Its so accurate that it hurts

Its so accurate that it hurts

Attached: 0ACEF73E-7D89-47EC-AC5E-6ED6383261A9.jpg (1800x1800, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/29/7/1563737096-1563565615302.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit has made me hate the LGBT community more than anything else in my life.

Youre not the only one, my past self would be shocked at how much of a bigot i am now, but when lesbians do stuff like pic related i cant help but violently hate dykes.

Attached: B9D935A8-15F0-4F39-A6F5-288D13BA5E97.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

No, I don't give a shit about the trash pandering, I'm used to it. I WAS USED TO IT SINCE THE 80s, 90s, 2000s

Except back then they had good quality to contrast with the shit morals.

I can deal with lectures about the environment, i just dont like being taught gender politics or why im a terrible person for having a dick, or seeing male characters abused and cucked out of happiness because they need to show horn more dyke representation into the show.

Only wrong moral which got shoved down my throat since kindergarten was "Don't kill the villain, you'll be just like him".
Other shows which I couldn't stand were ones where the characters were unapologetic losers without anything funny about them.

I can deal with shipping, lgbts, fatlards, autists, the disabled, awkward characters if they're charming and intelligent and make me feel good. I can tolerate it if the way they're used is good, if the things going around them are good and they don't undermine everything.

I watched this movie about a fat girl with nigger transvestites and it was funny. The thing is that they were indirectly promoting "It doesn't matter how you look, you can be talented, funny, beautiful to make up for it"
They weren't directly promoting "Fats are good, fats are justice, obey fats, fats are our friends" like a self-insert ego-tripping self-indulgent Gary and Mary Sue fanfiction.

please dont go outside.

>Only wrong moral which got shoved down my throat since kindergarten was "Don't kill the villain, you'll be just like him".
Capeshit is so stupid

>I watched this movie about a fat girl with nigger transvestites and it was funny. The thing is that they were indirectly promoting "It doesn't matter how you look, you can be talented, funny, beautiful to make up for it"
They weren't directly promoting "Fats are good, fats are justice, obey fats, fats are our friends" like a self-insert ego-tripping self-indulgent Gary and Mary Sue fanfiction.
I partially agree, i can deal with blacks and even gays and i agree if it wasnt so ham fisted or didnt put down everyone else who wasnt black or gay i wouldnt mind.

Show with good plot, where?

Itt: people with thin skin

Don't you have a creator to send death threats to because he didn't ship those two guys you really wanted him to ship?

LGBT shit I can avoid and/or tolerate to an extent depending on the frequency, but pandering to shippers and shipping garbage in general are things I can't stand.

It isn't accurate at all.

Whether there is gay stuff or not has zero impact on the show.

>or why im a terrible person for having a dick
Almost no show do that ever. Showing characters who happens to be gay isn't a personal attack on you.

Look i'm gay and sometimes i hate too, but just fucking go live your life and don't watch shows that do that since the first episodes like SU. You are sounding mary sue to see glimpses of LGBT scenes in some cartoons.

You were more bigot before than now???
Wow...

Don't be an idiot. Hate the people that are exploiting it and ruining potentially great shows. Don't just hate everyone that's attached to a group. Otherwise you're just as bad as the people you hate.

the "two girls who used to have heterosexual relationships in the past kiss at the end of an episode or season" has happened so many times at this point it's now a trop

It's a perfect example how Adventure Time went from a lighthearted show about Adventure to constantly dealing with petty relationship issues to the point the main character was basically tossed to the side for them in the finale.

drop the T. Society will never accept a dangerous mental disorder as a sexual preference

Counterpoint.

Attached: 0.jpg (975x1152, 118K)

It has only happened with Korra, so no.
> to the point the main character was basically tossed to the side for them in the finale.
Except it wasn't. People try to use AT as a show that was "corrupted" except it continued to be good till the end.

>a dangerous mental disorder
It isn't a mental disorder.

>Except it wasn't. People try to use AT as a show that was "corrupted" except it continued to be good till the end.

But that's objectively fucking wrong though; it was a fucking horrible trainwreck with the occasional glimpse of survivors with stuff like Lemongrab and the Island.

You know, parts that specifically avoided the relationship drama characters like the plague?

It's literally a body dismorphia. It's a mental disorder.

Spot on

>But that's objectively fucking wrong though;
That's objectively true.
>; it was a fucking horrible trainwreck
You stopped watching the show. the vast majority of episodes have been good.

>Finn becomes a whiny pathetic beta orbiter around two dykes having spats and personal issues
>Good

>You know, parts that specifically avoided the relationship drama characters like the plague?
So, you admit you stopped watching the show?

It ceased to be about relationship drama during season 6. Breezy, speficially, was the last episode to do this. It refocused on adventure after that.

>introduces obvious faggot
>oh_boy_here_se_go_again.gif
>expecting LGBT pandering from that point on
>nothing happens, character gets jettisoned after one episode
>only ones who remembers him are Yea Forums, /cm/ and /aco/

Attached: wut.gif (195x229, 1.19M)

>>Finn becomes a whiny pathetic beta orbiter
Just say you didn't watch the show. Have a bit of dignity.

It really fucking didn't though did it? It focused on PB's problems being an ego maniac and losing her kingdom due to her own utter stupidity.

That's not adventure, that's boredom.

>it focused on PB's problems being an ego maniac and losing her kingdom due to her own utter stupidity.
so, it isn't about relationship drama? Glad we agree.

I think we just have a different interpretation of adventure.

As in you think focusing on the stupid problems of people like Sweetpea and PB are adventure. I think they're pointless melodrama.

Anything related to PB was pointless relationship drama

>I lost an election imma go to my dykehut and be an asshole to Finn for no reason

How about you fuck off Tranny?

>As in you think focusing on the stupid problems of people like Sweetpea and PB are adventure.
Go watch hall of egress.

>Anything related to PB was pointless relationship drama
It isn't.

>ut and be an asshole to Finn for no reason
So you didn't watch the show, she don't act like an asshole to him.

I don't care if it's gay or hetero, I just dislike when romance becomes the main focus when it wasn't before.

>this thread
Yea Forums is indeed more pathetic than Yea Forums

Attached: 1495497264215.jpg (640x480, 44K)

How long until pedos start fighting for their rights too?

They tested the waters.

Now is not the time, that comes later

>absolutely hate your own sex
>pretend to be another sex to compensate
>mutilate your healthy body to conform to your unhealthy mindset
>discover it was all pointless because you can't change a biological absolute
>kill self
I'm having a hard time seeing how this isn't a serious mental disorder. assholes like you enabling it have caused more deaths than those who haven't.

already happening.
how longer before insane people demand that we treat them like dogs?

>It has only happened with Korra, so no.
and adventure time + young justice

don't you have a teen girl to threaten on twitter for not agreeing with your political stance?

It is a mental disorder. The fact that mental illness is so stigmatized that people hear it and think you're insulting them is a bigger problem than "the trans community not feeling accepted".

I despise anyone who refers to themselves as non-binary. Those are almost always the idiots of those types of groups.

Attached: 1560380668743.png (1439x2048, 1.42M)

You guys were always racist as fuck, you just now have pathetic excuses

>Whether there is gay stuff or not has zero impact on the show.
>replying to a post where it has a direct impact to the show
Youre an idiot

>and adventure time
It didn't happen, Their relationship was given solid ground through several seasons.
I haven't watched young Justice.

>People try to use AT as a show that was "corrupted" except it continued to be good till the end.
Youre fucking retarded. Finn got thrown away by the time of the end, which btw was a complete mess and a garbage finale too.

Its an objective fact AT went to suit seasons ago, youre literally delusional if you thought it ever got good again

>The fact that mental illness is so stigmatized that people hear it and think you're insulting them is a bigger problem than "the trans community not feeling accepted"
This

By why on Yea Forums
I think divisive politics caused by years of corrupt and ineffective leaders resulting in the beginnings of societal collapse has ruined everything. Cant contain it to /pol/ but damn we’d all sure like to, so we can ignore it and talk about cartoons again.

LGBT community is just a collective of attention whores who just want to feel special

Kek. So you're that loser that lost his GF to a girl and then acted like a manchildren?. That's pathetic man, not losing a GF but being a petty crybaby about it.

this
it's a way for spoiled upper class kids to feel special.

You act as if identity politics are completely separate from cartoons to begin with. Whatever is happening in society reflects what is going to be on TV. TV and politics by their nature can't be separate.

Attached: 1562528795819.png (854x480, 226K)

No it didn’t

Don’t forget Star Vs

It's actually mostly just women who want attention. That's not that much different from straight women, though. I don't know if gay men as a collective give a shit if you know they're gay.

Attached: 6757584876.jpg (3576x1708, 1.55M)

Fucking Sabrina Cotugno

Racist how?

No, It's simply not a mental illness. It's literally the classification of the medical association.

It's not about mental illness being taken as an insult. It's simply that being a trans is not a mental illness.

Furthermore, the actual issue is not that it is taken as an insult. the issue is that people refer to it as amental illness to dismiss the claim about their gender and say that they are deluding themselves (they aren't). That is why people make a point to correct people when they call it a mental illness (but also, it factually isn't).

It started to be established in season 3, user.

>Gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder

This is what happens when you allow people's feelings to trump reality and dictate how we communicate and view reality. I bet you also believe trans children exist.

And did nothing with it until the finale, constantly baiting throughout the show

The LGBT community hasn't done the gay community any favors.

soi boys do it so they're immune to MeToo

>>Gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder
We were talking about being a transexual, not Gender Dysphoria. Again, those are the classifications made by the medical community.

Don't bring feeling into this.

>And did nothing with it until the finale
false.

Less than 2% of the population and they're the only ones the entire medium reacts too

I was talking about being transgender, and I think most of the people replying to you were because that's typically what people think of when they hear the "T" in LGBT.

Things that are good
>character has an interesting personality and steals the scene they're in
>showing and not telling

Things that are bad
>characters personality ls their sexuality or gender identity
>telling, not showing

Attached: 637.png (549x428, 446K)

It’s not their fault companies and creators are constantly taking advantage of their urge to be included and welcomed

Shippers ruin everything.

Gender is totally a social construct guys. Remember never to look up David Reimer.

Attached: David_Reimer.jpg (250x389, 17K)

HMMM? Why would you say that?

Attached: 1563132426703.png (540x358, 143K)

>I was talking about being transgender,
that's what I wanted to say, Transgender. My bad, I used the old denomination.

Nevertheless, we were not talking about Gender Dysphoria, but about being transgender. And being a transgender is not classified as a mental illness by the medical community.

Isnt he the guy who had his dong cut off and raised as a girl and then offed himself?

