The best thing anounced at SDCC is steven fucking universe

>the best thing anounced at SDCC is steven fucking universe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN

youtu.be/fZsuug-3r_Q

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-234630~2.png (2571x1440, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMLkYawRs4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TZjAoGScbSA
youtube.com/watch?v=ym7ety1A6EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9G_Kz2U27qA
imdb.com/list/ls074953071/
youtu.be/LKuwOEybd28
youtu.be/BoSUseCSD7s
youtu.be/ftSUchAdVTE
youtube.com/watch?v=WtkWTh-nn9w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkNlIEKntM
youtube.com/watch?v=eRenpVX6ozQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1jaiggYaYKS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Believe in Steven

sneedven universe

sneedven sneediverse

live action version when?

Attached: i don't want your garbage.webm (540x960, 772K)

W H A T
H
A
T

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-103751.png (2048x1100, 883K)

Damn, not bad honestly

Full version of the song in the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=fMLkYawRs4c

These guys are helping to write songs OR singing, but not every one will be literally contributing music. SU's not really a show that uses real world music for the most part, though Mike Krol's an actual character in-universe so expect stuff from him maybe. Aimee Mann voices Opal so I expect a song from her too.

Damn some of these shots look like there straight out of a trigger production the rest are still bland. This is really going to be a coin toss on how it’ll turn out

Yeah that's about what I expected.

Still though, having Chance sing for your movie is pretty big for something like Steven Universe

The villain looks like jinmai from super robot monkey team hyper force go

>anime man

Bit of that, bit of rubberhose classic animation, bit of Monkey D Luffy and Jenny from MLAATR.

The fuck? What's the similarity besides pigtails?

SNEED

Attached: 1550441473828.png (640x480, 222K)

Sneed's feed and seed, formerly chuck's

I like steven's new voice and look, connie kissing him was great, OPAL RETURNING

I say
SU is gay

Attached: 1563482379843.jpg (640x480, 73K)

New fusion(?) too if this is any indication (36:20) youtube.com/watch?v=TZjAoGScbSA

(The question was "Will there be any fusions that we haven't seen in the seasons or movie before")

We Yea Forums now

you all have fun out there
anyways, it's the only thing that wasn't fully expected (the rest of the announcements were either teasers for new episodes for currently running shows or sonic, which was apparently leaked earlier)

However did the sneed meme begin?
Legitimately curious as to why it became so popular to snuff out the light in a thread with a raunchy Simpsons joke?

It started as a way to deter people from making Simpsons threads on Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums, by flooding them with Sneed into oblivion.

However the joke was taken too far and now epic Yea Forums meemers who are trying too hard to fit in, are making Simpson threads on Yea Forums for the sole purpose of "haha Sneed"
Basically the plan backfired royally and now the board is stuck with one of the most forced memes in recent memory

Interesting, so it's payback for Yea Forums's own hubris in trying to assert control over 4channers, and now they pretend to like it because it's been so long that it is the norm, to the point of spreading it to the place that wanted the Simpsons threads in the first place?

Pretty much spot on.

To be fair, this thread was moved from Yea Forums so the cancer hasn't spread to Yea Forums quite yet. But I'm sure it's inevitable

>tiktok
super cringy boi

Attached: 1561447701781.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

I have no idea who any of those are except the crew members and Mike Krol.
Can anyone tell me what they´re known for?

Are these guys famous? I only recgonize a couple

Well Aimee Man is Opal and I'm pretty sure Jeff Ball is one of the show's musicians. I think he did the action music for the trailer.

There's a mention of sneed on anything even closely related to the Simpsons, though I'm assuming the cancer you're talking about is threads becoming overrun with sneed jokes, rather than the occasional reference, which in that case is a lot rarer.

I wonder if OP's image is "Here We Are in the Future". You can hear a smidgen of it in the sneak peek for the documentary at 00:37 youtube.com/watch?v=ym7ety1A6EQ

Attached: in Steven.jpg (637x800, 31K)

Cuz it good

Attached: 98A2F820-6EDD-4844-9F74-84554C50D076.png (701x1140, 1.06M)

Chance the Rapper is a huge name in the hiphop-pop genera. He's probably the most famous on that list

>Hopal for Opal is stronger than ever
I fully believe Opal is getting a song and Aimee Man is helping to write it. What better way to say "sorry for not bringing you back for four seasons" than putting you in the movie?

>the best thing anounced at SDCC is steven fucking universe
SO ,this is the power of tumblr..woah
Movie is a musical so is SHIT

>Musicals
>Bad
Heh...I might have to use more than 10% of my autism for this one youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

Its SU , there is 0 chance is godtier like the WoY episode or a normal musical movie.

Mr Greg was practice for the movie and it's one of the highest rated episodes to date. That was with JUST Rebecca writing the music too.

