She-Ra

What did they mean by this?

Attached: the opposite of win.png (1415x1683, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De5jItQjT7Q
youtu.be/GgfvmHeOiqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=apP5mZQMRHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That "season 3" will air on August 2nd, and that that tweet is the first part of a two part tweet.

will something happen this season?

homo erotic tendencies i presume

Nobody is allowed to be straight in this series, even the parents. Disregard biological processes. I actually, desperately want to see He-man show up for one episode just so I can see their take on him

nah man i want skeletor
youtube.com/watch?v=De5jItQjT7Q

meant for

>Nobody is allowed to be straight in this series
NOT SO FAST, "BOW AND PERFUMA ARE TRANS" SHITPOSTERS
pretty soon you fags are going to try and say Mermista and Seahawk are trans

Attached: bow cucking his best friend.jpg (640x532, 53K)

is this

i assumed so
i just sent you a cky video

Oh those ding dang feminists.
I am at loss for words for how they miscarried this series.

Neither of those are actual relationships, just hints of.

How are Mermista and Seahawk LESS hinted at than Catradora or Scortra?

Kyle centric episode WHEN

isn't she wearing Prince Adam's outfit in those screen shots?

They've just always worn (essentially) the same civilian outfit

Attached: b2051aabdb4055f1af873cbfab1af68a.jpg (736x736, 59K)

my first thought.

>He-Man wears a primitive version of the Horde uniform
what was meant by this?

Oh I thought this was Loss

Hetero relationship, but you're fooling yourself if you think Seahawk is straight. That man is bisexual as all hell.

Jesus Christ, it's like one of those optical illusions pictures, the face/vase one. First they look like feminine men, then they look like masculine women.

Is the loss an edit or just a happy coincidence?

Did Catra get her own throne?
Does it have a special slot specifically to thrust She-Ra sword into?

Attached: 1563571547650.jpg (2048x1536, 210K)

It's an actual tweet on the official account, but the loss can only be seen on mobile or when quote-retweeted because the normal twitter.com shows the first image bigger than the others.

So you're saying this is a bonus Loss only for phone viewers? That's awesome.

Interesting. Is it normal for Netflix to peddle out 3 seasons of a cartoon within 1 year?

I really like She-Ra, but
>She-Ra getting 3 seasons in 360 days
>have to wait until 2020 for S2 of Hilda
feels bad man

By that logic, you are right, 100% of the relationships in this series are gay, because there is exactly 1 canon confirmed relationship, and that's Bow's dads.

Season 2 of She-Ra is 7 episodes. How many episodes is season 2 of Hilda gonna be?

probably 13
so it would take Hilda 2 years to get to 26 and She-Ra will have 26-27 in one year

Is this series any good?
I am looking for another western series to follow now that SU has completely shit the bed.
Well that is pretty goddamned hilarious.

>Is this series any good?
It's not a masterpiece but it's set up a lot of interesting things (the Catra/Adora relationship and not just from a romance angle, Entrapta's arc, Shadow Weaver's motivations, Hordak's motivations, etc.).

All the characters are charming, most of the episodes are goofy and fun but some of the episodes hit hard in the feels.

Attached: you promise.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>mfw someone doesn't like She-Ra around me

Attached: She-Ra.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Its really astounding how a show cant have a single decent design and each one looks objectively terrible from an aesthetic standpoint.

Attached: 53DE7700-FC14-485D-B30E-443A251F2C4D.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

No, it isnt, dont listen to tumblr refugees like its not but relationshit and retarded webcomic tier humor.

>No word on Carmen Sandiego season 2
>No word on The Dragon Prince season 3
>Only one season of Twelve Forever
Any shows to look forward to for the fall?

Attached: 1546523822863.jpg (1280x808, 316K)

Let's see how things go after Netflix lost all those billions.

Primal

Sounds good enough for me to give it a shot. I am having trouble finding anything that has an emotional core these days so just okay has to work.
Do you mind explaining what is wrong with it without the buzzwords?
A focus on character relationships isn't really a bad thing unless it is done badly.
Catra and the Shadow Weaver look just fine.

Hilda is the only netflix show i even like. The rest of their cartoons suck ass.

