What-If? Marvel

From a post in the comic-con thread

what kinda storyline do you want to see from this series?

What-If will be animated so you can work in more outlandish shit and don't care about budget in the sense of getting actors.

Personally I want to see a proper Ultron storyline with Hank Pym as his creator, set in the 80's and allowing an early version of the Avengers to form. You could even get versions of Wonder-Man, another version of Vision and other supers that haven't been used yet by Marvel Studios.

Attached: 1563677494003.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XONtFZFhnO0
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108391638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What If Killmonger raised by TChaka alongside Tchalla/Killmonger as a Wakandan agent after being defeated
What if Bucky became Captain America
What if Ultron won and all that was left after he destroyed mankind was him, strong enough to beat Thanos

What If literally anyone else had been cast as Iron Fist

What If the Netflix shows, Agents of SHIELD, and Inhumans were canon to the MCU?

What if the inhumans was good but still not canon so you're just left wishing it were so you could see them show up in the MCU?

The list of actors confirmed to be reprising their roles

Attached: 20190721011342_936197.jpg (4032x3024, 565K)

>What if the OTHER half of the universe got Snapped?
As someone else noted, this would likely be a season finale.

This, I want Jessica in MCU Spider-man 3

wouldn't "Killmonger as a friend" work better if he was raised by T'Chaka? He would probably still go nuclear after he gets killed in the explosion, and even worse when he realizes Zemo did it, so that would be the origin of the rift between cousins, since T'Challa was always more willing to let go his rage.

Or maybe Killmonger presence would make T'Challa grow up bitter and angry?

>What if Age of Ultron was a good movie?

What if the rat set scott free 50 years later?

>What if the Nuke hit at the Battle of New York
I would say that the two Stones, Mjolnir, and Hulk would be the only survivors. I can see Thor barley making it but badly damaged, Loki if you really want it, and the Ancient One would just magic away. Everyone else is dead.

>all those Guardians, Ant--Man and Thor actors

so they're probably doing something with Pym, with the Guardians, and with Thor Ragnarok.

>What if the Guardians met Captain Marvel
>What if Ant-Man happened early and joined the Avengers
>What if the first two Thor movies were good?

What if Hydra won?

Attached: Project Insight.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

What if the Hulk had a sequel?

What if Marvel owned the rights to the Xmen

>What if Tony Stark's Real Dad was Ego?

>What if Ike Perlmutter wasn't a cheap piece of shit?
Some questions are too big. Though yeah, I don't know why they got a guy who can't do martial arts, if his acting wasn't all that great, and the character was written for shit anyway. Less fight scenes than we had episodes, and most of them were really trash.

Attached: perlmutter.jpg (575x575, 43K)

>HYDRAvengers against Thanos
which would be your line-up, lads?

>Rumlow
>Abomination
>Justin Hammer
>Ghost (It's my headcanon that the SHIELD division that handled her was infested by HYDRA)
>The Maximoff Twins
>maybe find a way to work in Yellowjacket

Avengers: Age of Ultron would probably turn into Avengers Vs X-Men.

What if Thanos just created infinite resources?

I got the feeling we'll find out what if Nebula was sent to retrieve the Power Stone instead of Gamora.

what if nebula and gamora kissed each other haha would that be messed up or what

Quads of truth.

>>No Pom
BOO!

This would happen as the Avengers fight him then the Cancerverse would happen.

Attached: booing me.png (911x585, 781K)

>Cancerverse
Make my boy Shuma Gorath relevant, Marvel!

>What if Tony was Peter's dad and 'Aunt' May his mom?
>What if Ant-Man actually went up Thanos' ass, grew and was successful?
>What if Hank sacrificed himself instead of Jan?

Attached: 1560834356717.png (600x720, 200K)

Based

That's how I want the Cancerverse to be thrust into the public mind. Just to stop people from saying "B'wha about infinite resources tho?"

>What if Ant-Man actually went up Thanos' ass, grew and was successful?