They even said they couldn’t get to hook up because “mug censorship”
Fucking SU did gay relationships better than AT did. At least they didn’t pussy out until the finale.

>shows featuring things that exist made me hate that thing
Sure.

yup
And the who did it is named John Money. Someone who's research on gender is still followed by the LGBT community.

>They even said they couldn’t get to hook up because “mug censorship”
user, you know that people who have romantic feeling for each other do more than feeling.

This isn't a Korra case were it comes out of nowhere. They clearly build up to that moment. complaining "oops they suddenly turn gay" about AT is simply being disingenuous.

No it's not. That's like saying Freud is still followed by psychologists. It's studied because it's part of the history of the field but it has evolved since then. And a fucking poorly set up case study of a single person doesn't prove shit one way or another. Stop pretending you care about any sort of science or even the history of science if you're just using it for political rhetoric without understanding jack shit about it.

Gender is not a social construct, trans effectively have brain of the opposite gender than their genitals.

>user, you know that people who have romantic feeling for each other do more than feeling.
I’m not even sure what you’re trying to say here

I am saying that the accusation of "they made them gay at the last minute" doesn't hold for AT.

One of the artists literally said they snuck on to the show at the last minute

>Finally, Money created the now-common term gender role which he differentiated from the concept of the more traditional terminology sex role. This grew out of his studies of hermaphrodites. According to Money, the genitalia and erotic sexual roles were now, by his definition, to be included under the more general term "gender role" including all the non-genital and non-erotic activities that are defined by the conventions of society to apply to males or to females.
seems like it is

They didn't confirm it as explicitly romantic until the finale, but I definitely wouldn't say that Adventure Time "did nothing" with it. There were multiple episodes based on Princess Bubblegum and Marceline rekindling and building up their old relationship, most of which also happened to be adventure episodes. The only reason they waited until the finale to let them kiss is because same-sex romance was still controversial when the show was airing and they couldn't get away with doing quite as much as they could have done nowadays.

>waghhhhh stop complaining when we step all over you
You brought all this political pushback onto yourself, dyke
It was implied to be an old fling, but even that was dumb and it was most certainly pointless and insulting to make it endgame. Fuck you, you are apart of the problem if youre okay with the way adventure time was ruined for dyke shipping.

>characters were unapologetic losers
so much this. especially if they are butthurt about chads or anyone with money and are very entitled. When someone wants something they must prep 10 page explanation for MC but when MC wants shit and people don't roll over instantly he is butthust

Is that before or after all the hormones?

>adventure time was ruined for dyke shipping.
adventure time was very meh in its last years and Fin was rightfully not going to hook up with immortals so they may as well be together. I don't get your beef.

Also bubblinefags need to explain the "Rules for Finn, but not for Marceline" shit the show pulled like both of them not telling Finn PB's age and why she's suddenly free to take on a full time relationship when A) she never got less busy and B) why Marceline would want to stick to one place for hundreds of years in the future

How convenient that she aged up after Too Young and WWM didn't happen before.

One retconned immortal

what? PB can make time if she wants to, she was clearly looking for reason with fin. Marce was practically there when PB was born. clearly the dynamic is not going to be the same in every relationships, there will be a dif between dating your sisters younger brother and dating your old college flame

They need their sexuality on everything so they'd be accepted.

4% of the population but somehow 100% of entertainment media should have their representative. Disgusting

Attached: pride.png (2800x1058, 1.15M)

>Time if she wants to
The whole point of her aging up is that she did not have time. Her people needed her and that came first (disregard FP disobeying kingdom law to take over the fire kingdom though)

>when PB was born
So? Ice King was too. So was Abraham Lincoln over on Mars. Should they have had a chance too since they're long living?

>dynamic is not going to be the same in every relationships
And PB clearly liked her dynamic with Finn enough to take a chance on him despite all the history with Marceline

>there will be a dif between dating your sisters younger brother and dating your old college flame
If you're trying to equate Finn to being Marceline's younger brother figure than that falls flat. Finn knew PB for possibly years before Marceline

There's 5.000 years (at least) of 0 representation that's need to be filled.

Homosexuality is a race now...

>So? Ice King was too. So was Abraham Lincoln over on Mars. Should they have had a chance too since they're long living?
no. it means you have a different dynamic with people of the same age group.
>despite all the history with Marceline
They were on a break, their ship was fractured and she did not think things would be mending anytime soon.
>Finn enough to take a chance on him
and it did not work out.
it does not need to be a 1 to 1 analogy

At least three major toons have included LGBTQ characters .... in the FINAL episode. They took down that video that suggested PB liked Marceline and fired the person who put it together. Olivia Olsen quickly backtracked after confirming it at a Barnes & Noble event and said people take her too serious sometimes.

Bryke flat denied that Korra and Asami were interested in each other, diverting to Korra's interest in the male characters, and then told people they were wearing "hetero glasses" if they didn't see how obvious it was. Alex Hirsch had a brief lesbian couple in an episode, but Disney told him no and he complied.

Look, if you're not brave enough to push for these themes when they can actually make an impact or, god forbid, be a REGULAR part of your media, then your opinion means jack shit. You don't get woke ally points because you waited until the absolute safest time to use your power and influence to depict LGBTQ.

If you care more about your job and your status as a show creator/runner/whatever and your ability to keep making money off of your ideas and stories than actually trying to help the gay community get some more representation, then shut the fuck up.

It's the exact same principle behind letting awful deviant perverse men fuck boys and girls in exchange for roles and fame. If you weren't brave enough to speak up 30 years ago, don't you dare act like you're a victim now that you've had a storied career and nothing to lose.

Attached: Screenshot (4960).png (989x1145, 602K)

wew lad, it sure fucking summer here

Attached: 958.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

They literally changed the classification because people were bitching at them. It absolutely is a mental disorder.

Oh yeah, if you want toons that actually have the balls to make LGBTQ a part of them, look at Clarence, Loud House, and Danger & Eggs. Shame they don't get as much attention as the ones you see a shelf of crap for at Hot Topic.

Yea, but white people love that kind of shit so you better get used to it if you plan on watching any cartoons for the next 20 years.

>It's literally the classification of the medical association.
The same medical association that still advocates for involuntary circumcision.

Doctors are not apolitical. They were intimidated and threatened to claim this condition was not a mental disorder.

A desire to mutilate your body based on a misconception of its form is textbook mental illness. You have no argument.

but then how will you bait for views?

They have been doing that for decades and kept on trying to sneak into the lgbt movement and have never been let in. I mean come on South Park did a show about NAMBLA years ago.

>i know better than doctors because IIIIII SAY SO

>Doctors are not apolitical.
You're projecting, because your denial of transgenders not being a mental illness is itself political. You can't argue with science so you presume and put politics in other people's mouths so you can drag them down to your level which is the only place you know how to argue, with your shit regressive politics.

They literally changed the classification because people were bitching at them. It absolutely is a mental disorder.

Femanon please leave.

>people continue to use a word that he invented
>that means they still take everything he says as gospel

I wish I could turn myself straight just to spite this obnoxious cunt.

Attached: Masuda no.jpg (548x779, 123K)

Same.

Attached: adf8ab8bf6bd11b2e9991a851e15fb9b0d04f93e6c20bfbd89f333e9d242b881_1-1.gif (287x300, 1.16M)

but they do

>say that they are deluding themselves (they aren't)
they absolutely are. that's the crux of this issue: you can't change your sex.

saying it twice does not make it so.

When eyes grow from your crotch, it is.

>it does not need to be a 1 to 1 analogy
Because you have no analogy
You have no analogy.
>They were on a break, their ship was fractured and she did not think things would be mending anytime soon
Or their "relationship" didn't exist yet at that point in time of the she's writing.

>did not work out
It did and the reason she aged back up is literally said by PB herself. Not because of the dumbass reason you're giving.

>no. it means you have a different dynamic with people of the same age group.
And yet, a relationship still formed between the two. Are you implying relationships can't form with age gaps?

Then fuck pussy, pussy.

Then neither is schizophrenia, the voices are real AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL
You have to respect our plurality, bigot.

Do you also believe otherkin people are right in the head?

>tfw bi
>tfw rainbow fuckers hate me anyways
>tfw seeing them burn themselves with a smile on their faces

Attached: 34AF7B1E-7DE4-451B-B290-381AE925C18F.jpg (560x418, 18K)

Cartoons can't be waifus, they are called Poltergeists.

That's not how it works, man.

>source: my ass

>tfw bi
>tfw I don't make mountains out of molehills about what some nobody online says
>tfw I don't arbitrarily hate all gay people as a result
>tfw I don't have to pretend that they're "burning themselves" to feel good about myself
>A is not a mental disorder
>YES BUT B IS A MENTAL DISORDER
>Ok but that doesn't make A a mental disorder
>BUT I SAID IT IS SO IT IS?!???
Show us your medical degree user.

LGBT stuff in cartoons is harmless

yours first, you seem to be the expert.

Mina from jelly jamm

Attached: Mina (1).jpg (633x475, 41K)

source every sjw talking point

Semantics.

Gender identity dysmorphia is classified as a disorder by the APA. Transgenderism is a term so nebulous it doesn't really suit medical terminology - a man wearing a dress and presenting as female is transgender, which doesn't connote mental illness, but the same man who suffers from gender identity dysmorphia is suffering from a mental disorder.

Arguing past one another helps nobody. The simple fact is if it wasn't able to be treated with surgery and hormone treatments (which it can), then it wouldn't be a medical issue. The fact that it can be treated by these things classifies it as a medical issue, call it a disorder or illness if you want, it doesn't really matter.

What kind of incel little pussy is offended by two given drawings kissing. This thread is full of retards.

It's harmful when you deteriorate characters for those brownie points.

Triggered sis
See I can do it too

what kind of offended pussy is offended when there isn't homosexual characters in their children's cartoons

Good. For years I had to suffer through shitty het couples that made no sense but they happened because the characters just happened to be male and female.

That's an issue of deteriorating characters, not of LGBT stuff being included in cartoons

Change your age then.
An old man claiming they are kid inside just to justify their pedophilia ensues.

Western media

I’m glad cartoon network asia censored that.

Before. Fetuses grow their genitals after their brains and human genitalia is actually made from the same parts just in different configurations. A fetus growing a male brain might get hit with a shot of estrogen from an outside source (Mom eating something altered by a growth hormone perhaps) and bam, vagina where the brain says a dick should be.

Why is PB wearing a gumball diaper?

Does anyone remember when LGBT was LGBP and they kicked the pedos out for trannies, only to discover the trannies were mostly just ahead of the curve pedos in a new disguise?
I don't because I'm a zoomer, but I've heard that wound up being the case.

