Prediction blog is out

Prediction blog is out
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2019/07/death-battle-predictions-aang-vs-edward.html
5 verdicts
2 went to Aang and 3 went to Ed
Basically everyone agrees that its a close one that could go either way depending on how fast Ed goes for the kill

Song is out
youtube.com/watch?v=vDbu1vnCFHo

Attached: Aang VS Ed.png (800x450, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonzord
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mechagodzilla_(Millennium)
youtu.be/iYDQMZMwT8g
mega.nz/#F!PsNG2QIR!awu3jvYLfBQdJU5ntLE84g
youtube.com/watch?v=HhwRcEM8kJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-_nffof1nvA
imgur.com/gallery/KanH2CE
youtube.com/watch?v=8IArbWR6XSs
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Simon_Belmont
thegamingnewsguy.blogspot.com/2016/10/death-analysis-sabrewulf-killer.html
lswan62.blogspot.com/2016/03/death-prediction-alucard-vs-dio-brando.html
youtu.be/Kj5pDU-Rop8
lswan62.blogspot.com/2016/03/death-prediction-alucard-vs-dio-brando.html?m=1
deviantart.com/kamizephyr/art/Ike-VS-Siegfried-Prelude-690695658
deviantart.com/jjsliderman/journal/Kung-Fu-Panda-Revision-Thread-788963510
youtube.com/watch?v=SbY7XRKFUtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>death battle

Attached: 1498496723250.png (106x190, 29K)

I can't even think of a scenario where Ed can possibly win against the Avatar State.

I just skimmed but did no one talk about how Aang can fly and Ed cant?

Hmm, conflicted, I hate Avatar fans, but also hate people who come to Yea Forums to talk about how anime is better.

>Ctrl+F Fly
Huh, they didn't consider that

>Last 12 seconds of the actual song is a riff from Avatar
>Remaining time is probably just Momo somehow surviving the fight

YouTube crap isn’t Yea Forums retard.

That's like saying we couldn't have Double King threads

How can Ed hurt Avatar state Aang?

>How can Ed hurt Avatar state Aang?
Technically if Ed can get his hands on him he can 1 shot but really there shouldn't be a way that happens

>death battle
>Edward
>rooster teeth

Well, Ed's dead. This is maximum cope from KV.

>hurr le philosopher stone
except they don't factor in using himself as a philosopher stone does harm to himself. equivalent exchange. where is he drawing the power from? death battles are retarded and this one is pretty damn retarded.

>this isn't Rooster teeth put some character that is famously played by the VA they recently fired.

Anyone who doesn't think this is a petty display by Rooster teeth is deluded.

It was a demanded and thematically appropriate match since season 1
It had to happen eventually and Ed would've likely had to fight Joseph Joestar or Eren Yeager if it wasn't Aang

I just that Aang gets a second match against the Wakfu kid somewhere down the line. I'm not sure why they caved to fan demand for Aang vs Ed and not for Mewtwo vs Silver.

This. The Avatar State is a force of nature fueled by an all-powerful spirit. How does some guy with an arm sword even compete.

Ben didn't do Mewtwo vs Silver because as a "Psychic vs Psychic" match
It fails because Silver only has telekinesis, nothing related to the actual mind hax shit people would expect

>supporting deathbattle: Kickvic coping edition.

>Vic Mignogna's most known and famous character
>faring well in a Rooster Teeth production.

KEK. Ed is DoA.

Yeah, but it was way more popular than Mewtwo vs Shadow despite lacking the thematic qualities they love to harp about. And Ed vs Aang has little in the way of power overlaps. I'm just making a point they they did this fight because of popular request but not the other one and it is strange for them to do. Especially since Ben made an entire image to explain his other choice.

Because alchemy is theoretically more versatile, the problem is coming up with a scenario in which Ed not only gets a change to be creative, but can actually put his plan into action. Highly unlikely against a literal god. But Death Battle is infamously stupid so who knows

>Ed vs Aang has little in the way of power overlaps.
Classical Elements vs Scientific Elements
West Using Eastern Spirituality vs East using Western Spirituality

no need to worry about it. Ed is losing, whether it's realistic or not

Is Joseph and Eren any more thematic?

Yeah, those are contrasts and not commonalities. That, and Aang and Edward's backstories have little in common either.

>those are contrasts and not commonalities.
wrong nigga its two sides of a coin

contrasts can work for themes
is why science vs magic is a thing
Also, Ed and Aang have a connection to a lost civilization. Aang's the last Air Nomad and Ed's the son of the last Xerxesian

But Death Battle's always emphasized what two characters have in common, not where they contrast in their character choice and selection. It's a weird departure. Ed's the son, not the last one. Might as well done Ed vs Tenzin and Aang vs Hohenheim or something like that instead.

Starscream vs Rainbow Dash were polar opposites
>Science vs Magic
>Treachery vs Loyalty
>Mechanical vs Organic
And science vs magic also applies to Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker and Jak vs Ratchet

>Aang's the last Air Nomad and Ed's the son of the last Xerxesian
nigga can't you read?

he probably did, its just that the whole he's the son thing instead weakens the theme

>Discussing the battle with a friend
>I bring up that Aang can literally fly
>Friend changes the subject
>No, fuck that, Aang can fucking fly, you’ve described a counter to everything but that up to this point
>Friend says range doesn’t matter, but refuses to elaborate
>Conversation quickly peters out
It’s like people are attempting to actively avoid acknowledging it. And it’s not even like he has an Ed bias, he’s a fan of both series, we both are

This.
It will be worse than the Tifa vs the Yang fight.

Well for one, the fact that it isn't Aang but a powerful force of nature. It's really hard to say whether Aang should be allowed to use it considering it's such a different entity. Superman doesn't get the feats of Calvin Ellis added to his side in a DB so why should Aang, in essence, get Roku's, and Kyoshi's, and all these others?

Ed can use alchemy to propel himself through the air with, say, a pillar or whatever. He's pretty ingenious and could think of some methods to fling projectiles that Aang couldn't easily manipulate. Your friend sounds dumb.

Aang can just destroy the pillar with Earthbending

That's like not letting Naruto use Kurama
Besides, we know for certain the Avatar State is being used
The song literally has the Avatar State "shine" at 2:37

Ed can alter carbon and make his shit out of metal. This is an established point of FMA.

How does that work anyways?
Could Aang hold down earth that Ed attempts to move? Is alchemy stronger than bending or vice versa?

It's not quite the same thing. When Naruto is actually cooperating with Kurama and has that cloak or whatever, yeah I'd think that's allowed because it's Naruto facilitating the mode. But when he loses control and the fox takes over, that shouldn't be permitted because it's no longer Naruto.

Same deal with the Avatar State. Most of the time it is involuntary and demonstrably NOT Aang in the driver's seat. He only takes proper control at the very end of the series - and with extreme difficulty. The extreme circumstances necessary to bring about that control should be factored in deciding whether he could actually evoke and control the AS against Ed.

He has full control over it in the comic

Pretty sure Ed can't turn this much space into carbon

Attached: 1562124046860.jpg (1067x1600, 383K)

The comic is also absurdly bad. If we take that into account we'd also have to give Ed all the absolutely retarded things alchemy is allowed to do in 2k3.

Why would he need to? It's a big display but not effective at taking out one pers

Ed is still vulnerable to fall damage

The nigga can and has made blimps. It takes two seconds to transmute a canon onto it to give him range while he flies.

It doesn't physically harm him you mong. It shaves years off his life but there's no immediate physical repercussion.

Here's my guess on how they'll end up playing it along with finishing blows. Though my knowledge of FMA is a bit hazy and I haven't kept up on the summaries

If they include Philosopher's Stone Ed, it will come down to a spirit battle. This will end with either Ed surging past all the previous Avatars and popping Aang's head akin to what he did to Pride, or Astral Aang crushes PS Ed.