>Paul Rudd and Josh Brolin are both on board
>they're both clearly aware of the meme

>What if Luis did the Pym home robbery instead of Scott

Attached: 1440265023722.png (802x777, 522K)

>Luis beats Thanos with one of his recaps

>Juan Punch man powers
>on top of the usual Ant-Man bullshit powers
The world wouldn't be able to handle him

Brolin even did a video vaguely referencing it by taking a very violent shit in the restroom

It's probably not restricted to that, but I'm sticking with MCU plots.
>What if Bucky was sent to Camp Lehigh during the events of Avengers: Endgame?
>What if Cap discovered Coulson was still alive?
>What if the Avengers lost the Battle of New York?
>What if Thor never became worthy again?

>>What if Tony was Peter's dad and 'Aunt' May his mom?
Well for starters, they would be dead. Second, I guess Peter would have to be raised by Uncle Ben, played by RDJ, until he dies too. Orphan Spider-Man all alone.
Also no Iron Man 1 or 2. 3 either but let's not think about that right now. Those movies would be replaced by Spider-Man 1 and 2. Avengers has Spider-Man in it instead of Iron Man, so that's a neat thing to see.

Killmonger and Black Panther are both in it so we’ll probably get a “what if Killmonger won”. I’m interested to see what the Thanos story is.

I hope Iron Fist gets rebooted one day

I'd like to see what the list of writers for this show looks like.

Attached: 1439256138030.gif (540x399, 343K)

What if Cap stopped 9/11?

Judging by the OP pic, looks like Russian man's gonna get the spotlight.

>Baba Yaga

user, this is a series made by Marvel Studios. It will deal with exclusively MCU plots.

Well I think it'd be interesting to see Killmonger's beliefs recontextualized in the form of helping Wakanda help the world.
He'd be temperamental, for sure, but I think he'd be more like a Jack Bauer secret-agent. Angry, but can stay focused when he needs to.
Alternatively, you could do a TChaka thing and maybe that creates some family tension.
Maybe Killmonger becomes the White Wolf instead of Hunter?

What If Avenger's endgame played it with the other half of the universe alive?

I can see stuff like it being Drax who killed Thanos by ripping his heart out instead of Thor with the axe. Hank Pym and The Wasp being the ones who eventually figure out the time travel stuff.

>What if the Avengers lost the Battle of New York?
Fury would've called Carol can had her handle it. Next question.

>Causes 10/11

>Jeff Goldblum
Oh boy a whole scenario about the garbage planet

>Micheal Rooker
I’m listening...

>manlet cable is back
this has gone too far

I kinda wish it was canon that Carol showed up weeks after both Avengers movies, because Fury would always jump the gun and call her. Then she'd just leave in a puff and tell him to sure next time.

Infinity Stones can't make something from nothing
People disappeared into ashes because their matter was being reconstructed

I imagine it's like this youtube.com/watch?v=XONtFZFhnO0

Sounds lit to me but that what if ain't happening.

Attached: The King speaks without saying a word.jpg (585x238, 64K)

What if Tony failed to retrieve his suit on time when Loki threw him off the tower and he hit the ground?

I think a lot of people are interested to see how a more focused or less bloodthirsty Killmonger turns out. T'Challa experiences come from a more privileged background, so a Killmonger with both Wakanda resources + a radical but tempered mindset is definitely worth a dedicated episode/storyline.

>Drax who killed Thanos by ripping his heart out
No no no. Wanda would be the one who kills Thanos by blowing away his whole torso, leaving only his legs and arms left. Then she would just stay on the planet while everyone else leaves, letting out all her "no robot sex for me" anger on the planet, eventually making the mutant race. House of M but on an alien planet. Planet M. No, Planet W. For WOMAN.

>For WUTANT
ftfy

Fair enough. Also in case it wasn't clear, Camp Lehigh in the past not in the present of Endgame.

>What if Anton Vanko miniaturized the Arc Reactor in the 80s?
>What if Odin was always Loki?