I'm a bi guy and we might as well not exist to the greater LGBT community. Turns out bi people tend to be the most low-key about their sexuality, which someone means EVERYBODY hates us for "not picking a side"

>You were always racist, 1350 is just an excuse for it
Kek

Me and Young Justice

It was never "LGBP".
The T was added after B.

Case in point

Your biology doesn't reflect it. That makes it mental. It's a mental illness.
You're wrong. It's literally the origins of all gender theory and every study is built up from that backbone. The trans community trying to divest itself from its literal foundation is as laughable as a man pretending he is a woman.

>I win because I say I win
ok

>don't hate thing
>see thing represented in cartoon
>suddenly hate thing

Yeah, no. You were always bigoted.

Yes it does. Homosexual romantic stories are much less in number.

Based posts with souls and logic on their side.
For those who disagree please dilate and join the 40%

Wow, you're actually fucking mad because your self-insert in a children's cartoon got cucked.

Sometimes I remember this board is filled with manchildren.

Attached: artworks-000197603453-g5ggxq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>don't care about thing
>thing forced into every form of entertainment
>get called a bigot when I point out when thing isn't always good
yeah,no. You were always retarded

Are you fucking retarded
Are you legit saying faggots haven't had representation in media in thousands of years. Jfc the audacity of faggots

I never really cared too much either but when its being pushed so hard and so apparent it makes the whole series gay and unlikeable. The only people who like gay people are dumb bitches and other gays, normal people didn't care but with all this pandering everyone hates them now. And for good reason.

*ahem*
Fuck Faggots
Fuck Dykes
Fuck Trannies
and most importantly, Fuck Jannies

Attached: Dapper Pepe.png (225x225, 7K)

I don't hate queer people, just liberals. It so happens that most coastal gays are radical liberals.

Isn't it weird how life translates to art?
>2 cute girls in show
>get to know and like them after some time
>find out they're lesbians
>drop them and find something new
lol stay mad dykes

>forced into every form of entertainment
>forced
Dude, look, I'm not a fan of the AT ending either, but literally just acknowledging that something exists isn't the same thing as forcing it. This was one of the few times I'd probably say it was "forced" out of all the recent media I've seen.

companies have been using gays to defend shit products and people are tired of it
>you don't like our poorly made movie, well you're a bigot because this is pro lgbt
LGBT became a marketing brand and most people have seen through the shit

Oh hey, I'm a cert'd biologist.
If it's a problem with the brain and has absolutely no expression in the chromosomes (that is, the greatest majority of trannies), it's a mental disorder.

Post diploma or get out

Unironically the most based post here.
cringe

Ehhhhh different guy here but I finished adventure time and everyone was kind of a dick to Finn. The amount of stuff he did to save everyone from their own problems and somehow NOT get wrapped up in romantic dramas whether positive or negative was underwhelmingly overlooked in favor of the actual shipping garbage. The entire show after like, season 4-5 was built on "by the way, Finn, remember that you're an idiot". Crappy family, friends who acknowledge his achievements up to the point they "accommodate him" and move on and that's literally all fin was raised on since the early years of the show.

It's kind of sick actually, when you think about Finn being a literal kid for the most part and growing up to think that might be normal.

>acknowledging lgbt
they aren't acknowledging it, they're putting it on a fucking pedestal

Can you list examples?

And forcing the same thing but with gays is better how exactly? Both are examples of fitting square pegs in round holes. Hate the couple because it's nonsensical and shitty, not because you dislike their genital arrangement.

Ok so, aren't LGBT+ people like 3% of the overall population... and 40%of them kill themselves because they have brain problems.
Why are we normal people subjected to this gayshit that none of us like? Time and time again we've proven that gay characters are the least liked in a series, and gay characters star in generally lower rated shows. Thats why they armchair critics try to make established straight characters in piopular shows gay and cry to the showrunners to make it canon.

If it can be "treated" Why are there so many reversion and suicides resulting fro. The treatment

>and 40%of them kill themselves because they have brain problems.
false.

how brave and stunning

Attached: 1563732579887.png (589x528, 478K)

this. it's shippers that actually leave a noticeable impact

wanna provide some evidence that it's false?

>treat something but completely altering body chemistry because they insist they're a woman when they're biologically a man
>all 'treatment' is undone if they get stranded without their hormones for 2 weeks, proving they are in fact a man
>kill themselves anyway because even they know at all times they're a walking mess and have no place in the world.
Makes sense as to why trannies are so bitter and hateful.

>I am an experience
typical tranny narcissism lmao

If this were the early 00s you'd all be bitching about the "forced" gay relationships/characters in things like Mission Hill, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and the X-men comics. Nothing's being forced, you're just a bunch of whiny bitches.

This.
>For the first time in US history trannies are not treated like shit
>trannies given legitimacy, protected status and elevated place in society
>still kill themselves
hmmmmmmmmmm

was alive then and no one cared
hell Yea Forums has always praised mission hill for having the best gay couple in cartoons period

>how brave and stunning
that's not the point. The point is "we have something you want to have" Which is literally how every marketing campaign work.

It seems like you are more upset the demographic you identify with isn't the main target anymore.

>left say that tranys kill themselves because they aren't treated as equals
>black suicide rates are some of the lowest in the us
really makes ya think

>still kill themselves
Do you have recent research that demonstrates this or are you legitimately taking memes seriously
>projection the post
Just because you're bitter and hateful doesn't mean the fanfiction you write about other people to explain, in your mind, why they might also be bitter and hateful is true.

This.
>I am an experience
>Even I don't know what I'm going to do because I'm so mentally fucked up I need a pharmacy to keep me from being borderline anti social
>I'm still a horrible person
All narcissistic trannies are insufferable, they push people away, fuck with people and cry out as they hurt you. All the while they wonder why people are so mean to them.
>then they kill themselves
It all works out.

>"the LGBT should make their own characters/media instead of trying to change things that already exist"
>they do exactly that
>"REEEEEEEEEE GAY AGENDA ENTERTAINMENT IS RUINED DILATE 40%"

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

blacks kill each other before they can kill themselves

people are sick of your shit faggot get over it

That's because internet culture was different then, not entertainment. Now everything has shifted because of Trump, Ben Shapiro, and feminist rekt compilations on Youtube.

It's true. How much romantic gay stories were written in the past 2.000 years?, the first 20 years of this century produced more.

>lets hit the 3% of the population that really doesn't care about movies or comics because they're too concerned about sucking each other's dicks later
Good thing they're alienating the Chinese market.

>we have something you want to have
not a lot a lot pf people actually want this
>It seems like you are more upset the demographic you identify with isn't the main target anymore.
and we get called bigots for not wanting to watch movies that aren't made for us
I wonder why this leaves such a bitter taste in peoples mouths

>the internet is vastly different from 2016
the only difference that happened in 2016 is people trying to censor the internet more

but they're also more likely to be gays and trannies
maybe they just lack the self-awareness required to kys?

>cope the post
>Do you have recent research that demonstrates this or are you legitimately taking memes seriously
40% , its also proven that undergoing sex change surgery does NOT change these numbers.
but seriously, dilate.

>we get called bigots for not wanting to watch movies that aren't made for us
No, you get called bigots for whining about movies that aren't made for you. Nobody's forcing you to watch this stuff.

This always kills me, the doublethink.
>being a tranny is perfectly valid and normal and healthy
>they're just trying to solve their incurable/untreatable mental illness with crude surgery
>totally healthy

almost like gay people are an extremely small minority for the past 2000 years

Who's being censored?

True. I think being ANTI-LGBT is worse then being a Racist now.

Explain y'all fondess for getting straight to the lewd

Kek, then why they're so much gay stories now than before?

they called people who didn't want to watch ghost busters sexist
they are trying to force people to watch it you fucking dumass

Thats because all sane civilizations killed faggots or they kill themselves before the invention of modern medicine.
Makes me jealous of muslims desu.

because it's a marketing strategy to make half ass movies and use homophobia as an excuse to dismiss criticism

Yes but consider that said stuff doesn't always make itself apparent and is more often than not shoved in at some point after the uninterested parties are invested. You're forcing people to tolerate something if they intend to enjoy a medium any further. Look at AT: not a drop of gay shit until later seasons when people where already on the horse and heading down the trail. Stop pretending otherwise.

The romans don't killed gay people

I don't care for cartoon porn tho, and even then, fanartists will just fill on that. I like humor and adventure, but shipping is becoming more of a marketing ploy for thirsty teenagers.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
here ya go

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

Fucking this. Though folks will still try to find ways to complain about it....

Don't have to. The medical community is vast and there's plenty of debate and dissent. Your appeal to authority is literally meaningless to any actual scientist.

Dude, nobody's fucking dragging you to the movies to see thotbusters. Those mean Twitter feminists can all easily be ignored unless you completely lack self-control.

Because gays are great corporate paypiggies.
As a member of another group of reliable corporate paypiggies (blacks) it's hilariously sad seeing so many of these groups become literal corporate shills because some suits tickled their taint by saying the right thing.
It's fucking pathetic.

That bitter taste? Its cum, like it or else you're a BIGOT.
>nobody's forcing you to watch this stuff.
>Cinematic Universe with millions of fans who see their movies as a religious experience
>die hard fans who've watched every movie for a decade
>subvert new movie by pushing in some gay shit (overwhelming majority of people, 97%, are not gay!)
get woke go broke.
the MCU is going to kill itself with more of this shit lol. And thats a good thing!

The Romans were too busy being pederasts who castrated little boys and made them their wives.

You're watching the wrong media and medium. Gay romance is strong mostly in literature and manga. Movies are creatively bankrupt for decades and cartoons were better just for some years, that's the real problem

Based.
Despite what you read, don't kill yourself :D

ya they have been shit for decades. instead of spending more money and trying to make better movies they're just trying to use gay people as as shield from criticism

The romans were decadent civilization and got sacked hard by righteous Germanics which, most likely, killed all their fags.
>sack rome
>take women as your prize
>fags offer their asses like women
>kills fags
Based

no they aren't dragging me to see their movies. They're just forcing their ideology into every movie they can. They then bitch if the movie doesn't support their political opinions.

This.
>Gay romance is strong mostly in fanfiction written by women and gays
ftfy don't generalize an entire medium as gay lol.

Like dude there's nothing wrong with romance in general though I do agree with shipping. I just do it for fun but I don't want my actual pairing to be hal f assed in canon.

