How come Western cartoons are always low budget and use """"lore"""" in order to fill the lack of action scenes...

How come Western cartoons are always low budget and use """"lore"""" in order to fill the lack of action scenes? How come only anime has movies good enough to be in theatres while America has to settle for generic Disney sequels/remakes?

Attached: 1550886348100.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l11uaEjA-iI
youtube.com/watch?v=RAmWuUJChJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ys099qG3HVY
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190905087/#190905087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Copying ATLA
2. Not enough adults in America care about cartoons

Mainly because Japs suck at acting. Even Kurosawa said so.
So they just animate everything instead.

>low budget / disney remakes
Animation is not a profitable industry unless your name is Disney, in which case you can just print money relying on nostalgiafags. Any more questions?

Why the feet?

The rest of the world believes in the author theory. Even in Japan, where the studios threat the directors as mere employees and individuality is severely punished, the directors learned to adapt to the insane demands of the studio and to express themselves in different ways. Hell, Kon Ichikawa, famous from The Birmanian Harp in the west, also directed a Topo Gigio movie. This cultural background influence on anime directors, even if the medium has been in decadence over the last 20 years. Americans don't believe in authors, they believe in entrepeneurs. Creative people like Tesla are screwed by entrepeneurs like Edison and that's a good thing because the American way. Stan Lee and Steve Jobs are all-American heroes.

Attached: edison.jpg (211x260, 9K)

>east vs west thread
I know what you want

Attached: stop it, get some help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

>How come only anime has movies good enough to be in theatres
What?

>Shitting on Based Mifune, Kitano and Watanabe

Attached: images - 2019-07-21T143637.528.jpg (476x468, 22K)

The fuck are you even talking about you retard? It's not because you only watch Disney that it's all that exists.

They make a lot of live action movies and shows, and they are separate industries from anime. It's not as if they collectively decided that from now on they'll make animation only.

Japanese not being able to act is a fairly recent meme that was invented on Yea Forums.

If modern cartoons copied ATLA, then wouldn't they be good?

ATLA has the perfect mix of comedy, seriousness, and action scenes. The social commentary on war and its effects on people didn't feel hamfisted. Legend of Korra isn't as remembered fondly because it has the same ingredients as ATLA, but everything was executed terribly

they're for children so no one gives a fuck about quality of the animation or photorealism

it's really astounding how many of these "WHAT'S WRONG WITH WESTERN CARTOONS????????" threads can be responded to with "they're for children".

I know this is probably saved because of someone's foot fetish, but this is actually a great animated reference video for drawing feet from different, so thanks. That and shoes from various angles I have difficulty with.

That's not such a good response, since children's anime does look and sound good.

>muh nippon vs murica
just fuck off back to the deathbattle thread you useless shithead

How many times are you retards going to post the same threads over and over

You're embellishing or they're trying too hard, they're kids cartoons.

Organic or mechanical?

youtube.com/watch?v=l11uaEjA-iI

Jump off a fucking bridge

Was I supposed to be impressed by that

It's extremely well-animated and the music is great.

That's because anime is a big industry in Japan. Children's anime looking good is merely an extension of most anime looking good.

>another fucking weeabo crying about how cartoons aren’t like his animus

Attached: AD0FEEE8-05BC-4143-A6ED-7C3449FDB1BE.gif (500x233, 1.45M)

Then how come children's anime like Pokemon manages to beat every single modern cartoon's animation in a slice of life scene

Attached: 1464466456817.webm (720x405, 2.88M)

Which one?

Attached: totally-spies-1.jpg (646x431, 101K)

>thinking the latest Pokémon movie was good
>the fucking near scene for scene remake of Mewtwo Strikes Back only now in shit 3D
>good

I need to get to the astral plain so I can fuck anime feet.

By having the majority of other scenes be two characters standing still and flapping their jaws?

It was a much smaller industry in the 60s and 70s and they still didn't cut corners just because the audience was children.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAmWuUJChJA

Watanabe is an absolutely shit movie actor. Overacting Ernest grimacing motherfucker. He may be fine in plays though.

