Young Justice

Renewed for season 4

Attached: IIII.png (600x338, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmchKt2CRVY
dc.fandom.com/wiki/Changeling
dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/the-animation-process/f927301b-3350-4ee6-88fc-d00697adaabe
dccomics.com/blog/2019/07/19/inside-outsiders-will-young-justice-break-the-terra-curse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How we feeling?

Season 3 started strong, but second half has been underwhelming

This thread aged badly.

Will it have a higher budget?

>Season 4
Get ready for nothing to be resolved and a huge 'everything according to plan' season cliffhanger.

>more Apokolips stuff in season four
>a smaller group of main characters, more focused on characters in season four
Calling it now. The season ends with Darkseid streaming the Anti-Life Equation through Beast Boy or Terra. They go full Avengers Endgame then and the only ones remaining are the OG6 and some other guys.

Apparently there were leaks for the rest of season 3. What did they say?

They are airing a new episode.

Check the other thread.

>season is still being written

Get ready to wait a whole year, gang.

People waited 6 years for S6. This one is gonna take like a year and a half considering they don't have to retire everyone.

*rehire everyone

In a world where literally everything else has been cancelled, this is surprising

wouldn't surprise me.

Condiment King is appearing (no really)

Nope. The Leaker said Halo.

She's apparently the final key Darkseid needs to complete the ALE, we don't know anything beyond that.

So most of my theory is true, huh. Although you don't have any actual source.

Not him but the leaker is someone from the reddit Young Justice discord. Under the name Tako

Doom Patrol is also getting a second season

He will cameo for two seconds for retards to jizz over and say how great YJ is

>Weisman is making another DC Universe show.
Huh. Probably a Batman or Green Arrow spin-off.

HAHAHAHAHA WTF HALO IS THE ULTIMATE MARY SUE

is it moving to HBO Max, like Doom Patrol, too?

What info we have?

If it's Weisman alone it's probably GA. That's his favorite Superhero family with Black Canary being his favorite superhero.

The other thread has all his leaks.

Is this true? Did they formally announce they're folding the universe app or what?

You didn't stay whelmed?

oh nvm, I misread the polygon article the first time. It's gonna be on both. Looks like DCUniverse is still gonna be its own thing, what with Titans and Young Justice getting second seasons too. Plus that harley cartoon and the Stargirl thing they have in production

>Guerrero and Doom Patrol’s executive producer, Jeremy Carver, announced the partnership and renewal at the DC Universe panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019. The second season will be produced via a deal with HBO Max, WarnerMedia’s upcoming subscription streaming service. Season 2 episodes will premiere simultaneously on both services.

>All 15 episodes of Doom Patrol’s first season will also be available on HBO Max when it debuts in spring 2020.

S6?

I guess I should give it another chance then.

It started off like fucking trash

That guy is 50/50. He was right about the Outsiders forming in Episode 17 but he missed some stuff about the first one, where he said bluepulse was going to be canon.

He also implied he didn't actually watch the episodes, someone is just telling him the stuff. It appears whoever is leaking the info always leaves the important stuff out (like, he didn't know about the Halo subplot in episode 18).

S3

Bart getting cock when

He said Kaldur is bi and gets a male lover

And that Bartuardo is never confirmed

Not possible. They’ve already been cancelled once. I don’t see them doing a season that ends in a cliffhanger ever

Zach Zatara can still be Bart boyfriend

>he said bluepulse was going to be canon.
He never said that you lying scumbag.

Sure, the team needs an asshole and a wizard

Well, I'm happy it hasn't just been folded. I like the comics aspect of it and it's price point at the moment. Having it on both is probably smart, strengthens the investment of the shows a bit, maybe even garnering a wider audience. But I won't be surprised if they just end up folding it into max one day sadly. But one thing is for sure they need to launch them both globally ASAP.

It's how Weisman writes, he was even asked if he wanted the Darkseid scene cut when it was canceled and he was like "NO" He's all in on this idea of "Never the end"

What would the 4th season even be about? Trigon invading?

I think I might be confusing him with another leaker who was right about sure that happened in episodes 1-3 like Batman leaving the JL but he also said Bluepulse was gonna be canon and another small thing like Miss Martian being the leader of the JL instead of The Team and Kaldur being dead.

Genuinely surprised.
Wonder if it'll get more of a budget.

More Darkseid, it was said at the panel. It's continuing the ongoing Apokolips plot with I guess Darkseid gradually coming closer and closer to taking proper center stage.

You are. Tako is never wrong.

>Dan DiDio likes the show
This is the actual twist of the season. Holy shit.

And I admire him for that.

Well of course, it killed Wally West. He probably jerked off to that scene.

Where did you learn that?

But is Titans getting season 3?

It was said at the con apparently. Plus Weisman himself said it a few months ago in an AMA with r/DCComics.

How fucking busy is this man going to be?

HOW MUCH TIME WILL HE SPEND ON HIS TIMELINES.

>HOW MUCH TIME WILL HE SPEND ON HIS TIMELINES.
Considering it's almost surely going to be a YJ spin-off, he probably already made the timeline years ago.

>A smaller group of main characters

Aw. the coolest thing about this show is all the characters we get to see.

I was hoping for cameos by Spy Smasher and Crime Smasher desu

The "Dan DiDio hates Wally/Dick/Teen Titans/Young Justice" is just a meme that was born due to Graduation Day and his desire to kill some minor Titans members during Infinite Crisis. Later on he decided to embrace the meme allowing things like N52 Teen Titans and Heroes In Crisis.