>favorite movie gets a remake
>has a blatant political agenda and criticizes anyone who points it out as a bigotted incel
>movie fails because original fans didn't like it all
>feminists and articles bitch online about bigotted incels ruining everything
Its literally a giant shit test by dumb cunts to see how far they can get with fagging up original movies to fit their twisted ideology. The faster we become an all Islam nation the faster we can stone these women.

Yeah, no. Barbarians defeated a overextended and arrogant empire, that's not a big achievement.

There's more gay books now than before, that was the entire point of that post

I'd like to point out that two characters from the Equestria Girls series came out as a gay couple in the latest film that came out like 2 days ago

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/29/7/1563737096-1563565615302.png

there are more books than before because everyone can make a book nowdays
books used to be expensive and rare

Because they're not going to do the same with islamic propaganda *sarcasm*

You can, sexuality is a fucking fetish.

Essentially this. Anyone, even dumb kids can get a book published. Theres a reason there aren't many modern classics anymore.

Lemme add in my two cents, I don't mind representation. I wanna see more diverse voices make their own stories to tell to the world. Not, big business companies using these diverse voices to make bank and a appear work. It almost as bad as the times when these same companies try to be hip with the youth.

Never goes well and shows it age. Now for romance...I don't mind. I'm not that perverted to be such a massive hypocrite for talking shit about romantic plots yet fap to cartoon porn of so called waifu bait. One gets more fanfare as it's easy to get away with. God fucking forbid you add overt sex jokes in a cartoon. At best, it gets censored, at worst, your banned for life.

Though shipping and waifu culture is toxic as fuck and to a degree fucking insane so naturally avoid them like the plague.

>Go make your own stuff!!
>They do exactly that
>Turns out there's a market for it and people are willing to pay to see themselves represented
>They get put in positions to produce more of the content
>NOOOO! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE US
SERIOUSLY!!!

Loving Every Laugh
o
v
i
n
g Every Laugh

k that'd be all fine and well but not every movie needs to be made to be about gays and lesbians who make up less than 2% of the population
it's like turning every blockbuster movie into a 90 minute advertisement for spinal cord injury awareness

>Go make your own stuff!
>In an established series where none of this existed
>Where you already get massive exposure and people will watch it not because of being LGBT positive but because they want to follow the story and not miss anything
>everyone hates it and it tanks
>BIGOTS BIGOTS EVERYWHERE I'LL JUST MAKE SOMETHING ELSE YOU LIKE AS GAY
so when can we start stoning fags again?

>so when can we start stoning fags again?
lol internet tough guy.

I don't think LGBT+ is that bad. Most of cases its just that writers are idiots and pull out shit like .

Nikki is probably the best example how to write one.

Attached: nikki.jpg (581x791, 46K)

Expressing disinterest or dislike for a movie solely because it's, "not made for you" isn't bigoted.

>>In an established series where none of this existed
user, gays have always existed. they just didn't suddenly pop into existence in the last years.

Do you get upset when a show start showing grapes before it never had grapes before?

So wait, coming into a studio created by non-gays and trying to take over is "creating your own stuff?"
Well shit, I guess I can't wait for Muslims and Mexicans to create their own countries in the US and Europe.

The first 20 years if this century produced more data than the entire rest of human history combined

Its pretty sad that its come to this.

that's pretty much the opposite of what he said

I'm just sick of the media and cartoons making a big deal out of LGBT related characters.

>Look at X character! They're gay/lesbian/trans. We're progressive just like you

If the LGBT community really wanted to be viewed as accepted and normal then why make a big deal and parade around as LGBT like it's some sort of accomplishment? Your sexuality or identity isn't an accomplishment or a big deal and you shouldn't be praised for it. The world wants LGBT people to be the norm right? Accepted correct?

We don't praise or make a big deal out of normal things. We don't praise a person for speaking or walking if they have capable legs and fine motor skills. Why would be worship the ground you walk on for being gay/lesbians? You aren't that important. No one is.

Until people stop wanking the LGBT train and glorifying them up for existing then the LGBT community will still be viewed as strange and different and if that's what people want to so be it.

Blacks have always existed too and only now are they predominant in the media, whats your point?

Wait...nikki is gay?

In reality LGBT is just a fucked up fetish, being applauded for liking dick is stupid.

Its funny they act like its a choice by writing in compliments about how being trans or LGBT is the hardest thing and that you know they're tough because being LGBT is one of the hardest things you can be right now.

These faggots never heard about being black in the 40s lol.

Think you mean roastbusters

>I'm just sick of the media and cartoons making a big deal out of LGBT related characters.
You are the one making a big deal out of it. the sooner you stop complaining , the faster it will be treated like a normal thing.

>In reality LGBT is just a fucked up fetish
It isn't.

You made it for me. there is no reason to be upset about it either.

As a wise man once said, stop talking about it...

>You are the one making a big deal out of it.
Not really, it's literally just white people and their pets who always feel the need to bring it up.
Ironically, with less white people around that means less people who are down with the LGBT+ shit (because let's be honest, the only reason that new survey showed that most 18-34 year olds aren't pro-LGBT is because less of them are white nowadays) and thus less people who will sympathize with the gay community.
They're literally making enemies out of the only people willing to tolerate them.

There’s far more retarded straight relationship bullshit and you know it.

Go watch a.

But you're the one complaining to me about it as well. You're adding fuel to the fire. It'll never be accepted as normal.

Now robot wives and waifus. That's something I'd be all for.

Straight or gay - all shipping and shippers are awful.

>Zero Impact on the Show

MarcieXBubb is the reason Finn spent 3+ seasons as a 3rd wheel in his own show with both girls treating him like a useful but annoying tool. By the end he wasn't even all that useful anymore.

Like how Black Panther was a flop for having a mostly black cast? Oh wait...

Fine. I have no problem agreeing to that.

Wrong. Since gays and blacks have always existed why are they just NOT being dominant in the media? Gays were usually killed off or in hiding because it wasn't against norms being gay. While blacks got shit on and had no media. Previous media lacked both because of this. Its only now gayshit is being pushed because a select few in the industry are gay while the majority of the population aren't.

Why would we want it to be a normal thing?

Even you know it was political pandering. Made by whites and jews because they know having blacks in your movie will win you brownie points.
Blacks in the US see Wakanda as a point of pride even though no black person had a part in making it up.
Also, you forget that its part of the MARVEL extended universe. Its the same reason Rogue One did ok, its not because of all the diversity, its because its a STAR WARS movie, same how this is a MARVEL movie.
If you wanted to prove me wrong you could've brought up blade, before this whole MCU dogshit. Even then, Blade wasn't stroking itself off that blade was black, he just happened to be.

It's name is romantic subplot and the west sucks doing it.

>shows featuring things that exist made me hate that thing

Nice.

How is turning every female video game character into an ugly tranny "featuring things that exist"?

no, he's not Brian Sims.

>only straight white men tolerate gays because they are so good and pure
Ever seen an user who is massaging their ego and persecution complex at the same time?

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of straight white women, since they by far make up the vast majority of people whining about gay shit who aren't gays.
But yea, you know I'm right.

I don't understand why I get warnings and posts deleted for responding to posts like these when the entire thread is a /pol/ bait magnet.

Are you people actively going out of your way to find shit that makes you mad?

Nope, live in minority dominant community and there are gaybois in dresses walking around here and nobody gives them shit for it.

Because making things sexually attractive to you is not at that top of anyone's to do list.

Oh cool, which non-white country do you live in?
Living in a non-white area in a white country isn't the same thing as living in a non-white country.

False.

You took over all the cartoons and no theres nothing to watch Thats not filled with dyke shit, so sorry if i hate to punch every lesbian couple in the jaw because of this you faggot trash.

Attached: 7FDB91B9-94C1-4042-954A-7FA5AC121D4E.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

are you trying to say that ugly trannies don't exist?

Nope. The only difference detected so far in "trans brains" is a higher tendency than average to have a malformation that consists on a slightly under or overdeveloped part of the brain. It's not even confirmed that it's the cause, only that it's more common in trans people.

Male and female brains are indeed different, but trans people have the brains of their biological body.

Just if it's on CN, Nick or Disney. Seriously if comics Yea Forums are Marvel and DC cartoons Yea Forums are just that big three.

Same.

Attached: 234234242.jpg (1940x1376, 814K)

They werent dykes shitting on the male characters and taking up all the attention with their “super progressive relationship”, thats why.
Dont act so high and mighty when youre the type who frothed at the mouth when your crack voltron ship didnt happen.

*ahem*

Attached: 8718CFCB-E08C-4AE2-88A3-422922ACA57E.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Yea, I went from literally not giving a fuck to genuinely hating these cunts.
They revealed themselves as not at all being the "live and let live" type, they went from seeking tolerance to trying to force people to accept them, and that's not how the world works.

I live in a Native American community in Canada, namely Alberta. Also now you are making it about culture rather than race by saying it's about them being foreigners.

So in other words, you live in a white country surrounded by people with little to no institutional power who are for all intents and purposes hamstrung by the white government.
Congrats, but that's not the same as living in a non-white country.

Now you are saying we all secretly want to beat up the gays but the government won't let us. Nigga there was a time in this specific community where guys would hop into a certain van to go out and have gay sex. All it got was a few snickers and nobody made a big deal of it.

>hold hands
Wow that's fucking nothing and this spin off is shit,so much shit that Derpibooru doesnt even bother pointing out new EQG shit is released so the user tag their spoiler.Fuck you

Dumbfuck, I'm black, my point is that one only needs to look at how gays are regarded in 90% of non-white countries (especially countries that aren't East Asian or South American) to see what the general opinion of the average minority is when it comes to gays.
And in the case of blacks, it's extremely negative, especially when it comes to black women, hence why a lot of our gays are on the down low (aside from the ones that live around white people, to absolutely no one's surprise).

What does you being black have to do with anything? Also why are you saying all white countries respect gay rights? Far as I know Russia doesn't have much respect for gay rights.

For such a tough guy you'pretty fragile

I'm saying that when it comes to tolerating, liking, enjoying, or wanting any of this gay shit, that falls almost entirely to white people and a few of their pets.

Also forgot to add, why are we suddenly taking south america and east asia out of the equation? I mean do they have respect for gay rights and are nonwhite countries or but don't count for some reason? Enlighten me here

If lesbians existing trigger you so much, how can "live and let live" work?

>minority dominant

How fucking stupid are you people

>minorities that respect gay rights are just pets for white people
Damn user, you really seem to dislike minorities who don't hate gays.

If there was a thread when the phrase "have sex" should resonate the most, this would be it.

Poor wording, most of the people who live here are minorities, that better?