If PS Ed isn't in then either Ed can close the gap and deconstruct Aang using his smarts and fucking with the elements so Aang can't bend them well, or Aang pulls a fatality like he did with Ozai where he constrains Ed's body and decapitates him / pulls a Zaheer

Attached: Ed vS Pride.png (800x576, 550K)

It also doesn't physically heal him completely
He only stopped the bleeding but needed to see a doctor

>rooster teeth giving Vic Mignogna's most famous character the win.

This is funny user.

he was in agony when he transmuted himself, making him a sitting duck.

It depends on how the fight turns out.

If it's close, but Aang wins- then fair play, it's a close fight anyway.
If Aang just stomps outright and Ed just flails worse than Magikarp, then yeah it's absolute cope.

On the off chance they let Ed win at all- I'll be surprised.

But then again- It's Death Battle, and I've never liked VS shit anyway. Only I clicked is because I know DB's done by RT folk and Ed's a Vic role.

because this is a petty burial done by idiots who waltzed themselves into a litigation case. They're maximum coping and seething.

You'd be in agony too if a chimera yanked a metal rod out of your guts and you had to use alchemy on yourself in seconds to sloppily drain away your life force to seal the wounds to avoid bleeding out. Stop glossing over the important details.

>If it's close, but Aang wins- then fair play, it's a close fight anyway.
>Avatar State.
>close fight

they'll just hide the cope by having Ed do all sorts of stuff.

Also a red-flag would be using Crow's new VA for Ed.

>Avatar State
>Aang can fly
>Ed needs to clap, therefore the battle ends if he loses an arm
>Bending is faster than clapping
I love Ed, but you're a fool if you think he wins this. All he has is one hit kills once he can hit Aang in melee and we both know DB will script shit so every fighter gets to show off, so a quick one hit kill won't happen.

>quick one hit kill won't happen
Jotaro vs Kenshiro and Spyro vs Crash

It's a squash match because it's the only thing saving them from litigation.

The lead 2D animator hinted the next fight will be hand drawn like Jack vs Afro
Hopes?

>All the verdicts siding with Ed only side with him because the chance he can take down Aang BEFORE he uses the Avatar State

This isn't how Deathbattle works. It's escalation and then usually the winner has more feats.

This is a burial, plain and simple.

DB is retarded and may take into account that Ed has a proven method via Pride of killing something along the lines of the Avatar state, a mass collection of souls in a single container.

except that manga/brotherhood ed never kills pride. hell the only reason he defeats Father is because they already undid everything he has done, and that's due to the reverse transmutation circle they learned.

The blog is slipping. Flight is a HUGE advantage that Ed can only imperfectly emulate. Creating a pillar or a blimp isn't going to give him the aerial mobility of an air nomad.

This is probably the first time I've ever disagreed with the blog.

The song also closes out on the Avatar theme, so odds are Ed is fucked.

Ed is the one that delivers the killing blow to Pride. The fact that he's reverted to a single, infant life is irrelevant to DB since Ed could just fucking step on the thing if necessary.

There are 10 last seconds of silence
Probably just to reveal Momo was still alive

Plastic Man vs Luffy

>Fight starts because Ed kills Momo
Death Battle why?

No it actually started with Momo crawling around and Aang just laughs and says he's too small
Ed mistakes that statement for him and yeah

>Because Ed is a Sexual Assault expert
Accept this as a burial. They aren't even hiding this fact.

If Ed fights Joseph Joestar or Eren Yeager in 2-3 years and wins, would that change anything?

Every time you say burial the more I stop caring how RT did Vic dirty and the more I think you're an autistic, stupid nigger.

>in 2-3 years
By then the lawsuit will be over and barring some literally miraculous revelations, Vic will have been cleared of wrongdoing.

>2-3 years
>implying Deathbattle won't be out of RT's hands by then.

>pitting Edward against a literal god
>but f-father
>when the best he's done was develop a hard counter against Father and win
hell it even took him Al's sacrifice to win.

If Aang is in essence getting every past Avatar at his disposal, explain to me why Ed can't get Al at least to talk to and hear advice.

Their souls ARE linked during the series proper, so in the very most technical sense they fulfill the same qualifiers that the past Avatars fulfill to be permitted as "part" of Aang.

Cant Aang literally no air Ed? Drown him by water bending into his lungs etc

i guess you could say he transmutes the water but in that case what about something he cant see. a small air bubble to cause an embolism

Odds of those seconds actually being Ed winning?

Death Battles are shit with faulty logic and poorly animated fights. But still Vic is a fag, so Aang should win.

Its probably Aang going AS or Ed going PS and duking it out with AS Aang in that astral realm place.

Also judging by how the song ends Aang seems to be taking it

Going off the song is dumb

Naruto vs Ichigo, Jack vs Afro, and Optimus vs Gundam made the verdicts clear by the end of their songs

>Ed: I don't believe in god
Oof, that's gonna make things awkward...

Death Battle did nothing wrong.

R Broly and Percygus vs Panty and Stocking

>PseudoGerman kid created by Asians
>VS
>PseudoTibetan kid created by Whites

Hi, SJW here, I'm a little confused who I'm supposed to root for, plz help.

>Aang: What's a god?

There are no SJWs on Yea Forums.

>The public reveal of Dragonzord vs Kiryu is on JDF's birthday
Talk about bad timing

Rate the music

JDF?

Jason David Frank
The guy who played the Green Ranger

I'm part of the Warren 2020 campaign. I was hired to establish an identity here before counterintel on /pol/ starts next spring. I'm supposed to have a post count of 3000+ by then. Though I haven't been able to figure out how check my post count yet, lol.

No, we just have the slightly (barely) more sane tumblrtots here on Yea Forums instead.

Becuase mewtwo vs silver is retarded and everyone knows mewtwo will win and is 100x more popular that Sliver and nobody knows Sliver other than Sonic fags

but he does believe in god

This faggot in the thread crying about "rt would never give Vic's character the win". You're the same idiot who didn't stop screeching about how they would give Ben the win, I just know it.

Why even bother? I'm no trump fan but he's almost certainly going to win.

But Yea Forums told me that the raw power gap between peak Aang and Ed Elric made this a laughable mismatch in Aang's favor.

>Scales to Hohenhiem who can block lightning.
these theoretical versus discussions were a mistake

Attached: upscale-270396537009211.png (564x724, 202K)

Lightning in Shonen is always slower than it is irl. It’s like saying Jedi move faster than light because they block lasers.

Dragonzord has a chance against Kiryu. Kiryu in terms Mechagojis is the weakest one.

Light/Lightning always get shafted in comics/shounen.
>VSBW are saying the battle's a stomp because Dragonzord is Large Planet level vs Kiryu as Planet level
wew lad

Ben getting the win was wholly dependent on whether Ben 10 is a bigger franchise than Green Lantern though.

It's going to be a stomp for Aang. Vicposting or no Vicposting, the gap is too wide, and Ed's greatest moment was an assist kill.

>Either being able to destroy a planet
The fuck?

>Kiryu is planet level
Then what the fuck is Heisei? Galaxy level?

He might be but in this case he's right.

>Aang goes AS
>Flies up
>Spams natural disasters until Ed and everything within miles is dead
>GG no reeeee

It's like Ed is fighting Storm from the X-men. Is Ed capable of killing him? Yeah, but it's more likely he gets annihilated by an earthquake/fireball/tornado or an apocalyptic combination.

>Large planet level
Okay. Walk me through this.

How did they decide Dragonzord is large planet as opposed to normal planet size?

Help me understand their madness.

What feat made them decide "okay. Tommy's mech? It can not only blow up Earth, it can blow up Jupiter."

When's the last time VSBW correctly called a match? I honestly think you can determine a winner just by picking who they think will lose.

The power... of Tommeh.

Music makes it really sound like Aang is gonna win
which is fair, kind of a shame tho, I was rooting for Ed

>Kiryu
>planet destroyer
as a goji fan I say what the fuck kind of shit are niggas smoking to say that

Godzilla scales really high and Kiryu fought him

Godzilla isn't one entity though.

The one Kiryu fought was in no way a planet buster. The godzilla that threatened to meltdown and blow up the planet was Heisei-zilla.