>House of Wumbo

Yeah.
And I think people would just be happy if they found an organic way to bring him back since he was a pretty fun character overall.
I'm mostly curious if they'll ever introduce Hunter/WhiteWolf into the MCU, beyond the throwaway line with Bucky because he was definitely not the head of the Wakandan Secret Police

>So, wheres this BIG threat you need me for?
>Oh, sorry. You just missed him.

Hello, Vetl.

Also Duglas and Toby Jones confirmed. Story about young Pym versus robot-body Zola? Fuck yeah!

What if Abomination took Hulk's spot on the Avengers like Ross wanted?

Attached: 78d007307c02df8d0bbd1b74160a5cbb6228ea6f.jpg (600x300, 43K)

Holy shit I would love to see a scenario where Ultron beat the Avengers and then has to defend earth and the Infinity Stones from Thanos.

>What if Odin was always Loki?
>What if Thor was Loki?
>What if Loki was Loki?

The Wutant Clan

Attached: 1420347154016.gif (250x250, 993K)

>What if Loki was Loki?
One of those imponderables.

Hell, for awhile at least the RUSSOS liked it and had their twitter profile image be a reference to it.

Frankly, I've always felt Thanus was a little silly since it'd be more reasonable to go up Thanos' nose and break his skull.

>Bin Laden: Welp, 9/11 failed, gentlemen... Get folks ready to try it again next month. We ARE getting this right!

I used to have an image perfect for this...

"What if Ironman farted?"

The 'what if' was clearly something else but the editted cover showed other avengers having a reaction that really did make you think Tony just let one loose and they were all catching a horrible whiff.

Not a brapfag, it was just an old joke I really found hilarious for some reason

I have absolutely no memory of Tucci in any of these movies

He was Erskine.

How would they beat Thanos ?

Feel like Ironman farting would be one of those flash gag what-ifs for a special episode

>Has Pietro and Wanda by his side
>Trio has to beat back Chitauri, Outriders and the Black Order
I'd pay to see that

He would betray the Avengers and join Loki. Hulk would show up last minute because Bruce knew about the Avengers but was told to stay away, but he joins because. Then Abomination just runs around being the wing man for all the other villains that come up, basically being a bad guy Hulk, providing some evil comic relief. Then gets killed by Thanos in IW.

>What if Ruffalo got his Pretendables movie made?

In his words it's like mix of Expendables and Tropic Thunder. Him and the other MCU actors think they're all just shooting a movie but end up taking down a real bad guy along the way.

>What if Banner/Prof Hulk became President during the timeskip with Norman as his VP?

Time Heist. It's Hank Pym who makes the time machine, but he takes 5 years to do it because he's not Tony FUCKING Stark. Motherfucker, how do you figure time travel in a minute?

What if Netflix is noncanon and MCU Killgrave is purple-skinned and croatian.

>They get RDJ (for voice) and Chris Evans to reprise their roles just for maybe a thirty second joke at longest.

Hope James Spader comes back, I really do want to see Ultron vs Thanos "What If?" happen.

>What if Thanos didn't use Chitauri, but Skrulls?

Watch each episode show why every single "Why didn't they take off Gauntlet this way" gag of why each way fans thought up of would fail.

I know what you mean, but the way you said makes me imagine a cartoon RDJ farting on a live-action Chris, and that seems way funnier.

Skrull Invasion is probably going to happen as the next big event in the MCU so I doubt it'll be used in these what ifs

>What if Peter found Carol waiting for him in his room during FFH?

But they are not Canadians.

They do a riff on the Thanus gag by having Ant-Man slip into the gauntlet and try to expand out to force it off

But what if they were?

What if Disney had the distribution rights to The Hulk and he wasn't relegated to guest appearances and group movies?

>What if Ronan found the Power Stone without Thanos?
>What if Doctor Strange was still imprisoned by Dormammu?

I get it, we want Space-Karen to /ss/ the boy, but how does that work?
>Hi Peter, I've heard a lot about you
>... How?

lmao Jessica Jones is the one with the least chance of ever making it to the movies, reboot or not

He means the other Jessica

>Fury.
>...I thought so

>What if Steve Rogers became The Hulk?

