books and nothing else.

>As a huge fan of Jane Foster’s Thor
Go away, Aaron.

She has a cool costume

How does it feel to not exist?

Odinson himself was a big fan of her too kek.

Attached: She's more worthy of my name then me.jpg (640x392, 79K)

This is bait

Same. I've enjoyed her run, but for the MCU version I honestly feel Natalie Portman's character shouldn't be Thor. Either bring in Sif, Kat Dennings's character Darcy Lewis being hte new Thor, or introduce an original character played by Maisie Williams to be a daughter-figure and a female Thor

>slap tits on a male hero
>now you have an empowered female hero
>call it a day
>rack in the millions

>OMG I'M SO FUCKING OUTRAGED FUCKING SJWS GOD I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH I JUST WANNA KILL ALL MARVELKEEEKS
There, that sums up all of OPs aspirations for this thread. If you'd be so kind as to delete this shit thread now, mods

>Kat Dennings
Is this a joke? She couldn’t act her way out of a paper bag. If she didn’t have connections and big tits she wouldn’t have a job in the entertainment industry at all. You think she should lead a blockbuster? Fuck off. Go jerk off to her pics to clear your mind.

Why do comic book fans hate powerful women that are not sexualized?

So basically what DC has been doing since 1941, but it’s only bad when Marvel does it

Right because we really needed more threads about this
Factually incorrect. Amanda Waller is well liked, and was hated when she was briefly thin not long ago

I am really happy they got Portman back. I always knew that there was a good chance she'd return if they did Jane!Thor and Waititi himself is a really good choice to adapt those comics.

I unironically enjoyed the parts of fem thor's run where og thor didn't get shit on, but I have a feeling this will be garbage regardless

Her run was probably one of the best Thor runs if not one of the best Marvel runs

Can anyone genuinely tell me if there are any good stories with her? If you're just going to say 'there aren't' don't bother that is my current understanding.
If there's anyone in this thread right now who unironically liked this character and some of her stories I would like to know why because I'm hoping to give Disney the benefit of the doubt.
I've yet to meet a person who liked Foster Thor for any reason other than 'she's a woman Thor' and I would love to hear from someone who genuinely enjoyed her character as a fictional work and not just a political statement.

>t.incel

>tfw when they Shazam! it. Portman turns to Hemsworth when she picks up the hammer.

Or make it like how the enchantment actually works.

Difference is, I don't give a shit about DC.

You take Wakiti will tackle the socio political issues of a female goddess?

>I've enjoyed her run,
>I enjoy eating shit!
Good to know user.

this board went to complete shit after sdcc.

people are not thinking that Jane will not be Whor but the ugly queen will be.

>Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Vixen, Huntress, Power Girl
>Bahhhh! Why can’t Carol and Jane be sexy!? Bahhh!

> wonder woman is just siperman with tits meme
how does it feel being an ignorant little shit

I love Kamala and some versions of Carol. I spend more time on Tumblr then on here.
I've never been the least bit interested in Foster Thor. Change my mind.

Right? I'm fine with a few threads given the relevancy but this has gotten way out of hand
I'm sorry but how exactly does that negate anything about Waller?

So basically it’s Yea Forums‘s fault yet again

I liked the SU trailer

>this level of projection
wew lad

Are you seriously being triggered by this that you had to result in petty insults? Sad

Jane’s story is a story of struggle

Valkyrie is cool as hell and I don't understand why she didn't just get more of a presence in the comics instead of making a female thor if i'm totally honest

I'll be laughing if this did happen.

Jane Foster Thor is the only thing I liked that Disney did in Marvel comics

>One thing in 10 years

You can scratch out most of the names in Superman’s premise and replace it with WW characters.
Clark Kent=Diana Prince
Jor-El=Hippolyta
Kryptonians=Amazons
Lois Lane=Steve Trevor

If anything it's funny to me, because only a few days ago somebody asked what sort of movie Thor 4 would be about, and I jokingly brought up Jane. Not saying I predicted it or anything, but when the announcement happened my mind exploded.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21-08-34-19-386_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (720x352, 80K)

Watch a movie about genderbent Thor make more money than a movie with Batman and Superman. Imagine saying this to someone 10 years ago

That is the biggest laugh I've had today. If you actually read Jane Thor, you'd know just how bullshit that statement is. Jane doesn't struggle with jack shit. She gets offered to have her cancer cured instantly, yet refuses based off not wanting special treatment. Okay, fine. That's admirable. However this is COMPLETELY undermined by the fact that using Mjolnir undoes her chemotherapy. Jane wanted her cake and to eat it too. She didn't want to fight cancer, she wanted a pity party. A hypocrite who didn't want a magic band aid and yet constantly uses one anyway. Either fight cancer the right way, or take the magic cure. This was contrived bullshit that wasn't inspiring

Shocker, a well written story with a female character is something Disney does right.
I wish she still kept being Thor until Fresh Start fucked it all up

Funny you mention this because Jane is becoming a Valkyrie next week

>Jane will eclipse Odinson as the true Thor in public consciousness
My dream finally came true. I just never thought it’d happen so soon.