How many shows would it take to fully contain his autism?

DC could have chosen who. In that case, it's 100% Batman considering he hasn't had any animated show since Beware.

Yeah yeah season 4 thats cool and all but where is muh jason?
He hasn’t been in anything besides his own movie.

Attached: 64A7801A-CD37-4032-B09E-EC065C5C22D2.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Next season, maybe. Ra apparently is not going to appear anymore this season.

I just hope season 4 features less Beast Boy and more New Gods

Beast Boy is almost surely one of Weisman's favourite characters considering he is the one that tends to write him, so no.

better have mister miracle

Absolutely this. There is no better time to do an adaptation of "Himon!"

What do you mean “no really”?

The only thing Condiment King needs is more screen time. Like Polka Dot Man.

Leaker said yes.

Back in the day, he planned out at least half a dozen Gargoyles spinoffs. There is no containing it.

What about The Eraser?

Oh yeah that was the point of that like 16 episode long Avalon thing where fucking nothing happens but hey look at these cool new places and characters!?! right?

But I thought AT&T was cancelling the DCU?

Attached: House of Mouse.jpg (640x633, 120K)

>Young Justice S4.
>Doom Patrol S2.
Cool, cool...
>Swamp Thing DED.
Come the fuck on DC.

>Later on he decided to embrace the meme

Hey Dan!

Looking forward to your Metal Men!!!

So your saying Greg probably has plans in his head for a Green Arrow spin off, a Justice League Spin off, a Superman Spinoff, hell even a Light spin off?

Fuck..... all i want is a Reboot of Gargoyles god damn Weinstein.

>reboot

Weisman would never do that. He'd pick off right where he left off.

Season 3 destroyed Gargoyles franchise plus it was an only boomers show and zoomers/Millenials didn't know it

I’m genuinely surprised. I thought that DC Universe was a failure and hard to monetise.

Weisman already ignored Season 3 when he had a chance to do a sequel comic for a bit.. he'd just do that again.

finale

>He hasn’t been in anything besides his own movie.
Because that's literally the only decent story featuring him, outside of maaaaybe the small arc on Morrison's run.

Overall: whelmed

Damian wayne and Jon Kent.

I want this so bad. Don't get my hopes up.

Where’s the description for the new ep?

Is this going to be on HBO max along with Doom Patrol? If so I'll probably just cancel my DCU subscription

b-but user, don't you want more of that shitty Titans show??

Dumb phoneposter.

No one that was there can give us the spoilers?

>missed Yea Forums's reaction to the Mystery Inc episode

Anyone got an archive link?

Attached: 1563718963708.png (360x450, 237K)

Great so I can just get HBO Max

You really don't want to see it

Here. Nothing huge, though.

Thanks senpai

>It was said at the con apparently
Did user get to ask about Dr. Light?

Not him but my friend went. There was only 20 minutes for questions, one per person and it was only VIP.

Dunno, being turned into a tool for the enslavement of all life.

Unless season 4 is about the titans, which are bound to be the focus on some point (yes, I know the "outsiders" are pretty much titans by any other name).

But more importantly, I hope Gar and Vic interact again, they are literally living in the same place now.

Attached: raven transformation.jpg (1074x1650, 365K)

His Gargoyles timeline is several hundred pages.

>I hope Gar and Vic interact again, they are literally living in the same place now.
Are they? I don't remember Vic being shown past the Thanksgiving dinner scene.

>That hairline
Can you blame her for wearing her hood up the whole time?

He ignored it because Disney fired him and everyone else and replaced them with a new cast and forced things like every episode ending with a message. Only the first episode is canon.

Spoilers from last thread. These were given by Tako from the YJ reddit discord.

1. Does Kalibak fulfill the entire purpose of his existence and job?
I don't think Kalibak has any more speaking roles
2. Is there a Speed Force and will Wally come back through it?
a "Wally" makes an appearance in episode 25
3. Why is the Light using metahuman teens?
It seems like the Light's triggering of the metagene in teens is their way of forming the Infinity, Inc. A Lex-sponsored project to create their own Anti-Team, just as the League has formed an Anti-Light
4. Any information on the Dolphin lookalike?
She gets the A41 designation, but does not get a name. She is taken to Atlantis by Kaldur and introduced to Aquaman and Mera
5. Does Aquaman speak?
Yes
6. Who else do we see in Atlantis?
Kaldur’s parents
7. Do Mal and Karen show up again?
Yes. In ep21 Karen gives birth to Rhea Malia Beecher-Duncan
8. Does Tim’s Team re-join the Team?
Not really
9. Do Katana and Metamorpho get some focus?
No
10. Does Tim get to talk?
Yes. He’s there during the Anti-Light meetings
11. Does Eduardo use a codename?
Yes. El Dorado
12. Do Jeff and Virgil reunite?
Yes
13. Does Troia get to interact with the Team?
A little, at the beginning of ep19
14. Does Jay Garrick appear?
Yes, he shows up in ep19. He's angry that kids are risking their lives
15. Any cameos in ep19?
A character is given Looker’s civilian identity
16. Which New Gods can we expect to have a significant role this season?
Metron. The Forever People reappear as well
17. Does Ra’s al Ghul show up again?
No