>jaymarvel

Attached: file.png (852x1426, 1.07M)

Why do you always fall for this shitty show?
You know EXACTLY how this episode will go and know you'll be dissapointed again yet you still suck your dick to the show that exemplifies everything wrong with modern animation

Does he Fuck these chick's?

Nope, that's his family. He's got something else going on.

Attached: 22bcd72e3abc1c857098d991c559f0bb.png (1138x642, 600K)

I have never been once disappointed by Steven universe

Except maybe Gem Harvest

Would've been better as an 11 minute episode (which I think CN had a meddling hand in).

You really have low standards for animation

>He says, only using cartoons as a weapon to shit on others for their opinions instead of actually enjoying anything

is it going to be gay like the series or gayer?

I want to plow pearl every day of my life

>Basedven Universe

Attached: vQQFRPj_d.jpg (640x640, 30K)

isnt he the guy that looks like Turk from Scrubs and does Doritos commercials?

>fucking Ted Leo

I don't know what's worse. That his universe is gonna be in SU, or that I've actually heard of him. Saw him in concert once and gave him an MS Paint drawing I made of him and The Pharmacists.

Apparently the last thread people thought Looney Tunes was a shit series how can anyone take these opinions seriously

>stupid melodramatic cartoon for overweight rainbow-haired zillenials
>shitty music
>shitty art
>shitty animation

What's the appeal of this series, again?

>gayven gaynigayrse
>good

>shitty opinion

The art is only problem I have with the series. It's what kept me from watching it for years and I'm glad I gave it a chance eventually. The music and animation is fine and I'm not going to avoid something because people I don't like enjoy it too.
But goddamn, I still can't stand the art style. The fact I can love it in spite of that should say something about the rest of it.

>i can't think of anything
i knew you couldn't.

maybe you have shit taste, zoomer. tell me what's so appealing about a show of crying women and shitty music.

same here

Attached: peeeeeaaaarrrllll.jpg (2000x3500, 1.66M)

this is bait

SU is a shitty show, all these threads are exactly the same.

Cheerios commercials

Is there one of these for Yellow Pearl?

Attached: 1550107182830.jpg (1280x1280, 125K)

>it's a musical

Attached: 0B362C5B2C0B4C848E5BF0E8B5FF372B.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Wait what. Why is Steven a teenager? Did he fuse with someone?

He's two years older. Time skip. youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q

Does Yea Forums think they are too old and cool for musicals now?

Yea Forums hates anything popular and/or good.

Here's the panel for anyone who missed it over the weekend. Trailer's in there too youtube.com/watch?v=9G_Kz2U27qA

>Mr Greg was practice for the movie and it's one of the highest rated episodes to date
This is a fucking lie. Many people hated tat episode.

Yeah OK there user. If you're going to lie, make it a good one.

Okay
>Mr Greg was practice for the movie and it's one of the highest rated episodes to date

Nah still not convincing

which explains why there's a SU thread here every day.

imdb.com/list/ls074953071/
Normie opinions matter more. Sorry if being on Yea Forums has tricked you into thinking otherwise.

>imdb
>not even in the percentile of votes that actually fucking matter.

Attached: 1542350672190.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Hey where's your evidence that people hated it? I just provided proof that a vast majority didn't. Can you link me to a thread or two? You can go through the archive, I'll wait.

Source?

>I just provided proof that a vast majority didn't.
No you posted an imdb which has a concentrated sample that doesn't speak to the general reception. All I get from that link is that Mr.Greg is worse than Come Along With Me. Way to eat your own words dipshit,

>Comparing two separate shows
>Say everyone hated a certain episode
>Provide no evidence of your own
>I WIN!!!!11!!
You should have just shut up and not said anything, but noooo your hateboner for the show is just too much huh. Just like every faggot in every SU thread who has an axe to grind.

Connie is a goober.

Attached: Steven Universe The Movie _ Official Trailer _ Cartoon Network 1-12 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>I-i-i-i-i-t DOESN'T COUNT

Great argument retard

I love her.

See you in the next thread whining when someone says positive about SU. It's winning and it's not going anywhere so you'll have to lots to do :)

Attached: D_8XoiDXUAM5DOx.jpg (640x900, 100K)

>It's winning and it's not going anywhere
Sure is nice being delusional

Sugar and estelle and a list of names ive never seen. Jesus am I just that old now?

No, it's just very easy to ignore musical trends compared to TV, vidya or movies.

>Steven is supposed to age slowly
>Has aged normally over the last 2 years

Attached: 1477534111365.jpg (326x236, 42K)

He spent two years being responsible and restructuring a space empire so it could be dissolved. That'll probably make you feel more like an adult.

Steven can age however he fucking wants - this was established in two separate episodes.

He did his taxes. Fun fact, that's how real humans age.

Bruh...real mood.

So Opal speaking confirmed?

