Did anyone go see it? How was it?

Did anyone go see it? How was it?

Attached: untitled.jpg (259x384, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4PofrJqEQv0
youtu.be/Q0ukS1ceZa0
youtu.be/atc8RAtl-Ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was just the original movie with less songs and emotion. Voice acting was fine, but the movie was too realistic and rigid for its own good.

bump

About a 3rd as good as the original, just a cash grab like you'd expect

>This movie will most likely be James Earl Jones last role

Sucks man

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

They ruined just about everything about Scar. Rafiki was about ten times as less lively and memorable. Pacing was all fucked up. Sounded like Donald Glover was phoning it in to me as well.

New hyenas also sucked massive dick compared to how memorable and animated the originals were.

This sums up what I thought of the movie:
>Hey. Let's take a beloved Kids movie and redo it in photorealistic CGI and take away all the charm and beautiful and vibrant animation the original has and replace it with dull murky and dark scenery, and have the characters walk in a straight line through this scenery and have it barely change for most of the movie.
>Then take the iconic and inspired voice acting and excellent singing and replace it with a modern cast who phone in their performance for most of the movie and miscast half the characters.
I just wanted to leave the theatre, go home, and just watch the original movie.
Even Aladdin had more redeeming qualities by at least trying to do something different.
This is as bad as Beauty and The Beast's remake. Shot for shot but worse and unsettling.
If Mulan is this bad that's it. I'm done. I'm not taking my family to watch these anymore.

He agreed to this role. Let this be his legacy.

My local cinema has the movie sold out this weekend. I literally dont know what to think. All my friends, some with kids, have shitted on Disney making this. It's like captain marvel and these other remakes. People watch them but dont say shit about them. Does anyone know anyone excited about this? This is a legit question and I am not being snarky.

All of my family members and friends all agree that all of these live action Disney remakes are complete trash. Yet I see comments in reviews and video clips of these films actually defend these shitty movies, I was convinced maybe that they were bots by Disney to give those products more attentions and buzz..... Until my roommate got back from the new Aladdin and genuinely enjoyed it, I asked them why and unironically he said it was more realistic when I showed him clips from the original he says that he liked them about the same. These things have actual genuine fans, I hate to break it to you but it is true. From that point on, I keep waking up up to his alarm ringtone to DJ Khalid's and Will Smith's remix of Friend like me and the nu-Whole new world EVERY FUCKING MORNING. Pic was my genuine internal emotions waking up to those garbage songs everytime.
youtu.be/4PofrJqEQv0
youtu.be/Q0ukS1ceZa0
youtu.be/atc8RAtl-Ms
Please, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy if you actually know anybody in your social circle that genuinely likes these soulless remakes bully the actual fuck out of them.

Attached: images (32).jpg (545x563, 36K)

> Facebook Frog
Kill yourself

i didn't go see that shit. my normie family was talking about it but hasn't seen it

I just dont get it. By next year, everyone will have forgotten this remake happened.

Like were they excited for it?

You type like an angsty teenager describing his parents.

I only wish to know two things about the movie.
1. How does scar die
2. How terrible is Beyonce

Brand recognition.... The characters that are screen are already in the audience's heads before the film has even started so the movies don't have to do anything. Disney could actually unironically have Simba as a cub try to take a shit for two hours, have him age throughout the film and people would call that brilliant. The grip that Disney has on people is just inhuman....

interested as well

Hyenas eat him alive. Beyoncé is whatever. Donald Glover, Rafiki, the hyenas, and John Oliver were noticeably worse.

saw it online. pretty meh. the best parts were ruined imo. but that can be my autism speaking

forgot to add. the only good thing out of the movie was elton john's new song "never too late" but again probably my autism speaking

>Hyenas eat him alive
So just like the animated movie, for some reason I thought they would change that part.

They screwed up the best Disney villain song (Be Prepared)