18. Does Tara eventually betray the group?
Tara is more of a mole than a betrayer
19. Do we learn if dr. Jace has her own agenda and if so, what is it?
Yes. She’s bad. Her entire being there is a ploy. Her mentor is Ultra-Humanite. Basically Jace is just a weirdo scientist. When she "created" Tara and Brion as metas, she saw them as her own children. But she hates Violet. Because she's not one of her creations. That's why she lies to her about her dying. She was trying to drive a wedge between her and her "son" Brion. and she wants to grow her "family" by making more meta children
20. Any info on Halo?
Halo is the key to the Anti-Life Equation. She goes to meet Gabrielle’s parents and talks to them.
21. Does Anti-Monitor show up?
No
22. Any info on Gregor?
In ep25 there’s a coup in Markovia and Bedlam takes over. Gregor is out of the country when it happens, so he and Brion are actually together for the episode
23. Does Vic ever join the Team and become Cyborg?
Vic joins the Outsiders as Cyborn in ep24
24. What happens during the “space arc”?
They're in space and back on earth within the same episode basically. Conner and Clark bump into each other. They next few episodes are more “spacey” though.
25. Does Vandal reappear?
I think Vandal appears in Episode 23
26. What about Harper Row?
She doesn’t become Bluebird yet. She gets counselling in ep20 and talks about her father beating her and Colin
27. Do we see Ma'alefa'ak again?
He’s mentioned. I don’t know if he appears
28. Any more LGBT hints?
Wyynde to Kaldur: I must admit, I do not see the appeal of this surface world. Except that you are here
29. Does Will/Artemis happen?
They kiss, but it doesn’t turn into anything
30. Do Jade and Obsidian get mentioned?
No
31. Are the four (Atom, Captain Atom, Icon and John Stewart) still alive?
There’s no mention of them

>It seems like the Light's triggering of the metagene in teens is their way of forming the Infinity, Inc
Oh fuck sake. Not muh Infinity Inc.

>OG6
one of them is already dead
and they would never do a plot so close to endgame, they couldn't get away with it

Wally isn't dead. If he is, expect Season 4 to do bad.
Will/Artemis is happening and there will be no further faggot shenanigans. Not to mention Batfamily won't get more screentime. If they take the last joy people have, the red head speedster, it is over.

>Halo is the key
>More Jace screentime

Attached: 1559903654971.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

And it probably won't even be Jade and her group. It'll be that shitty 52 one made by Lex.

>Terra gets introduced
>excited because Weisman could do something original and not just play it straight
>he's seemingly playing it straight which means the chances of a subversion are good
>suddenly seemingly starts to subvert her openly
>this definitely means he'll just play her straight

Goddamn it, she doesn't need to suffer every time

Attached: 1563723322279.jpg (740x600, 90K)

Cool
Someone should ask what is the cliffhanger of episode 26

Probably Wally.

Hope he stays dead

Also no time skip for season 4

Expect no season 5 if he is.

Why?

Underwhelming is an understatement. It's like a complete 180.

Because that's what is stopping people from outright saying this season is shit and the series won't get worse, well the ones holding out for hope.

Todd? Didn't they hint at him I. The first half of season 3?

>it's going to take another fucking season to get to Darkseid
And my interest is gone. I have zero interest in the donut steel Illuminati or all the new characters this season

But didn't you love the pointless lesbian kiss that was done for rep points/to be edgy?

Jason was hinted at earlier in the season. He's being mind controlled by the league of assassins if iirc

ive recently jsut started watching this and im about 5 episodes in
does it pick up at any point because the fights and stuff seems really boring and so are the enemies

Red Hood and the Outlaws is good

Him and Zebra Man, too

Nope. It actually gets much worse later on.

Wally was the worst character in season 1 though. They had to literally KILL him to give him any sort of arc.

oh right thanks
im jsut gonna drop it then

And yet he is the most loved character. Tells you a lot about the fans of this show.

I wish I was you but I'm a retard for the Sunk Time Cost Fallacy.

Suddenly some things make more sense to me now.

Attached: Black_Canary_teaches.png (500x281, 171K)

Usually Weisman's shows don't pick up until there are like 4 episodes in the season left.

>Will/Artemis is happening

According to the leaker, it's just a kiss and they both feel awful about it. It doesn't actually happen.

This season has been terrible. I don't want anymore. I never thought I would have this feeling.

i dont really want to spend 9 hours watching stuff for small plot points and abit of character building just for one or so of decent stuff

Sounds fucking awful.

Attached: hackmon chuchu.gif (500x500, 2.03M)

That entire scene was stupid. Superboy was unironically right, you couldn't do a fucking judo throw on him any more than you could judo throw an elephant. His first appearance is the only time his strength was depicted "realistically"

It's literally like that though. Season 1 doesn't go beyond "The Light is doing...something...." until Episode 25.

>he hasn't seen Gargoyles
>he hasn't seen Spectacular Spider-Man

Do yourself a favor and watch those.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yea Forums BTFO

Spectacular Spider-Man was like this though, but it was more disguised because it was a monster-of-the-week show.

Season 1 of this was also MotW and that's also the only season that's watchable. I think you're on to something.

If anything, YJ still has many MOTW elements and that's why nothing really picks up until the end. The problem with Monster-of-the-week shows is that there is literally no place for them in the streaming-era because otherwise you have people complaining "BUT MUH, NOTHING IS HAPPENING".

The mini-arc format of that series ensured SOMETHING was happening and plot threads developed constantly. It's a pretty unique plot choice I'm sad few shows have attempted.

Was it Season 2 that had the opera episode with Doc Ock, Silvermane, and Tombstone?

