ARROWVERSE SDCC ANNOUNCEMENTS

THE FLASH

>Season 6 will be split into two story arcs, Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis, each with its own main villain.

>Sendhil Ramamurthy has joined the cast as Dr. Ramsey Rosso / Bloodwork, the main villain of the Pre-Crisis arc. He’s an old friend of Caitlin who joins S.T.A.R. Labs and is secretly obsessed with “curing” death itself, leading to his transformation into Bloodwork.

>Barry is struggling with Nora’s death and its impact on the timeline, such as Godspeed still being on the loose.

>Iris is now managing the Central City Citizen and its staff of reports, which might include Sue Dearborn.

>Cisco is once again the “guy in the chair” after losing his powers.

>Ralph’s family will be introduced and his past will be explored.

>Wally will return and help Barry fight one of the Flash’ greatest villains.

>Season 6’s Harrison Wells will be the Pariah.

>Eobard Thawne will return for CRISIS.

ARROW

>Oliver’s mission is recruiting an army of superheroes from across the Multiverse to help stop the Crisis.

>Charlie Barnett has joined the cast as John Diggle Jr., who is the leader of the Deathstroke Gang in the 2049 storyline.

>Stephen Amell will play multiple versions of Oliver Queen in CRISIS.

BATWOMAN

>Season 1 will be relatively standalone, crossover aside.

>Alice and the Wonderland Gang are the main villains of season 1, but several notable Batman villains will be featured, although many of them will be different as a result of Batman's mysterious disappearance.

>Tommy Elliot / Hush will be a pivotal villain in season 1, but he will be different from the comics version, particularly his origin.

>They are not allowed to use Batman at the moment, but that might change if the show becomes popular, like it happened with Superman in SUPERGIRL. Batman's presence is still felt in the show in the form of his crimefighting diaries, which Kate finds and frequently consults.

>Batwoman and Supergirl will develop a close bond during CRISIS.

Attached: Arrowverse.jpg (1024x678, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reAuYvej_7M
youtube.com/watch?v=1RCKWBaiUS0
youtube.com/watch?v=M_FBPbfkcrk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj0pmyATG1A
dc.fandom.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Kane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oliver’s mission is recruiting an army of superheroes from across the Multiverse to help stop the Crisis.
>Tom Welling also said not too long ago that he'd be in Arrow season 8.

Oh my.

>Bloodwork
I hope we get to see some gross shit then

Is there a reason DC doesn't make straight up Batman and Superman TV shows? The lengths they go to sidestep them in these kinds of things is so weird to me.

Because WB wants them for movies.

SUPERGIRL

>Season 5 centers on the battle for Lena Luthor’s soul between Kara and Leviathan, who wants to use Lena’s groundbreaking new technology to enslave humanity.

>Mehcad Brooks, who plays Jimmy Olsen, will leave halfway through season 5, but might return further down the line.

>Jeremy Jordan, who plays Winn Schott, will return for a three-episode story arc.

>Andrea Brooks, who plays Eve Teschmacher, has been promoted to series regular.

>Meaghan Rath has joined the cast as the female counterpart of Brainiac-5, who is played by her real life brother Jesse Rath.

>Staz Nair has joined the cast as William Dey, a cynical and sensationalist reporter with criminal connections who butts heads with the ever-idealist Kara.

>Julie Gonzalo has joined the cast as Andrea Rojas, a cutthroat businesswoman who sets out to build a media empire in National City to rival CatCo.

>Superman and Lex Luthor will return for CRISIS.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

>Season 5 will premiere in January 2020.

>Season 5 will focus on the Legends navigating their newfound popularity after saving the world as meta-commentary on the show’s unexpected rise in popularity with both audiences and critics.

>Olivia Swann, who plays Astra Logue, has been promoted to series regular and will be the main villain of season 5 alongside the “Encores”, the souls of History’s greatest monsters that Astra has released from Hell to torment the Legends.

>One of the Encores is allegedly Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin, who will be a recurring character throughout the season.

>The show will also introduce the "original protectors of time", who are determined to undo everything the Legends have accomplished.

>Sara will get a “magical illness” that will evolve into a superpower.

BLACK LIGHTNING

>Season 3 will explore the “Markovian War”.

>The show will remain standalone and Black Lightning is not expected to appear in CRISIS.

First look at Supergirl's new suit.

Attached: Supergirl.jpg (1280x1920, 284K)

Why does Flash have a show then?

>>The show will also introduce the "original protectors of time", who are determined to undo everything the Legends have accomplished.

But it took them 5 seasons to decide on that?