Also, Lord Drakkon is multiversal.

Ben lost that match though and he was far more relevant than GL ever was unless you believe HEATfags still existed and threatened to go AN HERO TIME on their asses.
Really the only match that seems like it was rigged out of malicious intent rather than just DB research being shit is Yang vs Tifa

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonzord
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mechagodzilla_(Millennium)

kiryu is "just" large country level, huh

>match is between premature balding vs manlet
wew

>Match is between a baldy that procreated with a brown waifu and a virgin with rage

Didn't they both get laid eventually?

but they both had kids?

Nah he banged Winry

Attached: Winry and Ed.jpg (1680x1050, 185K)

>no automail leg
user im sorry to tell you this but that's not Ed's kid

Attached: ``````````````````````````````````````.gif (600x450, 87K)

So is the battle out tomorrow?

Power Rangers fan here
Dragonzord isn't planet level
They've made terrible assumptions like making Lord Zedd planet level because he spun the Earth despite he required a macguffin to use it and when destroyed, never displayed that power anymore.
At best, due to the comic and Alpha-1 (barely survived a exploding moon) existing the Megazord at best is moon level (since it actually damaged Alpha-1) if you're very fucking generous to it with the scaling

For 1st members. Everyone else has to wait until Wednesday.

Going specifically with Kiryu
Dragonzord wins out in speed, experience, and stamina
Kiryu wins out in arsenal and weight
Durability and strength are trickier to determine
Dragonzord can survive a thrashing from the T-Rex Zord, Megazord, and being thrown into a mountain and with a few notes played on the Dagger it got back up like nothing happened
Kiryu can endure a few nuclear blasts from Godzilla itself and survived being shot down by a group of Mechagodzillas
Dragonzord is strong enough to help lift the Cayan Tower
Kiryu is strong enough to toss Godzilla (10,000 tons in this incarnation) by the tail and in one of the comics managed to ram into Ghidorah hard enough to make it lose balance

There's some guy from /trash/ who's been dumping them on a MEGA since M3U8 doesn't work

Katara vs Winry. Which one is a better wife? I say Winry because Katara is kind of meh.

>Death Battle Scores (no one-shots)

>Kirby
2-0

>Power Rangers
0-2

>Soul Calibur
0-2

>Street Fighter
3-6 and 1 trade (Haggar vs Zangief)

>Star Wars
1-2

>DC
15-7, 6 win streak

>Nintendo
1-0

>Marvel
12-17, 1 draw (Deadpool vs pony)

>Shonen Jump
4-3, 2 trades (Ichigo vs Naruto, Jiraiya vs Roshi)

Apparently Ben wants Meta Knight to fight Sparkster
Kirby is going 3-0 eventually

Long-runners broken down by season.

>DC
1-2
2-3
3-0 (Enter the dials!)
2-1
3-1
3-0

15-7 total, which gives DC the best win/loss ratio of any long-runner.

>Nintendo
3-2, 2 trades (Goomba vs Koopa, Peach vs Zelda)
3-2, 1 trade (G1 starter battle royale)
1-0, 1 trade (Bowser vs Ganon)
1-0
1-1 (So close to a losing season!)
1-0, 1 trade (Wario vs King Dedede)

This gives Nintendo a total of:
10-5 and a whopping 5 trades. They're win/loss is almost as good as DC's.

>If you lump Nintendo characters in with Smash characters:

The Mario vs Sonic matches become trades as does Cloud vs Link.

7-3, 9 trades.

And they pick up wins for Ramona vs Amy and Snake vs Sam.

9-3, 9 trades

BUT they also eat defeats from Dante vs Bayo, Mega vs Astro, and Sigma vs Ultron, pick trades with Metal Sonic vs Zero, and Mega battle royale, and Wily vs Eggman.

Which makes the Smashverse united team:

9-6, 12 trades.

Street Fighter is Death Battle's bitch

>Ryu dies to Scorp
>Ken dies to Terry
>Balrog dies to TJ Combo
>Cammy dies to Sonya
>Chun-Li dies to Mai
>M Bison dies to Shang Tsung

The only wins they have are Akuma over Shao Khan and a pity win for Ryu over Jin.

Blanka ate Pikachu. So there's that.

Bison lost to Kahn
Shang lost to Akuma
Vega vs Baraka or Voldo is inevitable
Sakura vs Yuri to a lesser degree

Because KI and MK have fatalities, so purely numerically, a guy that punches a dude's head off or rips a heart out is probably "stronger" than most SF characters.

>Justice League (counting only the core members)

2 Superman Kills
1 Hal Kill
1 Barry Kill
1 Batman kill
1 Diana Kill
1 Aquaman Kill

With Diana dying once and Bruce twice. So:

6-3, 7-3 if you throw in Dr. Fate who does have JLA membership.

>Avengers

Cap and Hulk are the no-hopers earning 2 losses for the team. Carol should be fired with 2 deaths and no wins. Thor has one kill, one death. Tony, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Hawkeye have 1 kill each. So:

4-5

If you go expanded roster (who the fuck isn't an Avenger post-Bendis?) then they get a win for Spidey but two losses for Wolverine and Namor for:

5-7

>3 went to Ed
Fucking how? Don't get me wrong, I think FMA is the better series, but there is no way in hell Ed could beat Aang.
>Aang has faster movement speed
>Aang has faster reaction speed
>Aang's bending is faster than Ed's alchemy
>Aang is more durable
>Aang's bending is more destructive
>Aang has seismic sense
>Aang can disarm Ed's alchemy
>Aang has all the knowledge of the previous Avatars while in the Avatar State
>Aang can fly
>Aang has superior range
>Ed could never touch Aang to use destruction alchemy

Attached: 1428763668817.jpg (467x488, 81K)

They went with the assumption that Ed could win before Aang activates the Avatar State

Aang could run on water, redirect lightning, and use seismic sense without the avatar state. I just don't see how Ed could get in on him.

Winry most definitely. Smoking hot, fun, engineer master, built her man's prosthetic limbs

she's also violent, compared to the gentleness of Aang and Katara's relationship

Attached: 2c347a994402c1e21c2d3d0e8d2eb7a91c6d2dfd_00.jpg (512x288, 17K)

>How?
Because the smart researchers like Swan got promoted while the dum-dums got left behind.

Which is fucking stupid. Aang blinks and he goes Avatar state.

Technically Swan was there since the beginning so naturally he got promoted when the whole team got promoted
The only people from the new G1 blog who got the offer were two guys

Remember when Jotaro lost against Kenshiro under the reasoning that Jotaro wouldn't just time stop barrage Kenshiro to death?

Ed should win because he shits on Aang hard before AS and even when Aang goes AS Ed isn’t completely helpless

youtu.be/iYDQMZMwT8g

>Ed vs Aang w/o Avatar State is an open and shut case. Aang cannot harm or take a hit from Ed in his base form and their speeds certainly match up to each other. All Ed needs to do is land a single hit on Aang and the match is done

>With Avatar State things get a little trickier as Aang has the stat advantage with his elemental abilities. With that being said I still think Ed could be able to take the victory so as long as he plays his cards right. All of Aang’s elements are well...elements. Things that can be transmuted and messed with. Ed can manipulate the environment to shut down all of Aang’s options. Furthermore Aang’s physical durability is not boosted by the Avatar State, meaning Ed can still get in and one shot. Of course getting around Aang’s powerful elements is no easy task, but the speed and general on the fly thinking Ed is known for can help turn the tide in his favor. This is all assuming Aang can even get the time to pop the Avatar State, as Ed can always one shot him on contact, making the Avatar State itself not that relevant in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 89032E80-4310-4BEA-9282-96CD0CD7E4BB.gif (500x275, 970K)

It isn't, peak Aang could one-shot peak Ed.

because Jotaro is durable as fuck and his mirage clones would give him time for it to pass

That relies on Jotaro immediately not just time stopping and beating the shit out of him with Star Platinum though.

As Dio demonstrated when he got punched during TIME STOP ZA WAR-- the time stop does take a little activation time while Ken can turn on his intangible ghost mode at will.