Well for one thing, it's not all EA/SA countries that are down with gays (mainly just Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, and Japan) and secondly in most of those countries a significant portion of the gays are the victims of child sex trafficking and were literally getting fucked by grown as men when they were 8. Not exactly something that I'm sure fags want to take credit for.
Nah, I just don't like coons.
Unfortunately, all this gay shit is maximum coonery, and is usually only enjoyed or defended by coons.

Not the user you've been talking to.

But what's a "coon" in this context? I thought coon was just a racial slur for black?

Attached: 1527778394303.jpg (1080x1085, 147K)

Coon usually refers to blacks who cuck for white people.
Your typical coon includes:
Black Republicans
Black LGBT+
Black trannies
Black Confederates
etc. etc.

Basically the black version of a self-hating cunt, /pol/tards would call them "soiboys" or something similar.

So what are true black values to you? What does a non coon believe in and can you list a few people who fit this bill?

See, I thought the term for this was, "uncle tom."
Still seems a bit silly to me, but I'm white.

Attached: 1552697224395.png (800x600, 213K)

Why is this disaster of a thread still up?

But why should anyone tolerate straights shoving their sexuality into everything all the time then?

Coon and uncle tom are usually interchangeable, but the former has much more bite.
People who can think for themselves instead of doing the bidding of corporations.
People who don't bend over for annoying assholes who want the world to cater to their whims because they never matured past 10th grade.
Anyone with enough self-respect to understand why knowing where you come from is important and why it shouldn't be ignored, sugar-coated, glossed over, or treated as some taboo never to be discussed.
People who don't try to kiss the ass of people who hate them and always will hate them no matter what they do.
Basically, anyone who doesn't act like a moronic fucking child.
Unfortunately, a lot of the groups I previously mentioned are disqualified for obvious reasons.

My issue isn't the presence of gay characters but rather the almost universely poor quaility of all lesbian (and it is seemingly only ever lesbian) relationships in fiction which seems to be written first and formost for the sake of inclusion and the assumed shock value of their inclusion rather than any intent to actually entertain or develop the involved characters.
Back in the 90's there was a semi common practice of including lesbian characters in fiction for shock value and fanservice, how ironic that the same people that complained about how reductive those characters were do the exact same thing now themselves.

Is it really so difficult that if you're going to have minority characters you just treat them as people rather than some kind of edge less masturbatory treatise on that entire group or soapbox?

Basically no patriots or nationalists of any kind. That's expected for a community with no land.

user, you kind of just spouted off a bunch of empty 'I am a free thinker' rhetoric there and nothing else.

Not sure where you got that from, but okay.

Mmm no, in fact one of those points is literally about racial awareness.
I think you might just be an idiot.

>Coon and uncle tom are usually interchangeable, but the former has much more bite.
Again, I'm white so I'm biased, but I feel the concept of, "you're not acting black enough" an odd thing. Like it's tacit admission that there's a stereotype of any particular race, and that it's encouraged for people of that race to fit that stereotype.
Again though:
White. I've never had to worry about not being "true white" or acting, "white" enough, so that might be why it's confusing to me.

Attached: 1375554533735.jpg (1600x1200, 317K)

if you'll notice the OP, the image specified pandering. A well written gay couple is fine, tokenism and bad writing arent.

Not dumb enough to buy into sugarcoated racism with a new name.

Nationalism is ultimate cuckoldry.

What do you mean?
What are they doing?

Its a "damned if you do damned if you dont" deal, if you are top frontal about it, you get decried for "pandering/corrupting the youth" ans you cant export your show to some key markets

People screech at "well written gays" all the time.

thats true, but thats not what the OP image said.

>Again, I'm white so I'm biased, but I feel the concept of, "you're not acting black enough" an odd thing.
I don't see why, every race has their own undesirables.
For you guys, it's rednecks.
And what about my post is racist exactly?

Every country sugarcoats it's history

Destroying characters and stories in order to push their feminist agenda into things that dont warrant their inclusion. I used to consider myself liberal before this era of virtue signaling being shoved into everything started.

Which is stupid.
No history should be sugarcoated because knowing the objective facts about our past is always a good thing.
It's never beneficial to not know how far you've come (or how far you've fallen), and the only people who think it is are aforementioned moronic children.

but user only white people do that
they're just naturally evil

>Taking the show home with him.
Guess Squidward liked it.

If a show has too many seasons it will become shit. It's just a matter of time and the curse of US media

Well basically your post on what a proper black person is 'be a free thinker and buy into racial awareness'and in my experience racial awareness is just a word racists use to sound smarter. Maybe I am wrong though and you have your own definition of it that I am unaware of, like the way you have your own definition of coon.

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever seen.

It's a flat out lie.

So you had an emotional response to what I said based on your own emotional bias and had a kneejerk reaction based on nothing?
I hope you're not black user, because if you were, you'd be a top tier coon.

I agree but without that the nations will become unstable and fall.
Just read the history books of other countries

OP is a cretin who barely remembers to breathe. His opinions are irrelevant.

Name more than one show with 10+ seasons that isnt shit. And your personal braindead bias doesnt count.

>but without that the nations will become unstable and fall.
Nations become unstable and fall regardless, having a sick society that lasts for another 200 years isn't much better than allowing said sick society to die off so the next one can take their place and continue the cycle.

Just tell me what franchise with more tan five seasons has no bullshit

Well tell me about this racial awareness of yours. I do not know how they are defined in your head. I was just going by experiences I have had with the word. I would like to know more, though I wouldn't entirely call it emotional as I have only heard that word in that specific context and nothing else.

He liked it so much that he didn't let shipping/pandering get to him and loves it for what it is instead of inconsiquential bullshit.

You know, like 0% of the people in this thread.

Racial awareness is literally just being aware of how people of a certain race behave around your own race and vice versa.
Pretending that we're all the same is a nice pipe dream, but it's just not true, and it never will be.
This isn't to say that you can't live around people who are different from you, but trying to pretend that those differences don't exist, that the lived experiences of people of certain races or cultures don't exist, is ignorant, and only makes things worse in the long run.
But in reality, it's just another way that the American corporate oligarchy tries to erode standards so they can create the perfect race of mindless consumers that never question anything and only exist to line the pockets of those who stand to gain the most.
At the end of the day the only reason anyone at the top cares about all this diversity rhetoric is because it means they can amass more money, more votes, and more power, they don't give a fuck about whether or not the races actually have a healthy co-existence founded on common principles and the willingness to work together for the greater good of society as a whole.

>my past self would be shocked at how much of a bigot i am now, but when lesbians do stuff like pic related i cant help but violently hate dykes.
So, in other words, you regressed in your growth. Is this what are you saying?

>I don't see why, every race has their own undesirables.
>For you guys, it's rednecks.
Fair enough point. But they're never accused of not being white enough or being a traitor to their race. At least, not that I've seen.
Though the ironic thing there is that rednecks generally embrace being rednecks. The only people who take it as an insult (and I've lived with real legit rednecks for quite a few years) are people who generally aren't rednecks. A redneck kinda wears it as a badge of honor.
But that's a bit off topic. More to the point, I was taught that someone of a particular race (and, more to the topic of the thread, sexuality) don't all have the same beliefs or behaviors. That how you act, and what you feel or believe are independent of race and sexuality. That if you try to make those kinds of statements, it's a stereotype. At least, in school they taught us that. I'm kind of inclined to believe that. That if you're black, it doesn't mean they have to act a certain way or a believe or a certain thing. Likewise if you're gay or whatever else.
Though, pragmatically, I also recognize that there's going to be common and uncommon beliefs and behaviors in any group of people.
Specifically, if you look at blacks as a whole, while I don't have exact numbers, you're going to see trends in the majority's opinion on gays, abortion and anything else. Likewise with gays opinions on those same social issues. Nevertheless, those not withstanding, I don't think that if you're black, you're not obligated to shop at lebakens or rent to own stores for furniture, or that if you're gay you have to speak with a lisp.

Attached: B5FcIac.jpg (540x304, 53K)

>sees a a post that essentially says that people should stop acting like stupid children
>immediately relates that undesirable behaviour and thinking to nationalism and patriotism
Good, you're almost there.

>I think that if you're black, you're not obligated to shop at lebakens or rent to own stores for furniture*
Man I'm not with it today.
Sorry bout that.

Oh, well I know about how people of other races walk around eggshells when with other ethnic groups. Honestly I have never heard someone call it 'racial awareness before'. Do people where you are from call it racial awareness?

I'm happy for Squidward and hope that he finds like minded individuals to discuss said show with.

But in my country everyone behaves the same regardless of race, the only difference is with foreigners.

American blacks are extremely insecure and are generally unable to assert themselves as individuals.

No, ive evolved not to tolerate dyke slime

t. Doesn't know any black people.

inb4 roleplaying as a black man.

But they're the ones that win wars and dominate lesser comunities.

What about those nationalists who lost that really big war some decades ago?

>the left ignoring all black people who disagree with them
I find it funny how often the left call black people slurs

That's the usual behaviour of a community with no land

I'm black and "blacks can't assert themselves as individuals" is something that someone who isn't black would say. Stop trying to infiltrate and false flag. Stop with the concern trolling too because you don't give a fuck about black people just like Becky with the blue hair in her SanFran apartment.

Nations in general dominates the world right now

I'm just telling you what I'm seeing. I doubt I'd be seeing this extreme attachment to "acting Black" if that weren't the case.

The fact that you misinterpret the conversation is proof that non-blacks need to mind their goddamn business when black people are talking to each other. It's not about "acting black" it's about some black people not acknowledging their roots and that they are black. Why do you think black people loved Obama but didn't fuck with Ben Carson? Go read about it.

>Black Republicans
>Black LGBT+
>Black trannies
>Black Confederates
Sure does look like a lot of people you don't like for not conforming to the black mainstream.

Anyone who get's taken off the big platforms. The internet was centralized. If you are not on youtube your videos don't matter and if you are deranked or takne off google your website is useless.

Same goes for you and your shit

>That if you're black, it doesn't mean they have to act a certain way or a believe or a certain thing. Likewise if you're gay or whatever else.
Sure, but there are specific beliefs and ideas and desires that are intrinsically related to race, sexuality, gender, etc. etc.
I think that's the point that's being made here.
>Do people where you are from call it racial awareness?
More or less, I guess most people would just call it being socially aware or something similar.

Every single one of them.

Really? you are still saying that when super gay bobby is a thing?

That user is not me, I'm the one who posted that list.
And let's not pretend that not being pro-LGBT is mainstream.

One could say the exact same thing about "acting American", course it's all just anecdotal.

So have Nazis, pedophiles and child sacrifice, you dont see them added into halfway through media they weren't present in.

It's simple, I don't care if you fuck your boyfriend girlfriend in your house. But do i in the park and we have a problem.