What season was the prison episode?

And why is Josh Keaton my favorite Spider-man?

>Was it Season 2 that had the opera episode with Doc Ock, Silvermane, and Tombstone?
Yes, it was S2E10
>What season was the prison episode?
It was S2E12

Are you starting to see my point here?

>watching Weisman for the action
I shiggy diggy

Not that guy, but no. Earlier in the season had some good moments, like the Master Planner episode, Sandman's redemption, Venom doing with Mysterio did in the MCU 10 years earlier, etc.

The individual episodes were still fun though.

Attached: 1535112099502.png (400x300, 94K)

Cateously optimistic. Hope season 3 has a strong ending and they don't use season 4 as an excuse to end on a big cliffhanger

Meh. I'm only here for the outrage at this point. I have given up on this show being decent again (might be nostalgia).

He had a hologram grave in Mt. Justice

Pretty much. I guess my biggest gripe is that I've never really liked beastboy in Young Justice so a lot of these episodes I find myself skimming through

Question. Why is anyone trusting these morons that S4 will have a smaller cast when they straight up lied for the CC of S3 about the importance of Arsenal, Traci, Spoiler, and Arrowette? Or Katanna and Metamorpho?

>when they straight up lied for the CC of S3 about the importance of Arsenal, Traci, Spoiler, and Arrowette? Or Katanna and Metamorpho?

Because they knew nobody knows who the fuck were Geo-Force, Halo and Forager are. Notice how in the season 3 part 2 poster they put Nightwing, Beast Boy, Superboy and Cyborg on the lower part of the poster. It's not a coincidence. Anybody who knows DC beyond Batman knows who those characters are.

Attached: c9kvbh3ikc631.jpg (720x1104, 111K)

Katana is the weirdest thing ever

Is that really a bad thing? Don't we have enough Batman animated shows?

If they want to keep doing that they should just order another season of one of the shows they already cancelled instead of just ordering a completely new series where they have to go over plots they already covered.

I didn't say it's a bad thing, I just said that if DC was the one who choose the spin-off, it's going to be Batman.

Still no spoilers on ep 19?

There might be a NDA.

For an SDCC? Never heard of that

One girl posted a YT review

They never claimed any of those were important. PR just placed them on posters.

Beast Boy is a great character.

I just hope we get more Changeling and Lagoon Boy.

>In that case, it's 100% Batman considering he hasn't had any animated show since Beware.

I think Harley Quinn is going to be their "Batman show". It's going to have him and a lot of other rogues in recurring roles.

Also, fuck, Beware deserved so much better than what it got.

Really? Link?

It's just a guess considering they aired an entire new episode and other episodes had descriptions when they aired in much smaller events like WonderCon or RTX. I'm pretty sure it's not unprecedented though..
...Isn't Changeling just another name for Beast Boy? is this supposed to be a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmchKt2CRVY

>Jay's role

Well, fuck, the spoilers are legit, then.

That user didn't watch all the episodes though. He said he didn't know what the fuck happens in episode 26 and he didn't know stuff like if Ma'alefa'ak reappears.

I think he just read the script. He has no idea what Infinity Inc group is the one that will appear in YJ.

I wonder if the green means anything. Probably not but still.

Attached: w7Y5thYi_400x400.jpg (900x506, 59K)

Jace sounds super batshit.

No. Changeling and Beast Boy are separate characters.

Changeling was Beast Boy's name during The New Teen Titans. Which Changeling are you talking about? dc.fandom.com/wiki/Changeling

More spoilers from Tako.
Granny Goodness apparently mindrapes Jeff and Dick.

>[Granny Goodness] Yes, I failed you, Lord Darkseid. But all my works in your name, including the implementation of the Anti-Life Equation, were sabotaged by none other than Vandal Savage.

What does that mean?

Brainwash and control, fool. Duh.

You're kidding right? Did you even watch the league of assassins episode?

He died and was resurrected. Ra making note of Violet able to do that and themselves being no stranger to that is a hint to that.

So they become Apokolips soldiers like Superman on that episode?

I'm guessing they will be mindcontrolled the same way Beast Boy was, but this time it actually works.

Wait so Savage trys to fuck Darkseid over already?

Granny Goodness: Correction already made to Jefferson and Richard. Now, obey your Granny.
Jeff/Dick: My command is Darkseid's will.
Granny Goodness: Teach your naughty friends to listen.

from Tako also

So yeah... apparently Dick and Jeff get anti Lifed.

It is clear they are going to fight sooner or later

Darkseid was gonna help Savage conquer half the multiverse, then both of them were going to fight.

*universe, not multiverse. Fuck Dr. Strange's sequel.

In Bart's timeline the Reach defeated both of them

No they beat the Light and conquered Earth but who knows about Darkseid.

>Don't use Dick for most of the season
>He gets anti-lifed at the end
T-thanks Greg, very cool!

>Don't use Dick for most of the season
Did you miss the first 13 episodes? He got the most screentime out of the OG6 in there.

Atleast it will be an excuse to use the Bat family, hopefully.

Weird how this show has almost every member of the batfamily yet the only ones that did something are Nightwing and Batman himself.

What can the batfamily do? Only the speedforce (and maybe The Red if Nightmare Monkeys is any indication) could resist the equation

Be sad.

My biggest issue with the entire "metahuman trafficking" thing is that most metas don't do anything that special. Any random martian would be considered a god tier meta. Beast Boy managed to enter the team with a limited version of a single martian power out of the half dozen or so they have, for the record.