Assuming that Jotaro does get off ORAORAORA before Ken goes intangible, Ken would just turn it on afterwards. He's durable enough to live through one barrage.

Not gonna happen, but Ed could possibly turn Avatar State Aang into a Philospher's Stone and kill him by using up every single Avatar soul.

FUCK OFF!

Are they actually clones or just afterimages? If they're after images they would disappear during stopped time.

>Ed should win because he shits on Aang hard before AS
Aang can beat Ed without the Avatar State with only air bending. Ed would never be able to even touch season 1 Aang, let alone peak Aang.

Proof

Attached: 3243215782.webm (998x556, 445K)

Attached: 1523189450124.webm (848x480, 1.36M)

>Aang can beat Ed without the Avatar State with only air bending.
This. There are more interesting matchups you can make with FMA or avatar, such as
Sozin Comet Ozai vs Mustang

The answer is very simple if you put them on a tier list.

ED = Block leveler, multi block leveler at best

Ang = Block leveler, city or multi city leveler if he tries.

Ang wins easily. He just has to use his wind powers and throw Ed against concrete multiple times.

Pathetic.

They're made out of his ki so who knows. Ki is basically magic in FOTNS given all that it can do.

I sure hope my favorite fictional character beats the other.
There's no way I could enjoy my favorite cartoon unless it beats the cartoon I don't enjoy.

Mustang only requires a snap, so his lack of windup for everything from room-filling blazes to frying your eyeballs is too much for even comet Ozai imo.

That explains why you feel the burning need to participate in these discussions. A lot of snooty bitch faggots just show up to remind us how beneath them it all is, but thankfully not you, friend.

I need to know where to find this guy when the links go live, user.

RWBY general in /trash/
Here's the link to the MEGA
keep in mind, it won't go live right away
Cage vs Falcon got delayed due to troubles uploading

From the deleted thread
If an Avatar knowing metalbending and bloodbending worked with Al, could they eventually learn Soulbending?

Dan also lost to Mr.Satan

I blocked out the memory of the fight because whoever the fuck writes death battle can't do humor for shit
it hurts to watch

Counting Kirby as it's own thing, that would give it a score better than even Justice League and the 2nd largest streak after DC.

It's bullshit to put poor Sparkster against Meta Knight though. His jetpack doesn't even work right in most of his stages.

Another contender for that streak is Metal Gear
Composite Snake Eyes vs Gray Fox might be close and having an actual Metal Gear fight would be cool

Has Aang ever been shown to metalbend ever? I don't think he has but if so then this fight would be over before it even began.

He can't, but he can do this.

Attached: 1537184590579.webm (640x480, 1.23M)

If they composite Aang with his Korra appearance then it wouldn't be a stretch to say he can metal bend, even if it was never shown.

Last minute prediction
The 2D match Luis hinted on twitter for the next time is Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown

Ben pointed out on twitter that Aang can't metalbend Ed's arm
I don't see why that's a problem when his normal fleshy arm can just be crushed by a rock

Soon

has it been leaked yet?

The Gaming News Guy here - just saying that we all think this matchup is close and could go either way. Personally i think Aang wins

Swan's also writing the next DEATH BATTLE i beleive based on what pepole said

HOW THE FUCK DOES ED SCALE TO HOHENHIEM? Hohenhiem was the 3rd strongest character in the series besides Father and fucking God. Ed isn't even in the Top 15 best fighters in the series how can you possibly scale him to that?

Attached: 1542077358372.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>people talking about anag flying
>people talking about Fm using blimps and shit

>nobody is talking about Full metal using anags body and older reincarnations including snag as a living stone stones

k

Nope. They upped the security on the site so it's harder trying to grab the file link.

I've honestly gotten to a point where I'm just flat disregarding anyone who tells me that Ed could give AS a close battle or even win against it.

Aang can't metalbend but Ed can't use Alchemy without both arms.

Roy also has special gloves that Ozai could just destroy.

The actual hell is up with that video title

Because Aang is going to stand around for 20 minutes to watch Ed draw an elaborate circle and then willingly stand compleatly still in said circle long enough for all 1000+ of his past lives to turn into jewelry.

>Scales to Hohenhiem
>When he never actually won a fight against a homunculus without help and couldn't beat father without him being severely weakened.
right.

>prediction blog
Literally who the fuck cares about some random fucking blogs what the actual fuck is this thread what the fuck happened to Yea Forums

They probably forgot to set the title when uploaded and it defaults to the title of the file

Ed just needs to clap, as shown by his fight against Pride and when he turned himself into a stone. But it doesn't fucking matter, because there's no way Ed can ever get close.

Title got changed

Simple, Aang opens up a crater that huge, Ed falls in incapable of grabbing anything. Ed splats, and Aang for good measure closes it.

Imagine this happening to Ed but Aang is doing it. Ed can't touch air and has the oxygen ripped from his lungs. Sorry about the shitty music I can't find a regular clip. youtube.com/watch?v=-_nffof1nvA

Assuming he isn't restrained he'd just smack him out of it. Unless Ed also learned how to pull stuff without clapping at peak.

Also Ed can manipulate oxygen as well. Mustang does it.

>animation isn't related to the cartoons board

Based retard.

Mustang uses special gloves that create sparks when the material rubs together allow him to use his alchemy, which is why when Lust destroyed them he has to use a lighter. Ed doesn't have that

Pretty sure mustang is using a one of a kind secret alchemy that can't be copied.

>Toph can react to Naruto levels of speeds

she's dead before she even knows what happens

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Aang will die to make up for Toph's win

Apparently the next battle is suppose to be a character that AkumaTH has already made a sprite for. He's done the sprite for Toph in Toph vs Gaara, and I believe he's done some sprites for DBX. There's also a fuck ton of sprites he's done in his free time on his Patreon and shit.

Exactly. Rock lee would absolutely destroy toph and he Lost to gahara.
Avatar is still the better series though, naruto was only good until the end of Chunin saga.

user I hope to god you are correct because if you are my nut would penetrate the stratosphere.

Death battle is my guilty pleasure.

Attached: 1563753281513.gif (498x322, 1.07M)

I'd fucking hope for that to happen though people are saying that Donald vs Daffy could happen too.

I went with that because Travis doesn't have any good sprites and Scott doesn't have a good model
They're both stylized so might as well hand draw them

Hoping it doesn't take too long for the battle to be uploaded to the MEGA.

What time is the battle coming out on rooster teeth?

10 minutes ago.

well fuck

Aang won
Next fight Lobo vs Ghost Rider

How did he win? Was it with Avatar state?

That’s what I hate about vs shit. They poorly apply real world science and physics to a medium that has no regard for either. Then tries to apply these poor metrics across different universes, where things clearly work a bit differently. It’s mildly irritating as an actual scientist.

Yep

Very petty RT, very petty.

Tick tock Dial Dudes your penance is coming

>Fire VA
>shit on his most beloved character.
>shit on Crow more.

Isn't Lobo immortal?

I believe Johnny has a form of immortality too bust I'm not 100% on that. I'm just more curious if Zarathos will be a factor in the battle.

I think this all comes down to whether or not the Penance Stare works on Lobo, but I'm pretty sure there was somebody who resisted it by just not caring enough about what he'd done or something like that.

I think people stopped doing that post 2002 and also technically Ghost Rider is immortal too

Ghost Rider vs Lobo is a cool MVsDC Matchup

Deadpool Type of Immortality aka basically banned from Death.

I know Frank has just by just not feeling guilty about anyone he killed.
Wouldn't be surprised if there was more, the Penance Stare jobs a lot.

That's the one I was thinking about, and I doubt Lobo feels guilty about jack shit.

Is DC going to beat Marvel again or will they give the win for Marvel?

Could Lobo beat WW Hulk? Because from what I get when Johnny lost control of the rider in that. he could have beaten him, he just didn't because the Rider sided with the Hulk.

I'm probably the only person who wanted Silver Surfer vs Lobo due to sheer opposites but similar occupations and that weird Biker vs SoCal surfer aesthetic

Bullshit dont lie

I think Lobo fought Superman.

