Theyre introducing whor into the MCU

>theyre introducing whor into the MCU
Well i hope disney likes the prospect of killing off their biggest money maker now. No one liked these SJW characters in the comics so why would they possibly think they would work in film is beyond me.

Pic semi related

Attached: 1A1B9014-9706-44D7-8DC4-68DAFD7144A2.png (493x581, 225K)

>he thinks it will kill off the MCU
gators are delusional

Attached: 1480269341236.gif (275x376, 246K)

That’s what you guys said about Carol. And T’Challa. Yea Forums is really bad at this shit.

I can't wait for beta ray bill to appear because you're the same guy that will go
>FUCKING /mlp/ RUINING MUH MCU NOW

It will, if they keep doubling down in the captain marvel tier virtue signaling then kiss that popular franchise status goodbye. If comic fags didnt want to be preached too then the mainsteeam movie audience is going to throw an even bigger shitfit because it doesnt effect the niche comic market anymore but the actual movies that the normal fags see themselves.

Carol is still unpopular though

>thinking angry manchildren are the world status quo
user, come the fuck on, when was the last time you interacted with a normie

Attached: 1527859568915.png (960x960, 331K)

One billion

No one liked fembusters, normies have an incredibly lower tolerance for this shit then youd think
All disney money, seethe harder that no one went to see captain feminazi mouse cuck.

>All disney money

>this much coping in one man

Attached: A_Monkey.png (364x329, 190K)

Made by the same person who eatched it 112 times

knowing Marvel Studios, they will probably just take the visual elements and loose concepts from the story and remove the stuff that people hated, hell MCU Civil War is better than comics Civil War, so why not the same here?

Making Star wars a platform for sjw shit has hurt the brand.
Plus the writing was bad.

If you said this five years ago then maybe but after everything that has happened since i strongly doubt they wont go full woke with whor.

Im still convinced that Cap Marvel was a (creative not financial) misstep, hell even Far From Home pokes fun at her, so who knows.

Far from home wasnt much better, i still feel its going to go in the directions as nu-marvel did and if so then this will have disastrous repercussions for them financially.

What's everything that has happened?

Disney doubling down on virtue signaling with nu-wars and captain mansplanning, this isnt just regulated to the conic portion of marvel anymore.

What virtue signaling?

Guys, we're the only ones still talking about Captain Marvel. We need to stop seething.

Attached: Enough.jpg (360x359, 21K)

The general audience knows they are supposed to go to Marvel movies because they are the trendy thing and they will keep doing so regardless of their actual quality.
Hell they have barely been tolerable for the last ten or so films and they have only been making more and more money with each release.

I don't understand why they'd adapt Whor of all things. Well I do understand, but there's so much better material to adapt from Thor

Black Panther is legitimately popular. I think the jury is still out on Carol. It's obvious the Endgame hype helped significantly and that people were more or less tricked into thinking she would be important to Endgame making the film a must see. It was absolutely a smart decision by Marvel but we will never know how she would have done truly standing alone

The MCU will probably have them both still be Thor. They won't go the comic route where Thor is no longer worthy. It would just be nonsensical after his arc in Endgame.

>it will definitely make them "go broke" for "being woke" this time!

Civil War was a dogshit comic that got turned into a pretty damn good movie. Maybe Whor will get the same treatment.

You mean Yea Forums

I've seen lots of Normies mention that whor is awesome. More that they like the idea of her than anything.

$1k says she will be black.

Attached: bring me noobmaster69.jpg (448x420, 40K)

Its making agenda laden shit like this that will kill interest even in normalfags. Look what it did to star wars.
It already happened with captain marvel
Its going to be natilie portman as jane again.

>It already happened with captain marvel
Oh right I forgot, all theaters worldwide were completely empty and the movie's BO was just Disney paying themselves to avoid the humiliation while also bribing all theater chains and news outlets of the planet to avoid anyone spilling the beans, how silly of me!

It's always fun seeing how deep they dug that hole.

Attached: btfo.jpg (2216x2588, 2.27M)