Here's your new Blade bro

Here's your new Blade bro

Attached: cottonmouth.jpg (780x438, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcuexchange.com/mike-colter-describes-his-initial-concern-with-playing-luke-cage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly he's a good actor and well suited for the role. I hope the movie can live up to its potential.

sorry but statistically it's going to suck
and that's even before they turn it into some empire niggershit

He's a good actor but there's no way in hell he's well suited for the role. I don't think he has ever played an action macho man role in his entire life, and he def doesn't have the physique for it.

I agree with you user. He was the best character in that Netflix and I can easily picture him doing a good Blade.

Everyone has their own non-biological twin/look-a-like on this planet. I assume the same could apply in literal terms for the MCU.

Hell, just have Blade be his twin brother. I'd buy it.

Actors can work out. Chris Pratt was a chubby schlub before Guardians.

Hays from True Detective was pretty macho and he looked appropriately built in it.

Attached: True Detective.jpg (2048x2048, 225K)

he was the absolute best thing to come outta Luke Cage
maybe give him some time to bulk up a bit and get the moves down, I can see it

The Netflix shows aren't canon and this casting proves it, you're living in denial, user

I like this choice, but it means well never see Cottonmouth meet Blade :(

I suppose that’s already true but....

Source?

Logic and reasoning.

>statistically it's going to suck
What statistics are you citing?

he's a racist idiot. don't bother replying to him.

All the dude needs is more definition as Blade operates as a fast martial artist and then we're good. Snypes had a great build and he's not the biggest dude around.

Believe its /pol/ data

He's going to need to add like 30lbs of pure muscle to play Blade.

That's just something you're expected to do with any kind of action movie. Have you seen what Chris Evans looked like before being picked up?

Don't know why you're acting like being a giant mammoth bulkhead qualifies someone for playing Blade. He might be a typical beefed up superhero in the comics but having a good actor is more important. He's British in the comics too but nobody gives a shit about that part of comic accuracy.

He made the first part of Luke Cage amazing, i wish we got more of it instead of that garbage we ended up with.

The punching scene was memorable.

I have no idea what he looked like between Scott Pilgrim and The Losers tbqh

>is 6'2"
>Blade does a lot of over the top acrobatic fighting maneuvers
>In big fights hes thrown around often
>Nu-Blade will stop production everytime the giant retard snaps something while doing a kata

Not being BIG works to your advantage when you have to do martial arts stunts

I'm not that familiar with Blade so I can't tell if he's a good fit or not, but as an actor he really has a whole lot to offer to deepen the character. I'd say Mahershala Ali is one of the best actors in the business right now.

>some empire niggershit
seething

fuck the Netflix shows. I'm glad they are non-canon. The portrayal of Luke Cage as some sort of sensitive, quiet, preachy faggot was totally wrong, and Mike Colter is a horrible actor.

Hope Fiege eventually reboots him and Iron Fist into the movies some day.

Colter was fine, but I don't know who demanded each show be 13 episodes when it's clear they never had 13 episodes worth of story. But EVERYONE is getting rebooted, though I wouldn't mind some casting choices to come back. Especially among the Daredevil cast. I think J.K. Simmons has opened the door for people returning to reboot a character they played before. It won't be that confusing.

Not being a dumb mark for Loeb's marketing gimmick to try and draw audience for his own stuff.

It probably will.

Nah that boat sailed user.
People said it got better but i stopped at DD season two.

>Colter was fine

no he wasn't. He openly hated the source material and has literally zero edge, authority or street cred charisma to pull of a grisly tough guy like Luke Cage.

I feel a little sorry for the actors getting into the cape films right now. The MCU has hit total over-saturation. People that are tired of keeping up with sequels, will take Endgame as the opportunity to exit the hobby. They kept up until now, saw what they wanted to see, and are now done. It kinda doesn't matter if films from this point forward do a good job or a bad job, because it just seems like they are unlikely to get as much traction anymore.

How the fuck can you do blade without hyperviolence?

Colter was fine

White blade wasnt good enough? Read a comic Feige

Damn that shot is kino

Daredevil was great. Besides that, eh. They all dragged their plots too much, but DD at least had really good payoff and interesting scenes throughout.
For casting, it's basically the same. Punisher had excellent casting too.

how is he suppose to compare

Attached: fistpump-blade.gif (400x225, 928K)

Attached: 52a.gif (200x132, 80K)

They may as well be canon.
The MCU has basically already decided that some characters will never show up.

Well probably never see Hercules or Machine Man, so if the Netflix characters ever do show up it will be at least 5 years.

He was the best part of that series, and it went down the shitter when his character died. Blade's the only new MCU property I care about.

they better give him his funky green jacket

Attached: blade og.jpg (610x611, 196K)

If they were to reboot the NMCU into the movies, I would want to see Charlie Cox, Jon Bernthal, Vincent D'onofrio and Mike Colter reprise their roles. I would also appreciate most of the supporting cast coming back but I don't even think they will be bringing back anything so I just have my autistic fanfic to back myself up.

