When did DC go wrong?

Look how big Marvel has expanded. Its lineup will set new records for the next 10 yrs. Why didn’t DC focus on all their characters like Marvel did rather than just push Batman and Bat related stuff down our throats.

Attached: 26CE1DF9-987D-4860-A587-F52160263BEE.jpg (2047x1151, 277K)

Endgame will sit on top of the table for at least 10 years and if it's overtaken it will be the new Marvel blockbuster. People are so used to Marvel that even Hawkeye will hit a Billion (if not close). DC have better characters than Marvel but Nolan’s success got to their heads and then they neglected everything and just focused on Batman. It’s they’re fault for not having any common sense.

This thread is gonna show civil and respectable discussions, i just know it

Attached: Blank+_f9fd838dc3bd60541d36e2410a2709db.png (195x232, 39K)

WB stopped taking risks a lot of years ago, right now they just follow the wind. And the results are garbage like Fantastic Beast 2.

Hiring Snyder

It all comes down to DC being totally reactive to what Marvel does, while also early on trying too hard to keep the gritty tone of the Nolan batman universe.

Marvel was there first and even if they do have a recognizable formula, They varied it abit from time to time. As long as they manage to make one good movie periodically, People would try to watch their movies.

Joker and Batman will be great and we'll see what goes from there.

Why did they wait 3 years to make their next movie in the universe?

> Eternals
Fuck. Marvel is even trying something completely new with the Eternals. If that hits close to a Billion then DC might as well just give up. Why the hell didn’t they focus on developing everyone. We would be having DC vs Marvel at the cinematic screen.

No it won’t. I’m tired of the same story. How many times do we have to see Bruce Wayne’s parents dying. We all know his story.

>When did DC go wrong?
Warner is "No matter the quality of our movies , people go to the cinemas. So why bother?"

>Implying that isn't Marvel too
Did you look at the Skrulls' cheap look? Or the CGI in Black Panther?

You don't know if they'll show Bruce's parents dying in the Batman, seems to be different. Joker shows it cause it's an alternate world where there seems to be no Batman at all since Alfred is already 50 and joker is in his 30s and the Wayne's just die with no resolution.

>Or the CGI in Black Panther
I sure saw the CGI in BvS, Skwad and JUSTice League.
Absolutely no one is trying to outdo Avatar with action serials.

Attached: 1513905033370.webm (720x400, 2.34M)

>The Wayne's just die with no resolution

Isn't that the point? The Waynes got killed by a schmuck no name (Joe Chill) that could represent any criminal in the city so that it drives Batmans crusade against crime as an endless absurdist struggle, if it was just vengeance he would stop at getting him caught but no, he keeps on doing his crusade.

They always show the Crime Alley scene at least once (it's twice in BvS) because its almost always the only thing in the film that lends some sort of human character to Batman, before the hammy villains take over the entire movie.

Once they get past his Sadmyparentsdead stuff, they usually just have a (lame) romantic angle and Batman just chasing crime around in his supercar.

Attached: Batfleck3.jpg (852x479, 70K)

>Cinematoc Universe
>It's almost all tv shows
???

It wasn't planned to be a universe

Batman Returns and Dark Knight didn't do it

>the Skrulls' cheap look
Oh gawd they decided not to use motion capture, how awful

Marvel didn't choose diversifying, they sold off all recognizable IPs going down before being bought out by the largest movie studio in the world.

If the Disney/Marvel acquisition happened earlier like it did with WB/DC, you'd only get X-Men movies, Hulk and Spidey

They were better off not having Spider-man and the X-men

of those I'm only interested in Eternals, Doctor Strange, Thor Blade and Fantastic4.

WandaVision and Loki are big question marks, Could be shit or could be great, or could be mediocre, so I'm not expecting anything but I'll check them out.

Black Widow and Shang-chi will probably be big flops, but who knows

Better leadership and characters that appeal to the general audience. For some reason, a lot of DC characters don't click with people (and before anyone call me marvel shill, I actually prefer DC).

Honestly, if anything, this just goes to show that we're still in this current era of superhero movies for the long run. So if WB were smart, they'd just double-down on the superhero movies and try to put the past behind them. No more garbage like Snyder's DCEU or most likely the upcoming BoP movie. Soft reboot Superman already, then slowly build up their own universe but do it in a way that's respectful and accurate to the DC universe instead of just copying Marvel plotlines. Get the fucking ball rolling with the Flash, GL, and Black Adam movies, hurry up with Superman (or Supergirl if they're still going with that) and then give us a proper JL movie in like, 4 years or so.