Even leaving that aside, making something substantially better than most metas we've seen doesn't seem that difficult. Regular animals dosed with Kobra-Venom gave Superboy a run for his money. T.O Morrow's androids would have killed the entire team without much fuss if not for Tornado stopping them. Forager also made it into the team and he's some random insect person from New Genesis, yet he seems to handle most metas well enough. Rocket made it into the Justice League with no special abilities or powers other than knowing how to use some junk in Icon's pod, which is apparently standard Cooperative tech. Hell, Superboy himself is just a half assed clone of Superman and he's one of the heavy hitters on Earth. You can't tell me the tech doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe.

Then we have to question what the fuck Darkseid expects to gain from using metas in his army when he already has an army whose average member naturally surpasses almost all metas just on "baseline" abilities, with several having additional powers beyond that. Then consider that Halo and Cyborg's entire combined powerset is just shit you can ask a Father Box to do.

Probably the diversity of powersets. Martians, androids parademons are all pretty powerful but they have a standard set of abilities and a standard set of weaknesses. There's no limit to what the meta kids can do on the other hand. You could use some for stealth missions, others for cannon fodder, others as Justice League/green lantern tier powehouses and even WMDs like that kid Kalibak used to destroy the Starro fleet

>Beast Boy managed to enter the team with a limited version of a single martian power out of the half dozen or so they have, for the record.
Beast Boy could enter your body as an insect and then kill you as a dinosaur.

...are you implying that ayyy's can't do the same?
plus mind control
plus walk through walls
plus not be limited to animals in shapeshifting

Jay and Donna confirm the spoilers are real. What a clusterfuck.

Attached: D-HZcp0UcAEu0s1.jpeg.jpg (952x723, 47K)

Well, beast boy's version of the powers is actually better than the ayy's, because he doesn't just change shape, he adquires the abilities of the thing he transforms into. So he could turn into superman and start firing lasers from his eyes, or turn into a martian and do everything they can do. He doesn't do it in the comics because it would be broken, but there never was a reason given why he couldn't.

>28. Any more LGBT hints?
>Wyynde to Kaldur: I must admit, I do not see the appeal of this surface world. Except that you are here
Someone on tumblr is claiming (probably lying) that apparently there's a behind the scene video on the DC streaming platform that shows a quick shot of Kaldur kissing Wyynde. Any proof of this bullshit?
Tako (the leaker from the discord) has no idea what he is talking about.

Probably DCDaily if that's the case. Aren't those uploaded to YouTube?

It's the only possible reason they could possibly be scaling back on characters in S4 considering that's the entire opposite of what they have been doing the last 2 seasons.

so much progressive propaganda.
I'm not even conservative and feel its a bit too much?

asian mom telling hapa girl to go cuck her sister
yikes
all i got to say is thats so wong of many levels

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 1.02.28 AM.png (851x457, 315K)

I'm actually sick and tired of the Judus Contract plot. We're already have like 3 versions of it and soon to be 5 or 6 depending on if BL does it or not.

makes vegeta look good

Don't worry they just kiss. Nothing more happens. If it makes you feel better, 99% chance of not getting more gay scenes.

The problem isn't that they just kissed once, is that it happened in the first place and was pushed by her mom.

Don't you love Wally and Jade getting cucked? Is this not the mature storylines and drama that Yea Forums wants from their children's cartoons?

Attached: kaiba laughing.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

BL?

Black Lightning

Did Tara get deathstroked?

B...but The Judas Contract isn't a Black Lightning story. He doesn't even appear on it.

too real for me

>blacked.png

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 8.10.57 PM.png (1023x778, 824K)

He does appear but as a cameo in the final issue in Terra's funeral alongside the rest of the Outsiders.

Yes, as usual. I had hoped Weisman had something new in store for her.

wtf? I thought I'd seen that story a billion times, since when does Tara get killed?

...Since always? In the TT cartoon she just turned to stone since they couldn't show she actually died.

In the comics, Terra's powers rage out of control until finally she causes a mountain of earth and debris to collapse down from the ceiling, killing herself in the process.

They made a similar one for S3.

Attached: c4cff7727fbb46c6ebad5965ae90613d.jpg (720x1079, 71K)

Not yet.

Why is beast boy wearing red and not purple. everyone likes dose colors.
I dont give a fuck about doom squad or whatever, but it just looks way better

Attached: 1537412631525.jpg (599x396, 32K)

Why is it so hard to find the balance of mature storytelling, why does it tend towards pure edge or simpering stupidity?

Christ. Was Klarion always so poorly written, poorly acted, and poorly directed? That episode was hard to watch.

Beast Boy's costume in comics has always traditionally been white/red, but he does wear his black/purple suit for a few scenes in here.

Attached: Captura4.png (843x555, 421K)

He probably lost that fight in purpose. This is Keikakus: The Show after all.

Okay?
You could have just said that without being a retard.

dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/the-animation-process/f927301b-3350-4ee6-88fc-d00697adaabe
Nope. I found the most likely corrupt. If anyone with a subscription with DC streaming wants to check if there's a brief moment where Kaldur kisses a dude, be my guest.

I don't even mean in terms of powerlevels or true-to-character or anything like that. But every line out of his mouth was a stiffly-delivered flat joke or a broad statement of who he was and what was going on. It was bad.

Yeah, I noticed that too.
His voice sounded really whiny and higher-pitched than usual. He didn't have that snickering drawl he used to have.