>How come only anime has movies good enough to be in theatres while America has to settle for generic Disney sequels/remakes?
Because anime literally underpays and overworks its employees

>remake of Mewtwo Strikes Back
Someone needs to be shot for this shit, and I think I only watched that movie once eons ago

That clip is from Pokemon X&Y.

>Not enough adults in America care about cartoons
Sadly true.

What about the pay and work conditions of Korean animators? What about American shows having at least double the budget?

>Having a low budget
>Use it for fucking feet fetish crap

Attached: mad.jpg (300x291, 15K)

The Japanese are a fastidious people. And they took pride in animation in the same way that western audiences take pride in live-action even back then.

Also, don't cherry-pick. You still got simplified, doodle-mode stuff like Osomatsu-san, Shin-chan, Doraemon, etc.

My shit phone doesn’t play webmaster

Older western shows didn't really cut corners the way they do now back then either

Because western audiences are dumb and can't go without something exploding every 5 minutes.

A better question, why weebs think all animated movies made outside of japan are made by Disney and Dixar?

>Mainly because Japs suck at acting. Even Kurosawa said so.

Where did he say that?

But that's just an excuse from Yea Forumssnobs to deflect criticism from cartoons.
Not to mention that the double standard that is shown is disgusting. According to the standard, children's cartoons aren't allowed to be constantly nitpicked while adult live-action shows are allowed to be constantly nitpicked and criticized.
Seriously, pick one or the other. Either you're allowed to criticize both or you're not allowed to criticize either because they're both fiction.

Shin-chan would be actual cherry picking, and Doraemon doesn't seem to look significantly different from most other anime.

Hanna-Barbera sure did.

Because Disney realizes that the best way to get pathetic 20 year olds (decent amount of disposable income due to impulse control issues and very easy to manipulate) will become life long fans if you give them enough back ground to give them ideas about what the story is and just let write FF about what they feel should happen even if what they want to happen doesn't happen in the show.

>he says smugly, while teenagers with tits larger than their heads jiggle on camera and a small cut causes an olympic swimming pool of blood to spray out while everyone screams at the top of their lungs

It's kind of the same way you don't nitpick and criticise Japanese live-action because it's all so silly.

cartoons have some stupid stuff but don't act like anime isn't filled with dumb shit as well

Yes, that's anime in a nutshell. If you judge it entirely based on reddit memes.

>he says, judging all cartoons off of Yea Forums memes

>Said by someone who judge american animation based entirely on Yea Forums memes
Ironic.

I didn't make that post.

Yes, you did, autismo.

How does not making post mean that I'm autistic? Are you saying everyone in this thread except the post's author is autistic? Based on what?

Based on you making shit EvsW threads just to shit on this board and repeat the exact same simplistic and retarded opinions all over again.

First you tried accusing me of making that post, and when that didn't work you decided to shift to accusing me of making this thread. What the fuck are you doing?

That's retarded though, animation for adults exists.

¿Question?
Would a 2D/better written Bohemian Rhapsody movie been successful?
I feel that they could have gone super stylized and made it not so fucking generic and stupid.

wouldn't have made me watch, I really couldn't give less of a shit about almost all music, less so about "stars"

I don't think there's much crossover between people who like animation and people who like biopics.

I can imagine an Bohemian Rhapsody movie similar to Ralph Bakshi's american pop. I would be pretty cool.

I think people who likes music would see it, plenty bands used animation in the 80's-90's

Attached: american-pop.jpg (331x500, 120K)

It would have to be someone pretty special/interesting
Like a trippy animated short about that Finn soldier that was the first recorded human to overdose on meth while trying to escape from Russians could be fun

You mean the same as Western cartoons? Except that when Steven Universe tries to do action, it never amounts to anything amazing?

Attached: 1454788452193.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Maybe the reason is that SU is not an fucking action cartoon, but I'm not really sure.

>Naruto
Boi don't make me get MY PAIN IS MUCH GREATER THAN YOURS out

That's different from a biopic though. A biopic isn't a lengthy music video, it tells the story of (in this case) the singer, not of his music.

I mean, I think people interested in music would watch it instead people who like biopics.

It's really easy to attack anime when you can just freely make things up.