Then just keep moving forward with that momentum and honestly, they should be good considering how successful WW, Aquaman, and Shazam were. It's not too late to turn things around, they just have to be smart about it.

"Martha" was the moment WB/DC lost

Incorrect. This is the exact scene where WB lost it's wide audience. This scene is what killed Man of Steel's second weekend (and the rest of it's run).

Attached: Tornado Man of Steel.gif (320x180, 2.34M)

>For some reason, a lot of DC characters don't click with people (and before anyone call me marvel shill, I actually prefer DC).
People keep saying that, but that's bullshit when 90% of the characters that are popular in the MCU, normies had never even heard of AND look at how big Aquaman was. This shit is just an excuse. If DC were smart, they'd be rolling in dough from potential GL, the Flash, Justice League Dark, etc., movies.

I'd argue it was the necksnap but those are good choices too.

STOP

I'm not talking simply about movies. Marvel characters have always been more loved even in comics.

DC have iconic characters like Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman which more than Marvel got, but they still more loved as brand.

>I'm not talking simply about movies. Marvel characters have always been more loved even in comics.
I mean, you're not wrong when you say Marvel is loved more as a brand, because of the hype machine they've been running since the 60's that people have been falling for, that's proven to be very effective since normies have always paraded the "Marvel is better! xD" bullshit since then. However when it comes to hardcore comic book readers, I'd say the split is more 50/50 or so. Maybe 60/40 in Marvel's favor.

>DC have iconic characters like Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman which more than Marvel got
Marvel has Spider-Man and the X-Men though. But don't forget that the DC universe is just as rich as Marvel's, WB is just fucking terrible at showing people this.

In my experience. Most of Yea Forums likes both companies but lean more towards DC

>it is not that marvel is popular, it is that people have been starting to fall for a meme since the start

This is he most pathetic and Damage Control reply i have ever seem on there, my fucking sides you are beyond redemption.

Not an argument, ladderfag

Yeah, it's different among people who actually read comics and hardcore follow both companies.

>This is he most pathetic and Damage Control reply i have ever seem on there, my fucking sides you are beyond redemption.
I wasn't even disagreeing with you.

>I wasn't even disagreeing with you
This isn't the one you were replaying to. This is the infamous ladderbro.

The Mandarin in a non-Iron Man movie?

At this point I don't think there's anything that can be done. People have been brainwashed and now Marvel is synonym for superheroes in normies' heads.

This picture has never been more appropriate

Attached: 5354470-9881625835-c3d71.jpg (268x395, 32K)

making Zack Snyder his dark emo shit was not going making WB any money

>DC have better characters than Marvel

Attached: tenor.gif (494x494, 1.46M)

Hack Snyder
Fucking with Suicide Squad in editing

>Look how big Marvel has expanded.
>half the chart is Disney+ shit
Did you know that DC has shows that are actually on real television?

and they'll both make less than every single thing listed on the MCU slate

Attached: DefiantGranularFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 2.04M)

I cannot wait for the futute Booster Gold live action film.
Or The Question.
Or Hawkgirl.
Or Martian Manhunter.

Such. Great. Characters. And you can trust hollywood geniuses to handle them properly

>B-But Aquaman
give it up DChump If it weren't for being in the only December without a Star Wars and China's love of shitty movies it would have never gotten anywhere near the numbers it did

Come on dc. Stop pushing batman so hard. People are losing interest. Push other characters. All you need to do is make the movie fun and not so goddamn edgy and dark. Look at aquaman and shazam. Those were fun movies that everyone enjoyed. This is why marvel movies do so well. For the most part they are fun. These are super heroes in flamboyant costumes with unrealistic powers. You can't make make a realistic world and throw in characters that are highly unrealistic into that setting. It just doesn't work.

>I-It's Zack Snyder's fault
Why is this always the DCuck response? You dipshits do know DC has made movies BEFORE 2013 right?

Attached: Worst-Superheroes.jpg (618x412, 68K)

>can't wait for the Guardians of the Galaxy movie
>or Captain Marvel
>or Black Panther
>or Ant-Man
>Such. Great. Characters.

>people are still making excuses for Aquaman's success
People wanted to go see it. Give over it, user.