>Release soundtrack
>Ends with avatar style theme
>Aang wins

Fuckin shocker.

Everyone got a good hit in on Superman that's not saying much

Aang lost

He once broke Hal's constructs.

Lobo has specifically been referred to as Superman tier in the past.

Lobo is who you call when you need Superman but the boy scout is out of commission

The Nightwing vs Daredevil theme ending had the Daredevil theme and the Weiss death battle theme ending had Weiss's theme as the closing beats

I didn't listen to the music.

To add to that, Venom, Deadpool and Thanos have also tanked the Penance Stare.

I mean, doesn't that normally happen pretty often?

But who is cuter?

Not the badly unless nutting on scalp is your fetish

How would an automail handjob feel

At first I though this was about Lobo vs Ghost Rider.

Kek ghost rider wins that

Probably very pinchy around the finger joints.

Haven't seen Avatar, but is bending translated to raw power? For example, if an earthbender can lift a 10 ton boulder with bending, does that mean he as a person can lift that weight?

>does that mean he as a person can lift that weight?
No though some benders are physically strong as well as bending strong

Its on the MEGA now

Ed's last words was the satisfaction knowing he's still taller than Aang

>if an earthbender can lift a 10 ton boulder with bending, does that mean he as a person can lift that weight?
Nope, but technically they could make it look like they were

>Ed's last words was the satisfaction knowing he's still taller than Aang
But isn't adult Aang taller than adult Ed?

So like... even though Aang used Avatar state we all know he didn't actually need it right?

>Ed's VA is Crow's new VA

Blatant burial.

>he didn't actually need it right?
I'd lean towards saying had he fought the ranged game more yeah but and Avatar State sure does make it more definitive

Wait really? Damn

inb4 they use THAT panel to explain why Ghost Rider loses

>Ed lost
Prepare for Vicfags to start shitting the threads up.

Which one there are multiple retarded ones, but let me guess the Frank one?

What do you think?

not really. RT's cope is really funny to see. They'll be next in Litigation, though.

Would Ed beat Joseph or Eren?

I'm partial to this one

Attached: 6831012-img_20190307_051323[1].jpg (1080x933, 421K)

Last I heard Eren became fucking broken

Wouldn't destruction take him down all the same?

I feel like Marvel won't get a win for awhile, until they use Sentry or something.

Jesus fuck what is this writing?

The only problem I have with Ghost Rider vs Lobo. Isn't it kind of skewed in favor of Lobo as to win a Death Battle you have to kill the opponent, and Lobo is literally banned from the Afterlife meaning he can't die.

user’s lying... Ed was voiced by Alejandro Saab. Henry in RWBY and All Might’s Police friend Hero Academia.

>Jesus fuck what is this writing?
The previous panel is worse

Attached: D0-TvydWkAUXEH-[1].jpg (1024x416, 102K)

I wonder if it was a Vicfag or an Edfag?

But he isn't banned form ghost's rider hell. Then again he could just say he didn't give a fuck and win.

When was the last time the penance stare worked on a bastard who didn't regret shit?

Trying to find other panels where the stare fails
I found Thanos taking it and enjoying it imgur.com/gallery/KanH2CE

Attached: 3946e18b291a0220861a5f2b15170a5a2c456a55_hq[1].jpg (666x1024, 125K)

>Blaze gets frustrated, chains Lobo up, and literally drives him to Hell
>Blaze goes back to the surface world only for Hell to kick Lobo back out
In all seriousness, if Lobo loses I could see Blaze doing it by melting all traces of him in a Hell lake or something

WHERE WERE THE EDITORS

Deadpool and Venom both survived it

So it seems like the Penace Stare should be called the Jobber Stare.

Wasn't it just Symbiote biology and Deadpool's insanity that prevented pain?

True, but I'm just adding to the list of his failures

Attached: LezYLQk[1].png (768x1024, 1.59M)

Why would they do this to Ghost Rider
>penance stare won't work on him, as evidenced by
>got kicked out of hell, hellfire may not work on him
>able to fight fucking Superman

Attached: eo62r.jpg (421x834, 41K)

neither, probably a troll, trying to stir things.

How is Ichigo vs Naruto a trade?

Alright let’s be real it’s not but bad writing given it worked before

Attached: A8FBAFBF-8D54-4C70-9FE7-9B63D9DCB9D5.jpg (640x958, 121K)

WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS GHOST RIDER SUCH A FUCKING JOBBER

Attached: 1513313527524.jpg (1280x1280, 160K)

Of course they had a brainlet conclusion it was researched and written by a woman

Ed fighting like a retard while Aang is cool and calculated. Another stat machine fight. Gimme some shit like Nightmare vs Guts, Raiden vs Wolverine or Joker vs Sweet Tooth that actually had thought behind it

Ed just turns the air into poison which he’s done before

Attached: 2C5FB87E-A388-4F10-9FA1-FFA50AE61A35.jpg (640x983, 114K)

Because nobody could Google or read how penance stare actually works

Xavier vs Martian Manhunter eventually.

I believe it's because they're both Jump properties.

Fuck it my mistake it was fury

After Donte vs Noku.

Ed's best gas feat required a stick of dynamite and all he made was ammonia

>Deadpool's insanity that prevented pain?
The only reason the Penance Stare didn't work on Deadpool is that the spirit wanted to show him something instead.

DB is generous as fuck to Avatar feats

Gaara is fucking hypersonic

And Aang can just filter out that poison like Roku did to save his Island. Plus Aang can just fly out of it. Or you know, just cut off Ed's fleshy arm before he even uses Alchemy.

>What are contractual rights?

It's the same reasons Scout's VA couldn't perform in Tracer VS Scout.

2k3 isn't canon where as the Avatar Comic is

>same reasons Scout's VA couldn't perform in Tracer VS Scout
M8 Scout was willing to do so they had just already recorded before Scout VA found out about it

>Its just 3 minutes of them screaming in agony
>Song is called Brain Pains
>Its akin to Curb Your Enthusiasm's theme

>I regret nothing
"Don't regret being there the day your family was murdered? No?"

And it still wouldn't be able to go through without Valve's legal consent.

>And it still wouldn't be able to go through without Valve's legal consent.
You do realize the guy streams and people pay him money to say lines right?
youtube.com/watch?v=8IArbWR6XSs

Exactly. Even if he is fine with how he is now he clearly hates the fact he was too weak to defend his family. Baht, in his mind, is his unforgivable sin.
But nobody cares about ghost rider in the marvel HQ so they just job him.

i don't watch DB that often but er since when was this a thing

Attached: Screenshot (452).png (1366x768, 1.14M)

>There were actually people who thought Ed could win

Attached: 14127482359.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

He could voice the entire script independently of DB. All the fans have to do is overdub the DB with his own lines. It's the only way they could legally skirt around a lawsuit.

Mario vs Sonic 2 which was their 100th episode
They always had the avatars designed out, only until that episode they've been used in the main show

Mario vs Sonic, their 100th episode.

They got JYB to reprise Ichigo
Their solution was to credit him as Adam Park, link his page to Wikipedia's entry on frogs, and pretend it never happened
Same went for Sigma

Exactly, and the VA was 100% willing to do it even though the outcome was bullshit and scout totally should have won

So has the definition of how the stare works been retconned entirely?

They figured the loophole years after Scout vs Tracer

Ghost Rider is a jobber but should win on paper

I'm already anticipating the worst on how Johnny could lose
Like if Lobo literally pisses his head fire out

that would be in character for lobo though

>Second win for Avatar
>DB conspiracy theorists
>Vicfag conspiracy theorists
Alright boys, will this garner more salt than Ben vs Hal?

How masochistic is Lobo?

Eren may or may not be immortal. We're still waiting for the next chapter to tell us for sure.