Something about the voice direction is seriously off in this season. Like how Beast Boy's voice actor is incapable of speaking with a serious tone without it sounding unnatural.

There's another hero named Changeling. I don't quite remember what their civilian name is, I'll have to do some research and get back to you.

It's probably just because they needed accents, and in Beast Boy's case, because his VA really can only pull off 2003/GO! Beast Boy.

Tako revealed that Halo actually undoes Granny Goodness/Darkseid's plot to the Anti-Life Equation. Yes she is the ultimate Mary Sue.

Is this how the season end?

I expect Halo to sacrifice herself to do it

Vague but Tako doesn't imply she sacrifices herself. So she is not only the reason it gets enacted, she also ends it.

He said he doesn't know anything about episode 26.

Yeah. She might still die in episode 26. She better or I'll agree with the other guy that she would be a huge mary sue.

In episode 26 Darkseid probably gets the equation anyway. Either that or Vandal pulls a deal with Trigon out of fucking nowhere to kill Darkseid (the episode is, indeed, called Nevermore).

The most likely thing is that Tako is getting this because he somehow got access to the subtitles of the episodes. He didn't know about Halo's and Harper's kiss in episode 18 after all.

And there's allegedly a kiss between Kaldur and Wyyne which he has no idea about.

>he somehow got access to the subtitles of the episode
Most likely, he stated it was fucking easy to get early access and he is entirely surprised no one else is able to do this.
That and he knows the word count to each episode, which is not something who had the tapes early would know (or care about).

Attached: Agumon_Expert_b.jpg (320x320, 74K)

That's why he isn't sure if Wally or Ma'alefa'ak are actually reappearing or not. It's not obvious from the dialogue and he doesn't have any way of 100% knowing who is speaking what.

Oh well someone on tumblr leaked this shit and it is giving me some great laughs at the people freaking out.
At least these leaks let me know that Harper Row would only appear one more episode and that Dr. Jace is evil.

>Do Mal and Karen show up again?
>Yes. In ep21 Karen gives birth to Rhea Malia Beecher-Duncan
I hope this is true. We never got to see their baby in the comics or learn her name after she was born.

Issue with that is that the Light isn't allowed to lose, so if you bring in Trigon, you also have to find a convoluted and extremely convenient plan which allows the Light to not only defeat him but grow more powerful through his defeat

>so if you bring in Trigon, you also have to find a convoluted and extremely convenient plan
Just mindcontrol Raven.

Will S4 air on HBO Max as well? I don't think they specified it.

No.

Can you imagine the fucking outrage from tumblr? You thought episode 18 was bad, that would be something for a show to kill their only LGBT character.

Attached: decisions decisions.jpg (939x321, 72K)

Eh, S4 probably won't be finished until somewhere in-between late 2020 and mid-2021, I would be surprised if they didn't just integrate DCU by then.

Maybe, but will see. Never expect DC to not go full retard.

I could see it being something like Halo free's some from the ALE, this was apparently set up by Vandal somehow. Darkseid realizes he still has not completed the Equation and Halo is the Key to doing so and nabs her and just.. rips it out of her and she dies or something.

>He didn't know about Halo's and Harper's kiss in episode 18 after all.
He never made predictions about episode 18 though, that was someone else.

It's still pretty obvious he isn't watching the episodes (he knows the word count) nor he is reading the scripts directly. See.

Oh not doubting that but he would have warned about Halo and Violet doing something off.
Pretty sure if you see text that says
>I have a boyfriend
>So do I
AND one of these characters is Harper Row, you can guess some hank panky is happening.

So wait if Jace is Humanite's lackie why does Deathstroke ALSO need a mole?

Rewatching the scene, just from the dialogue you can tell Halo is present in the scene but you have no way of knowing Harper Row is in there too. I bet there are tons of scenes like that.

Um you can tell it was Harper because of the dialogue Megan has with that one cop.

Oh and Tara states that she blew off training with Artemis to spend time with Harper. So nah you'd have to be borderline retard to think Halo was with someone else.

Later on, in another scene. The original leaker of that episode did mention that Harper Row was in a police station but they didn't know there was a kiss.

It’s what I would do. I’d be planning a spin off for everything and just have DC take over animated tv. Especially if they did villains? It’d be a wrap.

Imagine all the Batman rogue stuff alone.

Then you'd end with the DCAMU situation, where most of the movies are so shit that they poison the well and make the whole "universe" something that the viewers don't want to see any more of because of their previous experience with the bad movies.

Just in case one of them backstabs you?

At this point the team should just have a weekly antivirus mind scan by M’Gann to make sure no one’s a mole cus it looks like everyone’s a mole

>Tako criticizing us for misinterpreting his leaks
Hey you faggot Tako, suck my dick you filthy nigger.

I really want someone to rape Halo. God I fucking hate her.

Hey you faggots from reddit, don't think you queers are any different from tumblr. You are corporate bootlickers and will get the rope when the time comes.

I'm not sure if M'gann would like to know half of the team jerks off thinking in her, especially her brother...

No. Fuck these fools, I have money and would pay for this shit but can't since I don't live in fat retard land.

she would

Terra should have been a triple agent that tragically gets killed for trying to take down the Light by herself.
But now these leaks only confirm my fears that the writing has gone down hill.