Attached: daredevil 2049.png (1024x571, 465K)

sequels remakes and reboots are almost always worse than the originals
and not wanting a story written for white people by white people to be ruined by inclusiveness isn't racist

This is what comics is.
The MCU was inspired by comics.
What the fuck were you expecting?

Who said it wasn't? Did you even read what you are replying to?

>be Mike Colter
>Get a gig as Master Chief's replacement in Halo, a reliable and high-selling franchise
>Get a call from Marvel TV saying you're cast as Luke Cage, abandon Halo after the mocap and get a VO to dub your likeness' lines
>Turns out the Netflix shows don't count and Luke Cage is cancelled, very unlikely you'll fold into the movies because Marvel Studios resents projects they didn't produce
>Halo 5's campaign was panned and Halo is being soft-rebooted without your character, so you can't go back to that money maker.
Tough go

You really think they are just never going to use Iron Fist, Heroes for Hire, Daredevil ever again?

also Hercules has a good chance of getting in eventually. Anything is possible after the Eternals.

good riddance to him

mcuexchange.com/mike-colter-describes-his-initial-concern-with-playing-luke-cage/

>“I was so against it,I revisit the feeling I had, that first initial look at the character, trying to figure out the research and the character, who this is guy this, and I’m like, ‘I don’t want any part of this.’ I couldn’t think of anything that I didn’t want to do more. I didn’t want to do anything physical, a role where it relied on power and all the stuff like that. And also, I didn’t know how the character would be written, I didn’t know what this character was going to be like. It just seemed limiting. I just thought, ‘What could I do with this?’ I hadn’t seen any material yet. The idea of the character made me cringe.”

>“Everybody has an idea of how the character is going to be, and I’m like, this is how I’m going to do it and this is it, take it or leave it. I’m not saying that’s what I said, but I felt like if they were to try and push me in a certain way, that I would’ve walked away from it. There was only one way that I thought this character should be portrayed that I wasn’t going to compromise on.”

He said "over-saturation"; ignoring the reality that there are a lot of comics out there.

Did you even what I replied to? Dipshit?

Not ever again, but it's going to be a long time most likely. It's pretty difficult to say what Marvel thinks about the Netflix shows, maybe they don't think they'll be able to distance themselves from them and want to go in a different direction with the characters.

he honestly can't

I do think it will be at least many years before they come in, but if FF4 can eventually get rebooted after multiple trash films, the Netflix heroes (minus JJ) can all get rebooted one day as well. Low viewership means less of a liability. They just have to wait some years and hope people forget and then reboot.

Iron Fist most of all needs a cinematic scope and budget.

Far From Home s about to crack a billion, so that honestly looks doubtful. And no way people aren't getting hyped for Blade when that comes out.

He's a great actor

Nothing about the MCU being over saturated has anything to do with whether there are comics out there. You're dribbling non-related nonsense. If you clicked the wrong reply link, feel free to admit it.

Someone didn't watch house of cards

Should have been him. If you want a adult black guy but not too old(he's 40). Funny and malicious like 2F2F Roman but not retard as MCU.

Attached: image.png (925x507, 377K)

t. manlet

Lol wow it truly is possible to have objectively bad taste

No, faggot. It has everything to do with - you dumb motherfucker. Quite trying to defend your shitty argument.

A film series about a bunch of heroes is going to have a bunch of movies about said heroes....like the comics do.

Go fuck yourself you pathetic, whiny little bitch

The FF movies weren’t trash at all

Nothing in the post is about comics. You're still just stupidly inserting your bullshit. Is that why you're foaming so much?

I just told you what it has to do with comics.
You’re objectively a faggot for not understanding something so simple.

Do us all a favor and fuck off. You have no arguments. Just fag nonsense to try to defend your shitty incorrect comment. Get a life bitch

Recommended reading for Blade?

Nothing there about comics. You want it to be about comics because you didn't read. Enjoy your rage.

Oh, I see. You think you have to have said something about comics for anyone to respond to you.

Go fuck yourself you little faggot. You’re objectively wrong and can’t handle it. Go cry in your safe space you punk ass bitch

He was pretty menacing and intense as the villain in Alita

He literally cant simply on the basis of Wesley being a martial artist doing his own stunts

He would have been bounced when they rebooted Halo either way though so that's kind of a moot point. Marvel show is undeniably better for his career.

I always wanted to get into Blade, any of those rec images for him?

#Don'tTryToUseWesley'sCharacter'sName
#Don'tTryToClaimWesley'sCharacter'sFame

Attached: Blade Trinity.jpg (479x800, 187K)

That would be a good way of differentiating him from Snipes

Wasn't the OG Blade such a little bitch during production that at one point they had to CG some eye on him because he refused to open them during a scene where he was waking up?

As long as NuBlade doesn't do anything that pissy, I think he'll do just fine.

Jamie Foxx would have been perfect.

He'll open his eyes

That's what stunt doubles are for.