MCU THE ETERNALS

youtube.com/watch?v=mNav-xkY7h4

CRINGE!

Attached: dfg.jpg (1300x731, 47K)

The MCU may well be eternal considering you fuckos keep paying to watch the same super hero films over and over while ignoring the good ones

Attached: 1558381127251.gif (480x345, 3.46M)

>good ones
>please watch DC

LoL salty tears

When did i ever say that? Stop projecting. I want actual talent making these films, not the corporate wheel pumping out these easy fucking films

Incredibles 2 made a billion what are you talking about?

Unless you're some kind of DCuck retard who's crying because her shitty movies aren't as popular as they were 20 years ago when no one knew about Based Marvel

Not me. Not anymore. 'Endgame' truly was the end.

>Full Jack Kirby

>Let's hire another indie director whose claim to fame is intimate emotional drama because that worked so great for 'Captain Marvel'

She's very cute, though.

But those are the good ones.

So which one is the gay guy again?

ladderb

>Based Marvel
When did they start killing off fags?

Pls kill yourself laddernigger

so are any of the characters being race/gender bent?

Makkari is a deaf black girl.

not a single white male in the entire cast?

Full cast here. Makkari, Ajak and Sprite are women now.

Attached: IMG_20190721_093235.jpg (750x589, 87K)

>Makkari, Ajak and Sprite are women now.

Attached: peace im out.gif (200x200, 948K)

I'm an actual Eternals fan and I don't mind.
Why is it an issue? It's not like most people even know who they are, they can do basically whatever with the cast.

I see two white males in this pic

whats the bet that in Blade the vampires are pseudo white supremacists/trump supporters?

Well to be fair, only Richard Madden (Ikaris) is white, Don Lee (Gilgamesh) is Asian. Not pictured there is Salma Hayek, who will be Ajak.
Also I thought Kumail was gonna be Makkari, that was a curveball for scoop sites.

They better be literal nazis or I'm going to be pissed

>muh boogiman

Take your own advice bangladesh tard.

>no bobby brown
Thank god

Why are you guys still watching these movies? Last movie I saw was Civil War.

>Don Lee

Neat. I really liked him in Train to Busan.

I don't like Ajak is the leader now instead of Zuras, aren't they suppose to be the greek gods of the MCU?

I don't think that's the final cast since Sersi is not on the list, so they can still cast Zuras at some point. We'll see.
Also the Greek Pantheon exists separate from the Eternals, but I doubt they'd want to make the distinction.

Reminds me how people kept saying leaks were showing the main character was a gay hercules.

A lot of these scoops were just wrong. Again, people were insisting vehemently that Sprite was Millie Bobbie Brown even though she denied it, for some reason they think actors would just lie instead of refusing to comment.

Attached: ueltunev74gz.jpg (575x855, 69K)

tbf, only a real tard would use "Based Marvel" unironically..

>people were insisting vehemently that Sprite was Millie Bobbie Brown
That rumor was bs anyway since it mainly stemmed from Millie being in Avengers: Endgame's set when it was shooting that one time.

>for some reason they think actors would just lie instead of refusing to comment.
Jason Momoa did this with Aquaman though

>strong woman
>female director
>diversity for the sake of diversity
This is going to suck

1 white guy but hes gay . This is marvel throwing a bone to the sjws so they calm the fuck down and won't force diversity on marvel's real characters. But it won't work

Ikaris isn't gonna be gay. Fuck off, before pretending to know what you're talking about you should get acquainted with the source material.

Rob stark actor is gay

> But it won't work
It will. No one is going to bat an eye about a all white Fantastic four when the Eternals are diverse and Thor is a woman. Feige is playing the smart game.

He fucking isn't. Stop trolling, dumbass.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21-11-59-11-255_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (720x505, 81K)

Attached: 1563720238251.jpg (1639x2048, 719K)

What do you mean by good ones? Not all Marvel movies are great but it’s still better than the competition.

>Expect Ancient human analogies to ancient gods
>get the burger king kids club

Nah.

Someone should call this director out on that racist accent she's doing

Should have been more clear but i meant films in general. People should be watching better films then MCU and if they do want to watch superhero stuff, they should expect quality stuff like Raimiman 1-2, Batman Mask of the phantasm, Spiderverse etc not Antman 3000, iron spider and more of the same

> This means Marvel will finally reprint Kirby's The Eternals

all worth it

Attached: e28.jpg (352x338, 30K)

I'm watching for another Marvel titty monster Salma

Yep, that's what I'm hoping. Also the Thor Eternals Saga, equally out of print and expensive.

My goddess.