>literally getting spied upon by discordfags
Hiroshima Nagasaki should nuke this board. And if you fucktards are reading this thread, know this. I'm only watching this trainwreck because of the sunk time cost fallacy. This is essentially Naruto but capes for me, if it dies, it means I'm free, if it lives, I'll watch it unfortunately. So fuck spending a single penny on DC's abortion.

Tako kinda said Terra never betrays them (unless something happens on 26). She just tells Deathstroke stuff and...nothing happens?

The official DC Comics page pretty much confirmed Terra won't actually betray them. She will probably betray Deathstroke in the final episode.

dccomics.com/blog/2019/07/19/inside-outsiders-will-young-justice-break-the-terra-curse

The leaks maybe be cancer but at least they shut up all the faggots that wanted Bart gay.
I guess Weisman was trolling the mentally ill after all. Finally a Jew that isn't pure evil.

Greg "I want to torture a PoC" Weisman is based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-234538_Tumblr.jpg (1080x2220, 703K)

>I don't like thing
>But not enough to stop watching
>Unless they keep doing it up to arbitrary point
>But only then
Holy fuck take a fucking stance, if you don't like how something cut it off, full stop. If you are okay with it to the point of keeping watching stop complaining till you actually drop it.

Damn. I wanted Will to impregnate Artemis so Wally could become King of the Cucks.

You should go see the Dragonball threads on Yea Forums and tell them that.

I just knew this board was being invaded by redditors but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-000535_Discord.jpg (1080x1502, 417K)

>Yea Forums is full of absolute retards
Next you'll tell me water is wet.

>I left because of /pol/
What a humungous faggot

user, did you really just enter there to see what 5 reddittors think? Reddit doesn't even have a general subreddit.for western animation.

> 4channers complaining about board being taking over by redditors
> 4channers posting leaks from discord server for a sub-reddit
> 4channer logs into discord to take screenshot of discord conversation discussing what's going on here
> 4channers are just closet discorders and redditors?

Welcome to every day.

>redditt
You are award this is a Discord board, right?

> 4channers are just closet discorders and redditors?
Yes you fucking idiot. It's been that way since Reddit became 15 times more popular than this website.

It's a discord board for the r/YoungJustice subreddit.

That has literally never happened. All the crap about DC movies is exaggerated.

>Wally is the only "dead" character who doesn't die in BB's vision
>Supposed leaks say he's still MIA
I'm not even sure why I'm still hung up on him not being there when most of the OG's are sidelined anyway. I just know that Bart is a shit and we don't get enough Jay or Barry to help fill the void.

Why do you hate Bart?

Real reason is he's not "my" Flash, but he's also fairly one note with his gay vibes and constantly using nonsense future slang. Hasn't really had any time to shine so he's still a fairly obscure character and only fourth best Flash.

Bart isn't gay though. The leaks confirm that.

This is the most hilarious trainwreck of a thread I've seen in a while lmao.

He needs to stop touching his bros then. There's a reason more people thought he was gay than Black Manta's disgrace of a son.

I hope that when they inevitably kill Perdita off, Garfield becomes gay with Victor or something instead of launching onto Raven.

that's literally an important part of Cyborgs origin story though.

That'd be a cool twist.

They went a little overboard with the amount of gore.

yeah getting pretty obvious Terra will legit end up good in this, hopefully she doesn't die so she has to live with it all and it's consequences.

The Beast Boy/Raven shipping only made ssense in the Teen Titans cartoon. If you ever add a "Beast Boy actually just makes jokes because he is depressed" element to it, the ship stops making sense since Raven is probably DC's most depressed character. They would just hurt each other.

glorious clusterfuck of a thread.

Does anyone have a link to the full season 3 or something ?

Dragonball spics aren't real Yea Forumsnons.

They are the only ones that can stomach the cancer that Dragonball has become. It has been confirmed that Dragonball now does better outside of Japan thanks to them.

But raven and garfield have starfire as their therapist, the depression angle just makes them able to relate.

Attached: starfire therapist.jpg (1041x1600, 548K)

>Jace is a nutjob after all
kek

how many martians do you think are left

There was no genocide, yet...

Weisman said he didn't like the idea of Martian Manhunter being the last martian because it made him too similar to Superman (it was a retcon i think).

Fair enough, Weisman.

They are fucking awful. Each and everyone of them.

Going to the discord group of a subreddit to see spoilers only for the leaker to tell us to fuck off isn't something that happens often.

>Real reason is he's not "my" Flash
He was only Flash for like, 12 issues.

TNTT Raven and TNTT Beast Boy would make a really bad ship.

Wait is that what happened?

Yes lmao.

New spoilers?

No

Jim Lee too, surprisingly.

not really

Attached: how raven sees garfield.jpg (1041x1600, 632K)

Attached: BBRae.jpg (600x600, 74K)

But how can they possibly continue the show after that? Greg's said he has multiple seasons worth of content planned out and he never likes to actually 'end' his shows - he had plans for the storyline of Gargoyles to continue all the way until the 22nd century. How do you continue the show after the heroes take down Darkseid? What's the rest of the story after that?

I'd say they go with Trigon(although he's a step down from Darkseid). There are too many NTT characters around for Weissman not to adapt that arc.

How will Yea Forums react when alternate Wally comes back as a black man and sticks around as the new Wally?

They will not take down Darkseid. At best, they'll get a phyrric victory that will just put a halt to the particular plan darkseid has at the moment. But they won't defeat him for good. They'll defeat him as much as they defeated vandal at the end of season 2, if not less.