>So have Nazis
Not that user, but I don't think nazis have always existed.

Morgan Freeman?

But nazis are the ultimate enemy and appear everywhere

Prove it.

Fucking in parks is illegal to everyone

....Are you going to be that pedantic? Fine i will give you a real non hyperbolic example.
When I take the bus to where ever i don't like to see couple face fucking each-other with their tongues. For some mostly only gay and lesbian only lesbian couples who do this and it seems like they get off on showing everyone r some shit.
It's disgusting, even more than normal.
I don't care if you give deep kisses to your partner in your house. Don't do it in public.

I also don't mind cartoons with "Gay characters" but you don't have to smear their gayness all over my fucking face. It makes it seem like they aren't even human and are some other sort of being. Most gays I know personally are not distinguishable form normal people.

Why mostly them and not just everyone that do that? They're gross humans like the heterosexuals.

They flew too close to the sun. Tolerance was within reach three years ago but they've pushed it too far too fast and now people who probably didn't want to care in the first place are now turning against them. I went from a passive gay marriage supporter to functionally homophobic just from all of the excessive pandering and not being about to actually voice a negative thing about it.

>user, gays have always existed
Literally an evolutionary defect.

That’s not what bigot means, retard.

>no replies
youre point proven lmao
but you rite tho dawg

Just call it bad writting and summon /y/, /cm/ and /u/, if it's true they will support you, if not, you're a self-insert fag that will be more happy watching harem anime that cartoons for children

>I'm a bi guy and we might as well not exist to the greater LGBT community
Aw, buddy. You don't exist to everyone else, either.

Maybe. What's it matter? We're overpopulated as it is and not enough children are getting adopted.

Are you actually bi and not one of those people who claim to be bi despite only dating the opposite sex?

What about Jews?

I'm not necessarily a bad thing. But it's sure as fuck nothing to be proud of/killed over. Apathy is a much better goal than total acceptance.

Stevonnie is one of the only characters that this non-binary bullshit makes sense with though desu.

This. It's okay for liberals to hate us, so we might as well hate them.

Maybe. Or genetic necessity. Cant have to many breeding men running around. And also more hands to help with demestics.

They forced hundreds of years worth of Marceline interactions onto PB to supplant Finn’s time with her. That’s the definition of forcing.

I didn't hate trannies until I knew everyone would get shit for not pandering to them in in their work.

I didn't say i hated them i say they were the one who did it the most. Maybe it's because I live near a church but it seems like they are trying to prove something. Especially a lesbian couple who seems intent on doing that every fucking week.Ta some point I got a horrible distaste for it.

>Thor
>(You)

This so much. I never understood why Finn, the main character we'd previously rooted for, had to get treated like absolute shit towards the end. He almost never did anything to deserve it, and if he did do something it was completely out of character. Like that time he tricked Flame Princess into fighting Ice King leading to their break up, it came out of fucking nowhere and it happened for no reason at all. That was Flame Princess entire character arc, really. Nobody wanted to see it, it was poorly executed, and it added nothing to the show.

Ok, get it but fuck organized religion

>Demanding a diploma to debunk bullshit gender theory
It's just common fucking sense

Attached: 1563678022174.jpg (2000x2954, 541K)

So are about cannibalistic tribes, but you won't see people writting those stories.

>strawman
can you argue with someone without building a strawman?

I remember the whole team got nude in one KND episode. It was on the artic or some snowy place.

Thor, a literal Nordic god, made in the image of your typical blonde haired blue-eyed viking man, is replaced with a black woman. WE WUZ AZGARD N SHEIT. Honk Honk.

Attached: heilhonkler.jpg (474x266, 36K)

>Make your own character
>Changes a characters race and skin color

Attached: tardhelmet.jpg (283x178, 7K)

They didn't show the girl's butts like they did with Numbuh 1 and Tommy.

We're all neglecting the only argument we need against it:
Gay sex is yucky.

The tranny cries out in pain while striking you

Attached: inose.jpg (427x482, 83K)

all sex is yucky
and that's why sex is hot

Why don’t you address the point fagbag

This is retarded logic

And being gay is a mentall illness.

Everything shifted because the left lost it's god damn mind by declaring any criticism of mass, uncontrolled immigration as racist hatespeech and then censored anyone who talked about the disastrous effects it had on the countries accepting them. Everything shifted when it became illegal to misgender a snip-dick cross dressing tranny fag with green hair.

I'm mostly pro-left but this

it's funny, they claim that trannys are so brave and powerful and then claim that miss gendering them is an act of violence

Except it's not deck chair that made him go back inside.

Ah yes I remember reading history of the ancient Romans going to war with the ancient Nazis

Attached: CLOWN WORLD.jpg (1072x846, 256K)

What bothers me the most is that there's no country that can have it's own culture without being called racist or bigoted because they refuse to accept bullshit from other people EXCEPT the Muslims. They can get away with biggotry all they like.

It's definitely annoying, but it's healthier to avoid shows that do that instead of getting angry.

Where is Jared Leto when you need him?

It's getting harder and harder to do considering it's spreading so rapidly.

Attached: 1042F5C1-45FC-4B1F-9ACD-52E170A21083.jpg (1873x544, 170K)

doesn't work because they try to force shows to include more lgbt

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
And you know what that had.
Subtle.
It can easily be told as either two close friends or lovers.

Bizantium against muslims? That was in the middle age.

it was also well written

Just watch anime

This.

I was once apathetic of dykes and fags.

Once.

O, may the wonderful, genuinely bigoted Nips shall be my salvation

Really?. Self-insertfags ruined modern literature

this but unironically

Well of course fuck the kikes (and niggers, while we're at it), but I wanted to stay on the topic of the LGBT garbage
>captcha: select all chimneys
/ourcaptcha/

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

How far we have fallen from 'final boss of the internet' to so thin skinned that we cry at the sight of lesbos kissing.

Coff*RE:creators*coff

If you geeks had been more profitable, then the corporations wouldn't be courting the wallets of SJWs. But you became uppity and hard-to-please so they sought profit elsewhere.

You’re a manchild for watching childrens’ cartoons in the first place.

how is that post even relevant to what he said

>you geeks
kek

Technically we are pretty anti-mainstream when we do that. A decent chunk of the people we're complaining about couldn't handle even reading the words we're saying. 40% of them might even consider suicide.

He’s not being replaced, idiot. He’s still gonna be around.

Dofus and Arthur also did these things a thousand times better. Dofus didn't do it for brownie points or felt like insincere pandering to yurifags (looking at you Madoka), and Mr. Ratburn having a gay wedding was a sucker punch since it was the season OPENER while many of the shows you mentioned pussyfooted until the finale.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

na it was ruined by newfags like you

Most media get rid of Self-inserts

>looking at you Madoka
What?

Unless you're a bigot or self-inserter that will not bother you

SJWs are the snowflakes but if I see a gay couple on a show I lose my fucking mind. Yeah, I know. Dilate.

Incorrect.

do you have brain damage?
>if I don't see a gay couple in this kids show I'LL LOSE MY FUCKING MIND

Big words for a faggot on Yea Forums

Sayaka (aka the one that went FULL FUCKING NUCLEAR after being cucked) and Kyoko were heavily implied to be in a romantic relationship in Rebellion, so this means they are totally 100% in love with each other despite this literally only happening in ONE timeline out of the countless times Homura traveled back in time to prevent Madoka from dying/becoming a witch.

>Thor, a literal Nordic god
Not in the Marvel universe, retard. Read a comic before you start talking about shit you know nothing about.

>muh secret club
When did the internet become serious business?

What are some actually good LGBT Yea Forumsuples?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (257x512, 91K)

when people on twitter bitched and moaned about not enough lgbt characters in everything
they took the internet very seriously

Why? Is really that bad watching reality?

I hate bisexuals. Genuinely. Truly. Virulently. I detest them. Plenty of reasons but the biggest reason is that they're making curiosity a bad thing. Indecision is a natural part of growing up and figuring out who you are, and now it's the hip, trendy thing to just say "Oh I guess I like both lol". It's yet another excuse for people to not commit to something and never really accept themselves.

All fiction is about self insertion.

>mfw writer
>mfw listening to Yea Forums whine about legbutts without end has made me put gay friendly shit in my work out of pure spite

probably the only good gay couple in steven universe is rose/pearl. it is fucked up and therefore interesting

Attached: 1464166427880.jpg (568x543, 176K)

Just say gay.

can you please learn how to type in english

>They can get away with biggotry all they like.
Y'know why?
Because if anyone complains they fucking kill them.

I mostly like girls but some girly guys are hot to me like princess marco. Dont really blame your hate because i was insufferable as a teenager and am pretty unhappy and mental right now so there probably is something innately wrong with bi fags.

>That website is why we are cryasses now!
Wew, never knew 4channers were this moody and would pass blame around, like a woman.

We hate poorly written gay shit.

>mfw listening to Yea Forums whine about legbutts without end has made me put gay friendly shit in my work out of pure spite
Hope you like having your dyke enabling trash fail to capture any audience besides a small minority of tumblr shippers who will eat you alive when you lull a voltron.

Empathy is not self-insertion

I'm not white, so in my reality we don't really tolerate that shit.

>Into girly boys who look feminine
You're just nondiscerning and like chicks.

>we're serious
no we're having fun complaining on a thailand scuba diving site
I just told you about the people who took the internet very seriously
>like a woman.
wow you're sexist. better start up my tumblr and try to get you fired from your job

Its this right here that made me finally despise the democrats. The left is supposed to be about decrying radicalized religions and its retarded beliefs, now its supporting and defending mudshits and their backwardly barbaric ideology.

As opposed to 4channers thay will just use some of the art as a reaction image and call them based and won't buy? user will go bankrupt either way as far as I see it.

obviously, but lgbt anons need something to deflect with

"Go in the closet or else" is in no way close to "live and let live".

You must embrace clown world user, it's the only way.

Attached: honkler.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

the tumblr homos mostly leave you alone if you have the sense to openly promise them nothing

really it's just a choice of what kind of opinionated internet idiot slobbers up your ass, tumblr fags or Yea Forums incels

>live and let live
is this why they're trying to get rid of freedom of speech?
Better what out user you might end up in jail for miss gendering someone

>we are having fun
I don't see how someone can have fun with so much salt in their eyes. Also I work a job where the industry is filled with with fat and/or bigoted truckers. Nothing I post online will get me fired.

I'm no white and I support that.

I never liked this ship but its stupid to get mad at the ending when they started pushing that shit since season 3. Its nowhere near the level of bullshit Korra pulled.