Attached: salma-hayek-instagram-bikini-throwback-78fcfd7109eb911.jpg (666x1000, 51K)

Couldn't they find attractive actors? Are they supposed to be the Deviants?

>Kumail
Why do they keep putting this shitskin in stuff. And why would they put this bitch in a superhero movie.

You're trying to be funny but they're supposed to be immortal demigods who have lived until present days, their appearance is unimportant.

Who's the villain?

Likely Druig, but he hasn't been cast yet. A while ago it was rumored to be Keanu Reeves, but there's nothing confirmed.

Looks like the cast of sesame street. Why would gods chosse to look like that? And be deaf?

>Ant-Man Duology
>Iron Man 1
>Winter Soldier
>Infinity War
And uh, that's it.

They're not gods... At least go read the wiki article before commenting.

>no keanu

hard pass

Did anyone notice how Angelina said 'we all read the script and will work very hard to make it work' is that a red flag or what?

>immortal demigods who have lived until present days,
>their appearance is unimportant.
They're supposed to be immortal semigods. Their appearance should be perfect or close to it.

Make a youtube video about it, you little faggot.

They're not Tolkien elves nor vampires. It doesn't fucking matter. They're also supposed to pass as regular people.

>>Ant-Man Duology

Attached: 7f0941c6d0c77d09140ea8e7ddeed7ed.jpg (236x151, 7K)

No ssersi?

Jolie was supposedly going to play her but she's Thena now

dumb frogposter

Who the fuck, "didn't know," about Marvel 20 years ago. When I was a little kid in the '90s, I didn't even know Marvel was going through financial troubles, I assumed they were doing fine because even back then they seemed like a huge company.

It's like those people who say people, "didn't know," about Iron Man or Captain America back then, which is definitely not the way I remember it...

Of course it's there, dumb frogposter.

>Kumail

Box office poison, how many times is this fool going to be the guy that points out something is dumb and then overreact.

Ikaris is going to have a love story with Sersi

What? A patriarchal leader?

I have said this before (with the Inhumans): since there were no white people 35,000 years ago, they should all be black, really.

I really have to wonder how she is supposed to play the stolid, energetic Ajak.

>They're also supposed to pass as regular people.

Nnnnno.

I want Kro.

>What? A patriarchal leader?
Why are you feigning outrage? Nobody gives a fuck about this out there.

You remember wrong, you knew who they were because of the cartoons and that’s it. The general public had no fucking idea who any Marvel characters were except the one A-Lister they had, Spider-Man. 4 heroes everyone knew, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Spider-Man anyone else was basically unknown until 2008.

daily reminder that diversity is a quality of some thing but not in any way a virtue

MCU films are so much better than Raimishit or DCAU. Why can't retarded nostalgiafags accept that new things can also be good?

>Endgame and Civil War aren't good
just kys

Endgame is a fucking awful movie, there is nothing good about it it’s worse than TLJ

>i don't mind being pandered to even when the implications of said pandering are insulting to me personally
no u

Poor writing. Not quite Martha tier, but they're close.

see

Wasn’t Hercules going to be in this?

>I was reading Jason Aaron
A big wow from me.

That was purely speculation.

This probably isn't the full cast.

>it’s worse than TLJ
Ok, I can tolerate having an opinion I don't agree with. But saying that any other movie reaches the height of TLJ in badness is laughable. Please stop.

TLJ isn't even the worst Star Wars movie
That would be Episodes 1 and 2

Stop. You need to stop. Those movies at least had Obi-wan. What does TLJ have? Luke's disgrace and death? Killing what little potential the sequel trilogy had to not be a joke? Canto Bight?

WE WUZ ETERNALS AND SHIT

I think it'll actually be Gilgamesh

>Doing the whole concept of the New Gods before DC has the chance to familiarize them with audiences
Unironically a really smart power move from Marvel, also
>full Jack Kirby
Pls

Attached: 211D4A9C-8C8B-40B0-A606-71895DD1B330.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Aren't the Eternals Infinity, Eternity, Death, etc?

No, those are the Abstracts.
But there's a big chance they'll appear in Doctor Strange 2 considering the multiverse concept.

Attached: strange tales 138-25.jpg (950x1399, 662K)

Arabs: the last frontier of representation in the mcu

I'd love to see Eternity or Living Tribunal

>>Doing the whole concept of the New Gods before DC has the chance to familiarize them with audiences
>Unironically a really smart power move from Marvel, also

the only thing DC had beat them to the punch is with a water hero (Aquaman). Everything else they do will look like a rip-off.

Is this a recycled script for that Inhumans movie that got turned into a cheap TV show?

The Ant-Man movies were some of the most mediocre ones I've ever seen, the only saving grace was Paul Rudd but he alone can't carry a by the numbers plot.