Rebecca probably called her up the second she got the budget approved. She's a fan of Aimee's music so she must've been so excited.

Bitch

>Tara Strong
thats a big nopes from me

Attached: go fuck yourself Buddy.jpg (730x1129, 225K)

I dropped the show back when it became clear that the diamonds were going to be defeated via talk no jutsu but I'm excited for the movie. Looks like the kind of thing the series has needed for awhile. Changes to the status quo, Steven finally maturing both physically and mentally, and good art.

Hopefully Steven actually beats the villain instead of just talking to her for a minute and becoming friends.

Season 6 and possible up to S9 are in the works. I don't expect anything different resolution-wise since that's kind of the point of SU in that everyone can be redeemed, but there's always a struggle to get there.

This isn't confirmed btw even if it does sound like her. The laugh is similar but I'm still not convinced.

>Hopefully Steven actually beats the villain instead of just talking to her
You want Steven Universe to be a show that it isn't. You need to accept that.

>SU: Singing, crying, and relationships
I would have been more surprised that it wasn't one.

>That little phone tilt when he's taking the selfie
Oooh, that was a bit rough
looked like fucking flash animation

Attached: you know who this is.jpg (600x602, 51K)

Didn't even notice it until you pointed it out tbqh

Based

nice

Attached: 1546595697309.jpg (900x876, 77K)

That's a good Joe

How so?

What happened to Estelle's last name?

That's what she goes by. Kind of like her stage name.

killed in an alley by the same mugger who killed zendaya's last name

Where's the sticky?

What's your thoughts on her Yea Forums? Not whether she'll be redeemed or not or anything just in terms of design and presentation. Do you think she'll be an entertaining villain? What stone do you think she is?

Attached: Heart_Gem.png (1993x2329, 155K)

in your pants

>fucking weird ass dyke moms and their faggot son
just nuke us iran

Indians are the highest consumers of skin lightening creams unironically.

Her last name is Meechee

her design is not my favourite. i would have preferred more cuphead and less bendy.
she'll probably be fun
ehh...chrysoprase

>heres your movie bad guy
Looks abysmal, like its the mini boss before the actual boss

>Thinking the strongest guys are the ones who do the most damage
Kid Buu was probably the weakest Buu but he's arguably the most dangerous because he's pure evil.

>rebecca put herself first on the list
lol

some underpaid intern makes the trailers, she's probably the only one they heard of.

It's probably because she wrote more of its music than any of the other ones

Design looks interesting! It'll allow for some fun animation. Looks like a twisted 1930s cartoon character. Tara Strong's voice tho is going to hurt.

Her design pretty much screams "one off villian that we can pretend never happened come next season". Not unlike the comic villians.

That being said I'm reserving final judgement for her actual origin. I hope it's something that has had SOME foreshadowing in the past. Make her feel like a part of the actual overarching show. If it's some shit like "a replacement pink diamond" that has never been brought up before I'm going to be pretty upset

I read a theory that she's like an intense fan of Pink Diamond. Like, Misery levels of fandom. She wants her back even if it means ripping apart the Earth forming a new PD to do it. Notice in the trailer that the thing she brings to Earth is full of PD's essence.

It's most likely some Asian actress. I remember we all though Peridot was Cree Summer in her first appearance.

Attached: 1563752172722.jpg (4096x4096, 2.14M)

how would she have gotten all that pd essence anyway, though? unless it's steven essence

>mfw she's declaring herself a diamond because you can be anything in new homeworld
>mfw she filled an injector full of her own essence
>mfw beach city will be the birthplace of her many bastardette daughters

Attached: eyelash6.jpg (514x514, 49K)

Good point, your theory is better.

I hope not. Wanting Rose quartz/Pink Diamond back has been done backwards and forwards.

>best fusion not returning
god fucking damn it, WHY THE FUCK did they have to get a fucking celebrity? I just want Sugilite to dominate me, is that too much too ask?

Attached: 5e41b9ee8a4354ac832d8c14288ecbbacb210f41.png (1089x897, 499K)

It could tie into the empire being dismantled, which isn't a bad twist on it.

Don't give up hope yet user, I expect a lot of fusions in the movie.

I think she's either an Harmony Core or a Bixbite.

oh, i forgot about that comic.

I was into the theory about Cats Eye Chrysoberyl, but Bixbite works better I think. It's a similar gem type to Aquamarine or Emerald and they're both gems that have caused major grief to the protagonists through tricky or underhanded means.

>diverse

> being married to any of these women

IMAGINE

Attached: WarNeverChanges.jpg (960x311, 97K)

>Deedee will never be your mom
>Micheala will never be your older sister
>Estelle will never be your cool wine aunt
>Shelby will never be your autistic cousin
>Rebecca will never serenade you to sleep with your uke

Kinda ran out of relations by the end sorry

>Deedee will never be your cock hungry slut.
This hurts me.

youtu.be/LKuwOEybd28
Yes but this exists and you should be glad for it

Based Michela.