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

>The crossover will begin exactly like the comics, with several parallel universes being destroyed by an Antimatter Wave as the Pariah watches on helplessly.

>The crossover will be very faithful to the comics and include pretty much all its notable moments, with an Arrowverse spin.

>LaMonica Garrett will play both the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor.

>Brandon Routh will play the Richard Donner/Bryan Singer Superman, but with a “Kingdom Come” twist.

>Burt Ward will play an unspecified character, very likely to be an older Robin from the 1966 BATMAN television series.

>There will be many more special appearances from classic DC actors in the crossovers to be announced in the coming days, with Lynda Carter said to be confirmed as Wonder Woman from the 1975 television series.

>Oliver and Barry have been the core of the crossovers so far, but the stage is being set for Kara and Kate to rise into prominence following CRISIS.

Official Anti-Monitor concept art. Also here's the SDCC Sizzle Reels they released.

youtube.com/watch?v=reAuYvej_7M

youtube.com/watch?v=1RCKWBaiUS0

youtube.com/watch?v=M_FBPbfkcrk

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj0pmyATG1A

Attached: Anti-Monitor.jpg (1325x2048, 236K)

That jumpsuit look on Supergirl isn't working for me.

Maybe if it had an Archie Legion central stripe or something?

>>Brandon Routh will play the Richard Donner/Bryan Singer Superman, but with a “Kingdom Come” twist.
>
>>Burt Ward will play an unspecified character, very likely to be an older Robin from the 1966 BATMAN television series.
>
>>There will be many more special appearances from classic DC actors in the crossovers to be announced in the coming days, with Lynda Carter said to be confirmed as Wonder Woman from the 1975 television series.

This is just great.

>Brandon Routh will play the Richard Donner/Bryan Singer Superman, but with a “Kingdom Come” twist.
>Burt Ward will play an unspecified character, very likely to be an older Robin from the 1966 BATMAN television series.
>There will be many more special appearances from classic DC actors in the crossovers to be announced in the coming days
This is what I care most about.
>with Lynda Carter said to be confirmed as Wonder Woman from the 1975 television series
I'm sorry, FUCKING WHAT? Did I miss this info before now?
>mfw we could see hot milf mommy Linda Carter suit up as Wonder Woman
My dick couldn't take it.

>with Lynda Carter said to be confirmed as Wonder Woman from the 1975 television series.
who said it?

>>Mehcad Brooks, who plays Jimmy Olsen, will leave halfway through season 5

Sounds about four seasons late.

They’re gonna make SG a lesbian.

Lynda Carter is a GILF. Or possibly a GGILF.

Get it right.

>Kate

Why would she be focused on? She just got her series. It should be last hurrah for Oliver as GA.

She's still hot regardless of age.

>>Batwoman and Supergirl will develop a close bond during CRISIS.
So...Lena and Batwoman double teaming Kara then?

>>Meaghan Rath has joined the cast as the female counterpart of Brainiac-5, who is played by her real life brother Jesse Rath.
...the fuck? He seems so much whiter on Supergirl.

Attached: 1533671398084.jpg (681x1024, 482K)

>3 Supermans
>0 Batmans
I hate embargoes.

To be fair, Kilmer's the only one they could afford anyways.

I think everybody is just assuming it, although getting her to dress up as Wonder Woman again would basically be the holy grail of special appearances for this so they're certainly trying to do it
And it can actually happen unlike, say, Michael Keaton as Batman
They could replicate the ceremonial look if she's too self-conscious about wearing the leotard as a 68yo

Attached: tumblr_pk41c4GcxK1sfp6m8o2_1280.jpg (960x1280, 401K)

>>Olivia Swann, who plays Astra Logue, has been promoted to series regular and will be the main villain of season 5 alongside the “Encores”, the souls of History’s greatest monsters that Astra has released from Hell to torment the Legends.
A villain? I can see that. Her as the main villain? That's retarded as fuck. Hell is not so bad to turn some child into an adult that thinks releasing Adolf Hitler and Genghis Khan is a good idea.

lighting

or something like this would be nice too

Attached: tumblr_pksa8vlKWM1sfp6m8o4_1280.jpg (1280x1729, 366K)

Yet look out how thats going. I swear the retards at WB smoke carbon monoxide for a living with all their brain damage. Cant wait for Superman to enter public domain and get free access to competent people

And that's a GOOD THING.

Attached: 1548293003007.jpg (1024x1455, 230K)

Attached: b8418f7a8aa8a4c00054bc60e8fb577f.jpg (639x960, 53K)

What about David Mazouz?

Or was Gotham supposed to be set like 15-20 or 25 years in the past...

