Avengers: Endgame

This is the highest grossing movie of all time. Apologize now.

Attached: yys6qXbI_o.jpg (2048x1080, 1.14M)

I'm glad. This movie and the MCU up until then was a wild fucking ride. At least it deserves to be the highest grossing movie of all time and not fucking Avatar.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME.
jesus this movie needed a re-release the literal year it was released to this.

>Oh, more money to Disney we did it Marvel bros! we won!!

Attached: 1454300804144.jpg (484x502, 30K)

Humanity has fell.

Aw shit, it surpassed it? Fuck yeah! "Pocahontas in Space" can suck my fucking nuts.

It's kinda pathetic.

It's genius in its simplicity.

Avatar is Disney too, and out of the two I definitely prefer Endgame

stay SEETHING fa/tv/irgin

have sex

Apologize for what? Nobody here dislikes Endgame

you'd be surprised

At least Avatar didn’t rely on a decade of other glorified TV episodes to get its BO

Worse, Avatar relied on the 3D gimmick that fucking ruined cinema forever.

Fujos hate it because Cap's ending killed off their Stucky headcanon. Hulkfags dislike it because Hulk didn't get his "revenge" on Thanos. Incels hate it because Captain Marvel and other women are in it. Thorfags hate it because he was fat and depressed. Back to the Future fans hate it because of the time travel aspect that doesn't jibe with their own understanding of it.

I liked it though, it was one of those movies that was entertaining enough that I didn't realize that it went longer than 2 hours, and they gave Steve and Tony their appropriate send-offs.

Shouldn't the fact that you need 20 movies of knowledge bite Endgame in the ass though?
Like unlike Avatar, you need to do MCU homework to get everything out of Endgame, I thought that would have lowered its chance

You're right, it relied on spectacle. It was definitely visually impressive, and still is in some respects, but everything else is just standard fare.

Apologize to who

Just because it's/co/-related doesn't mean Yea Forums's retarded opinions are Yea Forums's most of us knew it would beat Avatar

Newsflash retard DISNEY OWNS AVATAR TOO

I still think Avatar was undeserving of that gross. The "stars were aligned" perfectly for the movie to succeed. It came out in December 2009 as the final "blockbuster" of the year. Its competition was a live action Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and Sherlock Holmes starring RDJ. Then in the 1st quarter of 2010 the only movie worth watching was Book of Eli in January and Shutter Island in February.

It literally had no competition.

Avengers Endgame was competing with overall superhero movie fatigue (Shazam and Captain Marvel had just come out) and Disney was competing with itself with Dumbo still in theaters, Aladdin and Toy Story 4, then other movies like MiB international, Life of Pets and Detective Pikachu all movies that rival the demographic Endgame would cater to.

It had to beat Titanic and fucking Avatar to get there, two of the shittest films ever made. Gross obviously doesn't mean anything.

>overall superhero movie fatigue
For fucks' sake, this isn't really a thing.

Avatar was a far better movie. I hope JimCam gives it a director's cut re-release in IMAX over Christmas out of pure spite.

DKEKS BTFO! WHERE'S YOUR SNIDER CUT NOW?

You really just need to watch Infinity war. You get introductions to most of the characters as they meet each other for the first time.

Ya know what? Good for the MCU.

Attached: Not Bad.gif (480x270, 1.07M)

Just gonna leave THIS here. Feel free to reply your autistic butthurt messages.
Also reminder both films are shit and both fan bases need to hang yourselves in your parents garage.

Attached: 1563676581068.png (686x333, 37K)

Both are owned by disney so I await avatar 2 making more then both and people talk about how disney got blown the fuck out by disney's avatar 2.

Over 2.8 billion? Damn, that's a lot of green!

Attached: Money.gif (450x338, 986K)

Since it was distributed by fox it would be funny to see james ask disney to let him re-release it to make more money.

Please mr Iger, let me make more money then you.

Avatar fucking sucks and deserves to be forgotten MAHVEL ALWAYS WINS BAYBAY

Until Avatar beats it when it re-releases again in theaters in preparation for Avatar 2.

Kinda sad you actually care. I'd tell you to get a life, but I know you aren't capable.

Did it finally pass that last $7 million.

avatar made bank cuz it was pure eyecandy

endgame was carried by the previous 22 or so movies