>Deedee's shake
I lived for this.

DEEDEE!
GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!

>Oooooh, what does THIS planet do???

Attached: tumblr_9aa43c4f6dc0703ed2f11287a972ce7a_f0425854_1280.png (766x607, 398K)

Me too!

holy shit my sides.

give her eyelashes

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

It reminds me of like stephen kings IT and nintendos ARMs combined.

Cringe

> got to the part with more fusions
cancer
CANCER
GET THE CHEMO
ARRGGHH

> Like who we want to make babies with?
MICHAELA NO!

Micheala YES

> What's your favorite ship?
Michaela: YEET

Says fucking who? None of ya'll saw Marvel and Ducktales.

>Why yes. I do want to have sex with Sneed. How could you tell?

Attached: Gigasneed.png (1281x1200, 722K)

About 5 years after the less then stellar sequel series,

sneeds

>how would she have gotten all that pd essence anyway
>unless it's steven essence
She was his concubine and wrung him out every night for 2 years.

>The episode where Greg gets a radio show and Marty calls in each episode pretending to be different people who're all from Newbridge, Jersey

>that episode where Peridot got noided

Not bad, but Pearl Hates the Irish was a tour-de-force of racism and musical theatre.

Everybody talks about what a feat it was to convince Cartoon Network to show an open lesbian relationship between Sapphire and Ruby, but honestly I'm more impressed that they allowed Pearl to say "spud-sucking Micks"

>noided
So she started ruining pizzas?

>That episode where any time Lapis starts talking someone interrupts her with "Bitch"

Who has a name like Fauntleroy anymore?

>that episode where they showed Steven's uncensored naked butt.
Oh wait...that actually happened!

Yes

Attached: 1563758057963.png (797x1081, 332K)

>that episode where Captain Lars finally defeats Emerald once and for all

Attached: 9856416.png (800x720, 558K)

Is Lars into trannies?

They announced a fucking Snowpiercer TV show and I would still watch that before some crappy Shitty Universe movie full of off key crying.

Man, what do I gotta do to get a side-series featuring Captain Lars trolling his sexy, tsundere archenemy?

Attached: 1555794586158.png (1024x2128, 3.92M)

>Off key
You got tinnitus my dude?

Worked into a seethe. If you're an innocent WWF fan, don't go to Yea Forums. You'll really cry then.

She's not a tranny just because she's voiced by one

What's the word Yea Forums
>Fusion
>Duet
>Both

Attached: tumblr_puzwo7wsRs1wra6a7o1_640.png (640x360, 203K)

Thank you, you legit cured my constipation

any porn?

Most likely, but you know where we are. Have some cute instead.

Attached: tumblr_pv0n19TOyi1vmuj5so1_1280.jpg (900x1014, 140K)

>Duet followed by a fusion
>Quartz Universe
>Brief 10 second scene of the inside of the fusion
>Steven suspended in the air with Greg looking around
>Shadow of Rose behind him
>Cut back to the fusion coming undone
I can only dream

It still wasn't all that great. The songs were repetitive, the choreography was terrible, and as much as I love it for the character development they completely retcon it later on anyway.

Their fusion would just be Jack Black

My personal favorite. I can't believe they got Jasper's VA in and uncorrupted her just to say that once.

Attached: Ahahahaha.gif (400x276, 716K)

>Retcon
No, and don't use Last One Out of Beach City as an example because that's not the point of that episode.

Tinnitus doesn't make you mishear tonal frequencies

You tone deaf?

Attached: older Connie 2.png (1920x1080, 777K)

God I fucking wish

Imagine actually believing this.

Yeah. Like every other important episode in this show. And yet the fans will say the story and lore is great, when the reality is the show is mediocre at best and they're mainly in it for the porn which is all off model from the show.

Considering it was trending on three separate sites we don't really have to imagine.

What a weird tangent. You start with boxing all important episodes into a single genre, follow it up with a bizarre generalization and then end with some comment about porn.

are Opalfags happy she gonna be in the movie?

Attached: latest.png (2586x4500, 86K)

Who's the new fusion going to be?

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-224050.png (2048x1160, 836K)

Just give me a Peridot fusion, and another Peridot song.

Attached: serveimage.png (2000x3810, 109K)

Attached: 1548369840845.jpg (900x988, 100K)

This. Fucking impossible that it will be even remotely worth the wait when I have to sit through so much fucking singing it may as well be on mute.

Attached: 1546063030739.png (610x467, 221K)

Please. It's all I want

Attached: 1452816020515.png (1280x1095, 749K)

I've never heard of anyone on this list which speaks volumes of the type of music this show has

I really like SU songs and I listen to volume 1 of the OST regularly.