There's enough lesbians in Arrowverse.

Why not like Roger Rabbit?

Attached: Batman-animated-series.jpg (1024x538, 139K)

>>Meaghan Rath has joined the cast as the female counterpart of Brainiac-5, who is played by her real life brother Jesse Rath.
Did she get fired from Hawaii 5-O?
how white can you go?

Attached: Jesse-Rath-1-642x362.jpg (642x362, 45K)

There's no such thing as "enough" lesbians

There's never enough hot lesbians.

Attached: 1550814082416.png (894x1262, 722K)

>Season 6 will be split into two story arcs, Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis, each with its own main villain.
fuckin beautiful. This made me enjoy Shield a lot more

>Burt ward and Lynda Carter reprising their roles...

ya know? maybe using CGI would be a far smarter option, that doesnt look like a good idea, like at all!

Or they could've not been pussies about it and let him be used in the CW years ago.

>SUIT UP
more like SHIT UP

>Kara's crying face
Why did that make me hard
What has this place done to me

Attached: Al Skydives.gif (320x240, 1.36M)

nonsense

Attached: Wonder Woman is awesome.webm (720x720, 2.97M)

Batman is kind of pointless on a Crisis scale.

It's kind of jarring how he basically doesn't do anything in COIE when you compare to the shit he does in recent events, since there's also a ton of geniuses smarter than him in the story

took me forever to figure out that the reasons she looked familiar was because she was the ghost chick on being human.

she doesnt look that bad, ill give you that, but she simply cannot wear the leotard anymore, i dont think she would be able to wear the Xena armor from the movie even.

It's hollywood, user
body makeup and body shapers are a thing
they can make it work
she would not be in it much either

Attached: tumblr_pu72kgKDVL1sfp6m8o2_1280.jpg (1238x1920, 897K)

The cannon fodder universes better not be the older shows, though this already happened to 90s Flash so I'm not getting my hopes up. You bring them all back just to die?

we should have learned by now that every CW crossover is underwhelming
but we can't help it

>Season 6’s Harrison Wells will be the Pariah.
yoooooo, so are we getting Pariah AND Thawne played by Tom Cavanagh this fall. That's a pretty great swan song for the dude

I mean, if it was the forgotten 1992 Human Target show or the shitty JLA tv movie from '97, it would be great to see them destroyed.

There should be an episode of The Flash where Cavanagh plays every character

have him play every character for the Crisis cross over

Wait a min. Are they gonna merge into one earth?

This is one love triangle I'm all for.
>It's ok sis, we're just acting

Diana, Queen of the Amazons does sound nice.

>they're even doing a Megamind crossover

Attached: flash.jpg (252x305, 28K)

That seems to be where things are headed. I just wish that they'd include Black Lightning in these crossovers. Maybe someday.

Attached: Wonder Woman 1x06 (4).webm (640x360, 3M)

>>Staz Nair has joined the cast as William Dey, a cynical and sensationalist reporter with criminal connections who butts heads with the ever-idealist Kara.
Let me guess: Evil Alex Jones?

>youtube.com/watch?v=M_FBPbfkcrk
SMARTPHONES BAD
seriously?

>>Sara will get a “magical illness” that will evolve into a superpower.
What's the point of this? Everyone else in the team has a superpower and the budget never lets them use them

What would happen to survivors?

Would 60s Robin stay on earth? 70s Wonder woman?

Sound powers

>Would 60s Robin stay on earth?

I mean, Burt Ward, 90 Year Old Boy Wonder recurring to give Batwoman advice would be pretty hilarious.

Lol

Oh god, is it CW version of Pollux?

>I just wish that they'd include Black Lightning in these crossovers. Maybe someday.
Probably never, unless they leave Georgia because of those abortion laws.

Why are they segregating Black Lightning, anyways?

most of the survivors get erased in COIE

>Wonder Woman was returned to the clay which Aphrodite and Athena had given life, then spread across Paradise Island.

>Time then continued to reverse itself, as the Amazons were returned to their original homeland before they fled Man's World. Zeus brought the homeless Wonder Woman of Earth-Two and her husband Steve Trevor to Olympus, where they could live peacefully.

because it's the only show that shoots in Georgia while the rest are all shot in Vancouver. Not sure about Batwoman but it's probably in Canada too

Remember the Arrowverse started before the MCU was an all encompassing entity and was leaning heavily on Nolan's Batman from the beginning. The WB execs didn't have faith they could do a shared universe.

When Arrow took off they threw fucking everything at the wall to see what stuck. There was a Wonder Woman series being thrown around that never came to pass.