Nips either overact in retarded Kabuki style or do everything in an autistic monotonous soulless way

Flapping jaws are yucky
Lipbites are based.

Attached: 1562740171193.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

And other Yea Forums memes.

because you rat bastards don't actually buy anything ever and western cartoons are poorly monetized

Bitch, we are on a shitty bait thread, are you really expecting an actual argument that isn't retarded memes?

>If modern cartoons copied ATLA, then wouldn't they be good?
That's almost never the case. The more you try to copy something, the easier it is to miss the point and become worse and soulless. Just look at all those Disney remakes.

how come u suck dog pp

Why does this topic always rustle Yea Forums's jimmies so dramatically? Is it because you have no rebuttal?

No, its beacuse we are fucking tired of all these bait threads that are obviously made by entitled f/a/ggots

Imagine you are in your house, just chilling and doing your business, then your faggot neighborhood start throwing rocks at your windows while screaming his house is better. How would you feel?

This 100%.

we have this thread every goddamn day and it is literally NEVER anything but the exact same shitty insult back and forth and example cherrypicking

For those wanting the OP's source, it's from "The Garden of Words" (2013).
>A.k.a. "A Footfag's Field Day".
You're welcome.

Because western animation is absolute dogshit made by calarts faggots who prioritize their shitty style and SJW politics over actual art.
This can be seen in the giant boost in popularity of Anime. It used to be considered to be a weird niche hobby, to watch anime and go to cons. Now Anime is more popular than ever and has a great influence.

in user's fever dream

Garden of Words is pretty fucking far from a typical example of anime. You probably just google-ed for most visually impressive anime just so you could shitpost here.

ok pedo

sounds like another studio needs to be burned down with such a miss allocation of work and money. remember this garbage eventually fixes itself .

Attached: 1545676637466.png (1056x600, 300K)

Where did he indicate that he's a pedo?

Things really must be bad for Western animation when it has to try to get ahead by burning down anime studios.

Attached: 1532234860427.png (1370x1272, 1.26M)

Real tasteful, guys. -_-

Attached: 1543223800945.jpg (1365x1586, 481K)

Attached: 1534937766965.webm (1012x548, 2.88M)

Western cartoons have higher budgets
Action scenes aren't necessary to have a good show
There are barely any good anime movies
You should go back to Yea Forums
And most importantly, you should stop posting footfag shit

Organic webs are better because no other powers Peter has are even mildly spider related.
Either go full mechanical and have him invent all his powers, or just let him have fucking organic webs, but having him bit by a spider so he can have non-spider powers is stupid. You could replace that spider with anything and he'd still end up Spider-man

Speaking of, how’s that new Shinkai movie? I hope it BTFOs Disney at the Oscars.

This one looks kinda c--
>0:13
Big yikes.

Attached: 1518501487391.png (196x256, 52K)

No one gives a single fuck about the Oscars, tho.

This is cherry picking. They're in the same genre, and Re:Zero came out earlier and was extremely popular. People immediately caught onto the similarities. This isn't the norm.

It's a subcontracting studio that doesn't make anything and the situation he's describing never existed.

>There are barely any good anime movies
Imagine actually being so desperate that you feel the need to say something like this.

I have seen both The birmanian harp and Topo Gigio, so I can vouch for your statement, pretty insightful.

>they're same genre so they have to look the same
You're retarded
How long until you start posting sakugabooru links

I never said that and you know it.

Watching Yea Forums talk about anime is always a great laugh. You are all so opinionated and yet know so little.

Imagine passing the whole day looking for retarded WvsE thread just for post your exact same idiotic arguments all over again.

Get laid, user, that's not healthy.

Imagine making this argument when you are currently posting in the same thread yourself.

Watching Yea Forums talk about cartoons is always a great laugh. You are all so opinionated and yet know so little.

It's not a surprise there aren't a lot of anime "experts" in Yea Forums since that's not the topic of the board.

To be fair there also aren't many of them on Yea Forums.