>Memories of receiving your fathers dick and dicking your mom suddenly flooding in

You mean it speaks volumes about how out of touch you are.

complete generic indie trash.
I love it, but you gotta admit it when listening to soulless indie today.

>Hey Steve-o, here comes a thought!

>IT MIGHT ALARM YOU!

>Artists with higher up positions that are likely gonna be contributing boards on the movie (even if it's just minor "additional" stuff that won't get credited)
creator Rebecca Sugar
co-executive producers Ian JQ, Joe Johnston, Kat Ruzics, and Alonso Ramirez Ramos
Storyboard Supervisor Hilary Florido

>People outright confirmed to be boarding on the movie due to either crew statements or showing up in behind the scenes stuff
Lamar Abrams
Amber Cragg
Jeff Liu
Chris Pianka

>People who were on the show before the movie and are known to be on the show after the movie and thus are very likely (though not outright confirmed) to be boarding on the movie as well
Miki Brewster
Paul Villeco

> Greg somehow manages to find fragments of Rose Quartz's memories where before, Steven was just ignoring them or didn't know where to look
> Unfused because it's too painful
That would be pretty brutal.

Attached: StillNotFeelingIt.jpg (780x818, 123K)

Isn't that cause darker skin is associated with the lower castes that work everyday outside in the sun?

>Steve... I
>Why dad, why?
>Steven, listen-
>Why in the butt?
>uuhh..
>I felt in my butt, them I was in your butt, the mom tasted it, why did she taste
>Calm down Stev-
>I TASTED IT. I CAN STILL TASTE IT. I CAN TASTE YOUR BUTT DAD

Chance the Rapper can actually make some pretty hype stuff.

youtu.be/BoSUseCSD7s

And it would be glorious!

He's easily my favorite inclusion on the soundtrack

youtu.be/ftSUchAdVTE

>Steven! don't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you

Attached: a24.png (1280x1211, 640K)

this sdcc was the worst by far in announcements

Looks really fucking cool, would fuck

Gem society before and after the Diamond Authority disbanded. To everyone who was saying the place would be in fucking ruins and in constant crisis, it seems fine now, the only difference is the colors are allowed to mingle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-210257_Tumblr~2.jpg (720x806, 128K)

Steven really ruined that place

>not even a release date for Dragon Prince Season 3
I sleep

Holy shit they fixed Steven's design

Its literally identical. People are just standing in different spots.

he ruined the symmetry, and he stole the gems jobs

B-But diversity is bad.

Now that's a reach

but for real, what a race of immortal that dont really need anything gonna do now?

The difference is immense, I didn't realise how muted and frankly "dead" era 2 homeworld colors were until this comparison shot.

The crystal gems seem pretty happy without jobs. Stop trying to make up things to be mad about.

Ever want to fuck an entire family at once?

>Everyone is now a lazy hedonist.
Eh.

bitch, dont assume anyone is mad just because they asked a question. Im legitimate curios how gems who were made to do a specific task would live now

You can't see it here, but Yellow and Blue's armships aren't menacing anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtkWTh-nn9w

Aimee Mann has the distinction of being one of the few musicians Rush ever collaborated with

You see how they live. The off colors and the crystal gems were all fine. You're trying to push outrage and its cringe. You didnt ask what they do now, you said the place is ruined by Steven, youa assumed it would be bad and jumped right to condemnation to drum up outrage.

>dont assume anyone is mad just because they asked a question
>"Steven really ruined that place"
>"he stole the gems jobs"
You didn't ask shit, fuck off.

youre so godamn retarded you cant see someone saying one of two nearly identical pictures is ruined and then follow with stole their jobs and recognize a joke, or cant realize than adapt a entire civilization when where member of it was made to do an expecific jobs would be hard, because a bunch of outcasts in extreme situations have done jack shit for hundreds of years. you must be the biggest moren on Yea Forums

and here comes another moron who cant follow a thread

I NOW ship Steven and Pearl

At least I know where the shift key is, and can spell "moron". And gems are born qualified for a job, that isn't the same as being made for a job. Like I said about four times now, the crystal gems and the off colors all get along just fine, but you just keep ignoring that so you can shitpost about some fake self-victimization because someone thinks you're wrong on the internet.

Fuck off.

>self-victimization
where are you even getting that from? and yes they get along, they also do a lot of nothig

Your words and actions.

Calm down.

I can't wait for toony porn of notXJ9 looking pissed at you while sucking dick as she gets her pigtails yanked on.

Attached: danny.gif (250x239, 479K)

The post has like two similarities, but now that the full design is out it's clear they look nothing alike.

*blocks your paths*

Attached: strangeee.gif (540x270, 1.97M)

>This is how we end a decade in animation
Millennials have officially destroyed an entire art form.

sorry no one cares about your negative one hit wonder artists

Attached: 1301616669927.jpg (258x229, 17K)

Why they showed Steven's naked uncensored butt in the show without any issue,problem or backlash but never any of the gems or even human girls for that matter? why is only male nudity okay? not very "progressive" Haha.