Probably not since unlike the Toph win this one is legit

Depends how you mean. The result wasn't as much in question as pretty much everyone agreed that if Aang hit the AS button the match was over. Its more the timing given the whole vic thing and this seeming like a mismatch.

knowing Death Battle they'll ignore the Penance Stare foibles and just go with the literal definition of "The Penance Stare isn't if you feel guilty or not, it's all the pain and sins assaulting your mind and spirit". But Ghost Rider doesn't need the Penance Stare since he has the ability to enchant the concept of vehicles and could just go hotter than the sun to burn Lobo

Attached: 9ZimVu1.jpg (1200x1836, 556K)

It's a reasonable conclusion, but a stupid matchup like most DBs. I don't know why they keep doing this then when they have a close one they usually choose completely wrong. Worse even, they have lopsided matchups where they somehow choose the obvious loser to win. DB is pretty shit overall and not sure why people watch it.

it doesn't because a Yea Forums character won

this was a legit win. but the toph one was bullshit. Gahara could actually kill toph before she even started bending.

>but a stupid matchup
How so it's classical elements vs modern elements? West VS East

From what I've heard, even Marvel doesn't respect Ghost Rider enough to do that. So they just rename him Ghost Jobber already.

Aang vs Ed has been requested since the beginning

Certainly, but the power scale of Ed isn't close to Aang, and immortal Avatar of his world. It's like putting up Daredevil against, idk, some blind godlike being just because they're both blind. It's really obvious who wins so why make it?

Who are these dumb people that thought Ed could win?
>Looks up at Thread
Oh I see. Ok then disregard this. If that's their actual reason I'm good.

People actually thought Ed can keikaku his way to victory
Hell, the G1 blog gave the 3 votes to Ed and 2 to Aang because they assumed he could finish Aang fast enough before the state could activate

Link to watch the battle?

The blog isn't usually that fucking dumb what gives

A Yea Forums character that most people like you mean. Never forget Yang vs Tifa.

This is some dumb shit right here. Death Battle only gives that kind of treatment to characters they have a bias for, and it's clear they have an Avatar bias after Toph vs Gaara so no, that's dumb.

Some of the members didn't participate this time around
The most concrete verdict sided with Aang though
Also gonna be the case for next time if they're still tired of Marvel vs DC

That's it Yea Forums stop calling me Ghost Jobber or else

Attached: tumblr_oy5ksjHR9V1snqz51o1_1280.jpg (1280x1418, 224K)

Blog Member here. The reason why pepole thought that Ed could win is if his base form was faster then Aang then he could touch him and kill him with destruction. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. Personally i think it's a dumb argument.

*Puts on blindfold*
What now Toasty?

Correct me if i am wrong i beleive that verdict was from Malcolm Belmont which is me.

I think part of that depends on how often the Penance Stare definition is violated

Hey man, it was purely hypothetical and no one actually calls you that, Ghost jobb-Rider.

The other members of the blog are hyped for Ghost Rider vs Lobo so that shouldn't be a problem

Calling it right now. Somewhere down the line they are going to have Korra VS Storm (black ladies with elemental powers) and have Korra get stomped.

>if his base form was faster then Aang then he could touch him and kill him with destruction.
But Aang is literally about playing keep away and reading his opponent to dodge. glad to see the sensible approach won in the end

I don't think so
Though i was rooting for Ed, i can totally see why he lost considering Aang has so much more sheer power than him

If you're not lying
Did you guys seriously forget to include flight as one of Aang's advantages?
Also how often do you go these threads along with predictions for now regarding the upcoming matches?

The most likely Avatar Matchup now is either Katra vs Juvia from Fairy Tail (which Katara loses) or Zuko vs Shouto

Honestly, what's so impressive about Joseph besides that he can keep up with Wamuu/Kars? Did he do anything else that was really impressive besides luck his way out of death?

If Storm is ever going to be in a Death Battle it'd be her fighting Weather Report from JoJo or Weather Wizard

Well I guess we know which side of kickvic Aang is on

>Katra vs Juvia from Fairy Tail (which Katara loses)
Only cuz Katara has NO POWER FEATS. Like, I'm being honest here. Katara is easily one of the weakest characters in Avatar besides Sokka. Her only trick is bloodbending. Nothing else she has puts her above most other characters in power as opposed to Aang or Toph. I think it was unintentional, but it's notable how little showings she has of raw power.

Avatar makes a very distinct difference between what Aang does and actual Flight (Legend of Korra showed that with Zaheer). He's not actually flying (outside of Avatar State). He's just using the aircurrents with his glidfer.

Here's also proof i am a member

Attached: s3d3.png (1385x925, 633K)

So outside of the Avatar State - Flight doesn't play a huge factor
Being honest, i didn't know that Yea Forums was re

Being honest,i didn't know Yea Forums was reading the prediction blogs

Thoughts on Lobo vs Ghost Rider and Mechagodzilla vs Dragonzord?
Did you get hard info on if its just Kiryu or any rumors for possible matches down the line?

What's it like working with the rest of the team?

Personally Lobo vs Ghost Rider is an extremely cool matchup and one of the best Marvel vs DC matchups but i am not really invested in either charcter too-much.

MechaGodzilla vs Dragonzord is also a hype matchup though personally i would love to see a non MMPR Power Rangers charcter get into DB.

We haven't started that much research into Kiryu yet (but we have a few guests working on that).

Also for potential matchups the only matchups that DB have confirmed they are doing are:

Galactus vs Unicron
Ruby vs Maka
Wizard vs Boomstick
Dio vs Al.

I find it extremely fun, most of the members go way back - like a good few years or so i know them pretty well.

So its just Kiryu then and not a composite
Also which Alucard?

I'd say Katara was always meant to be around Zuko's level.

Attached: zuko-katara.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

Can i ask you guys a question - do you agree with the GL vs Ben 10 Prediction Blog?

Ghost Rider vs Lobo is cool, but I always wanted Ghost Rider vs Spawn

Aang still has the overwhelming mobility advantage though. Even if you ignore his "gliding".

Alucard from Hellsing.

LSwan's (writer on DB and the write for Ultron vs Sigma, Mega Man Battle Royale,Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan and the next matchup Lobo vs Ghost Rider) most requested matchup is Dio vs Alucard and he's done a prediction blog on it and Chad has confirmed they are doing it eventually

Galactus vs Unicron and Dio vs Alucard are hype

I want Punisher vs Dredd and Saitama vs Superman

True, we should have admitally put that in the analysis but we felt that both had a good amount of advantages/disadvantages

Not sure when but i am certain Punisher will get into DB eventually. He has a bunch of requested matchups (like a ton).

>Dio vs Alucard

Alucard overwhelms him straight up unless they use World Over Heaven DIO

Dude, the Ben vs Hal threads were a mess due to the unholy mixture of Ben Zoomers and HEATfags but yeah people agreed for the most part
If you're new, leave while you still can
Save yourself

Personal Opinion Here: Fire Emblem and Castlevania should be in DEATH BATTLE eventually

The Prediction Blog got a lot of heat for our veiw then Hal won. So much so pepole keep arguing about it in the comments despite it being more then 2 months since that DB

Aang, but Ed is a far more interesting character.

Yeah, I know she was supposed to be, but then she just kind of fell to the side and we never really got any feats from her showing that. She was a master, same as Zuko and Toph but she never got any showings really. It's weird for such an important characters. Korra had the same thing with Korra losing all her fights.

You can kill most FE characters with a Bronze Sword.

Just remember Battle was today.

I can see Aang won, but 2 questions?
>Did they give Ed a Philosophers Stone?
>Did they give Aang the ability to bend his alchemy

Also
>Lobo vs Ghost Rider
What kind of lop-sided bullshit match is this? Ghost Rider is gonna job HARD

Here's a neat image made by a drawfag from the Hal vs Ben threads
Lets just say Yea Forums literally had daily threads on it for 14 days in a row fueled by pure HEAT gloating and Alien X salt
It was a mess

Attached: 1560415602067.png (850x742, 33K)

>Firebent lightning likely travels the same speed as natural lightning.
so I guess that makes Zuko at least mach 500, sounds legit maybe he can shit on Roy after all

Attached: zuko_lightning.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

Someone brought this up but Aang's final line in the animation "i had no choice" contradicts with Aang's charcter because near the finale of Book 3 pepole kept telling him there was no choice - he had to kill the Fire Lord but Aang always responded "There is always a choice"

I'm still hoping for on
Joeseph vs Ed
Belmont battle royale
Alien vs the thing
Jason vs micheal or some other slasher with jason being the closest version to whoever he is fighting
Thor vs Thor, comics vs mythology

Attached: jason.jpg (667x1000, 69K)

He meant leaving Yea Forums
Stay too long and you're here forever

>Dio vs Alucard
Eh, cool matchup but Alucard clearly wins that. Aside from some characters, JoJo is relatively low power and Dio isn't even the strongest character there. Alucard is ridiculously OP.