Really? I always get mad because how idiotic those opinions can be.

true

>You are all so opinionated and yet know so little.
Dumb Weeb from Yea Forums: "cAlArTTTTTS and ESS JAy DuBya"""""""

it happens again because its literally one person. Not like mods will do anything so i guess ill just collect enough counterbait until im deemed the winner because the reward is i banned for offtopic and he doesnt.

Attached: 1552592652058.png (680x683, 686K)

>Using the west as a scapegoat for why Kyoani got burned down

Cope

Except I never said that, and you know it.

>when it has to try to get ahead by burning down anime studios.

Read this post:

That exact same shit happened with famicon and he got a tasteful permaban from Yea Forums because flooding.It's a bit annoying, since there are, surprisly enough, threads like this one when we got a decent enough discussion, but this faggot always screw any possible actual conversation. I hope the same occur with this retard, but I don't have high expectations.

Making fun of him is nice, tho.

In western cartoons they cut the cost by making simpler models that are easier to animate, whereas in eastern ones they just cut the animation quality (leading to some of the famous QUALITY scens). the difference comes when a big hype moment hits, wich in cartoons usually comes in the form of plot and an action scene or tewo, while in anime it means that scene or episode gets more budget for animation. The end result is that both are mediocre on average but when japs go all in it tends to at least look more impressive.
But this also has to do with how animators are paid and treated in the west vs the east, I don't think the eastern model is even possible in the west with the laws we have.

>waaaaah why do people have to come into our anime threads and explain why we're wrong it's not faaaaair the thread is ruined

Yes and I think you're both wrong and acting idiotic

You are pretending not to understand what I said in the hopes of scoring some kind of point.

>japs go all in it tends to at least look more impressive.

Attached: 1563527928751.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

There are a lot of techniques in anime that can be deliberately used to save on time, but QUALITY is just an unintentional result of a lack of time and inexperienced animators.

>I don't think the eastern model is even possible in the west with the laws we have.
That's why you have the animation done in Korea or some other foreign country where you don't have to worry about it.

> western cartoons don't even have as season finales action scenes on the level of subpar Symphogear fights, a show with no budget to speak of

youtube.com/watch?v=ys099qG3HVY

>Autismo
>Explaining anything at all

Attached: 1561344434403.png (500x500, 160K)

What wasn't explained in then?

Because we don't blow our budget for one scene and have the rest of the show be powerpoint slides. We have motion and action scenes throughout the show
Next

>Because we don't blow our budget for one scene and have the rest of the show be powerpoint slides.
Neither does anime. Maybe it's time to stop relying entirely on what you read on Yea Forums.

>the show is 10 places away from being the least watched show currently airing
Just goes to show you the type of shit weebs will ignore in favor of far more generic stuff
>stuck in a game world with my classmates
>stuck in a game world with my mom
>stuck in my own game world
>stuck in a world
oh look at that 2nd season of >stuck in a game world but its actually a parody to that means its good

Symphogear is the fifth season in a series that started in 2012, and the West has never liked this type of anime.

>oh look at that 2nd season of >stuck in a game world but its actually a parody to that means its good
If you mean Danmachi, it's not isekai or a parody.

>you mean danmachi
no

Attached: 1559325305093.png (560x452, 320K)

That's the movie, and nobody thinks it's good for the sole reason that it's a parody.

Well-animated boring dogshit. Anime is for children and manchildren only, just like capeshit. Cartoons are just for children.

You seem to have missed the "when they go all in" part. It would help if you actually read posts before replying to them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Most anime isn't made for children, and manchildren don't exist. They are just a convinient fiction people pull out when they have to avoid acknowledging the reality that adults watch anime.

>nobody thinks it's good
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190905087/#190905087

Did you really think I wouldn't notice you quoting me out of context? You people have got to stop doing this.

>he says while browsing and posting in the board for cartoons
>in a thread about cartoons and anime
>inb4 cartoons are for children but comics are for mature people and I just come here for comics
So you admit to being a child? It's either that or you're a retard.

not an argument

You quoted me out of context.

Konosuba is good, but the reason people think its good isn't because its a parody. The parody elements of Konosuba are kind of shallow and many of them have been done before.