Attached: F6F01904-2B00-4A54-9E42-CD406407EE15.jpg (750x396, 65K)

>A focus on character relationships isn't really a bad thing unless it is done badly.
When all a show is is AU downtime with quippy humor out of someones invader zim fanfic then yeah, thats a bad thing.
>Catra and the Shadow Weaver look just fine.
If you think that androgynous dyke cat looks fine then youre even more of a castrated nu male then i thought.

nigga you telling me you wouldn't rock a pink midrift tuxedo shirt with flower tassles to a fancy event?

you fucking never do cocaine or something?

Attached: q5k09ocui1qayzvw.png (500x339, 233K)

i agree with this
maybe its because i english and the accents sound good to me (plus david i love welsh) hilda is probably the most sweetest fantasy show on there
what the fuck is the context of your picture anyways ?

user, she-ra threads are always infested by the infamous "dyke-ra" poster
it's fine if you don't like the show but watch a couple episodes to see if you like it

what the fuck is he wearing

Got it. Anyway I'll give it a shot.
>androgynous dyke cat
Do you not know what androgynous means user? She just looks like an evil catgirl to me.

>i agree with this
>maybe its because i english and the accents sound good to me (plus david i love welsh) hilda is probably the most sweetest fantasy show on there
>what the fuck is the context of your picture anyways
Based, david is one of my favorite characters too
>what the fuck is the context of your picture anyways ?
A homosexual child is hiding from notorious spree killer samuel whitcomb hyde circa-2020
>it's fine if you don't like the show but watch a couple episodes to see if you like it
Why else would i hate it if i havent seen enough of it to despise it?

>Do you not know what androgynous means user? She just looks like an evil catgirl to me.
>girl
That thing looks like a flat chested dyke if anything, barely anything about that puke inducing design screams feminine at all.

homosexual child? right.

Dont believe me?
youtu.be/GgfvmHeOiqQ

>Catra
>androgynous dyke cat
Alright at this point you're just pushing an agenda you freak.

Voltron was 8 seasons spanning from 2016 to 2018, three of those seasons being in 2017 and four of them being in 2018.

never said i dont believe you but i dont believe a child can be gay
that video is fucking trash from what ive seen

>Alright at this point you're just pushing an agenda
You mean like the show?

Nothing about catra is sexually appealing in any feminine way, if you get off to it then that means you find its boyish features attractive hence youre a faggot.

Word of warning, he will always respond. It doesn't matter what you say, he will spin it to suit his "point."

Attached: 1562904125988.jpg (500x381, 41K)

>a release date is plainly stated
>despite this, it's another "what did they mean by this?" user episode
What did he mean by this?

>Filename
>Structure of the images

SON OF A BITCH

oh
OH

Its a Wojak meme?

Im at a loss

I can't tell if Sam Hyde's show was a sort of okay surreal comedy or just random annoying nonsense with some decent sketch humor occasionally thrown in.
Either way it was interesting even if the actual guy is kind of a whiny homo.
You can see her B cups right in the OP image.

Attached: Doctor T Pities da Buckley.jpg (304x375, 87K)

>nothing about Catra is sexually attractive
The bait is reaching critical levels.

Attached: 1563561025646.jpg (3000x1688, 315K)

>I can't tell if Sam Hyde's show was a sort of okay surreal comedy or just random annoying nonsense with some decent sketch humor occasionally thrown in.
>Either way it was interesting even if the actual guy is kind of a whiny homo.
Some skits were good but lately sams been a faggot and i think has been jewing his fans out of money for vaporware content

Also those barely count as boobs, the levels of prudefaggotry in the costume designs for the show are laughable as they are sad.

Is that monster island?

>Implying this shit show is hated by one guy

They are ready to lose another 125k subscriber in the next quester.

is this loss

>two gay men having a boy
Which one is the mother?

Attached: D5H9S6PU4AAeMYz.jpg (892x577, 53K)

The left one. Absolutely behaves like a woman, dresses like a woman, is hysteric like a woman. Just happens to be voiced by a guy and is drawn as ugly as a guy. But it's totally a woman.

In contrast to anime, where a "trap" is drawn like a girl, dresses like a girl, behaves like a girl, is voiced by a girl, and viewers are supposed to believe that it's a guy because the character said that it had a penis, which you never see in the anime anyway.