I have been on Yea Forums for at least a year.

Where the fuck is the link?

Joseph vs Ed - I seen some pepole want Joseph vs Shikimaru from Naruto which i personally like.

Belmont Battle Royale - Personally if we get a Castlevania DB then Dracula vs Ganondorf or Simon Belmont vs Sir Arthur

>Ghost Rider is gonna job HARD
Oh, so the usual.

How durable is Simon, and I don't mean in terms "He can take hits from Dracula in gameplay" because if that's the case multiple FE characters have taken hits and been burned by Dragons in gameplay.

see

What about Utlimate Kars.

I feel like this actually points to DB being dumb again, but who cares. This is why fictional battles are stupid unless they have hard rules and limits.
Since when did DB actually know shit about the characters they actually "research"?

No stone and alchemy bending

There is a matchup i am certain will happen. A year or so back Ben Singer said the only reason why they haven't done Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers vs Saberwulf from Killer Instinct is because of the lack of matching Saberwulf sprites but now there is matching sprites so expect this fight in the nearish future.

Attached: jon_talbain_vs__sabrewulf_by_omnicidalclown1992_d9scpvz-pre.jpg (1192x670, 110K)

Link?

Katara defeated Azula twice, she's made huge spouts of water out at sea, disrupted the Dai Li army alone with a tidal wave. I think she's just a very situational fighter. If she just has her pouch she can't defeat Zuko but give her a good source of water and she could probably even take Toph.

Attached: eqkjVIH.gif (500x309, 495K)

Its Baraka vs Vega furfag edition
Its not a stomp but its an obvious winner

Castlevania is insane

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Simon_Belmont

Pretty strong, but nothing he did was really that impressive compared to some other characters. For instance, he's obviously not space-tier and can lose to a bunch of rocks. There's actually little evidence he was completely immortal since he felt the need to escape the lava and it was very clearly hurting him. So maybe he could compete with Alucard but I'm unsure. Base Kars wasn't as strong as the other two either since Joseph beat him pretty easily before he became Ultimate. Hard to rate Kars based on all of this.

oh boy here comes the memes

Is he that high because he killed death, or some other bullshit?

They gave Aang alchemy bending? So it was a fucking stomp then? Not that I gave Ed an advantage in this fight, but I know how Death Battle audiences takes shit and I hope they didnt MASSIVELY hype Aang just to make amends for Ben10

Yeah Jon beats Saberwulf handily and that makes sense thematically.

"Sabrewulf is the ravaging beast - a man who never was entirely good and gave into his own primal insistence whether it’s Lycanthrophy, Alcohol or Drugs while Jon has trained himself to be better than the werewolves and the monsters he fights."

From my prediction blog regarding the fight:

thegamingnewsguy.blogspot.com/2016/10/death-analysis-sabrewulf-killer.html

I mean, beating Dracula without taking hits sounds more insane than tanking hits from an excellent fighter.

I meant no alchemy bending

When are they making this?

Also who wins?

Attached: tvs.png (1280x722, 1.3M)

Not sure if Ben and co will ever do this but Jetz aka CVAnimation wants to do JoJo Battle Royale. He said so on DBC

Attached: Jojo's_Battle_Royale.jpg (1024x576, 676K)

Fire Emblem characters fight Dragon's though.

Travis suplexes his dumb ass

they need to make this one

Attached: Alita-vs-Raiden.jpg (750x421, 262K)

Depends if they take scaling to Todd's moon feat seriously

She's definitely not a loser like Korra, but I just meant in general she wasn't doing many impressive power showings. Like, the way she beat Azula was skillful and clever, but not a raw show of power which is needed to win a DB as there's basically not times I remember them ever saying "This character won because he is an excellent planner and would obviously be able to outsmart this guy using a string and some tape" but rather "1000 Mega Tons of Force! No way the other guy could survive it!." which isn't something Katara is known for.

>Using vsbattles Simon

Giorno wins because GER

Joseph is the wild card for somehow inexplicably pulling bullshit

In terms of FE Matchups. Personally i want to see Ike vs Seigfreid from Soul Calibur

Attached: dbe4drh-1a1a5aa1-ea27-48b0-820e-3954f344a7e1.png (960x541, 1.03M)

Shame best JoJo would lose

It really would be between Giorno and Johnny

Yeah, but they do it in a team canonically. More people than the player can use on the field even.

Correction 25,000 tons
Also Dragonzord can teleport but whether they'll take it seriously or not is a different story since its like Silver Samurai's teleportation ring in practice
Use it to get in and evade a fight rather than use one during the match itself

Joseph>Jotaro>Giorno>Jolyne>Johnathan>Josuke>The rest that I haven't read yet.

raiden fucking destroys alita

If you read the comic, would scaling Alpha-1's durability to the Dragonzord be viable?

Here I am, only on Part 3. Sounds like the Main Characters at least remain entertaining power wise.

Raiden annihilates

What even are either of their feats? Great idea besides that.

DB is generous as fuck to certain IPs

It’s like Simon belmont being FTL

Alita vs The Major

Also can someone who knows about JoJo tell me if Alucard can beat DIO? I just know Hellsing

Most definitely. The only scenario DIO has a good chance of winning is if they use World Over Heaven DIO. Otherwise he gets bodied.

please death battle just give me bugs bunny vs popeye it's an actually creative matchup for once you can do so much with the animation
read the manga. gally kinda stomps once she gets her upgraded body

Not really.
Everything aside, the right person won.
I have yet to see the fight but there is absolutely nothing Ed can do that would be effective against AS.

>Ghost Rider and Lobo already have sprites
>Make it hand drawn
Why?

He doesn't have a good way of putting down Alucard
He could mash Alucard up and dodge some of the stuff he does with time stop, but im pretty sure alucard could survive that

It's always weird that people think Dio was that strong. He really wasn't. The only JoJo he ever had a chance against was Jonathan because he wasn't willing to just beat his ass instantly. All the other JoJo's are not only more ruthless, but more bullshit hax as well. As proven when Jotaro kicked his ass.
Great villain, but he's not the most powerful villain. Which made him more interesting.

>Ed managed to draw a complete circle in a matter of seconds
Well that's BS, still at least they acknowledge the fact that Ed is pretty useless with only one arm and more so used to Avatar state as a means of explaining Aang killing Ed rather than making seem like he needed it.

Why does Swan think Dio stomps Alucard?

Aang is ridiculously faster though.

He made this blogpost 3 years ago
lswan62.blogspot.com/2016/03/death-prediction-alucard-vs-dio-brando.html

Could Kars absorb Alucard?

Yes, thankfully I'm one of the cool people who is personally invested in the outcome and I take the winner very seriously because if it's not who I want to win I'd feel personally attacked.

youtu.be/Kj5pDU-Rop8

>666K views

The moon feat doesn't matter when you remember that he survives the 10 stuntman beatdown and being thrown THROUGH a Building

lswan62.blogspot.com/2016/03/death-prediction-alucard-vs-dio-brando.html?m=1

He thinks Alucard can’t hurt DIO

Maybe, but the vampires he made were different due to the mask. Alucard is more traditional, therefore he might be superior. Kars could hypothetically absorb him anyways since only other Pillar Men seemed safe, so maybe. Assuming that Alucard's powers don't prevent that somehow, which most his powers do.

Seems like the other way around to me.