As someone who loves Sam Wilson as Captain America, I feel you.
I hope we get more legacy heroes in the MCU

That's something at least. Thank you user. If anyone else can tell me what they like about Foster I'd be glad to hear it. Not hear to argue, just realizing I haven't read it but really skewed hard on disliking it.

Ours, yes.

Let me put it to you this way; Jane Foster is basically Marvel’s answer to Wally West in terms of legacy characters. She’s that good and I recommend you buy it

Watiti's quirkiness really works with the general quirkiness you find in Jason Aaron's comics.

Most Odinson fags are pathetic

Patton Oswalt said recently that he'd like today see the Champions in the MCU. Keeping the core team of Miles, Kamala and Sam would be perfect in there. No need for "Young Avengers" if they do it right.

Attached: IMG_20190302_131059.jpg (848x1199, 242K)

A good director and a great writer?
MCU is going to be a fun ride from here on out

As a long time Champions fan, this would be amazing.
Young Avengers was always boring to me so I’d be glad if they skipped them in favor of the Champions

I don’t get it; given how rare female superheroes are, isn’t Jane Foster becoming Thor a good thing? Don’t we want good role models for little girls and more diversity in a white bread genre?

>As a huge fan of Jane Foster’s Thor
Well this is an obvious shill.

It's bait you fucking retard
Eat a goddamn bullet

For sure. Maybe Cassie Lang could join to fill Nadia's spot, now that she's old enough.
Honestly there's plenty of possibilities, specially now that they've opened the doors to introducing characters in seemingly unrelated properties like Monica Rambeau in WandaVision. These younger heroes could also appear at another one of these shows before getting a movie.

Attached: IMG_20190708_172722.jpg (1609x2048, 482K)

Young avengers is DisneyTV bait. You could use them as your next High school musical team.

Jane Thor is extremely sexualized, just for traits that her creator finds sexy

>if people like what I don’t like, they’re a shill
I also like Mike Morales and Sam Alexander. Deal with it

Champions is so fucking based.
This could easily be the new big Marvel franchise

I hope she get cancer and die like the comic

Maybe Marvel TV can do Champions. Loeb would be drooling over the idea of a show starring Sam.

But MCU is definitely going to do YA. They are setting up the pieces for a YA movie.

Young Avengers is too white for what the MCU is going for. Champions, Runaways, New Mutants and New Warriors would be better fits

Nah man there just revive via BIG ASS STORM energy like in the comics if that happens.

Attached: By the power of Jason Aaron himself live darm it, live.jpg (1320x2048, 682K)

>Loeb would be drooling over the idea of a show starring Sam.
I'd be okay with Loeb doing this only if it's canon to the MCU (unambiguously) and they get Disney+ budget. Otherwise forget it.
Depends, Gillen's incarnation isn't, and I don't think many would mind Wiccan being white or Marvel Boy being there providing he's at least heteroflexible.

You will feel ride at home at reddit and the rest of those woke degenerates.

>falcon cap & female thor in MCU
aren't they a little late to the party on that?

What makes you say that?
With the MCU’s success, they’ll probably undo the changes made in Fresh Start.

You mean Legacy. Fresh Start turned everything back.

>Whorfags suddenly come back out of the woodwork after MCU says she is being adapted
Felating Captain Marvel suddenly not good enough for you anymore?

I mean, why stop at one female character?
I want enough females for an A-Force movie.

Exactly. Once the MCU is a success, we’ll have Sam Wilson and Jane Foster as superheroes in the comics again.

I actually forgot, but Sam Wilson isn't featured anywhere prominently anymore. He had his solo as Falcon (which had VAMPIRES is all things, weird enough but good), and that was it.

Almost as if Captain America was the only way he could be relevant.
Seriously, fuck Marvel for taking that away from him

>I have nothing to refute about Waller so I'll scream about these other character instead!
>That'll surely win the day!
You should've been splattered in your others back.

You could just say you hate comic books and it would’ve been the same thing

All the women will be over 40 by the time that becomes feasible.

>Jane Foster as superheroes in the comics again.
Just because she isn't Thor anymore doesn't mean she stopped getting comics.

Attached: valkyrie_cover.jpg (349x524, 72K)

This was something that kinda struck me about the whole thing is that A. Jane is an idiot for that kinda thought process, and B. the writers really wanted her to have cancer.

Well most comic books outside of maybe Ms. Marvel pander to incels

>She’s that good and I recommend you buy it

Attached: [palpable disgust].png (337x334, 172K)

Support the industry bro

All of Yea Forums fell apart after Hiroshima took over. Not necessarily it's fault but it just really got worse.

Yeah. When she was in avengers disassembled she was fun.

>outside of maybe Ms. Marvel
not on Yea Forums

Nobody should support them for putting out garbage