>>That Jacket

We Fashion-tra now

Attached: D_JLQIjUcAA43e-.png (574x578, 29K)

Well, for one, I think this is the type of show that would absolutely try to subvert the tropes when it comes to this, and make the manlier one be female, while the girlier one is male.
HOWEVER
I'm not convinced either of them is female. For one, they could have adopted, for two, this is a magical world of teleporting princesses, and catgirls, they could have used some magic to make a fully gay child, and one of them gave birth from his penis

At least those are confirmed for existing. What the fuck happened to Stretch Armstrong?

>I Survived Beast Island And All I Got Was This Leather Jacket

Stretch Armstrong ended since only 26 episodes were ordered, apparently. It's like the creators didn't know that and failed to wrap up the story.

I thought Bow and all his siblings were adopted. Will we ever meet them?

That happens too often. I would've gladly sacrificed the pointless interactive special if it mean more plot and character resolution. Though I don't really get Netflix ordering only 26 eps in the first place.

It's hard to call it hate. Whenever there is a she-ra thread, /pol/ rejects invade. You never see this for other shit shows. So, I believe that she-ra's detractors kind of need She-ra. Since, they can pretend that it justifies their conspiracies about SJWs taking.
Who knows. Maybe they'll be sad to see it go.

Probably just metrosexual.

Trailer came out yesterday too.

youtube.com/watch?v=apP5mZQMRHs

Makes it seem like Catra and Adora might work together at some point but I doubt they will even meet until the last episode

Attached: MY creepy army.png (1920x934, 2.09M)

>about SJWs taking over.
Fixed.

Other shows don't have a tranny as the protagonist, idiot. I've been posting here since 2006, you fucking tumblr retards are the interlopers.

>Catra being the best
>Bow and Glimmer being the worst.
>Adora ranging depending on who she's standing next to.
Yep, that's more of what we had the last two season.

>I've been posting here since 2006
I don't believe you. Outside of that, I don't use tumblr and you won't believe that either. So, it really doesn't matter who's been lame for longer.
>Other shows don't have a tranny as the protagonist, idiot.
This really just proves me correct. She-ra is vaguely like the cartoon show, that you all imagined would happen if SJWs took over, and it makes your nihilism feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Shows what you know. There is also Shezow

Attached: MV5BMjQ1Nzg1NDI0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ4Nzk1NjM@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 304K)

Isn't this Brazilian? I like it. Spits in the eye of Bolsonaro.

Yes. Catra gets a jacket.

>acorn chin
>flat curveless body
>ugly off color eyes
Yeah, dyke cats physically repulsive for a female character, sorry youre secretly into guys

>I don't use tumblr and you won't believe that either.
Alright so you use twitter instead

>no Catra robot

I'm sure that's not a bad sign.

>one of them gave birth from his penis
Ow, ow

Irish mythology says that, if you eat a furry fish, you end up pregnant. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. Another spot of Irish myth is that a town forced a pregnant goddess to chariot race and, after she won, she cursed all the men in town to become pregnant.
Male pregnancy is a very old fetish. A presumably Irish fetish.

I mean, season 2 and 3 are essentially just one season split up, let's be honest here. Fucking nothing happened last season.

>Nothing happened last season
The show was honestly better for it. Season one was a mess. Trying to poorly ape other modern cartoons, without really understanding why they worked. It only had one good episode for the entire season.
Seasons two had a lot of time away from the main plot and we got two good episodes out of it. Maybe it's happenstance. But I believe that episodic action/comedy would have been a better approach for the show.

No usually at most its two, one in spring one in fall/winter. But to give the illusion of faster seasons they split 13 episode seasons into two, making it seem like 4 seasons came out when really it was just the normal two. This also usually makes one season boring as hell and then the next super intense

What if you're a girl and she makes you confused?

Why does Netflix insist on pushing this absolute failure of a show?

The episodes that focus on the surface-level Horde/Rebellion conflict are the weakest ones, while the episodes that focus on the relationships between characters are consistently entertaining. I'd say go the opposite route and just remove the pretense that you need little episodic plots which stand isolated from the larger narrative. More like chapters in a book than a TV show, since this will never be broadcast out of order.

How have they pushed it anymore than any of their other shows? Netflix usually shits out their shows and then leaves them to fend for themselves. It's been no different here.

Attached: LOL threads abridged.jpg (500x375, 17K)

>Failure

Do you have one single viewership statistic to back that up?

No, but I don't need """""statistics""""" because I'm right about everything. It's everyone else that's wrong.