Even if you ignore this, Aang's reaction speeds are still superhuman

Attached: 839480338.webm (960x720, 1.39M)

This is some pretty bad reasoning. Like if he can do some of that shit why wouldn't he have against the Stardust Crusaders?

Who do you think wins each one?

Unicron probably. Doesn't he have some wacky background lore?

Maka wins

Dunno what lore they give their avatars. I think Boomstick is the only one with a gun while all Wiz has is a robo arm so there's that.

Alucard stomps

Didn't one of the researchers states that barring Schrodinger, there's no way Alucard wins because Alucard is literally unable to do anything with the existence of The World and is fucked if he ever unleashes all his souls?

>Maka wins
Bold prediction. Let's see what BS they pull by the end of the series since DB is literally postponing that till they can have Ruby win. Gods were introduced already.

You forgot Disney Princess Battle Royale the Musical

Endgame Maka went toe to toe with shit far beyond anything Ruby's been up against. Ruby winning would just be shilling.

Dio vs Alucard is ridiculous one sited

Who do you think wins the next two death battles based on a quick guess?

Jotaro was able to land some hits on Dio before he even got access to time stop powers. It'd only be a matter of time before DIO slips up and gets hit by a stray bullet that obliterates one of his limbs.

deviantart.com/kamizephyr/art/Ike-VS-Siegfried-Prelude-690695658

By next two you mean GR VS Lobo and Kiryu VS Dragonzord?

Lobo and Kiryu probably. Kiryu will be closer and will most likely come down to some climactic clash against the Absolute Zero Ray for the sake of battle drama.

Yet they're waiting for a chance to shill. What does that tell you?

Yeah i am betting on Lobo/Kiryu as well

Depends on how they decide to end the show with the immortal villain and two gods. If they have Ruby beat that through some BS, then yeah they'll shill it. Hard.

Wouldn't Dragonzord trying to rocket or teleport out of the way make more sense since it hasn't been shown to have a breath weapon?

Also given how Kiryu's Cannon takes time to charge (granted they could still recreate the final scene from its first movie by having it wire the Dragonzord up close)

It'll probably be silver eyes related so it shouldn't really be a factor unless they bullshit it to affect her

Again, giving a Main Character powers from a god, then having them beat an immortal/gods would be easy to shill. If the show allows it, DB will too. Depends on what they do with it.

Regardless there hasn't been much mention of RWBY ending soon has there? Unless they hold off Ruby VS Maka for a long time then its a moot point unless Ruby has crazy shit coming up

Would this be a good fight?

Attached: korra_vs_sakura_by_kira09kj_d5o0f6n-fullview.png (864x613, 675K)

No.

>No matter who loses, worst girl wins
No

Attached: 7fb8648ce4ad220669234b16d99274b4.png (617x566, 551K)

Well they wouldn't hold it off unless they knew they could make it close, and currently it's not even close. Ruby hasn't won a fight using her fighting skills in a long time. Not against villains.

What're their similarities? Besides being angry worst girls

he doesn't need a circle

>Steven (Post CYM, pre-movie)
>Star (Pre-Cleaved)
Which one wins? Steven doesn't have the CG's with him and Star is on her own too.

He does when he doesn't have two arms

No doubt, just so are Eds

Most of FE is just textboxes. What kind of feats are they gonna use, most tragic final words when they get killed?

Inspector Gadget vs Adam Jensen

They should do SpongeBob VS Danny Phantom VS Jimmy Neutron VS Timmy Turner

thats implying the avatar can destroy it.

What i see is this.
>ED turns aang into a stone
or
>aang goes avatar state and beats him

aang can fly but he needs a glider so staying out of Close combat isn't possible
ED needs material so transmuting bending isn't possible unless rock

Star because theyll have her use that death spell that bypasses defenses.

Depends, really in a pinch ed should be able to slow down his fall by using simply the components he has on hand.

Still waiting on Jimmy VS Dexter

Is that really a thing? Does it only work on organics or can it bypass gem tech.

Dexter either wins or loses based on "Ooooh what does this button do"

Attached: main-qimg-be1d05d0d2d42c37c1772e29eb803779.jpg (602x913, 228K)

Eclipsa used it on one of the solarians and Star would most likely know how to use it as well. If not that there are tons of other spells from that book that could probably do the trick

Charcters that are unexpectedly OP

deviantart.com/jjsliderman/journal/Kung-Fu-Panda-Revision-Thread-788963510

its broken as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=SbY7XRKFUtI

Man, magic is op as fuck. I guess Star would have to be nerfed for any potential DB then.

Nah. Star got btfo in her own show on more than on occasion. Its just against Steven she has a way to bypass his bread and butter

Unless they bring in Super Diamond Steven. That might be able to take her.

Having watched the video, I think Steven could dodge that. It's got a charge up time and the dude just stood there and took it. Steven could whack a shield at Star's head and knock it clean off. He's strong enough to disrupt Yellow Diamond's lightning

Attached: Change_Your_Mind_250.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

That was Eclipsa who needs a wand to do magic. Star doesn't need to chant magic or need a wand. I think she just says the spell names for effect.

Why would Steven think to dodge it instead of just popping out his Bubble or Shield which this Butterfly SHOULD go through

YD's lightning is more for against gems and her stomping on him was enough to put him out of commission. Star was able to bring in a solarian sized magic form in. Granted she lost but her dps output should be able to give her the win so long as Pink Steven doesn't show up.

Can't Star just open a portal and drop Steven into another dimension? Even if she can't kill him he's fucked with no way back unless someone can scissor him home.

Dunno, just spitballing here.

Was more showing that he's strong enough to knock the strongest caste of gem off balance.

Doesn't that require scissors? He could just jump real high away from her.

Star can open portals without scissors

>Fight begins
>Both try mindfuckery
>”AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!”
>Fight is a draw

Are there limits to where she can send someone?

None shown. Probably just that it has to be an actual dimension. I'd assume she has to be aware of the dimension location.

no because they'll do the same thing as this fight and use AS

Sakura is retardedly powerful.
I'm pretty sure she's like the third strongest ninja in the world.

Star doesn't know that spell

>But we have a few guests working on that
Kiryu has all of two movies. Just stream them all on movie night you lazy fucks.

>Still no mega
You guys are slipping.

>Fucking Carol Danvers no-sells the penance stare
I'm sorry GR bros, but the streak is going to hit 7.

I'm pretty sure it's already at 7.

Its been updated
Ctrl+F that shit
Its been out for hours

Not him
It also has a few appearences in the comics albeit very few

I doubt Avatar State is good enough to beat Sakura's creation rebirth and strength of 100 seal

Those Kiryus aren't even in the same continuity as the one in the battle. Plus they don't do shit other than show up and stand in the background.

They're still likely gonna composite them since it seems they won't do full composite Mechagodzilla so might as well go with anything that calls itself Kiryu and has the same design

I can't believe Ed is fucking dead

Also the IDW Kiryus have some feats
Surviving being shot down by a group of Mechagodzillas and helping Godzilla fight Gigan and Ghidorah (granted they may suffer from Origins Mewtwo syndrome)

AS aint gonna do shit against Naruto bullshit

Its literally magic aint gotta explain shit tier

Can you send a link?

what was the killing move

No and Sakura would most likely stomp because Naruto power levels. She basically just need to smack her once and she wins

Hopefully we get some less obviously lopsided matches at some point. No shit Avatar State was going to stomp.

Yeah it'd be nice to have closer matches again.

That element drill Aang was going to kill Ozai with before he stopped.

Lobo vs Ghost Rider seems to be a step in the right direction

>They are purposefully nerfing mechagodzilla as much as they possibly can to get PR out of the oxygen club

fug

I think people are selling Ed short
Aang should win but Ed has lots of stuff that put him on a closer level than a lot people are putting him him

How so? Seems like an obvious stomp for Lobo since he is basically asshole Superman.

Compositing Mechagodzilla is like trying to composite Utrom Shredder with the human Shredders

As much as he jobs outside of his book, apparently Ghost Rider has some broken shit in his own titles