Vampires will be a product of a failed science experiment by Tony Stark

>Vampires will be a product of a failed science experiment by Tony Stark

>Blade will be a Wakandan immigrant

Attached: 3AEAB5A2-0C63-40AE-B09E-0E86FD7848C7.jpg (510x601, 48K)

>Vampires were born when Stark's anemia curing drug trial went wrong
>Blade is related Falcon
>Vampires want to use Stark tech to make everyone vampires by creating a contaminated flu shot.

Can we fucking talk about how they want skinny Ali when there is Michael Jai White just fucking existing being perfect for the role of buff nigga ninja?

Who are you quoting?

>when there is Michael Jai White just fucking existing being perfect for the role of buff nigga ninja?
I hate how White never seems to get any superhero roles. Dude is fucking perfect for that sort of thing. I hope he's Bronze Tiger in Gunn's Suicide Squad like how he was him in Arrow.

That said, Ali is literally perfect casting for Blade anyway, so it's all good.

Just bring Snipes back.

No Snipes
No Watch
Let's stand strong on this and get /ournig/ back

They should have used him and Adkins for Powerman and Iron Fist. Who cares if they're too old, they can both actually emulate a bunch of styles. White can act as well Colter, and anyone who's not a heroin addict can act better than Thrones boy.

his rectum.

was gonna say snipes is too old, but just checked and mah boi White is only 5 years younger. fuckin hell.

>
>They should have used him and Adkins for Powerman and Iron Fist.
This would've been cool actually.

I hope they're just ignoring Netflix Marvel entirely, so we can get a proper Luke and Danny team in the MCU.

Actually with WandaVision and Doctor Strange: MoM, looks like Papa Chthon and Varnae will be at the heart of Vampire lore, as they should be.

This

>hire actor who refuses to open his eyes

>they want to make this the new Raimi

DCfags if you are mad about Marvel beating your asses you don't need to larp as nostalgia fags, just spit out how parhetic you are.

Holy shit, now that is cringe.

Yeah larping fags are pretty cringe.

I like the way you think user.

>I hate how White never seems to get any superhero roles

Attached: michael-jai-white-in-spawn.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

How does Dracula play into Blade lore?

Attached: bela-lugosi-dracula-310x415.jpg (310x415, 19K)

blade has a white sidekick

>Vampires will be a product of a failed science experiment by Tony Stark
Be reasonable, it's not a Spider-man film.

Michael Jai White isn't exactly a spring chicken. If you're gonna go for an older dude you might as well go with Snipes
White keeps mentioning that he'd love to work with Snipes so WHATS THE HOLD UP!!!!!
Blade vs Blackula (MJW)

Michael Jai White was born play Luke Cage/bronze tiger (at least Arrow got that one right)
I still kinda want White to play Lobo though. He has the build and attitude for it (and he's good at yelling is a rather comedic fashion)

>What is weight training

Ggggaaaayyyyyy

>I still kinda want White to play Lobo though. He has the build and attitude for it (and he's good at yelling is a rather comedic fashion)
This...could actually work. Damn.

You know good and well I meant in the current year, user.

Always wanted Manganiello for Lobo. But White could work.

Watch Blade Trinity. He's the main bad guy.

The only thing super buff about Blade was his original hair.

Couldn't they tie this with Morbius, where vampirism is a virus and Michael is patient zero?

>his sword is going to be called avenger and it gives Danvers the idea of naming her jet avenger

>can act as well Colter

Colter can't act

Blade 1 is the best movie of the franchise, and no other Blade movie can outdo it. No matter the quality of writing, CGI or design.

>Who are you quoting?
Why do we have morons who exist who try to act so smart?

That's over 25 years ago user

he's not a bad pick but he always seems too friendly. White is likable while remaining threatening.
too bad they never made that R rated Lobo movie with Michael Bay (though I guess the script was bad even for Bay)

Quote?