Ultron would probably be in the Vision’s body with the mind stone in his head. Hopefully he would fare better than the actual Vision did.

What if Tony Stark had mass produced the iron man armor for the government.

What if Thor was raised by the ice giants.

What if that old lady Captain Marvel punched on the train hadn't been the skrull.

What if Coulson had tried to lift Mjolnir. (Literally just a 10 second short where he tries to lift it, turns to the camera, and says "what did you expect?")

What if Ego hadn't given away that he killed Starlord's mother.

What if Infinity War or Endgame had taken like 2 minutes to explain why Thanos' plan is stupid and wouldn't work in addition to being evil.

Is this going to be an anthology movie?

What if Bruce Banner didn't become the Hulk but instead turned into a super soldier just like Captain America?

Now this, I want to see.

This is also interesting.

>Fury.
>Who?
>Tony's Boss.
>Mr. Stark has a Boss?
>You ask a lot of question for a penis.
>... What?
>I know what I said.

Kek
>What if Ego hadn't given away that he killed Starlord's mother.
Game Over.jpg

An anthology series

What if Flash successfully got “Penis Parker” to catch on and Peter was so humiliated he dropped out of school?

Attached: ha.gif (480x204, 2.1M)

>Iron Man 4 and Captain Canada: Asses of Fire!

>What if Coulson had tried to lift Mjolnir?
>He tries to lift it, turns to the camera, and says "what did you expect?"
>Cut to Uatu with a bag of popcorn "I don't know. Thorson? Coulshor? Agent Hammer?"
>Coulson "Agent Hammer does sound cool."

Why else do you think they got the rights to Conan again

I hope they do an episode of gag vignettes like that. They must be collecting them by the boodle in the writing workshops.

>what if Disney never bought Marvel

Wouldn't Scott just not get snapped because he was in the Quantum Realm

no, the Quantum Realm is part of the universe. Also The Russo specified that he was just lucky.

Attached: 1561734777249.png (1680x701, 856K)

I think that he would be fine in the QR, but once he get's out he turns to dust.

what does shuma gorath have to do with the cancerverse? did they tie the two together?

I am ... just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

they revealed in one databook that Shuma was part of the Many Angled Ones.

>Symbiote suit dance off, you and me

>Personally I want to see a proper Ultron storyline with Hank Pym as his creator, set in the 80's and allowing an early version of the Avengers to form. You could even get versions of Wonder-Man, another version of Vision and other supers that haven't been used yet by Marvel Studios.

Attached: Pretty Good.jpg (1920x782, 77K)

That was a good thread

>Cassette-tape style AI Ultron like with the scientists in Winter Soldier

We already live in that timeline.

What if....Uncle Ben had served as a Nazi in his youth and tries to pass his aryan ideals to Peter?

They might have to pay Yea Forums royalties for that episode.

I didn't know there was a thread. Is there a pic or some proof so I may see it?

>Directed by Sam Raimi

>Vintage Ultron ends up detecting Ego and SHIELD confronts him
>everything goes down the shitter until Meredith convinces him to let go
>as an additional deviation, now Ego actually stays as Peter's dad

>What if Peter Parker survives the Snap and the battle on Titan?
You know, when I first herd of the “What If” movie I was skeptical, but if they do it as an anthology series told by The Watcher I may just be down for this.
Alternatively, I’d be hyped as fuck is this was a backdoor into Squadron Supreme

>In this episode of Secret Empire
I'm still mad they didnt just let Cap stay a Hydra Agent? I know Hydra Supreme is still running around but I'd have preferred if they just said "original Allies Steve is gone forever, Hydra Steve is what we got"

>What if the Battle of New York was fought by the original Avengers line up?

Would be cool to see Wasp and Ant-Man alongside Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk properly finally.

>Peter dies on the ship
>Rest of the movie happens as normal except no SM at the finale battle
>FFH comes out with Peter is there
>Everyone who knows tries to gently tell him the truth
>Post credit scene reveals to Peter that he is a clone made by Tony and awakened after Endgame
>CLONE SAGA

It would replace Thor: Darkworld. Both in timeline placement and in quality. That's about it.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/108391638

Attached: 1563440905220.jpg (750x372, 45K)

>What if all the heroes were teenagers, like 15 or 16, when they got their powers?