>voltron fans try to blackmail the creators to make their gay ship canon
>SU fanbase harass a girl into almost killing herself
ya you're totally right

You must be some form of Asian or spic in that case.

...and the well written gay shit too.

No, they don't, you psychopath.
We literally spent the last decade disproving sexist assumptions about there being a "female brain".

>How far have "we" fallen
Speak for yourself, summerfag.

Not that it matters since there's so little of it in the western cartoon industry.

They pushed that relationship for YEARS, it's hardly an asspull

based

user, someone killed a guy over an episode of Avatar, literally ever fandom has psychos.

of course you don't get it newfag
hate is a wonderful and fun thing, where do you think all the old Yea Forums rage comics came from

getting on an anonymous image board to hate things with others has always been a thing on Yea Forums. The only difference is not we have fags like you trying to protect their precious feelings when we shit on the things you like.

That doesn't mean that they're not giving the title of a Nordic God to a she-nigger.

>I spend more time on this website
Not a thing to brag about.

This.

Cartoon lesbians have no impact on the freedom of speech laws.
If you REEEE at gays existing, you don't adhere to the "live and let live" rule since you fail at "let live" part.

Freedom of speech =/= freedom to harass

No one's gonna head to prison just cause they forgot a pronoun during lunch break.

The gay couple isn't the problem (Though irl gays are almost always some the most gut-wrenchingly disgusting.) The problem is gay crack shipping getting forced into a beloved show despite the ship being fucking garbage. Especially when it's hard confirmed at the last second with all the writing prowess of a 5-year-old.

Oops, meant to quote

Well, then you haven't done enough to disprove it.

Representation it's not self-insertion

He's basically a god in the comics, he's a superhero with superhuman capabilities and it doesn't make any god damn sense to replace him, especially not with a welfare queen. Instead of painting a superhero black and inverting his dick, why don't you fag-marxists make your own shitty characters?

Have sex

All gay stuff is called badly written just for being gay stuff.

It was stupid in the first place and even then it was implied to be an old relationship that was dead, there is no excuse for this dyke ship to have been made canon in the end.

>we wanna circlejerk and complain in peace
I wanna milk you crybabies for (you)s though.

>implying

Attached: 0Hehe+silly+comics_481c55_6489007.jpg (1200x2286, 238K)

Yeah mate because not wanting to see two people face fuck each other in public is being unreasonable.
FFS this is why people are starting to hate you fags again.

While some might say Ruby and Sapphire are too codependent, I think it's fine since they're aliens who can actually fuse. They love each other so much they literally choose to live as one being and it's so seamless that for the entire first season we were lead to believe she was just a normal gem.

that's not whats going on in canada

It's also just generally badly written.
Mainly because it's almost always written by upper-middle class white people who've never actually experienced anything themselves.

Stupid in what way? This isn't a criticism you're just saying you don't like it and throwing "dyke" in there to sound cool.

You are either free to speak or you aren't. Unless you are calling for violent actions there's no limit to what you can speak.

>I don't want people making fun of the things I like
fuck off to a safe space nigga, you obviously don't belong here

Maybe you should go back to Tumblr or Pinterest or whatever gynecology clinic you're from.

It was at the expense of finn first off, second the characters had to be completely rewritten just to be compatible.

>Freedom of speech =/= freedom to harass
I mean, depends on what you mean by harass.
Here in the US hate speech is indeed protected free speech, so you're free to call someone a nigger to your heart's content.

What kind of a lame ass puritan can't stand the sight of two people kissing?

>Replies: 505 / Images: 40 / Posters: 132 / Page: 1
Hey why y’all like this

none of us said it was

Every subsequent episode in which they appeared together advajced towards it. I agree its a really shitty direction to take but to say it just happened "in the end" just exposes how much of an purposely delusional retard you are.

The latter but black people here support it too, or at least the ones from the middle class

>He's basically a god in the comics
Asgardians are just aliens from another dimension in the comics, retard.
>replace him
He's not being replaced. He's literally still there.

They didnt reference it again for years you dumb shit. And yes it was a very idiotic direction to take so theres still no excuse even if the rest of the show was building up to dykeiline

Based

Black people only support it to keep white people from whining.
I also pretend to support gay shit IRL but in reality I can't stand that shit.
White people are free to be however gay they want, but I don't associate with gay blacks.

Freedom to harass (verbally) is free speech. It's as simple as that. My rights don't end where your feelings begin.Deal with it.

we can not allow people to dislike lgbt things in children's cartoons user

But you implied it

I meant as the main character. If they want to add a new character, fine. But they're just making her a black female copy of Thor.

There's a difference between kisses and deepthroating one another with your IN A PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM. There's no problem in someone giving a kiss or two but keep the rest in private.

>get out of my safe space!
Nah, I but I will see you in thread and get some more replies, nothing else to do on a sunday.
Why do you want a safespace?

Because there wasnt an episode in which they appeared together in those two years, as soon as they were together again in "Sky Witch" they bought it up again

Because grown ups who watch cartoons are very autistic and get very opinionated when on the internet and all cloak themselves in their own idea of righteousness.

Just ignore them and put on some music there captain autism. They are not pulling you in to make it a threeway.

Murican blacks≠spic blacks. You can't talk for them

no one implied it.

I like stirring the pot on places like Yea Forums because I know it makes zoomers hate faggots even more and I know that the faggots who post here can't help goading them on and stirring the pot even more.
Here's hoping some /pol/tard snaps and shoots up some lesbos or something, that'd be fun to laugh at.

You would really be better off on tumblr, no one will make fun of the things you love there.

If anything they're even worse, like all third world/poorer blacks.
The ones who are more receptive to gay shit are the middle class and upper class liberal blacks, and there are vastly more of those here in the US than there are in Latin America.

Oh shut up, they still had finn with PB for that tike so no they weren't constantly building up to it.

more likely that some sjw will bomb another government building

And get his brains blown out before even setting off a single explosive?

I stopped going there when they stopped allowing porn. Though why are you so desperate for me to go to tumblr? Still acting like its 2016 and its the nemesis of Yea Forums?

>Oh shut up
Not an argument

>they still had finn with PB
Finn was already with Flame Princess at that point retardo

I was polite but why that racist and imperialistic bullshit?

I just think someone like you who can't handle people making fun of lgbt people would be happier there

Nobody said anything about public sex.
Homos simply want to have PDAs heteros have and not be harrassed because of it.
People who "start to hate gays again" never stopped hating in the first place.

What?
Are you retarded?
You know I'm black, right?
It's objectively true that people in the third world are less receptive to gay shit, considering there are generally no gay people being burned alive in first world countries (unless it's by third worlders or gangbangers).

That or you can't handle people not joining your circlejerk and demand I stroke you off or leave. Though this thread is probably going to die soon so I will see you in the next thread when you start to bawl about how there were gays in some other cartoon.

Yeah and there were times were they were setting up PB/finn again, drooling moron. So no, it wasnt a constant set up, it was a shoe horned dyke pairing that sucks shit like the rest of post season 3 adventure time.

Not that user, but I really appreciate you stirring the pot here, just be sure to stay out of the line of fire when one of these guys eventually snaps or I might inadvertently laugh at your murder.

user just accept that people will shit on lgbt shit
if you don't want to read about people hating on lgbt shit then leave.
It seems to have made you very upset.

>there were times were they were setting up PB/finn again
No they werent, PB treated him like a dumbfuck kid the first time he tried something with her again after breaking up with FP

My personal experience confirms your point but I still don't treat seriously reviews made by heteros about homo stuff because I've seen homophobes crying out loud about something being "ruined" just because of tiny mention of a non-hetero character or relationship.

I will give a heads up when a fat guy in an ill fitting shirt is banging on my door so you can hit the deck.
Never told anybody to stop, I want them to keep giving me (you)s. Anons who hate gay shit keep telling me to leave their safe space.

Yeah there was, PB and finn were still set up as endgame until like season 5.

>mfw ugly/obese women claim to be bi
You're "take what you can get", you desperate/jealous hag.

Attached: 1543641284397.jpg (1199x1200, 172K)

yet you keep on bitching about anons hating on lgbt shit
don't worry i'll keep on giving you all the (you)s you want.

Black communities outside the US are vastly different from blacks inside the US. and no, the only ones that get killed are trannies

Dude, there is an entire category on liveleak dedicated to gays being burned alive in Africa, what the fuck are you talking about?
Again, if anything, first world black people are MUCH more accepting towards gay shit than third world black people.
Just look at how fucking Somalis and even the educated Nigerians who immigrate to western countries react to gays.

Please do, working on a Sunday and it's really slow right now. I got one coworker gambling online to pass the time and another watching a 'Best of'compilation on youtube. Now dance monkey and keep insisting at me being triggered.

You are legitimately retarded if you believe that. "Frost and Fire" was the episode in which he broke up with FP and thats was a season 5 episode and literally in the next episode he realizes PB is a boring nerd incompatible with him.

>Dude, there is an entire category on liveleak dedicated to gays being burned alive in Africa
And there are gays in the US that dare to call themselves oppressed because someone won't bake them a cake

yes user we know you have all the time in the world to defend you lgbt friends
good thing most people on here also have that kind of free time

Because first worlders got soft and let these people have societal power.
That shit'll be all sorted out when we get rid of white people.

So it's more about education, poverty and economic background rather than race.
Not really surprising.

*rich people

Yuppers puppers, now it is a question of who is going to get the last word in an internet argument. For we all know that whoever gets the last word in will be proven right and it will make their hot pockets that much tastier knowing they fought the good fight and won.

They had hints of it, so of course it was still being set up you absolute idiot. Again, not an excuse to character assassinate finn and shive in dykealine like that.

>you can't be hungry, there are ethiopian children starving!

Latin america not brainwashed Africa

they won't be able to survive without white people. They're parasites that live off the hard woke white people do.
how many black farmers are there in america let alone the world. Hell zimbabwe started to starve after they got rid of their whites.

that was after she turned all morally grey and shit though. We're talking about early PB here going after Finn

Nah, it's partially about race.
I'm black and middle class and also hate gays.
But that's mainly because they're fucking annoying.
You're delusional m8.

Attached: 1358051462973.png (257x202, 31K)

wait this was just about having the last word for you?
done you get the last word, you defended the homos congratz.

>Liberal losing argument resorts to spamming buzzwords

Attached: imagineit.jpg (474x253, 23K)

Good, we need a nice culling.
White people have allowed so-called parasites to survive for way too long, you're enablers, and you need to be stopped.

>It was implied to be an old fling
It wasn't even that, otherwise PB would refute Finn just like those old suitors

>muh anecdotal data

Are you saying it would be preferable if he did blow up the building?