>SU's movie looks like a direct to dvd special
>the villain is literally cartoon animation
you can't make this shit up.

Attached: lup.gif (498x372, 723K)

Chance literally won 3 Grammys, grandpa

>the villain is literally cartoon animation
What did user mean by this?

that she moves like a looney tune

Maybe.

I am curious what her beef it and if she is going to be with the usual bit of calling Steven "Pink" or if she will actually just straight up view him as Steven and just think of him as an abomination that ruined everything / his mom ruined everything all because of Earth so she is just going to fucking kill it.

Hope Greg and Steven summon the power of metal to achieve victory

>this movie may mark the end of Steven's POV
A Jasper episode can make a townie episode great by having HER interact with them.

Attached: Jasper_sketch_16.png (1403x992, 619K)

>this movie may mark the end of Steven's POV
But, user, that would be a good idea...

> it actually happens
> all Jasper does is chase Onion around the city on some errand for Steven and then ends with a nothingburger as Onion concedes simply because Jasper asks nicely at the end
Fucking excellent
I'm making a meme, it would be shit and you know it

Attached: TheBoys.jpg (602x250, 44K)

>HIV and Sure Ass Who
>Chance the Raper
>Estrella (the snack company)
>James Fondleboy
>I'm a man
>Goofus
>F-Ball
>Mike Rotch
>Julian "Dirty" Sanchez
And I'm sure I'm missing some references. Are these all joke names, or are some of these real people?

>5 fucking years and he just got to first base
>it's not even on the mouth
Oh, lol, what a faggot.

She wouldn't use "Rose". It's not even a real name. Steven to her is either "Pink (Diamond)", "my diamond" or "Steven".

It looks fucking abysmal.

Attached: cinnamon.jpg (576x551, 38K)

It took him five years to grow a neck user. He's partially immortal, he's got time to spare.

Uh, all my friends say the trailer looks terrible but I think it looks great and it honestly got me hyped.
It looks way better than the main show (not counting Change Your Mind) looks, even if it features Garnet's terrible new design.

It is. They also greatly admire anyone with light skin visiting.I had literally hundreds of people wanting to take pictures with me only because im caucasian. Kinda lets you imagine what colonialism was like

Attached: cg fusions.png (999x579, 167K)

damn didnt know sunstone looked like THAT

Attached: Moose_and_Zee_-_Zee_D._Bird.png (279x241, 26K)

At worst we'll probably have an OK plot with some decent songs and above average animation for the best looking episodes of the show. Rebecca's clearly putting everything into this and I have faith in her. The writing of SU isn't really the issue, it's always been about the pacing and with 90 minutes and a semi self-contained story they've got all the time they need here.

Sneed'd

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkNlIEKntM

This
Unless they absolutely bullshit force a moral message or bite off way more than they can chew it'll be just fine.

Anyone get a pic of the earth and homeworld flags that fan at 35:20 mentioned seeing at the CN booth?

That's what Moefags want you to believe

Why would you have faith in Sugar? She's proven to be a poor organizer. She only should be used as a creative asset.

Based

>no Paul Mccartney
FUCK

>Implying Steven didn't 'beat' White by proving she was fucking over gemkind and had lost sight of what really mattered to her.

Really hope it's a 'Not even my final form' situation with her.

It's the 2nd(?) most popular show on CN right now. I think she's doing OK.

Disgusting and gay

That's not saying much, CN is pretty shit at the moment. There are lots of examples of how her show suffers because of her poor leadership. She just can't keep people in line. Forget Zuke and her lesbian roommate saga, what about Ian and all those shit-tier townie episodes we had to endure just because he likes writing about those garbage characters? And what about no one being even remotely on-model? Where's the quality control? Also Zuke isn't even the only one guilty of writing out of character shit, characters in the show can fluctuate wildly because Sugar won't guide everyone's writing process.

>Fluctuate wildly
Unless this about jokes made in certain episodes that's just flat out wrong.

Was it actually Ian who likes townie episodes?

That was probably Matt and the other guy. Ben(?). user is just guessing because he doesn't actually know the process. He also seems to think Peridot and Lapis weren't always going to be in the barn for story reasons.

Literally who

Sucks that the townie and gems shit began to have their own separate episodes later on. Back in S1 it felt like a good mixture with both.

I agree, I prefer the mix. I actually love the townie CHARACTERS but apart from one or two episodes like The Good Lars or Kevin Party the actual plots are hit and miss.

It's only been a year or two tops in-universe, and Steven only grows when he feels like it because he's immortal and his body is partially hard-light.