>When Arrow took off they threw fucking everything at the wall to see what stuck. There was a Wonder Woman series being thrown around that never came to pass.
But that was NBC, wasn't it?

Attached: 1558348044113.jpg (990x1237, 189K)

ass powers

Attached: Caity Ass.jpg (1600x900, 185K)

so is it gonna be sharn nux or?

>ass sound powers

Damn right

Attached: supergirl lena.jpg (736x494, 48K)

>Hell is not so bad
???

pilot made by warner brothers with the slutty blonde from Friday Night Lights, pitched for NBC and then NBC saw what a piece of trash it was and passed

Why did they kill her off?

It's also in Vancouver.

Comics dont count.

>They’re gonna make SG a lesbian.
One can only hope. If Barry can marry his adopted/step/whatever sister why can't Kara and Alex be together? They have good chemistry, such a cute couple. WINCEST IS BEST!

Attached: 1542024154719.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Arrow is Green Batman

Olicity

>Last season of Arrow
>Ollie in the background
Oh yikes

>no Felicity
disgusting. what is the point of Felicityverse without the main character?

Attached: 4chan arrow felicity 1552933695488.jpg (1063x666, 194K)

Batman gets enough exposure

>Lynda Carter as 70's Wonder Woman
>Burt Ward as 60's Robin
>Brandon Routh as Donner/Kingdom Come Superman
>Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum basically confirmed as well

PLEASE STOP MY DICK CAN'T GET ANY HARDER

Attached: 2e0942dd-b133-43e2-aacc-5ca53d1e14a8.jpg (970x546, 70K)

Felicity is cancer

Post crisis is gonna be a slog after all this stuff

>>Season 6’s Harrison Wells will be the Pariah.
Absolutely based

I hope Burt Ward is wearing that stupid Earth 2 Robin costume or he's retired and mentoring some kid named Terry

Attached: 2166947078_8c643ce7a5_z.jpg (434x640, 92K)

>>Tom Welling also said not too long ago that he'd be in Arrow season 8.
lies

Same. This or Disco Nightwing, still don't know what is better.

>Mad Hatter in Batwoman

God damnit! My favorite Bat rogue in this shit heap

Attached: 88074-157108-mad-hatter.jpg (360x450, 38K)

I thought that said SHIT UP and was confused

this user gets it. shield's quality skyrocketed when they started doing smaller arcs per season

All these crossovers are why I stopped watching arrowverse.

>watching Flash
>plot about Hawkgirl discovering her powers and Cisco dating her
>next episode she has disappeared and is never mentioned again

Fuck that shit. I watch most of my series all at once, I don't want to have to watch 4 different series in parallel, hating 3 of them just to keep up with the story

>CW
>Can make anything work

This crossover is going to be an ultimate cringe and we both know it.

clapping dem cheeks

IT is wrong if I don't enjoy this anymore? I really enjoyed the simplicity of monster of the week in series that were self contained.

They are ruinning the series the same way they ruined the comics, way too much crossovers and multiverses. I just want to see the heroes do hero things on their own city. Is much to ask?

>Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum basically confirmed as well

No, they are not.

That's the way this stuff works. These characters exist in their own little bubbles that constantly crossover. Batman is his own universe and Superman is his universe but it's also the same universe and Batman and Superman are best friends despite being the main protagonists of their own stories.

Maybe things would be better off if they were all kept in their own separate worlds like what Shonen manga does, but it is what it is.

YES, it's too much to ask. This is the way this stuff works. As long as DC Comics and Marvel Comics have one big world for all their properties, and "Justice League" and "The Avengers" exist as crossover teams, this is what you get.

Yellow in the shield would break up the blue nicely

>The show will remain standalone and Black Lightning is not expected to appear in CRISIS
that's all I wanted to hear

Attached: 1386415938569.gif (500x225, 508K)

So of course that "1 Universe" promo that came out the day before was false advertising. No hint of any merge between BL and the Arrowverse.

Good.

The CW wanted Michael Keaton as an older Bruce Wayne and even bumped for the event's budget just to hire him, but the studio told them to pound sand. No Batman or Bruce Wayne on the CW. They're only allowing it on the DCU service to push subscriptions.

They wanted to do the same for Dick Grayson and Diana, but AT&T overruked when they heard that Ward and Carter were in play.

WB movie studios controls which characters can appear on TV. It sounds retarded, but that's how Warners is structured right now. It literally took the owners to pound them down. AT&T relented over the no Batman thing, even with Keaton in play.

As an aside, they do have the option to borrow any other DCU Series cast members if they want, but only for COIE.