People like Konosuba because of the characters and their interactions. You can put those four assholes in any situation and because of their group dynamic the result is probably going to be hilarious.

"Kazuma and Friends Run an Animal Shelter" would be just as funny as "Kazuma and Friends fight [insert JRPG trope boss]".

>Konosuba is good

Attached: 1539695749928.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

>Konosuba bad because isekai bad
>isekai bad because meme say isekai bad

More gooks must burn

I can understand why you stopped there. Reading is obviously really difficult for you. I think that, with practice, you will get up to four words in a row. And then five. And six. You'll be reading complete sentences before you know it.

Every marathon starts with a single step. I believe in you, user!

>manchildren don't exist. They are just a convinient fiction people pull out when they have to avoid acknowledging the reality that adults watch anime.
Manchildren also play video games, buy toys and merchandise, watch cartoons, have waifus, read and write fanfiction, join fandoms, etc. They exist.
>inb4 cartoons are for children but comics are for mature people and I just come here for comics
Well, yes. I'm never here too long because it's full of capeshit and cartoons. This thread is yet another shitstain, but it really doesn't belong here.

>flippy shit with no sense of rhythm
That was tired as fuck by the mid 2000's. Funnily enough, that last setpiece in Revenge of The Sith has the same exact problem.

Manchildren DO exist, but most of the people that the internet would consider manchildren are not manchildren. They are just people with hobbies.

A manchild lacks the emotional maturity to function as an adult at all. Thats why its a term used as an insult. But, much like autism, Yea Forums applies the term to anyone who likes the wrong thing or has the wrong opinion.

All people idiots on the internet misuse a word doesnt mean that the thing the word was originally used to describe ceases to exist.

>This
End the thread

Sometimes I like to watch the fireworks, but I can safely say that Yea Forums regulars have absolutely no interest in fighting Yea Forums crybabies.
It's your own brand of boku no hero and jojo worshiping toonamitards. Please stop blaming innocent third parties. Hell Yea Forums probably has more presence here.

Attached: 1517269566828.jpg (315x315, 33K)

anime
>1 good minute of animation, 20 minutes of static images floating over a background

cartoons
>21 minutes of mediocre animation

it's basically pick your poison

t. hate and love both

in terms of movies, Japan has the best 2D anime and the west has the best 3D CG animation so once again it just comes down to what you prefer

>1 good minute of animation, 20 minutes of static images floating over a background
This just isn't true. People keep saying this because they see other people say it, and never watch anime themselves.

>never watch anime themselves.
but i just got done watching the new dr. stone episode where this applies 100%

How could you possibly watch anime yet simultaneously hold such an obviously false belief about it?

because i'm not a faggot that's going to act like 99% of modern syndicated anime isn't low-quality and getting worse by the year

it's so bad that there are designated "budget" episodes where viewers have come to expect terrible QUALITY animation

Maybe you're the one with false beliefs.

maybe you could have picked a webm that didn't make you look like a massive fag

>le 99% meme
Whenever you want to make some sweeping negative declaration about anime, this is the go-to number.

>it's so bad that there are designated "budget" episodes where viewers have come to expect terrible QUALITY animation
I have never heard of anything like this. I assume you're getting something mixed up with recap episodes.

I've seen many, many hundreds of anime.

>Yea Forums is bad because they read capeshit and watch cartoons waaaah!
Then why do you even come on this board in the first place?

Attached: 1561224884194.png (1800x1578, 199K)

>I assume you're getting something mixed up with recap episodes.
No. Most recent example was in the new JoJo, where we got a "budget" episode right before a very important where one where the animators clearly had to cut corners and allocate resources for the more important episode

and while i agree that the best western animation isn't better than the best japanese animation, at least it's consistent

This is all because some deranged otaku killed a bunch of otaku animators in Kyoto, isn't it?

Bad quality episodes can occur anywhere, and episodes are worked on simultaneously, not sequentially. They can also be mostly outsourced to other studios.

>at least it's consistent
Which nobody actually cares about. They only pretend to when it's time for the daily cartoons vs. anime thread. People don't pay any attention to the animation in cartoons except for some rare occasions.

