B b but Based Disney Was Supposed To Buy DC From AT&T Once They Cancelled DC Universe???

>There will be a fourth season for DC Universe’s popular teenage superhero animated series Young Justice: Outsiders.

>Creators and producers Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti announced the renewal and screened a new episode of the popular series today at Comic-Con International in San Diego. Weisman and Vietti said production is already underway on the fourth installment.

deadline.com/2019/07/young-justice-outsiders-renewed-season-4-dc-universe-1202649901/

Attached: 'sup Ladderbro.png (1018x386, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/07/doom-patrol-renewed-season-2-dc-universe-hbo-max-1202649770/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doom Patrol will be returning for a second season on DC Universe via a deal with HBO Max, WarnerMedia’s forthcoming streaming service, which has been a champion of the series. The news was revealed today by executive producer Jeremy Carver and series star Diane Guerrero (Crazy Jane) during the show’s panel today at Comic-Con in San Diego.

>Under the DC Universe/HBO Max deal, new original episodes of the series will debut in 2020. Additionally, upon the spring 2020 launch of HBO Max, all 15 episodes of Doom Patrol season one will be available for streaming.

deadline.com/2019/07/doom-patrol-renewed-season-2-dc-universe-hbo-max-1202649770/

>ib4 HBO Max/Warner Media's streaming service 'kill DC Universe'

With HBO dipping its hands on Doom Patrol will it finally get a bigger budget?

>via a deal with HBO Max
So Doom Patrol is an HBO Max show that they're letting air on DC Universe

I should think so. They hope it will also get some award recognition, particularly once Disney starts to push their Disney+ only series for the same thing.

If you have to tell yourself these things in order to sleep at night in your mom's basement because that Disney Intern College Credit doesn't come with actual cash to afford your own place, be my guest

Attached: Under The Mouse's Thumb.jpg (480x476, 47K)

Guess I'll be keeping my DCU subscription up for another year then.

How much comic book reading are you doing and are you doing this on your flat screen with a streaming app? I already have that set up for video so I'm debating getting the app just for the books.

>How much comic book reading are you doing
Not any, really. I've been a DC fan for years, so there isn't much in the Venn diagram of what I care about and what I haven't already read.

When I do want to read something, it's usually to check some individual back issue to help me remember something I've forgotten. And if you're just looking for one particular issue, it's still more convenient to just use some illegal upload site than to try and find it on DC Universe.

>are you doing this on your flat screen with a streaming app?
I've tried it out on both my computer and an AppleTV hooked up to my living room TV set, just to see how it works. Seems to work pretty good on both. Zooms in on the word balloons to make the text easy to read and all that.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, user.

Wait did Yea Forums unironically think AT&T was ever going to sell DC? A DC film has been WB's biggest for the past 3 years, at least one Batman movie has been a huge hit every decade since the 80's, Aquaman just made a billion and they have 16 live action shows.

Please tell me you guys aren't so stupid that you thought this could happen?

>With HBO dipping its hands on Doom Patrol will it finally get a bigger budget?
Probably there's also a good chance it goes beyond a second season as well

My problem is that I have my back issues in external drives and, I have to hook them up and then find my example. I usually prefer that to Read Comics Online type of sites.

>Seems to work pretty good on both. Zooms in on the word balloons to make the text easy to read and all that.

I should probably do the free trial before I go all in to buy. The price isn't an issue, I just don't like my current internet for the stuff I stream - like Netflix - which is a problem with my building.

But thanks, good to know.

Several people legitimately asked/stated in the Doom Patrol has been renewed thread that this meant AT&T was finally going to "put DC Universe" out of it's misery.

And that Disney will "save" DC by buying from a willing AT&T is posted at least four times daily.

The actors have contract obligations for three seasons, assuming it's picked for a third or more.

But, of course, with DP, they could keep some and change around some, of the team. Dalton would probably be willing for a long term deal.

>And that Disney will "save" DC by buying from a willing AT&T is posted at least four times daily.
Yeah but I thought that was a joke

But based Disney doesn't buy garbage.