Sooo, DC Superhero Girls... but marvel and a lot more dudes?

No Wait! Their all teenagers and girls. And it's a faux anime style too.

Weirdly enough Brolin was all in and Rudd was repeatedly uncomfortable with the question because he must’ve had some clause in his contract about being a “hero” and he couldn’t be weird. Same reason they wouldn’t let him back on Conan due to the Mac and Me gag.

Only if everyone has huge boobs and defined muscles

Attached: talk shittu get hittu.jpg (960x540, 39K)

Likely either the question can be borderline too sexual and they might get in trouble if they have a bit of fun with it during interviews or that they were told not to state any hypothetical endings or fight scenes no matter how ridiculous it is.

>HULK HAS BIGGEST BOOBS THERE IS!
>Thor: Sure you do.

Kevin Feige was a woman

Instead of Iron Man 2 we get the Black Widow movie. It's the same in timeline placement and in quality. Nothing else changes.

>Ike Perlmutter fires Karen Feige for suggesting a Black Widow movie
>MCU collapses after Perlmutter's low budget Iron Fist and Inhumans movies release.

With great power....... comes great responsibility.

What if Tony's mom and Steve's mom have the same name?

What if Howard Stark and Hank Pym exchanged wifes at a party, making it a real possibility that Tony and Hope are related?

I want capeshit menace to end. Fucking hell, these faggots are now using multiverse meme to do MORE trash. I guess cinema is trully dead after all.

Cinema died in the fucking 70s zoomer.

Where are good ones?

Most of best movies were released in 70s you degenerate pleb. Tarkovsky alone produced more good movies than everyone in 60s combined

Attached: burnheal.jpg (160x144, 9K)

What's the point of your pic? Most of them are literally whos with zero iconic/good roles.

More like what if Spider Man 3 was good and what if Spider Man 4 got released and what if Marvel got the rights from Sony back and what if Tobey Maguire didn't get black listed

>what kinda storyline do you want t -
THERE IS ONLY ONE.

Attached: 2759605-what_if___secret_wars_001.jpg (1280x1923, 734K)

If these have been done already, then I am sorry for the redundancy.

What if Bruce Banner got Leader's powers instead of Hulk's?

What if Eternity was evil?

What if the Watchers decided to start intervening in the affairs of other races?

What if Ego had the same personality as Deadpool?

Attached: apparently.png (719x420, 91K)

alternatively: what if the Avengers began even sooner?

With Howard Stark becoming Iron Man, Peggy Carter as the first Black Widow, Hank Pym Ant Man, and so on.

Cold War Avengers would be kino

fuck
Disney had to go and start getting risky
Truth is, none of their What Ifs will be as good as the ones in this thread but I like that we can even speculate that these things could really happen now

he is

you do realise he is Thanos?

That's not What if the X-Men Lost Inferno

What if Quicksilver didn't die?

What if Steve never got ICED?
A story of the proto Avengers starting Howard Stark (Ironman), Hank Pym (Ant Man) and Captain America.

So I guess actual voice actors will replace Chris Evans, RDJ, Batista, Chris Pratt, the guy who voiced Rocket, Zoey Saldana and Pom?

>What if the avenger lost at some point and Ego, Hela, Ultron, Dormammu, and Thanos had to get into a fight for the infinity stones

Attached: vil.jpg (540x540, 38K)

