Mandarin fixed

>Mandarin fixed
>Zemo fixed
Can Ultron be next

Attached: zemo.png (1686x1412, 1.63M)

I hope they really do Zemo justice. He was utterly forgettable in Civil War

Attached: 1546213143670.png (241x200, 60K)

Hopefully he stops looking like a Bayformer

>villain with no powers or gadgets dicks a bunch of superpeople around and gets away with it
I enjoyed it.

I disagree, but i agree with them numbers baby!!!!!

Attached: 23f.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

Agreed, he was great. Showing how vulnerable they are by exploiting their trust issues.

>mandarin not in an Ironman film

God dammit.

>Zemo without Captain America
>Mandarin without Iron Man
What's the point?

Attached: 1554821560811.png (370x320, 93K)

quints of truth
five fif's foretell fixed foes for fase four

I liked the actor for him so I'm glad he's coming back.

Bruh that's cringe.

Zola in robot body and Klaw the Red Soundguy please.

It took me a few seconds to realize that yes, that was the guy from Rush when he first showed up. Terrific actor and I'm glad he got a big part like that.

Falcon is Captain America now though

>and gets away with it
last time i checked he ended up arrested

Agreed, but he wasn't great for the story they were in. He works much better as a show villain than a one-movie villain.

He tried to kill himself. His own ultimate fate had no bearing on the success of his plan.

kinda boring but then again he wasn't given much to work with. his plan really made no sense but everything was an excuse for the big comedy fight at the airport anyway...so i guess it didn;t matter.
like the character in the comics and he's a good actor...they can probably fix him

>Just some normal fucking guy
What about him was even Zemo?

Correction: He's literally fighting two guys who have both been Captain America.

>Zemo without Cap
FalCap and the Winter Soldier
>Mandarin without Iron Man
Hey, Iron Man stole Ultron from Pym. It only makes sense that one of Tony's villains is taken.

Right but it will mean shit because he will only wear the costume to please the fans because it wont incorporate why he wears the hood in the comics.

his plan was always

> get hydra information about siberian bunker
> dump files/info about bucky killing stark's parents on net and break avengers

that's it. a very simple plan. what he hadn't counted on was the based hydra agent refusing to give up the goods when he tortured him. so everything else he improvised as his plan B and it was pretty good for an ex-special forces guy using his wits and training. framing bucky, to draw real bucky, knowing that cap as a soldier would be more loyal to his battle buddy than stark, etc. he knew he would never win 1on1 with the avengers. kino villain

>It only makes sense that one of Tony's villains is taken.
>one
Make it two. Ant-Man and the Wasp took Ghost and now Shang-Chi has Mandarin. Also, Tony being responsible for Ultron is retarded too. Fuck Whedon.

>it wont incorporate why he wears the hood in the comics.
because the hood is glued to his face due to one of his mad scientist experiments? yeah, i think we can skip that

I hope he establish thunderbolt.

He wasn't spec ops, he was an intelligence officer. Which makes the rest of his actions make complete sense. He may be the most realistic spy we might ever see in the MCU

His competence.

you are right one more time!

What, no. It has to do with his noble blood and noble upbringing, purple being a color of nobility.

Well, he ALSO gets it glued to his face because of his mad science experiments but that's beside the point. There's actually TWO Zemos, the modern one being the original's (the WWII one) son. And they BOTH get the hood stuck to their faces because of falling in a vat of super-duper-glue

But I see your point. European intelligence infamously tends to come from that sort of background anyway so it wouldn't be hard to work it in

That was his dad, Henrich.

Helmet wore a more stylized hood (with eye holes) because in his first appearance, he fell into a vat of chemicals and while his costume protected him, his face was left fully exposed and his handsome face irrevocably destroyed/disfigured.

Attached: Zemo unmasked.jpg (600x338, 121K)

But i liked Zemo already.
Did he made things over complicated fr himself? Sure, but i like him.

Right but how did he know about the Siberian bunker or Bucky killing the starks?

Honestly, I prefer the take EMH had on him. He's one guy, for starters. The glue becomes a virus intended to be used as a bio-weapon, but it all falls on his face while fighting Cap. He gets taken in by Zola who then keeps him alive all the way to the present day. It's also implied that he's experimented on himself to make an improved version of the super soldier serum, and decades of that have made him immortal. The real serum is the only thing that could cure him permanently which gives him a concrete reason to specifically go against Cap.

He found references to them in Hydra’s files that got dumped onto the internet at the end of Winter Soldier iirc.

he was an intelligence officer but he ran a kill squad, we don't know how sokovia ran their military, it's very possible he's both, due to them being a micronation. he did his use brain and wits more, so that is probably due to his officer training

Attached: zemo.png (678x284, 403K)

Right but Civil War said that there are decades of files that got leaked and it would take years to look through them all. So he would either have to known about them before or found them by random chance.

correct, widow dumps all the shield/hydra files onto the net at the end of the winter soldier after shield collapses. he tells the hydra guy in cleveland when the dude asks how he found him.

> Vasily Karpov: How did you find me?
> Helmut Zemo: When SHIELD fell, Black Widow released HYDRA files to the public. Millions of pages much of it encrypted, not easy to decipher. But… I have experience. And patience. A man can do anything if he has those.

So he found the files by pure luck

>"Pure luck"
>Open browser, go to hydraleaks.org
>Search by tags
>???
>Profit!

Honestly I liked MCUltron, it would be cool if he was revisited in something better than AoU. But that seems unlikely.

>Implying Toni Ho (Ho Yinsen's daughter) won't show up as the new Iron Man

Ultron could return in Wanda's show, maybe. He's deeply linked to her and Vision.

They'd have to pull a retcon if they do that because Yinsen in the first Iron Man says his whole family was killed.

Nobody cares about cosplaying knock offs. Only the real Cap counts.

>I was trapped under the rubble for days after the missile attack, by the time I was rescued, my father had long been taken away by those terrorists

There, easy. He thought she died, he didn’t know otherwise because he was literally a prisoner in a cave in the middle of nowhere

I'm kind of 50/50 of whether that was true, in the comics his wife left him for whatever reason and he moved back to his home for all intents and purpose depending on how cut off from them he is dead to them. Alternatively if he didn't see them killed and it was simply implied then she could always be alive....

>Nobody cares about black knock offs. Only the real white skinned Cap counts.
ftfy
You don't need to hide what you truly believe, user. Nearly everyone on Yea Forums is exactly like you.

i'll disagree with this, Falcon works way better than Winter Soldier for Cap, i mean he's not as good as the original Cap but that's to be expected.

I guess Thunderbolts is phase 5

Where the fuck is footage of this? Or at least a pic of the mask?

Zero reason why he couldn't be wearing the mask in one of these photos.

>Can Ultron be next

what was that one Ultron story where he got shot into space and took over a planet?

They could do that to fix him

Hot take: Ultron was fine as a character, it was the writing that was a letdown.

Valkyrie and Captain Marvel could be next

Attached: 1552931505323.png (641x525, 281K)

The only problem I had with him was the amount of quips.
James Spader had literally the perfect voice.

Seems pretty fair, he was relatively foreboding, had a good sense of humor and he saved some orphans. What's not to love?

Well, they're doing Monica as Captain Marvel, so that's a step in the right direction.

He definitely took after Tony in the quipping department

My man.

how does he plan on drinking that liquor?

Very carefully.