>is there to discover Thor
>is on the Avengers
>dies
>comes back to life through alien means
>fights multidimensional threats from space
>becomes Ghost Rider
>comes back as a multidimensional super clone housing a god inside his body
Phil Coulson is the closest thing the MCU has to a Rick Jones

Attached: Coulson_AoS5.jpg (1417x2633, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sxd3bDdAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MCU
Are we doing this again?

Attached: 05.jpg (852x480, 61K)

Agents of Shield is by far probably most entertaining and smart blend of Sci-fi and capeshit. If you'll try to describe Coulson's journey to a person who know him only from dying in Avengers, he'd probably assume you are trolling.

Attached: nobody cares.png (788x575, 849K)

Since he has actually been adapted into the comics I don't think it's fair to say he's the closing thing we have to another comic character.

>rick jones
Kinda sad they never introduce him.

When they get rid of Carol for the true based Captain Marvel, Genis-Vell, they are gonna introduce him

he was ghost rider?

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sxd3bDdAQ

was this season 4? i lost intrest when ghost rider was off

Yeah, they went into a virtual reality Hydra world created by an LMD. They got and Coulson made a deal with the devil to use Ghost Rider. It killed him and now a tear into an alternate dimension caused a god to fuse to a clone of Coulson

>fights multidimensional threats from space
>becomes Ghost Rider
>comes back as a multidimensional super clone housing a god inside his body
None of this happened

so i guess he has powers now?
dank

I haven't seen the last season yet but all of this happened.

He came back thanks to the Kree dna
Fought the Kree in space while he was in the future
And he temporarly become GR to do i don't remember what.

I love how Coulson turning into Ghost Rider was not only foreshadowed and built up, it also had severe consequences for the character and made sense in the story and his season 5's arc, the consequences of doing it, that was the crux of his arc. Agents of Shield is so underrated, it doesn't just blindly rule of cool, everything characters do have consequences.

Doing what?

That all sounds awesome but agents of shield is shit

>it doesn't just blindly rule of cool, everything characters do have consequences.
Wow itso realistic very good retard

Shield isn’t canon to mcu

>all these retards triggered because the show is better than the films it's canon to
kek

Anyone who “assumes trolling” is a dumbass motherfucker.

If theres one thing I would change about the MCU if would be having Rick Jones unintentionally blunder into every hero from phrase one onward. Make him as visible as Nick Fury. Would it be cheesy? Yes. Would it bother anyone? Nope.

To defeat Fitz waifu robot.

>a tear into an alternate dimension caused a god to fuse to a clone of Coulson
i stopped mid season 5. WHAT

Imagine being this retarded. Agents of shield is dogshit and will always will be shit. Watch as Feige makes canon Tv shows and shits on AoS's legacy.

Agents of Loeb Fanfiction

>Sarge has to be removed from Coulson's body for the possibility of Coulson returning in the season 7 finale.

I'm conflicted. Sarge is an interesting character and I don't want to see him go but Coulson deserves to live as much as Fitz does.

Maybe we'll have Izel and Pachakutiq survive into season 7

I love Agents of SHIELD so much. It's the perfect blend of hard scifi with a bit of mythology and science fantasy thrown in here and there.

Attached: Hive.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)