Will it be yuri?

Will it be yuri?

Attached: thor-love-and-thunder_.png (1080x600, 179K)

I don't care
it's been like an hour and I'm already sick to death of these same threads getting shat out in here

The what now?

Attached: 5858384.png (1363x552, 46K)

Valkyrie is confirmed lesbian as well at Portman so probably. They probably become lesbian lover queens of Asgard.

>Jane has hot, aggressive lesbian sex with Carol as soon as she gets her powers

SIGN ME UP

>loses her powers during and has her hips shattered by Carol's strap

Attached: heh.jpg (1030x750, 87K)

no Jane's having hot, aggressive cancer riddled lesbian sex with valkyrie, which is better

Guaranteed billion

beautiful

Yuri is cute and pure
3d can't be pure

NOT yuri

Yuri is of Japanese origin only you twit. It's going to be ugly lesbos

It better be, otherwise whats the point

I assume that's Portman's way out if she still hates doing the movies later.

RUINED, WORST PHASE OF THE MARVEL COMICS IS COMING
TIME TO JUMP THE BOAT
ENDGAME IS THE REAL ENDING

nah the characters have to be good looking for it to be yuri

>portman back
Horsecock?

Yes. The movie will end with Thor retiring to do whatever it is the movie is about, and then Jane becomes Thor and she and Valkyrie fly off to have offscreen (or Disney+) makeouts and adventures. It's wrapping up the characters and giving them endings.

Will Hemsworth be in this or he stays with the guardians while this is Valkyrie and Jane on Earth? I would actually prefer the later, I was really looking forward to a Thor/Guardians movie and don't want him ditching them already

Whyy whyyyy whhhhyyy KEVIN everyyyything but Natalie Portman pleeeeaaaaassssseeee make Valkyrie thor i don't care but not Natalie Portman please God Thor is litterally the only character i like , i can already see hemsworth getting punch over and over and he's just KO and portman takes the hammer and saves im in 3 second and she keeps the hammer and he becomes a living joke that can't pick up the hammer no more , kill me

They might separate him from the Guardians early just to GotG4 can be more focused. We don't even know if they thought of Thor going with them up before Gunn turned in his first draft ages ago.

I really wish MCU would stop taking influence from anything post 2012

No he' ll lose his Power right away 1 hour of the movie will be him adjusting to a mortal life and the second hour will be Jane making joke about Thor's lack of any power now

>yfw Thor becomes Allfather

That would be great but it won't happen more chance Portman both becomes thor and AllMother btw stronger than odin like 64 times more not cause she's a woman but because she's Natalie Portman . Can you imagine the backlash if a Man became even stronger and dominant, no way jose we in 1999+10+7+3

Not even yuri is gonna make me watch a MCU movie

everyone thinks valkeries love interest will be Jane foster but it will actually he pic related

Attached: Kat-Dennings-at-Thor-Premiere.png (753x495, 421K)

This. I'm not retarded enough to pay for Disney shit anymore anyway so Disney fanboys on this board annoy me even more

Sure thing sad DC friend, sure thing.

>thinking dykes are hot

Attached: C040F1BC-20CC-43EB-8177-3C2402F9D1C1.jpg (600x315, 12K)

The superior pick

People make fun of this but this is actually the way I see it. There's no point in watching a franchise that has turned into a mediocre fuckfest while the only selling point is the shared universe

Based

>This is for saying 'feminist' like it's a 4-letter word!

Is Disney giving up on China? Besides the kung fu guy. China will ban any MCU film with lgbt content.

Hang yourselves carolfags

Attached: 1552036212971.jpg (615x2405, 200K)

Bob iger cost Disney billions in shit theme attraction no one asked for. I doubt we won’t see true lesbianism on screen. China cracking down on homosexuality harder than Russia. I wouldn’t be surprised if China threaten to ban all MCU movies in China if there truly on screen gay kissing. As much money Disney movie pull in. End game still struggling to pull a profit because ESPN expensive to run and baby boomers sick of sports being politicalized. I doubt corporate Disney will risk Chinese money.

Rent free

Foster ain't a lesbian

So, Thor won't be in Guardians 3 right?

This is why we'll never actually see it save some Tumblr Easter eggs

Bob iger probably going to kicked out from a major scandal one day. He outright ruined theme parks and Disney Cruise division. Which use to be more profitable than the movies. You know how badly Sony picture treated their employees in the Sony e-mail leaks? A Disney e-mail leak will be worse.

>This is why we'll never actually see it save some Tumblr Easter eggs
Probably a lesbian wedding cake in the background. If that.

Oh boy, fem. kike thor.

Do you think Hayden Christensen would still have a career if he was a kike and had tits?

Yes.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.07.21-05_33_07.png (531x486, 321K)

rumor is that Anakin is in Ep. IX.

Hayden explicitly dropped out of the acting game for awhile because he thought it would be unfair to use his Star Wars clout to get roles. As far as I'm aware, he still own a ranch somewhere and also still has more money than God.

Maybe Foster "realises" that she was bi all along.

Cant wait for the nuclear apocalypse.

Why would it be?

I can't believe Natalie Portman is getting cancer just for a movie

Attached: 053c5baef6b7473d29a5f73494fb9901.jpg (453x604, 61K)

oh no...

Attached: D_9sMgbXUAEvSGK.jpg (567x622, 53K)