>mature storylines and drama
To western writers this just means sex, drugs, edge, random political statements, and degeneracy.
It's so shallow.

remember that scene where static mentions he's black and wonder girl says that she's a woman.
That shit was so out of place and pathetic.
It's like once an episode the writers have to let everyone know how politically conscious they are.

Attached: theshitpostingneverends.png (1022x731, 643K)

Yep. No matter how hard Korra tried to be more mature than Korra, TLA was still more mature in the end without resorting to the bullshit Korra did.

That's Hollywood liberals for you. They make a "non binary" Muslim black girl but are shocked when everyone who isn't a liberal is annoyed by this shit. Whether they be a leftist, right-wing, or centrist.

>4channers
>4channers
>4channers

go the fuck back to your tranny discord

>There are too many NTT characters around for Weissman not to adapt that arc.
He is doing Judas Contract, Cyborg and Beast Boy this season. Weisman always said the OG6 will be the protagonists for the entire show, even if that isn't always clear.

Back that discord makes fun of tumblr so they must be based!

>although he's a step down from Darkseid
Every adaptation fucks him up into generic alien warlord so I wouldn't say that. 2003 TT, those Justice League/Teen Titans movies and Titans all used Trigon as the endgame villain

>Weisman always said the OG6 will be the protagonists for the entire show
That's a funny way of showing that when Wally has been gone for 19 episodes and the others have are barely in the show, particularly Kaldur.

But they are still there, others, like Blue Beetle, Impulse, Red Tornado or Zatanna aren't. Nightwing is gonna be the protagonist again episode 21-onwards.

And Wally isn't dead.

But either Conner or M'gann are dying for real this season.

I have seen more Jaime and Bart than Kaldur, try again.

Duh. That's why I'm annoyed. The Wallman deserves better.

Tako has said jack shit about that. Either they die in episode 26 or they don't. Apparently Conner doesn't care that Megan didn't tell him about the Anti-Light.

Episode 26? As in, the final episode of the season? Just like Wally did?

The death of a main character wouldn't happen halfway through the season.

>Nightwing is gonna be the protagonist again
Fuck that, he lost any semblance of interesting characterization when he stopped being Robin. Now he's the failed keikaku master whose plans always go catastrophically wrong and then have to be salvaged when everyone sits down to work through their issues like adults, like they supposedly had learned to do at the end of S1

Yes Bart is gay.

>Now he's the failed keikaku master whose plans always go catastrophically wrong and then have to be salvaged when everyone sits down to work through their issues like adults,
You mean, just like Batman? I hope they do something with Jesse's voice though. He doesn't sound like him at all.

Bullshit. Tumblr would go apeshit if they got what they finally wanted.

>remember Jesse was cute when YJ started
>that's no longer the case
Wow time is a cruel mistress.

it's a pretty good voice for Robin. For Batman it's pretty awful.

I know this Bart is completely different from 90s Bart who was a legit toddler, but would tumblr go for asexual Bart.

Mark Waid on Bart "One of the key notes to Bart, at least in the two years that Humberto and I did his book, was that Bart didn't have a single surging hormone in his body anywhere. It wasn't that he didn't like girls. He didn't like anybody! Okay, that's not true. But Bart doesn't think beyond his own immediate sphere of influence.It's not that he doesn't care about people, it's just that he doesn't think about other people. And he doesn't have any use for romance because he's still developmentally, a three-year-old boy at this point."

It would be... interesting. Anyway I think there would be a division between shippers and representfags.
Honestly I thought they were going to ship him with Arrowette like they kinda did in the comics but since Arrowette isn't going to reappear this season, he is either gay, celibate straight, or asexual.

I want gay Bart for personal reasons, but I know it's not going to happen. It'd be funny if they kept him single while everybody else hooks up or complains about their virgin status.
Makes me sad that he keeps losing good bros to pussy, first Jaime and now possibly Ed to wind bitch.

Ed isn't getting with Wind bitch either. Here's the thing while that one ship with him and Bart isn't happening, neither is that one. Well at least not this season.

You wish.

Did he confirm it or something?

The one that ruined their reputation was The Killing Joke.

People assume that any man having any kind of bond with a woman that isn't a family means it's romantic or sexual. Nevermind that it's his job to reach out to meta-kids and inspire them.

Check the spoilers.

> more DP kino
i hope they do nobody for president

I hate leaks, they always ruin discussion and speculation

This

i still want to see Nightwing become Batman though.

WHENS WAHLLY?

Just wait

Comic Kaldur is gay, not that surprising.

Weisman didn't write that.

But Tako implied Kaldur is bi.

What? It’s the other way around. He got way more interesting when Damian became the de facto Robin

He implied a lot of things

This.

He is dropping more spoilers but he seems to be misdirecting now. I will get out of there.

Tako is saying he didn't even spoil the big parts of the season. So yeah, worthless.

Whelp guess Kaldur is kissing a man.

>i hope they do nobody for president
What?

Mister Nobody.

Did that happen in comics?

Remember Kaldur will be seen kissing a dude this episode.

How many hours until the next episode?

>How many hours until the next episode?

Fuck. Was hoping it did midnight drops.

Yes.

too bad

It’s gonna be full on sex ;)

fuck tako

Since he didn't say any.major plot points according to him, I wonder what else he is not telling us. I bet another important character appears.

Attached: 1563092847878.jpg (588x391, 80K)

SHLOP

Attached: 1563146474771.png (358x351, 86K)

>THREADS THREADS THREADS THREADS THREADS