Bros, what the hell went wrong for DC as a cinematic universe? All the Marvel Studios stuff was a mic drop...

Bros, what the hell went wrong for DC as a cinematic universe? All the Marvel Studios stuff was a mic drop. But all people ever do is laugh at DC at worst and reserve judgement at best. What's going on at DC Studios?

Attached: DCEU Rules.jpg (800x400, 47K)

i dunno but i love dc and wildstorm
seems everything they've done has just been shit apart from doom patrol and a few of the animated movies
pretty sad man desu

Shitty source material makes for shitty movies everyone knows this

There's a reason these overpowered Mary Sues only work in cartoons and video games or I should say used to because DC doesn't have any of those anymore

How many of those threads do you plan to make? How much are you paid for each of them?

Greedy Warner Bros rushing everything carelessly

Too rushed. Spread resources to thin. Too much executive meddling

Worst part is, the executives make it a self fulfilling prophecy

Execs see creatives making a movie that isn’t 100% Cookie cutter and get scared it’ll bomb

So the execs cut the shit out of it in the edit, order reshoots and rewrites based on their personal preferences, and hire different people to direct it

Then when it bombs, they say “see, I was right! Thank god I interfered or it’ll have been even worse”

Until DC fans realize how retarded they are or find out what a bullet tastes like

Okay now explain why every other DC movie is shit except for at best 5

Attached: 1494871694033.jpg (2484x2016, 1.09M)

>Another thread by a Mcufag to to cause more shitflinging

I sincerely hope DIsney pays you to do this

Attached: 3ad.png (1026x592, 816K)

>mUH BASED DISNEY

Attached: 1478173160380.jpg (708x632, 78K)

Is this what makes you get out of bed every morning, user?

>All the Marvel Studios stuff was a mic drop
Ironic shitposting?

They don't have a Feige. He's the most important part of the MCU.
A guy who has spent entirely too many years reading the characters he's working with.

Snyder has read some comics but he doesn't have enough under his belt to draw from. That's why he dove into Doomsday so haphazardly- it's one of the few things he's read.
Meanwhile the MCU squeezes in characters like Vision.

No, bro. WANDAVISION is literally my dream, and I have always been a huge fan of Eternals and Shang Chi, two stories that I have always considered the peak of fiction as a whole.

MAKE MINE MARVEL.

They don't have a RDJ

Who the fuck cares about cinematic universes
DC cant make a decent movie and Marvel can only make the same movie over and over

The simple fact is that the studios outside of Marvel view comic books with disdain. They think the entire medium is garbage, so they can't understand why Marvel is being so successful adapting it.

Warner especially is guilty of this. You can feel their disgust of the source the material in their recent films and see their ignorance when they regulate IPs like Sandman and Doom Patrol to backwater services. They don't get it.

Attached: batrain.gif (448x256, 449K)

This is true I suppose.
Henry Cavill is practically asking to be this all the time. He wants to play Superman but they basically aren't letting him. It's stupid.

Marvel mocks and makes fun of comics. Why do you think everyone makes jokes that always suck the tension out of the movie.
They're just comedy action films that refuse to take the source material as anything but a joke

I'm still confused because a Shang Chi movie could be great... if it weren't part of the MCu, and probably if it were done decades ago. It would probably just be called Master of Kung Fu.
And I'd honestly be down for a Vision/Scarlet Witch mini if I had any faith they'd do them any justice, but then again I've been a Vision fan forever and that probably just ain't right.

I'd argue that Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America all had very different movies. It's just that two of those franchises were criticized for 2/3 of their movies.

>Executives that have no patience trying to rush out a 10 year project in 3
>A deluded "visionary" director that didn't understand the material he was given but believed he was the only man on earth who DID.
>Shaky contracts allowing their main headliners to slip free the instant things went south
Take your pick

I only watched the first CA and it had the same feel as the other Marvel movies
Thor also

All the main characters are usually based around Iron Man 1s Tony Stark.

Feige loves comics. He has been going to comicon since the 90s

I meant after the origin story. Also, CA is definitely different from IM. Steve never had to learn to be humble as the main focus and instead just had to let his goodness shine through. IM had to learn, repeatedly, not to be a self-destructive mess. Though the sequels definitely focus on those aspects more than the first. But IM 2&3 get shat on hard.
Thor is more about being humble at first, then 2 is about....something. I don't remember. Ragnarok though is not being humble and instead gaing self-confidence. Different movies.