No evidence that he was an otaku, and even if he was it wouldn't really mean anything. And what does the Kyoani fire even have to do with this?

I enjoyed Violet Evergarden. I thought it had very pretty backgrounds and scenery

Attached: anime-violet-evergarden-art-1x[1].jpg (2480x1395, 1013K)

>I've seen many, many hundreds of anime.
Then your brain is made of shit and nobody should believe anything you say.
For the rare comics discussion threads, news of new releases, Win-O'Threads, occasional recs, to know the current status of comics in general (it's not looking good), art threads, and for kicks.

Well, I come here for the waifuthreads, drawthreads, discussion of comics, and the occasional argument with pedos about their shit taste in waifus. I almost never read comics, and I only ever read them if I have no other cartoons to watch.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2014-06-02-20h23m01s179.png (512x384, 226K)

I went over to Yea Forums and it told people talking about fires they are faggots and they shouldn't talk about it because they deserved it while not having the MHA generals
Yes, they are that insecure. But if not it's not like Yea Forums is doing or watching anything good

Yea Forums and Yea Forums are both worst boards.

i dont go to Yea Forums anymore because its 100% waifushit, moeshit, or shounen shit.
atleast with Yea Forums they are willing to discussing a bit of everything even the niches of things. calart shitposting can be ignored, disney capeshit needs to be contained on Yea Forums and i was never into comics.

That explains why the one punch man sub is better than the dub. Saitama doesn't sound bored enough in the dub version

There's no competence to Yea Forums and /pol/

>I have consume obsessively hundreads of anime so my opinion is more worthy
Totally the opposite, pal.

>/pol/, Yea Forums, and Yea Forums are worst boards
FTFY

>Which nobody actually cares about.
I do care, why would I watch a show filled with mediocre barely animated sequences just for like one or two minutes of actually good animation? I would jump right to the action instead.

That's the reason I can't stand niptoons.

The story works without that?, yes, then who cares. All animation tools are needed to improve the narrative, if not you're just watching impressive technique like a old screensaver.

Fuck the biopic formula, I just want some basic history and character study shit with it being spliced in-between the music animation. It's probably be an hour and a quarter which is a plus

Anime is more low-budget than American cartoons.

>The story works without that
>the narrative
what story what narrative
more than half the shit that comes out fills like the shit was made by a generator
>highschool being a normal highschooler in the far right back of the classroom looking out of the window
>new transfer student
>ensues

>high school being a normal highschooler most likely an outcast gets transported to another world and become op or a comical joke.

>highschool club making hijinks

>in a world where everyone has powers or is skilled in some kind of fighting the runt main character finds himself going from 0 to having some powers. and he has a rival who is mean and edgy. writers keeps adding new powers until people get bored

>its a bunch of highschool girls all who have different colored hair so you dont have to remember names do x thing in a highschool setting

>flash panty scene
>walk into bathroom wtih girl half dress and she screams then the camera pans away from the house as a high pitched screem goes off with a bit of reverb and echo
>running out the house because they are late for highschool with a piece of toast hanging from their mouth and they bump into someone around a corner

that's exactly why user. they copy the cool surface elements- the royal families, the powers, the big worlds, the moral ambiguity, but they don't have the same grasp of pacing and characterisation the original atla writers did so their work falls down the lore hole into muh mysteries and never gets out.

Have you considered that, being in another language, you miss any nuance and subtlety to the performance so all you recognize is the really obvious or exaggerated bits?

Its even more embarrassing considering that THIS was done a decade ago and blows it out of the water.

Its not like this can't be done well, Girly Air Force was just a bad show.

Attached: Macross Frontier - Valkyria.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

If that's the core of the story then is okay, and that's not so much different that "lets made everyone a crazy barely defined creature so the little kids don't stop watching"

macross was already 1 foot into the grave and delta buried the entire body
also
>comparing a tv series to a movie

>her hair doesn't go upside down
what even? why give her that hairstyle if you're not going to animate it?

Sam, the last redhair in media

>All animation tools are needed to improve the narrative
Pal, I'm talking about my tastes in animation, but I must ask houw could you follow a story if only like 5% of it looks decent and the rest is barely animated and barely watcheable? Of course the narrative if affected.