>They had hints of it
Such as?

>so of course it was still being set up
This is the exact same argument tumblrites make when they get butthurt when a character turns out not to be gay, you have no one to blame for your expectations but yourself

>not an excuse to character assassinate finn and shive in dykealine
Finns character was assasinated in "The Red Throne" to make FP a stronk womyn and was downhill from there, it had nothing to do with the lesbian couple

Kek. Somalis don't ever think they're black and christianity basically ruined all non-muslim Africa

I think it's a good thing
Women should be protected from men
The more little girls our cartoons can brainwash into growing up to be lesbians the better

>and christianity basically ruined all non-muslim Africa
Ahh yes, because if there's one thing Muslims are known for it's their tolerance of faggotry.

>FP a stronk womyn
FP was dropped right after and she got bodied in the finale.

PB 180-ing into implied shit with Marceline after leaving Finn in the dust is more shady.

>Fag comparing starving children to someone not wanting to bake their fag cake just because said fag told them to

Attached: growup.jpg (600x331, 36K)

This.
I fully support political lesbianism, but only for white women.
The less white women on this earth the better.

Whoo! I won an internet argument, my life is finally complete!
>going on Yea Forums and expecting intellectual discourse
Lol fag

Muslims are just arab supremacists. they were the first yo ruin the craddle of humanity

False equivalence

Ahh those horrible non-whites ruining the world, not like you, the white loser on the internet defending gays.

>he realizes PB is a boring nerd incompatible with him.
Yet Marceline gets with her? C'mon user think harder than that

I'm not white and it's sunday.

>after leaving Finn in the dust
You are fucking delusional about your ship, Finn was already slaying grass pussy before the finale, he had NOTHING to do with the bubblegum jew

>Going on Yea Forums spewing fag propaganda and expecting not to get called out for being a fag lover

Heads up, spics are still white.
Just gonna point that out.

>slaying grass pussy
And yet the hack writers behind the finale didn't even give a hint that Finn and Huntress stayed together in the end montage.

>user pretends she did not get a simple analogy just to hide her obvious lack of arguments
embarrasing

>spics are white
just because the government counts them as white when it comes to crime stats doesn't mean they're white

I'm talking in Season 3 user. WWM woulda been hella odd in their minds if PB never aged up

I gotta spread it user, you truly haven't lived until you know the joy of a nice stiff one sliding in and out of your ass.

Imagine not being racist by the time you're an adult.
How dumb do you have to be?

That's just a spic cope, they're white, hence why they're giant faggots just like whites.

Nah "you can't complain because someone else somewhere else has it worse" is bullshit regardless of the topic

>This is the exact same argument tumblrites make when they get butthurt when a character turns out not to be gay, you have no one to blame for your expectations but yourself
Difference being this dyke ship had no place in AT

And yes finns character was cucked in order for dykealine to happen along with FP, adventure time has been the main instigator for why i hate feminism and millennial women in general. So much for indoctrinating more people into their agenda when all their dyke shipping and anti male propaganda only made more people radicalized against them instead.

Im not defending their ship but Marceline is a perpetual damaged teenager, why do you expect standards from her? As much as Finn was turned into a broody half-asser at least his character genuinely matured

Thats another problem entirely

>these people with brown skin are white
ok

is it just me or did the show really start shitting on Finn hard for no reason

>Italians and Spaniards aren't white because they're tanned
What's it like being retarded, white kid?

Kek, the truth knows no race

Are you seriously putting being publically executed on the same level as being told to take your business elsewhere? What must it be like in your horrible mind?

Hispanics can be pale.

OP here, first time i can recall making a thread that got to over 600 posts, really proud of all the fellow dyke haters ITT and fighting the good fight.

Attached: 9A7B191C-3DD6-4882-9E02-DB4596A169AB.jpg (923x1040, 206K)

getting a tan and having brown skin are different things

I never put them on "the same level". Some retard tried to argue gays in the first world can't complain because Africa is more homophobic.
Which is bullshit.

Thats exactly my point, complaining about dyke shoehorning in season 3 makes sense. Complaining about the finale after so many seasons of that never being challenged just makes you look like someone who didnt put attention.

Congratulations, you made me hate and entire ethnicity instead.

Spaniards and Italians are naturally dark you mongoloid.
The hoops you white kids jump through to avoid being white is hilarious.

Yes and? There are still pasty white hispanics.

>another problem
I know, I just wanted to vent about it.

so can asian people, guess they're white now too?
always wanted a jap gf to save the white race

Well my theory is that since they were ramping up the feelz shit and Finn was already having a relatively happy life, they decided to make him shit the bed as well as take some defining characteristics away from him (being able to swordfight good, super strength, could knock a dude out also well liked by ladies)

I paid attention and it's still shit after all these years

Depends. Northern Italians tend to have lighter skin.

Good.
Fag vs. niggers, my money's on niggers

We have better organization and military training.

As opposed to not getting laid at all?

Attached: 75567875745646.jpg (295x171, 8K)

If you have caucasian face and a pale skin you're undeniably white.

I would agree. At least niggers can wreck shit, all fags can do is complain.

*and we are more (niggers=black muricans)

>Fag vs. niggers, my money's on niggers
Reminded me of this

Attached: FC8E5164-3C8E-4C84-9B12-4026921E191E.jpg (639x486, 91K)

Damn, the fight must be going horrible if Yea Forums is the battlefield.

Not really, the only time a fag's ever successfully killed anyone it's been other fags, like that closeted Muslim shooter from a few years ago.
Meanwhile, an ex-military nigger made the entire Dallas police look like chumps while he sniped them.

My biggest problem with fags, and not gay dudes, I'm talking out and proud faggots, is that they aren't even fun to be around. Fags should all aim to be more like Shore Leave from the Venture Bros. I'd hang out with Shore Leave.

true, but neither asians nor hispanics have caucasian faces. If they did, maybe I'd find mexicans girls cute as often as I do whites.
If you can't tell the difference, you have poor perception, or face blindness

Mine too it's not even a contest.

user, look around.
The only people on your side are white people and a few white spics in denial.
You've already lost, because white people gave up years ago.

>it's still shit after all these years
Im not arguing otherwise retard, learn to read

Nah social dykes are loosing because more and more people are getting tired of their bullshit. The acceptance of gays in millennials has dropped like 20% recently.

>War of 1812 between the US and Great Britain circa 1812 colorized

It dropped because more of them are non-whites nowadays.
And it wasn't millennials, it was 18-34, which includes Gen Z.

Nah.

weird how I hate gays in media but characters like Shore Leave or the couple from mission hill are some of my favorites

>expecting /pol/tards to actually read what they cite or refer to

Yeah, no spics has the value of 3 niggers

See even blacks hate faggots now

Not that user but I heard a 13 year-old girl unironically describe herself as "having the big gay" and every single person in her friend group rolled their eyes. Pretty sure everyone's getting kinda sick of this whole thing.

>says in a thread where someone posted a study proving the 40% meme

>And yes finns character was cucked in order for dykealine to happen along with FP
Ok but you agree this is not something "they made canon in the end" right?, it hails all the way back the moment "What Was Missing" aired

Could it be because they're actual characters who just so happen to also be homosexuals?

No, it was still something that was regarded as a past relationship and wasnt supposed to be endgame, they were possibly exs and thats it.

Nah, (you) didn't read that study either, just repeat the meme made from glancing over the study's title

You really expect that manchildrens that learn about romantic relationships in cartoons are capable to recognize romantic subtext?

wow you cracked the code
people are ok with gay characters when they are more than just their sexuality
in4b I get called a bigot

so this... is the power... of nonwhites

oh shit look there it is

Attached: 1531536491992.png (588x624, 37K)

See you are fucking delusional, why would you think they would have bought it up for nothing? Shit was planned for a long time. Its why they ruined her relationship with Finn in the first place.

There are white hispanics. They do exist and your shitposts won't change this fact.

>Yea Forums is a mirror of the entire world
user, when was the last time natural light touched your body?

I know what the study you talked about, my point still stands. If you spout "40% of trannies kill themselves" you haven't actualky read it.

Oh no no no no no

Nope, it was only mentioned in passing as a past relationship, bubbiline was never meant to be endgame. I hope they're happy with their decision, because this devision has created more anti dyke sentiment then whatever traction they thought it would gain for them.

Attached: BB4418B5-CB0C-4CB9-ACA5-F7E838E4981A.png (1000x1000, 308K)

I'm talking about real life m8.
Step outside your bubble, most people who aren't white aren't into gays.

You can call them "white"-hipanics, but they're just mutt hipsanics, and anyone with a brain can tell they are different from actual whites

Well most people are not into gays, I mean if they were then they would be gay or fujoshi.

>you haven't read it because I say so
cute

Why is it impossible to have a conversation with you retards without going back to the "hurr if you disagree with me that means you defend them" bullshit? Again my only point is that you are a fucking retard and got played for not picking up what was obviously going on.

Let me ask you this: Did you accept they were going for the dyke route when "Sky Witch" aired or were you just still enclosed in your Finn+PBubble?

>Why is it impossible to have a conversation with you retards without going back to the "hurr if you disagree with me that means you defend them" bullshit?
Because you are defending them?

Attached: 957ABD3E-59C7-4C8D-ACF3-500A743060DA.jpg (777x777, 233K)

Not him but I'm genuinely curious:
Would you rather not have sex at all or fuck someone/something you find unattractive even in the slightest.
The question I guess is:
Is sex really that important to you that you'd be willing to fuck something unpleasant than not have it?

Masturbate

You haven't read it because the meme says different thing than the study.

A fetish for faggots

>EUGH FINN WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: DA47576E-1105-4C67-9A4C-920C1AA6A228.jpg (1125x1971, 597K)

nigga the study is right there

Like I said, your retarded post won't change the undeniable fact that white hispanics exist
also
>burger calling anyone "mutt"

Yes, why won't you try reading it then?

Are you saying that's what you'd do or are you telling me to masturbate?

Because either way I don't know if I can strongly disagree with your sentiment.

I have user
how about you read it

No one is saying hipsanics don't exist, they're just clearly nonwhite for the same reason asians and hapas are.
calling them "white" hispanics is strictly the US government gaming racial statistics to make them less shitty. Nobody in the US identifies with "white hispanic"

I'm saying the level of delusion in these people is very fucking high.

I'm sorry I'm still confused.
Who's, "these people"?

If you did, you would know that it in no way shape or form supports "40% of trans kill themselves"

it's right there for everyone to see, do you actually think you can convince people it's not there?

At least we can all agree that Non-Binary is 400% bullshit.

Attached: 1559406555541.png (435x435, 183K)