>And what about no one being even remotely on-model?
that's the art style. sugar likes it
sugar likes the townies too, lars and sadie are her original characters she had in college.

sugar really doesn't seem to be a story disceplenarian, in fact she has a habit of introducing characters then not doing anything with them. so having her staff waifufag random OCs of hers probably spares her effort. it's kind of clever way of taking advantage of autism

Attached: 1509217841455.png (1022x1280, 964K)

Not true, Neopets will be there as well

Pearl can be anywhere from strict mommy, to bending over backwards for Steven, to actually giving him room. Amethyst can be a hyperactive jerk in one episode and be super-lazy and cool in the next. Steven can act like an oblivious, innocent little child and go with the flow or be surprisingly perceptive and persistent. Lapis was mostly a Zuke thing, so I won't mention that, but Peridot's character is all over the map even outside this: the show can't decide whether she's smart and competent or just a joke character. And if it was gradual growth trough change, then OK, but a character can be one thing in one episode, another in the next and then the same as before again.

Characters react differently to different stimuli while retaining development. This happens in every cartoon, it's just clunkier in SU because they only have eleven minutes to work with.

Not giving a fuck about character models isn't a "style" — it's a practice, a very shitty practice stemming from lack of professionalism and discipline.

Based

Cringe
cringe

Attached: 1520328614948s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>it's a bendy villain

y a w n
a
w
n

But that's not the case. A character often reacts opposite from before in the same situation. And most of these have to do with their personality as a whole, not only in certain situations. This is because they are written by a bunch of different people who imagine how a character would act, or even who the character really is deep down in all sorts of different ways. Sugar's job is to cross-reference this and make it so the character acts consistently in similar types of situations. But the fluctuation in personalities is even worse, because it almost feels like you're watching a different character sometimes just because a different person wrote them. This sort of unchecked decentralization of creativity is a really bad idea when you're doing anything other than an anthology.

If they're not acting OOC I don't see what the problem is, characters are more than just one aspect of their personality. Rebecca is a part of all these episode meetings and makes sure development is retained.

sure it's a style, they do it on ok ko as well

would agree. they're consistent enough.

except for characters like lapis and peridot who were obviously zuked from orbit. you could have killed off lapis after malachite and nothing of value would be lost.

Attached: 1548454724060.png (188x239, 23K)

Steven and Greg. Maybe thats where Chance the rapper comes in?

Well maybe if her just sitting there does nothing, she should consider to actually be active during these meeting in some way.

Again, being off-model isn't a style. Being "cartoony" like Tom & Jerry or Looney Tunes during reactions or for gags isn't the same thing as just being too much of a lazy shit to look at the character sheet and drawing from memory leading to characters looking like parodies of themselves.

>Wall of text in all caps

Attached: TLDR.gif (350x255, 2.07M)

I think he's just writing music, not necessarily singing. Mike Krol has a better chance of appearing since he's an established character in-universe.

>I enjoy eating shit and anybody else that doesn't is just an asshole
I legitimately don't understand why anybody would watch SU when you can readily watch the animes that it shamelessly rips from or find dozens of better melodramas.

You're right, you don't understand. Why even bother talking?

Attached: D_4gDrvWsAA_Aul.jpg (1871x775, 85K)

Taking 1% of something isn't the same as being a stand in for that thing. Anyway it's really ironic how anyone accuses a property of copying anime when that used to be anime's entire deal.

>Still no Teen Connie lewds
How utterly disappointing, steppy your game up niggas.

This is a soild first step, good work.

Okay Karkat

The thing that pisses me off is that this is so reasonable. It's nothing. It's just crumbs that we can't even get because Sugar hates boobs for some reason

Her mom has very visible tits. Some people just bloom later than others, stop being so horny and think for a second.

She has, at most, a vaguely curved blob chest. And it's not just the size that's the issue, it's the shape in general. Why does Rebecca Sugar hate tits so much? There's nothing wrong with hers. They're just regular medium sized tits

The delusion is real.

discordservers
com/server/

I feel like there's going to be some sort of line or visual likeness made specifically for Trump bashing. I dont know why, I just feel it's coming

You know Sugar of all people doesn't care about showing them, right? They just aren't visible in show.

Attached: file.png (500x746, 694K)

The closest you got to that was Andy (a clear conservative) who turned out to just be a lonely guy who missed his family by the end of the episode. Everyone made up and he was invited to Ruby and Sapphire's wedding later.

I predict there won't

discordservers
com/server/

I'm willing to bet actual real life money that there won't be. What is your kik? I'll pay you 100 dollars if there is anything even close to resembling or calling reference to trump

>Never heard of the creator of the show
>Doesn't know Garnet's VA

Attached: giphy (1).gif (498x278, 1.33M)

The phone or the dubs?

The phone sliding. It's not the only instance of that sort of movement used for a quick action in SU, but it's usually so fast I never notice it.

>Believe in Steven

Is that not the creepiest slogan a mainstream cartoon has ever used?