Because Snyder was the designated DC Joss Whedon and he fucked it up with MoS, with BvS and with JL.
He fucked up JL so hard that they brought actual Joss Whedon to fuck it up even harder.

>losing
no it's definitely lost

and everyone enjoyed Shazam so much that it almost made a whole $370 million at the box office!

Attached: In+99999+of+all+cases+superman+and+iron+man+would+_1e0a4427fa7e13dcac1548c783efa2b1.jpg (797x1003, 201K)

"real" television aka cheap serialized drivel

>and everyone enjoyed Shazam so much that it almost made a whole $370 million at the box office!
3 times its budget and it was the ONLY movie released during that window not a Marvel movie that did anything even remotely well

The CW is not "real television" DCuck

in fact I can guarantee you the "Disney+ shit" will get higher ratings

Honestly DC characters are just bad and outdated lmao.

All overpowered as fuck from the get go with unrelatable flawless personalities and are perfect heroes in a black and white world in the mold of campy boys adventure books from 90 fucking years ago rather than the more modern troubled everyman heroes pop culture has had since at least the 60s. They're just so goofy compared to Marvel characters who for all their dumb writing can usually remind you of someone you know IRL.

Don't be salty. At least Marvel is finally making comic book shows that have actual comic book characters in them!

Wow nice meme statement. Did you get it from Reddit??

This

Marvel's characters=new hotness
DC's big characters=old and busted overpowered dinosaurs from a bygone era that should be put out to pasture

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman are cultural icons in North America up there with Santa, Jesus and Dracula. People might not know much about them, but they'll know who they are. Their movies and comics will generally make some money, but that doesn't mean they have a good chance of being universally praised or even well liked.

Dracula is a great example comparison, movies with him don't make lots of money just because people know who the character is. There's a difference between saying everybody knows who it is, and everybody cares, and people who defend Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman seem to often confuse the two. I mean just think when was the last time you saw someone wearing a t-shirt with Batman or Superman or Dracula compared to the last time you saw someone wearing a Captain America or Iron Man or many Marvel characters on a t-shirt. It's way more often for the latter especially among young kids. DC characters' popularity and knowledge of them are pretty much dead among children and therefore the future of DC in media is pretty much dead unlike Marvel which is alive and strong.

The big DC characters almost all come from a time when people didn't care about making good characters just beings with powers, origins, and costumes that seemed neato. Stan Lee came along with Marvel comics and was able to learn from their past mistakes and make better characters that can be better adapted for tv and movies and be able to more easily create good stories, comics, movies, and tv shows.

DC characters are only better known in the West due to having a head start. Marvel characters were carefully and fundamentally constructed by Stan Lee to be more amenable to being a part of great storytelling unlike DC.

Nice copypasta

>I don't like it so it's a meme

Attached: 1400918517491.jpg (499x376, 29K)

It literally is. redditor

>Overpowered
Bet youre the same retard who orgasms and says THOR BEATS SUPERMAN HAHAHAHA

You can see the future can you?

Just because Disney wants to keep making Marvel, doesn't mean all of those will be successful still.

I don't know man. I honestly think the MCU is too big to fall. Endgame was supposed to be the end for many, yet Far From Home is probably gonna make a billion anyway

Disney being the only studio that's making good movies means they will still be successful

>You can see the future can you?
Literally what in the everloving fuck makes you fags think that people are just going to up and stop watching Marvel movies?

And shit like WW, Aquaman, and even Shazam prove that DC/WB can make successful movies if they just get their shit together. No reason why they can't again.

>how successful Shazam was
Shazam bombed DCuck

but sure the THIRD DC Cinematic Universe from WB will be the good one

Attached: DC.jpg (430x300, 30K)

Putting aside DC has their own streaming service too, that's not even all of Phase 4 you dumbfuck

Fucking kill yourself already laddercuck

The thing is that the other studios are not offering any competition in terms of blockbusters

>Endgame was supposed to be the end for many
I seriously hope you didn't believe that

>and even Shazam
Yeah WB sure fucked up by not following that winning formula

Attached: Shazam Box Office.png (228x374, 93K)

Is the box office all you Mouseshills think about?

