Rick and Morty Live in 10 mins

SDCC Rick and Morty Live is about to start live streaming in 10 mins
adultswim.com/streams

Attached: RaMLive.png (608x867, 752K)

Imagine the smell

so like the rest of the con?

You mean like a premiere of Season 4 akin to April Fools?

I assume it's just Dan and Justin doing improv while drunk, like usual.

Starting now, but uhhh there's some guy holding the cam and spinning in circles...?

lol wtf is happening people keep fucking with the stationary outdoor cams

8:30pm PST is now right?? What's the hold up, they keep showing us some weird ads via someone's phone

what is the freaking hold up??

>This has become such a big show for [AS] there's an entire late night outdoor streaming event dedicated to a live reading of it
>Not Venture Brothers

It's not fair.

They're finally starting

wtf they cut to some dude on the street so we can't tell what's going on in the panel for some reason...

Good. Fanbases become atrocious once they attract too many people, VB chatting is comfy because there's not enough people in the fanbase to cause massive drama over nothing.

I'd smash Laurun

Find another stream. Adult Swim is being retarded as usual.

VB has enough of a fanbase to get new seasons and be the oldest still running AS show, not be too huge to have a cancerous fanbase like R&M nor get ruined through it's popularity
Venture Bros won

And then they fuck around and put their streaming people on instead anyway.

I bet this was Harmon's faggot ass behind this.

Attached: D_-K4StUcAEH8DR.jpg (2048x1536, 259K)

The hell you find this boi?

Dude, Venture Bros did this EXACT thing a year ago, at comic con, with the first two episodes of season 7. Rick and Morty is ass and Venture Bros is clearly better but quit whining

Season 3 was so mediocre I don't really care any more.

They finally started showing the panel and they honestly did us a favor earlier. Just random dumb shit from Harmon and Justin doing the voices while the rest of them sit there bored.

Harmon really is a piece of shit

I want them to go on a nationwide tour doing that

it was crazy, adult swim was apparently expecting 600 people to show up

that's why they started late, but eventually they had to start

did you capture the one with the skinned gnomes bleeding?

they weren't kidding when they said it wasn't an airable episode pitch

How many did show?

I'm curious about this too? Wonder if the show didn't get as many people as they though it would.

too many for the space to handle, there were even more people waiting outside the area

they allowed people without tickets to enter and watch other shows like two new episodes of Gendy's new Primal series

but for Rick & Morty showings they would only allow ticket holders since they knew the space would get full really quick, which is exactly what happened

Attached: 1563329603902.jpg (640x863, 48K)

You really want VB to be associated with screaming manchildren?