Pick 3. They will protect you while the rest try and kill you

Pick 3. They will protect you while the rest try and kill you

Attached: Imp.png (473x470, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpBRXSoFJ4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ed, Rolf and Sarah

Ed and Rolf alone would do it, but if you're making me pick a third then Sarah. The rest are chump change.

My thoughts exactly. Rolf is strong farm boy, Ed has retard strength and Sarah to get him in line.

This.

>No one picks accident prone edd

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

who wins a fight between rolf and ed ?

Ed.

I only need one.
>put pebble in ed’s shoe
Bam

This

rolf ed and plank

Depends on whose angrier, or if Ed is pretending to be a monster

Ed never gets angry unless a pebble is in his shoe, but if it’s funny enough for him to brush off an angry Rolf in his ignorance, that’ll happen

Best squad, you're un-fuck-with-able.

Put a pebble in Ed's shoe and get Sarah to develop a crush on you and you could take over the world.

Yeah, obviously.

Hard mode: Which three would you pick if you couldn't pick Ed but you still had to defend against Ed?

Sarah, Nazz and Double D.

I'd replace Ed with Johnny.
Granted, Ed has retard strength, but it's also very likely he'd get distracted and won't bother protecting you, or worse, he'll actively harm you while under the impression he's helping.
Neither would I be too worried about having Ed on the opposite team if I have Sarah.
>b-but what about pebble-in-shoe Ed?
In that scenario neither foes or allies are safe.

Rolf, Plank, Ed

Unbeatable

Attached: zahurrdurr.jpg (256x256, 20K)

>Double D
Proper preparation and planning prevents piss-poor performance.
>Rolf
Strong, disciplined, and has berserker rage on his side.
>Kevin
Has wheels, and a man on a horse/bike is worth two on foot, plus he gets along well with Double and Rolf, and team cohesion is essential.

Attached: family-portrait.jpg (720x706, 114K)

Easy.
>Ed
>Rolf
>Jimmy
Why Jimmy? Sarah won't do shit to harm him. Rest is pretty much harmless

Rolf alone is enough but I'd pick plank and Sarah if I had to have 3

>ed
>plank
>kevin
you fools dont understand the political and social powers are just as important as physical within the profound community of the cul-de-sac

Attached: 1478232475600.png (250x250, 102K)

Rolf, Ed, and Eddy

Rolf, Johnny, Sarah obviously

Pick 3? Okay. Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. Somehow give Double D the notes from One + One = Ed, and the Eds full reality warping potential is unlocked, and they ascend to godhood. That, along with all the stuff necessary to bring out Ed's own power, maybe give Eddy some money to fuel that "Ray of Riches" thing he used on Jonny once, and whatever else.

The other kids don't stand a chance.

Double D, Rolf and Sarah

Ed, Edd, Eddy
Rolf, Nazz, Kevin
Jonny & Plank, Jimmy, Sarah
May, Marie, Lee

Which team wins?

Kankers

Why am I the only one who chose all three Eds?

Rolf
Ed
Naz for creepshots

/thread

Ed edd n eddy
Me and the e-bois let's fuckin go

Guys, I'm telling you. Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, with their power and knowledge from One + One = Ed, would be unstoppable! Double D is a genius that studied toon physics, and Eddy with toon physics was a natural born trickster god.

Finally, someone gets it!

ed is strong and unpredictable but ply him with buttered toast and he'll be kept in line
rolf is a work-worn farm boy and has likely been in his fair share of fights
jonny, when provoked enough, i think can pack a wallop.
the rest can't do shit but i'd keep an eye on jimmy.

Assuming everyone acts in-character, Kankers beat everyone non-contest. And Eds lose to everyone. Rolf seems like he wouldn't beat a little girl, so probably team Sarah takes this one. If you have Eds with either Double D or Ed pushed over the line, they're unstoppable.

I think Kevin once fought Rolf one on one (when Eddy hired everyone) and he seemed to be dominating. Rolf may be stronger, but Kevin probably fights more often.

Ed, Edd 'n Eddy together are very high-tier reality warpers, and both Ed and Double D are a force to be reckoned with when you push them past their breaking point.

Sarah is Ed's little sister and shares his ridiculous strength, and Jimmy was trained by Eddy while also being the type of fragile weakling who's "superpower" is always being the Hulk. Jonny and Plank can apparently make acorns grow into trees, meaning that they must have some weird link to nature.

The Kankers are walking natural disasters.

Rolf is also ridiculously strong due to his upbringing, but I'm not sure about Kevin or Nazz...

>Edd hard counters your entire team.

Replace Sarah with Nazz, otherwise Edd can turn Sarah and Ed on you.

Ah, but you forget, Ed’s got a whole bunch of stinky friends to repel Double D

Depends on how much meat Rolf has eaten that day or if you slight the son of a Shepard.

Double D owns a hazmat suit.

The best Ed can do is trap him in the infinite stinky hat combo.

But Nazz hardcounters everyone but Sarah and Jimmy, and maybe Rolf.

Stinky hat.

Rolf, Jonny and Kevin.

Ed would never fight Sarah, and Sarah would never fight Jimmy. Even if I picked Ed, Sarah and Jimmy, Sarah would fold the second Jimmy gets injured, and Ed's too good-natured to deal with the rest of the kids without a pebble in his shoe.

Edd, Eddy and Nazz are actually pretty weak by the show's standards, but maybe Edd could have some use if there's junk lying around. Eddy has the third-most resilience after Ed and Rolf, so... he could be a good meat shield?

Rolf's the second strongest character on the show and doesn't have any of Ed's hangups, Kevin has a set of wheels and is pretty tough himself, and Jonny has a lot of athletic skills.

Proviferious freeloader!

Shadow Eddy, Ed, Rolf

Attached: image0-16.jpg (692x469, 35K)

Stinky hat!

>Not Majin Kevin.

Give the Eds the toon physics they had from One + One = Ed and both Double D and Eddy are buffed to infinity because of Double D's intelligence and Eddy's scheming nature now being translated into reality warping superpowers. Eddy can just rip Sarah's mouth off or steal Jimmy's outline. He'd be an unstoppable trickster god.

Rolph, Double D, and Johnny
Got the brawns the brain and the wild card, come at me losers

Forget the pebble, gimme Lothar

Fuck, this is important!
Does plank come with Johnny?

Plank is always with Jonny. They count as 1 character slot.

Ed, not even close.
youtube.com/watch?v=CpBRXSoFJ4w

Let's say Kevin and Nazz vs everyone else.

How would Kevin and Nazz survive? What can they do?

The only hope would be Nazz talking them way out of this, but I imagine Kevin being the dork he is, he could sabotage it more or less willingly. Otherwise the boys beat the shit out of him while Sarah takes care of Nazz (I don't think any guy would attack Nazz aside of maybe Jimmy).

Should have used broccoli. Or soap.

What about a four-way fight between the Kankers, Eddy's Brother, Jonny and Plank, and the rest of the neighborhood?

Attached: 6c667a3bfd97718611830ff2da839163.png (365x229, 96K)

What if that one moment of intense pain for the first time in his life made Bro invincible?

Double D solos

any other choice is instant death

Came here to post this actually, i might swap out one of them for double d in case he has any inventions to keep me safe or whatever.

the scoundrel

Attached: 1560982894994.png (440x440, 144K)

whose stronger rolf or kevin?

Rolf. Did you ever watch the show?

Rofl by far. rolf>Eddy=Kevin