>made back 3 times its budget
>sandwiched between CM and Endgame
>the only movie released during that window not a Marvel movie that did pretty well

But it didn't make a trillion dollars so it sucks unlike based marvel beep boop

discordservers
com/server/

I’m sure Black Widow and the sequels to characters we already know will do well. However it will be really interesting to see how well movies like Eternals and Shang Chi do. I know previously unknown characters have done well before but in previous phases the individual films have been building up to an Avengers movie which made it feel like they were all mandatory. This phase they aren’t building to anything (that we know of) so individual films feel more skippable. Maybe it will do well just because it’s Marvel but personally I feel like this will be the most challenging phase for them without an Infinity War to build to. At least until Fantastic Four and X-Men arrive.

Still don’t get the name Wanda vision. Literally scarlet vision or witch vision both work, are they so afraid of Chinas weird shit with magic? That they’re willing to take her hero name away permanently?

They do

I think it’s meant to mean like “you’re seeing the world through Wanda’s eyes” as well as incorporating both main characters names into the title. I agree they need to call her Scarlet Witch in the show though.

I’m hoping Ultron comes back as the villain for the series since he has a personal connection to both Scarlet Witch and Vision.

>DC have better characters than Marvel

Most people would argue the opposite.

Just because you retards keep repeating it doesn't mean it's true

There's a reason DC's only success has been when the movies completely abandoned the comics or when they're cartoons for children who don't care about character or depth

Because most people have functioning brains and aren't blinded by nostalgia

STAND BACK, INVISIBLE SON! I WILL DIE FOR THIS DOG, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE LET THIS BUS FILLED WITH YOUR CLASSMATES DROWN!

Samefagging marvelfag

Just like the MCU. Which aren't accurate at all. But your a ladderbro so you dont care

>made back 3 times its budget
It probably didn't even make a profit when marketing costs are counted

Are DC still going to release stand-alone movies for Cyborg and GL?

Attached: dcschedule.jpg (599x939, 70K)

Huh, the people who said Black Panther 2 would take until February 2022 were right after all. I was sure Feige would push it out for Summer 2021 due to BP making $700 million burgerbux (performance was Marvel-average overseas, but the studio gets a larger % of burgerbux than any other currency).

To think we'd be in a world with an Eternals movie... There are so many DC properties that could have gotten this treatment if DC knew what they were doing.

A lot of people seem to be looking forward to Shang-Chi though. If Ant Man can do well, anything can do well.

Yes it was, GL was supposed to be the start, then when that flopped MoS was the new beginning.

>This phase they aren’t building to anything

They absolutely are and it will become much more clear after one or two movies from this slate

This is still so crazy.

Go back to pre-2008 and ask any comic fan if they foresaw a world where an iron man movie was such a massive critical and cultural success that it violently exploded into an 11-years-and-counting movie empire spanning everything from guardians of the galaxy to ant-man and it STILL hasn't crashed and burned yet

and now we're ten years in, just finished the infinity gauntlet adaptation, and we're getting a line of TV shows one of which is based off of a very recent comic run

I hope to god they get on that GLC movie soon. The Flash too finally.

I wouldn't hold my breath, at this point they'd be lucky to put the Flash out by 2021

CGI in Black Panther was shit, but I liked the Skrulls

Attached: 1463325451983.gif (640x266, 3.24M)

It's funny, I grew up a DC guy simply because those were the comics available in my country I guess. Marvel was harder to get in those years. For me DC was always #1 but then I grow up and find that people loved Marvel more and always has.

XD

Guy Gardener does not exist in marvel

>Four shows for the app
>A prequel (Black WIdow
>A spinoff (Thor but Jane Foster has powers)
>And 4 movies,
I'm going to guess that of those 4 only Eternals and F4 advance the plot of the MCU.

Marvel for awhile was in DC's position where they didn't really have anything interesting going for them.

DC had been flying high on fairly popular TV shows left and right since BTAS came out, and then they came out with the dark knight around the time iron man came out, which I think most people who watched it at the time still consider a better movie than IM.

They just couldn't follow up on anything after that.

They only took a "risk" with Nolan and even then it really wasn't one, Darren Aronofsky said that Nolan's movie was what the studio wanted

Not gonna lie, I want to see what they do with hawkeye.

The MCU has captured the market in the Global South. DC basically is screwed.

Hawkeye. Legitimately forgot this movie existed because of how bad it was.