They'll probably make BL similar to Earth-23 since it would be for the best and they can use Calvin.

>The CW wanted Michael Keaton as an older Bruce Wayne and even bumped for the event's budget just to hire him, but the studio told them to pound sand.

Why lie, bro?

I thought Arrow got cancelled and was ending?

It has only just begun.

This is the victory lap.

They are though. They just didn't want to announce everything at once.

Some CW user leaked alot of this before, like Burt Ward being in it and Brandon Rough being Superman. He also mentioned Dean Cain suiting up and Linda Carter.

That's FOUR Supermen now. Wow.

What about the guy who played Superboy in the 1988 show? Whatever happened to him?

I have only ever read the original Hellblazer, is been kinda painful to see him go full mainstream, but I kinda let that go long ago now since is just a completely different universe. Anyway, have they ever done this on the new comics with Astra? If not, hey, this is neat. I dig it.

I still wish they would use Ellie. I loved her so much as a succubus that downright seduced an angel and went on to be buddies with John. Miles better than LameNurse they have been pushing so much lately.

Attached: Ellie.jpg (688x824, 129K)

What's the issue with BL in crisis? This sounds so contrarian, but then again this is Yea Forums

Honestly they just need like a shot of them suited up looking at red skies.

I wouldn't mind BL being in Crisis from another Earth, I just don't want him in the Arrowverse. It's gotten too crowded and it just doesn't fit in that world to me.

I feel like I can’t start watching these shows because the Lore is too Deep
I have time for 30 episodes but not 300

There's also a dozen tie-in novels and over 100 comics set in the Arrowverse. I don't blame you.

But even the lore gets retconned constantly due to "time travel".

that’s the danger of going balls-deep on a connected universe
people can stop watching, but they can’t start watching

Pick one and ignore the rest.
I recommend Supergirl

No, Alice as in Elizabeth Kane.

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Kane

In order of importance:

Arrow
Flash
Legends if you loved all the secondaries on Arrow.
Supergrill

In quality:
Legends
Arrow/Flash (S01)
Supergrill/Flash(S2>)

You can ignore Supergrill and watch the rest tbqhf.

Attached: 1505292619987.jpg (500x611, 128K)

Why would you recommend the worst?

WONDER MOMMY CONFIRMED

Attached: Lynda being lewd.webm (640x352, 1.73M)

Because she's the cutest

Isn't it amazing that she was one of the worst examples of the fappening, but nothing on it tainted her career? I mean, even full penetration and BDSM couldn't stop her. She is THAT cute. Jesus.

Attached: 1563688238876.webm (720x720, 2.96M)

Nah, he's too handsome to be a complete piece of shit. He'll probably be redeemed by Kara's idealism and and become her new love interest.

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (640x640, 40K)

They needed to kill someone and she was right there.

They already said they're not in it. Obvious/lucky guesses don't translate into actual scoops.

I WANNA FUCK BATWOMAN

>they finally ditch shirt
I do miss pantyhose though

Other than legends the arrow verse is trash. Fuck felicity smoak and her legion of land whale self Inserters ruining discount batman

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.Have sex incel. Felicity is pure and wholesome. Arrow is a excellent show with that character.

YOU gotta go back to redddit

why?
"She" looks like a bad tranny..

>SHIT UP THIS OCTOBER
I read that wrong
Or right

Unironically because it went into production before Warner decided to do a Flash movie, and became popular/profitable enough to be allowed to go on.

Thats a Hard face on Bat"Woman"

Attached: tumblr_op1bblhjeD1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>they do have the option to borrow any other DCU Series cast members if they want

get Dumpstarfire

Why would you even want TTGo Starfire in it?

I'm legit hyped for Crisis.

>Burt Ward Robin
You think they would make him Batman?

Attached: 1563442690521.png (490x850, 776K)

Same 'liar' has been saying for months everything that was confirmed this weekend.

>DC TV
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck

Clearly he'll be styled after Earth 2 Robin

Attached: Earth2_DickGrayson.jpg (339x509, 62K)

No, he hasn't.

Man, hope that stuff with Vandal Savage actually has a payoff. I mean, if they are going to fight history's greatest despot, who better to assist them with insider knowledge from being there throughout most of time?

>MCU post Endgame with Whor and all.
Gonna fucking dry heave here.

Grandfathered in

They should have Oliver meet this guy when he's on his multiversal side trips with the Monitor

Attached: Justin Hartley C.jpg (345x537, 21K)

>Season 3 will explore the “Markovian War”.
Since Geoforce is a given do you think they'll force us to watch the Judith Contract for the 4th time?