If Blade is already in his mid forties, he must have been active for years

If Blade is already in his mid forties, he must have been active for years

Why didn’t he help out in Endgame?

Before you say ”he’s too weak to fight in that battle”, they had literal random wakandans with spears, a dude with wings and a gun, and a dude with a metal arm and a gun, apparently they were helpful enough

Attached: E53F8A79-9898-44E2-A382-2671C932F45C.jpg (600x338, 31K)

Were there any blackulas in Endgame?

He was off being an unknown killing suck heads. Really hope the flick takes concepts from the canceled ANAD Blade.

Isn't that the gay beach nigga from Moonlight?

This

>thanos?
>bitch, I kill vampires. I don’t give a fuck about thanos

why didnt US nuke Thanos?

>they had literal random wakandans with spears, a dude with wings and a gun, and a dude with a metal arm and a gun, apparently they were helpful enough
Howard the Duck was there too

Attached: descarga.jpg (338x149, 8K)

Fuck that. Let him be seperate. I'm tired of all the films having to be relevant to the wider MCU.

>Why didn’t he help out in Endgame?
"This Thanos... is he a vampire?"

"... no."

"Good luck then. I've got work to do."

Because he just wasn't there. Not everything has to be autistically explained. Same reason why when other big crossover events happen in comics not literally every single hero ever in Marvel appears in the crossover.

>Why didn’t he help out
Wong didn't knew him.

>he just wasn’t there

Nobody was there until strange magicked them there. And strange didn’t personally know most of the people he brought there either

No vampires. Duh.

He wasn't introduced in the MCU yet.

he's from a different spot in the multiverse

Goblin Slayer ain’t gonna move his schedule around to come help you kill a troll

Wong brought the people there, either he knew them or said to the ones he knew "call everyone who can help".
No one knew Blade, and why would they. As far as we know, no one kmows vampires are there either.

He was snapped at the time.

fpbp

Attached: bd49912f2037f5219d58e9bb7d72a14a.jpg (500x374, 43K)

Hanging out in New Salem with Vertigo.

FPBP

Attached: 1292212054021.jpg (264x313, 16K)

"I was ending the threat you heroes never knew existed, and was quite active during the last five years while you were starting all kinds of shit like dropping continents on people. Ask the floating guy over there about Vampires."

Blade is rarely part of the Marvel franchise. At best he's the character "in that movie series over 10 years ago"

Of useless you also got pic related.

And they only got the "she also took the super-serum" argument for her. Totally shit, just to have a reason. But she is sex, I'll give her that one.

Attached: black-widow.jpg (576x550, 221K)

But she wasn't in the final battle

>took the serum

What the hell you are even talking about

Oh, man, I'm saying she's useless to be in the team whatsoever.

>But she wasn't in the final battle

Anything, doesn't matter what, she can't keep up with, if it's beyond human (and she as woman, mind you) capacity. The serum that she took is just an excuse for her to participate in the battles.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

You were replying to the OP who was talkig about how useful he would have been in the final battle, dipshit.
What serum did she took turbo retard?

Oh, stupidfag. Not even gonna try to make some sense out this.

>Unaware she took the serum in the comics so to make the feminists happy. All I said was that, littlefag.

Attached: qrxdfe5ydta21.jpg (415x470, 27K)