>A DC film has been WB's biggest for the past 3 years
Which tells you how bad WB is doing financially retard

If DC was anything other than a failure WB wouldn't have skipped SDCC

and spoiler alert DCuck Batman is going to do worse than EVERY SINGLE 2021 MCU movie

OP is autistic and thinks that every post on here is a serious attack to DC and therefore to himself.

DC is a joke

This

That's why they didn't buy DC the first time it was going bankrupt back in the 80s

You're still doing this? Even though DC has a bunch of new shows coming, old shows being renewed and more movies coming for years, you're still doing the "DC is dying!" thing? You're wasting your life user

>a bunch of new shows coming
such as? oh right Batwoman everyone is super excited for that CW masterpiece

Batwoman, Pennyworth, Watchmen and the Endless.

Warner Brothers was more successful than Disney in the prior decade. In fact, the person largely responsible for much of Buena Vista's success THIS decade IS the prior guy who was THE guy at Warner Brothers (and yes, that's WB's mistake to let him go).

That said, Warner Brothers has been the second most successful studio THIS decade, after Disney, often being the only other studio to crack the billion/billions dollar mark year to year.

tl;dr get some new material

Attached: no more tears.gif (395x540, 2.9M)

>Batwoman, Pennyworth, Watchmen and the Endless.
I had no idea things were that bad

Attached: 1446683469095.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>second
distant second with over 5 times the movies

The same gifs every time even when you're wrong about something. DC isn't anywhere close to dying. Aren't you tired of doing this everyday, user?

Isn't that gif from when Jay laughed about people who care about company wars?

Between this, Doom Patrol and that Harley show, I might actually give DC Universe a try someday. But I thought it was fucked when Swamp Thing was cancelled, or what happened there?

Yeah, those posters are called "retards".

>But I thought it was fucked when Swamp Thing was cancelled, or what happened there?
Somebody fucked up with the tax breaks or the higher ups at AT&T weren't happy with it. But the latter doesn't make much sense now since Doom Patrol was renewed

tax thing was debunked literally an hour after the rumor came out

Swamp Thing was cancelled because it's shit

I'm sure they'll give you extra intern credit for your ability to do research.

Notwithstanding the tax thing, Swamp Thing was more expensive.

>But based Disney doesn't buy garbage
How you explain Star Wars?

>Swamp Thing was cancelled because it's shit
No. You're going to have to get over this hate

Swamp Thing was a cut cutting thing. It could simply be that the DC Universe app only works with a certain amount of new material - especially since the new material will include ongoing projects that would come out whether the app existed or not (like the DC Animated movies).

>cut cutting
Sorry

COST-cutting

AHHHHH CURSE YOU DC! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

Disney should be bigger than WB but they are not. WB at a whole still more profitable. Bob iger cost Disney billions more than what endgame and black panther bring in. Disney plus bob desperate attempts to keep his job. He ruined Disney theme parks. Which use to make more money than the movies. Question is. Will Disney finally fire bob iger or wait for a scandal?

Nice revisionism, laddercuck

Are we finally going to get Red Hood in S4?

Didn’t the Sony e-mail hinted on bob Iger being a bigger asshole than even the people running Sony pictures? Disney probably going to face a class action lawsuit soon nevertheless. From how Team park employees are treated

Kill yourself, pathetic mousedrone

if you have a fast upload just buy one of those googledrive accounts from ebay and store it all on there and then use perfectviewer to read from the cloud instead of having to use one of the shitty read online sites

Are Titans and Young Justice also coming to HBO max?

this better be bait because if DCucks are this delusional and retarded then that's just sad

HBO Max doesn't want that shit

Take your own advice retard, Disney will never save your retarded franchise.

Well fuck, I was hoping I could cancel DCU and just sub to HBO max.
DCU doesn't even have the DCEU movies, what a fucking ripoff

Shut up pathethic, ''based Marvel'' spamming mouseshill

>Still no gltas season 2
i dont care about yj

I lasted until motherbox said she wants her own gender.

>Disney buts DC
>Fuses it with Marvel after a while
>While Morrison and Ewing are free to do their fucking crazy plots together, Bendis can now shill Miles even more than before
Do you have any idea how bad that universe could be?

Attached: 10230.png (287x343, 126K)