Another problem is that for years they pretty much just coasted on Batman and pretty much ignored the rest of their universe, save Superman occasionally. Then they tried with GL, fucked it up because WB are morons, then were scared for years to try anything else not Batman or Superman because they were afraid normies wouldn't embrace it. People forget that when the first GotG came out, WB were damage controlling hard on why we hadn't gotten a WW movie when Marvel had just put a talking, gun-wielding raccoon in space in their movie and general audiences loved it.

the answer is simple

WB suits saw avengers money and chased it. they put the wagon before the horse. so did other studios when they tried to shared universe bux instead of building properly

marvel put out FIVE movies before avengers. and each one was about introducing different characters and letting them breathe and they were all fairly good at the time. WB had BvS and SKWAD as one of the worst cape films of all-time, they didn't care about quality control, all they cared about was avenger bux

there's no laddercuck anymore, call me laddergod

Attached: marvelchad won.jpg (266x71, 5K)

You're still a cuck for Disney dude

DC leaning so hard on Batman is funny because Batman. IMO, usually feels better when he isn't interacting with the rest of the DC universe.

Good batman stories feel like good batman stories, not DC universe stories. I know a lot of people say the x-men should be sequestered off from the rest of the universe but as a general rule I feel as though marvel is a lot better at making their characters work together in a cohesive fashion.

Does America have any culture except superheroes?

Attached: 56756.gif (498x498, 617K)

cope, marvel chads won

Attached: 1557286397733.png (3000x3000, 885K)

Rodoes

>DC leaning so hard on Batman is funny because Batman. IMO, usually feels better when he isn't interacting with the rest of the DC universe.
Nah, I disagree, but I do fucking hate how overused Batman is and how it kinda came back to bite WB in the ass. Honestly, fuck Batman. I hate how they're putting in a lot of effort to make Batman 'work' still but are completely ignoring Superman.

>he thinks Hawkeye is a movie

That's a systemic issue that Marvel isn't an exception of, though. It took six years for Marvel to get to the Guardians, it didn't come from nowhere. You need to remember that building the MCU around the Avengers in the first place was out of necessity and not because of creative bravery. If they had all the rights from the start, Phase 1 would be nothing but Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk and a couple of solos for Wolverine and Venom or something.

They never had a Kevin Feige equivalent. No one visionary to help steer the ship and pace things correctly.

gun's
burger
ironic patriotism

Superman is kind of fucked because it's like Star Wars. There's a very firm preconceived notion of what Superman is and revitalizing the character is always a thorny matter. People want the nostalgia, they want what they think Superman is, but at the same time, they really don't. That's why Superman Returns failed, that's why Snyderman struggled, that's why The Force Awakens was what it was, that's why The Last Jedi pissed so many people off. Shazam more or less embodied the same archetype and values without having to carry all the baggage Superman has with every single new outing. Doing Supergirl first and perhaps bringing Cavill back as a supporting character in her movies first might be the right idea.

Not to mention the he felt criminally underused in his own movie.
I loved his voice and his look grew on me, but I felt like he didn't do enough to warrant being the big bad of an ensemble movie like Avengers

>and then they neglected everything and just focused on Batman

they did that for years before Nolan as well tho

this time they are canon

Doctor Strange?

The guy who said fuck Marvel?

This

No one gives a fuck about DC and it's shitty one-dimensional Mary Sue gods to make something like this

People only want Batman because he's the closest thing DC has to a human and even then he's super rich and knows everything about everything

At least try to be a little smarter than the DCucks

Shut the fuck up

>saying this when Aquaman outgrossed over half the MCU movies

*looks at WW, shazam, & aquaman*

to be fair Ant-Man wound up great for both it's movies. Unironically better than Endgame.

>posts 3 really bad DC movies
>doesn't know of Man-Thing, X-Men: The Last Stand, Captain America, Fantastic 4 movies, X-Men Origins Wolverine, X-Men Apocalypse, Nick Fury movie, The Hulk, Dark Phoenix, Blade Trinity, Spider-Man 3, Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 and Venom.

>marvel
>chads

Attached: 1558829779275.png (567x567, 456K)

>Hawkeye
>Disney+
Holy shit. At least Disney isn't dumb enough to believe that people would actually go to theaters to watch that.

Attached: 1531063895333.gif (500x357, 358K)

What? It didn't even beat Gone With the Wind.

Amazing Spiderman movies were actually pretty good, same with Venom. Better than what we've currently got.

Also toss in pretty much half of the MCU (especially the Thor trilogy) and Endgame on that list of bad movies.

This proves that Yea Forums doesn't read comics, just watches shitty movies.