Attached: 486e5b29ad75c33cd1b92744699054caf5d1853c.png (549x619, 57K)

And they've ALL taken over every other board because they can't stand the thought of boards not being divided, angry and hatemogering.
The whole fucking site should just be renamed /t/v/pol/chan.

Give me an example of "barely defined creature".

>Then your brain is made of shit and nobody should believe anything you say.
But they should definitely believe epic Yea Forums memes from people who don't watch anime at all.

So again, internet memes somehow are more useful than actual experience.

This is not what anime is like.

nice

And right on schedule, this guy shows up to "rescue" any threads that might be in danger of closing, because he has some persistent misunderstanding about how this site is supposed to work.

I've watched some anime. If you've really seen hundreds and hundreds, you should qualify as a vegetable.

You people are now stuck arguing that having extensive experience with the topic under discussion is bad, and having little to no experience with it is good. Just because you fall under the latter category.

I've watched some anime, but I also have watched animation from USA, France, Denmark, Canada, Arabia Saudi, EAU, Iran, England and Ireland. If you are stuck in animation from an specific country then I can't take you seriously.

I was never for the watching or discussion of anime. Stop fucking making these threads.

cute feet

Only elitist and actual autist think your opinion if valuable if you have watched obsessively hundread of niptoons.

Is this thread really necessary?

Attached: 211.png (562x389, 174K)

I've just realized, that's fucking CGI. If it as hand drawn I would say "heh it's feet kink garbage, but at least it well animated". Nope. That's not the case.

Attached: 1.jpg (490x532, 47K)

Nope, that's all animation.

>Want to hear the shitty opinions out of the mouth of some casual who only ever watched like 3 cartoons

It is like watching a nigger trying to argue that he has the same knowledge as a surgeon because he googled something for 5 minutes

Attached: easy mode.png (600x453, 179K)

Because Japanese animators are literally seen as expendable resources that can be worked 16 hours a day with no overtime until they off themselves, after which they can be immediately replaced by conga line of fresh blood outside the studio begging to be worked to death.

>I am willing to eat shit so our animators dont have to work like dogs in this imaginary scenario

Be honest user, do you even care? Pretty sure 90% of you niggers already use smartphone made by literal China underage slaves already

As long as the end product is good, who fucking give a shit

Oh god, it's this faggot again.

Tell ya what, give me a list of anime, lets say just five, of what you consider quality TV anime where the 1:20 animation/still shot rule doesn't apply.

When did I ever say I personally gave a shit?
What I'm saying is in America we have labour laws and shit that make it illegal to be forced to work even half as hard as your average Japanese animator, so American animation will never be like Japanese animation because doing so could cause a massive lawsuit.

Awwwwnn you wanna cry cartooncuck? :^(

Bad analogy. There's no trick to watching anime beyond spectating.

what are you, five years old?

You show 'em user! You are really a badass. Omg you can destroy anyone with the power of arguments!

Lmao what do you talk about? Super heros in tight suits and cartoons with shitty desings?

NONONMO MY STEVEN UNIVERSES LOOKS BETTER FUCK NIPS ITS NOT OFFMODEL IT WAS INTENDED FROM THE MAKERS OF THE SHOW!

The thing is that the majority of anime are low budget shit and don't bother much with action scenes. E.g. Digimon Adventure.
Animation is prevalent enough there that there are some studios that actually put quality into their animation that aren't 100+ billion dollar conglomerates.

Yea Forums is one of the elder boards, the alpha and omega, the end and the begging, the purpose and the meaning. You niggers are lucky we graced you with our presence, now go suck on the nuts of something your great great great great grandparent created a fuckzillion years ago somemore

No user, pls, take seriously, i want YOUR validation pls i need it. I will follow you 9n reddit and upvote you you are the best!

Yes, you wanna cry?

Go to bed. It's past your bed time

I wanna have sex with 3 of those characters and I don't know why

>The more you try to copy something, the easier it is to miss the point and become worse and soulless. Just look at all those Disney remakes.
The same could be said about the magical girls after Madoka.

Anime belongs in the garbage