Estelle is one thing, I don't know how popular she is in the US or the Anglosphere in general, but she sure as hell isn't popular outside of them. But not knowing Sugar who was around since AT, outs his as a newfag.

wow yet another villain to talk to an win over and never do any actual fighting and they just reverse the deathmachine and everything goes back to normal. How do you people eat this shit up and keep wanting more? Changing clothes is not a form of character development.

No? It doesn't say Believe Steven, it says Believe IN Steven. Blind belief versus faith.

>He didn't watch the trailer

Attached: 391ce30a7ec7b557142ac5d5415239a1 (1).png (1138x643, 598K)

By the way no cheating and saying "oh this character is a bad person just like Trump is"

When was the last time they even said that?

During the panel, it's what they ended with.

wake me up when humans kick out the gems and steven with their reverse engineered superweapons.

>shutup don't criticize my third rate weeaboo knockoff show about lesbian space rocks its cool I swear
dilate

Die early.

kill yourself after a regretted transition

Why was White and the other Diamonds convinced on ruling the way they do? It can't be because it's in their nature, because they easily drop decades worth of tradition at a moments notice. And we hear of no other Gem colonies outside of this Diamond authority nor any reasons why they feel the need to constantly expand.
Gems don't die or age, so what exactly are they conquering for and why?
Was White basically making herself miserable, just because.
Will they explain that next season?

It will probably be left ambiguous. Gems are an artificial race, so if you wanted to headcanon some AI experiment gone wrong it's not like there's any evidence against that right now. We do know that Pearl didn't belong to White but that White has a hand in all Pearls creation though but Rebecca "couldn't talk more about that right now" at the panel.

When will they let him rest. WHEN.

Attached: tumblr_puyrfcLpys1y5ensvo1_1280.png (467x1920, 274K)

Pearl is best girl!

have sneed, sneedcel

He's a cartoon character. Why would I put faith in him?

I mean I know he's basically Space Jesus in the cartoon, but...

user it's a feelsy cartoon that runs on emotion. It's basically like shouting "YOU CAN DO IT, SUPERMAN. SAVE THE EARTH." There's nothing more to it than that.

>The best thing in a steven universe thread is a fucking guy going full autist over Sneeds

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN

add aimee because of opal and this is me, I have no idea who these people are, 30 year old user here

Attached: 1563575446825.jpg (770x766, 117K)

Superman is also treated like Space Jesus.

Michael Sembello even wrote a song that explicitly casts Jesus as Superman.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRenpVX6ozQ

Huh. The more you know!

vocaroo.com/i/s1jaiggYaYKS

steven DOES NOT say fuck

Desperate times call for PG-13 ratings.

Jeff Liu is a storyboarder, Aivi/Surasshu are the fucking sound artists for the entire show, and Mike Krol was that guy in LOOOBC. The rest are just small C-listers they want to give exposure to, probably. SU isn't the first cartoon to do this.

Chance the Rapper is pretty fucking big actually

discordservers
com/server/

Based

Fuck off

>Peridot's top half
>Lapis's bottom half
>Both together make Simon
Rebecca has not even BEGUN to anime reference yet

Also Garnet and Peridot's visors combine to make a full star

>Steven Jewniverse
>Best anything
If it really was the best of anything there then everything else must have been below garbage tier.

I noticed that too user don't worry ;)
Their weapon will be a Katana or a drill (callback to the cluster arc)

Are you ready for the next twist Yea Forums?

Attached: tumblr_puearrOKqo1vmuj5so1_500.png (500x532, 456K)

autism speaks

>saying "cringy"

haha

I have faith in the writers that whatever it is will blow me away

>hey! HEY! HEY!
>listen closely homeworld clods
>the reputation of the crystal replacements echoes far and wide
>when they talk about their fearless leader, a gem of indomitable spirit and bravery, they're talkin' about me!
>the mighty peridot!
>JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM

Attached: mr5qhynhz8d21.png (1000x1000, 1.05M)

I'd fuck this greg/steven fusion desu

Attached: bear sweating reaction.jpg (400x400, 35K)

well, this is what the writers wanted it to look like. not what it logically would be like.

small tits make for "vaguely curved blob chests", user. and for that matter, so do medium tits when covered by a comfortable bra and loose fitting shirt. (and that's not even considering the pancaking brought about by sports bras). you'll have more reasonable expectations if you stop basing your perception on what boobs look like from fucking cartoons

Attached: sportsbras.jpg (626x348, 20K)

He’s the new messiah

'es not the messiah, 'es a very good boy

t. wrote this with cum stained hands after sipping an extra large diet coke from McDonalds

Can someone read this out very loud

Oh shit. I remember this girl. Whatever happened to her?

Attached: 1561679898794m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Attached: 1485389323401.jpg (674x697, 406K)

He can be both.

Hmm, when you put it like that...

Chance the Rapper is awesome desu

Turles the movie: featuring Californian artists