>m-muh inflation
Funny how that wasn't a thing when you DCuck retards tried to convince everyone that Shazam wasn't a bomb

It wasn't, it was low budget and an easy way to introduce a character like Captain Marvel, Aquaman was actually meant to get a huge box office return, thus the high budget.
But I can't exptect someone who unironically uses "DCuck" to have any braincells, how do you even spell it? Does you mom know you're on Yea Forums?

Don't even bother. He is a Yea Forums troll who constantly shits up threads related to the DCEU

If you're going to call someone underage or stupid you should at least know how to spell except or know the difference between spell and pronounce

DC made a billion dollar movie with fucking Aquaman coming off the dumpster fire that was Justice League, I think they’ll be fine

When hired edgelord to do a Superman movie.

You would probably be right if English was my first or even second language. Regardless of that
how do you pronounce "DCuck"? And before that, have you ever read a comic? Marvel or DC?

And then went downhill again with Shitzam

And how did that billion dollar Aquaman help out the DC movie that came after? Or are you dipshits pretending there hasn't been another DC movie

Sadly yes. But atleast it was critically acclaimed

Attached: 1523480157010.jpg (804x802, 85K)

How typical of Mousedrones to only care about the box office

well yes, box office is what determines success, and success determines longevity

you've been long dead in the eyes of Marvel, you don't even matter anymore, that's how bad it is

>HURR DURR AQUAMAN MAEK BILLION
>WHY YOU CARE BOUT BOX OFFICE?!

Attached: 1545778463866.jpg (638x359, 186K)

Oh yeah, Thor The Dark World, Iron Man 3, First Avenger, Captain Marvel,the Ant-Man movies, Iron Man 2,Ragnarok,Homecoming, Avengers and Age of Ultron were such great movies.

>DC have better characters
lel
Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Aquaman, Wondy, Luthor and The Joker. That's literally all DC have. Marvel superheroes have been dominating Pop Culture for the last 60 years,

are ya seething, son?

Attached: 6fu9a6cb7.jpg (750x934, 76K)

>Captain Marvel is a crappy movie
>WAAAAG MUH BOX OFFICE DKEK INCEL

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

Black Panther CGI is bad but the story was solid enough that most people didn't really care.
Captain Marvel didn't do that hot though, I thought

Hey now there's also the talking psychic gorilla

>Iron Man 3, First Avenger, Captain Marvel,the Ant-Man movies, Iron Man 2,Ragnarok,Homecoming, Avengers and Age of Ultron were such great movies.
Yes, they were

you seem to ignore that aquaman is also the highest grossing dc movie ever

Marvel only had the X-men, Spider-Man and the Avengers. Maybe Daredevil and thats it

I find it funny he thought he was making a point by bringing up movies with more good things than flaws

Nice shit taste

0,25 cents have been deposited into your Disney account

The only one that looks potentially good to me is Blade.

Attached: 1560055147761.gif (245x180, 891K)

>Ant-Man and the Wasp makes a fourth of what Infinity War made, off $200 million budget
Massive success, give me more daddy Feige.
>Shazam makes a third of what Aquaman made, off $100 million budget
Flop, DC should just pack it up.

Attached: 1562319307653.jpg (799x965, 181K)

>If they had all the rights from the start, Phase 1 would be nothing but Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk and a couple of solos for Wolverine and Venom or something.
That's a damn good point.

Eh, I see what you mean, but I also feel like audiences would be open to new interpretations of Superman. I knew normies who were willing to accept a new version of him, they just didn't like the DCEU take.

The Bat fellating actually started 30 years ago and before that they were milking the Superman cow

read a comic you fucking casual

Why the fuck are most company war threads started by people who dont read comics

>all this people worried and/or proud of how much money X company do
if you're not an investor, you're wasting your life and time

Attached: 1557478090399.jpg (1366x2048, 444K)

This may be the death of MCU if they are not careful. There seems to be no connective tissue like in the previous phases and these are really out there. Thor Love and Thunder will make bank because people have shit taste and will eat it up. The rest look interesting and I am on board but Normies pretty much know nothing about over half of these comic properties and MCU's main audience are normies.

Marvel drones are brainlets

Attached: shazam.png (1200x680, 1023K)

>This may be the death of MCU if they are not careful.
> but Normies pretty much know nothing about over half of these comic properties
Are people seriously still using these excuses. All people care about is if they like the movie and like the characters in the movie. That's it. Name brand doesn't mean a thing for the MCU at this point because the MCU is the brand name itself.