>what if
xavier's school for gifted youngsters in upstate new york was instead xavier's retirement home for gifted seniors in south florida and the x-men were mostly senile octogenarians trying to live out their golden years but are called to action against a younger generation of mutants who are manipulated through identity politics into attempting to impose a mutant ran socialist dystopia that undermines everything the x-men have spent their lives working for
>xavier isn't bound to a wheelchair but ironically has to push them around all day
>dr mccoy is the resident physician and often orderly
>rogue and jubilee are overpaid, underworked, though frequently sexually harassed nurses who still dress slutty because they enjoy complaining about the negative attention
>scott and jean summers are a nice mormon couple from salt lake city whose kids never call. scott is mostly able bodied and helps jean get around
>wolverine is an alcoholic and an outspoken racist who wanders off because he has alzheimer's. his mind isn't so sharp but his claws are and hilarious hijinks are sure to follow
>gambit is an old horny womanizer who thinly veils his perversion in cajun gibberish so you don't really know for sure when he's saying something filthy aside from the chill it sends down your spine
>storm is virtually catatonic. the last time she said anything was right before hurricane katrina
>colossus has an aggresssive rust problem
>warren and bobby and kurt are dead, sorry not sorry fags, and the rest as you like

they will probably get the rest of the GOTG cast except for Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel, they are not as big and some of them have also done television work already.

You just KNOW the first one will be about what if Tony won in Civil War

But the got fucking Samuel L. Jackson to reprise his role as Fury.

What if Ultron was a hero? Could he have stopped Thanos with an army of drones?

no, the first one was already revealed, and it's "what if Peggy Carter was the one that got the super soldier serum", also leading into Steve getting a prototype Iron Man suit designed by Howard Stark, kinda like Bullet Points
Samuel L. Jackson won't ask for 10 million dollars for one episode of voice acting, user.

What if....Marvel never got woke, and every character was white and every female was a 10/10 and completely naked.

What if Scarlet Witch was always barefoot, haha, a wild idea, don't you think? Haha, could make for some funny jokes about her feet smell.

Honestly, I'd love to see an animated MCU riff on the Thanos Imperative
>Thanos creates infinite resources with the infinity gauntlet
>Fucks off to his retirement garden thinking that the world is saved
>Discovers that while life if flurishing nothing seems to die
>Thanos is a little perturbed by this but thinks that this is just an unintended bonus and destroys the gauntlet anyway
>In order to create infinite resources, the laws of nature had to upend themselves so that, in addition to new matter being created constantly, life, itself a resource, is infinite.
>Eventually, life, left unchecked, begins to fill up all the space in the universe.
>Yes, resources are infinite but space isn't and eventually the universe hits a hard dimensional wall
>Episode picks up as Thanos is desperate to find a way to undo his own action and stop the horrific amalgamation of life in his universe from spreading to others.
>In other words, he's got to bring Death back to Life

>What if Thor was raised by the ice giants.

Honestly, I see this as something of an Miracle Man Orion situation where their fathers gave their sons to each other to raise as a way of making peace with one another.

Loki, without Thor around, wouldn't have as much of an inferiority complex and may even embrace his role as as a symbol of peace by becoming a diplomat for Asgard to the other nine realms. He'd definitely still be sneaky and maybe a bit ostracized by the other Asgardians, but that would just channel back into his signature smugness, albeit with better intentions.

Thor, on the other hand, would probably not take it well at all. Between a constant sense that Odin used/abandoned him and an upbringing where might makes right, I'd certainly see him taking on a barbarian warlord kind of personality.

Honestly, adding Hela into the mix as the primary antagonist might be the best option as Loki would be everything Odin wanted in a child after Hela's conquest spree while Thor would see her as a perfect enemy, an immediate threat to his realm and validation that their father only saw them as tools to be used and disposed of.

>basicly everyone eho is still in the MCU is in it

Disney has all the money

What If Tony Stark didn't become Iron Man

See, unless they do the usual What If shtick and everything ends up fucked, I'd love to see that. The show would actually replace the MCU for me. Just "what if we did it right".

>What-If will be animated
Aw crap, thought it was gonna be live action.

What if Agent Carter wasn’t canceled just when it was getting good??

>What if captain marvel and the GOTG met in space?
>What if Tony was worthy?
>What if the snap never happened?
>What if captain marvel wore a leotard?

Teen X-23 as an animated porno

Attached: X-23 lick.jpg (466x680, 318K)

>what if dum dum dugan became captain america

First one was alright

what if Peggy got a breast reduction?

WOLVERINE EATING A BABY!

Read that shit when I was 10, will never forget it

Why would Ultron stop Thanos? He's not organic life. He would probably think killing half the universe is hysterical an help him

>what if Carol was actually there to fight Thanos when he didn't have any stones
Would probably end up going down the shitter with a Thanos willing to go all out now that he realizes humans are not as weak.

you shut your whore mouth don't even joke

Was that the one that ends with Doc Strange banging Rachel?

>Why would Ultron stop Thanos?
Because if he wins he'll be in the Vision body, with the Mind Stone as part of him. He can survive without, most likely, but once he reaches that point I doubt he'd want to give it up. Especially not to some purple meatbag.

What if Captain America wasn't frozen

also this Ultron didn't hate organic life, I know the movie was horrible but c'mon. He wanted humanity to evolve in order to challenge the dangerous aliens out there. His logic was fucked up about it, but he wanted humanity to be able to defend itself. If he was successful, he would have defended the remaining humans since they wouldn't be able to survive that soon.

Wasn't he about to wipe out all life in the film though by dropping that city? Fuck if I remember

What if 2018 Thanos wasn't killed and sacrificed himself at the end to kill 2014 Thanos and his army ? (He realized his plan was bad)

he literally says that the few that will still live will be stronger and will herald a new age for humanity, one where it's able to defend itself. Did you miss the fucking initial speech he made about the avengers sitting on their ivory towers and coddling humanity instead of taking matters on their hands?

>If he was successful, he would have defended the remaining humans since they wouldn't be able to survive that soon.
Yeah, because he already would have culled humans down to a manageable number. Thanos or anyone else who would hurt, what Ultron at this would see as, his subjects, would have to be dealt with. He's basically robot version of Tony's anxiety, desperate to save humans no matter how many people he has to kill to do it.

Though I suppose depending on when he won, he might not need to drop Sokovia on Earth at all.

I don't remember user. That's why I'm asking. I only saw that shit film once

Cancel the multiverse NOW

The only What If story I've read was that recent one with Flash Thompson being Spider-Man.

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 849K)

What if Tony Stark never revealed to the world he was Iron Man?

>Bin Laden figures out that Cap keeps foiling his plans
>decides to do an attack earlier than 9/11, in July so it can't be stopped
>thus, Cap causes 7/11

Okay, you know what fuck you. Fuck you and your ilk. Ever since the 60's, 30's if you want to count DC, Comic Books have been doing goofy shit. Interconnected stories and multiverse characters are perfectly fine on the printed page, but once put that on the moving screen you're all like "This is bullshit". You're bullshit. If stuff happened when you were 10, you would be losing your shit over all this comic book movie media. Just go suck the thickest cock.

Bump

I was 10 when this happen user

Anyone else disappointed the next major Marvel Animation project is just MORE MCU? Isn't it time for a AAA X-Men or Fantastic Four series? We could even pretend their attempts at Spidey or Avengers never happened.

>no John Slattery
>and by extension no 1950's Avengers with Howard Stark, Hank Pym, and a recovered Cap

>What if Peter became a school shooter.

There is no universe this far away from god.

What if Agents of Shield was canon.

What if the good Bruce Banner actor wasn't replaced

>non-canon shit

Sam Jackson loves voice acting. He made his own anime so he could do more of it.

>Erskine
Holy shit, didn't think that time period would be revisited. So would it be someone else getting the serum? Would it be everything going as originally planned with a whole army of super soldiers?

What if Blade was half-Frankenstein instead of half-vampire?

>fem thor
Fuck.

I think they showed that episode at a previous con. It's, What if Peggy Carter took the serum? She becomes the new Cap and Steve uses an armor made by Howard Stark to become a WWII Iron Man.

What if DC comics is owned by based Marvel
>SuperMan finally Played by the Superior African American
>Batman replaced by a more capable Lesbian African American Batwoman
>Wonder woman is ERASED because EVERY WOMAN IS WONDERFULL (even the dudes)
>No characters with Toxic Masculinity are ALLOWED
>no more racist Joker movie for (you) incels

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.....
>

great impression