The misfit heroes of Doom Patrol will return for Season 2 at DC Universe and HBO Max in 2020

cbr.com/doom-patrol-renewed-season-2/

>The misfit heroes of Doom Patrol will return for Season 2 at DC Universe and HBO Max in 2020.

>As revealed by executive producer Jeremy Carver and star Diane Guerrero at the DC Universe panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego, the team's next adventures will air on both DC Universe and HBO Max, WarnerMedia's new upcoming streaming service. Doom Patrol Season 1 will also be available for streaming on the first day of the service's launch, which will be sometime in 2020. The episode count and exact release date were not revealed.

Attached: 2CD604BA-F098-4555-8198-18A15EF73DDC.jpg (720x368, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I826gxc8TvI
youtu.be/kqpiMQW0wtU
youtube.com/watch?v=LQtkLUwlPYM
lmgtfy.com/?q=hbo max
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great. Now renew Swamp Thing.

Attached: 555-Come-On-Now.jpg (600x375, 26K)

YES, Finally some good news

Attached: 1553880193443.jpg (251x313, 52K)

Good.

Halle-fucking-lujah, kino is back on the menu once again

Attached: Doom.Patrol.S01E11.Frances.Patrol.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_40.51.282.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Swamp Thing is good goddamn it and it has Phantom Stranger as played by Macon Blair

Attached: titanss22.jpg (837x628, 55K)

Attached: titanss2.jpg (837x628, 54K)

So are they announcing DCU is being folded into HBOMAX or just becoming the comics only?

Giancarlo Esposito is voicing Lex Luthor in the Harley Quinn series. Also, Bane plays a huge role in show.

>AquaChad
>Donna in costume
Nice

>armored Deathstroke
This meme must end

Young Justice renewed for season four.

In other news Young Justice have been renewed for season 4!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20 SDCC 2019 The DC UNIVERSE Panel(5).png (283x114, 2K)

Really hoping for an attempt with Animal Man that will slowly tie into Swamp Thing.

DCU is remaining as-is. Doom Patrol was extra good so it’s getting broadcast on a second platform for a larger audience.

I feel that they could re-use some stuff from Swamp Thing if they make an Animal Man Series.

Exactly. And they can go a little light more in Doom Patrol’s tone, and Buddy lives in San Diego, so it’s not like shooting locations will be difficult. And then they can do an adaptation of Rotworld to tie the two together. At least, that’s what I have written down in my dream journal.

Everything worked out in the end.

Attached: 1472987312539.jpg (185x82, 12K)

>will air on both DC Universe and HBO Max
Should I take this as a sign that WB is phasing out the streaming service while salvaging the shows?

You should take it as a sign that they will keep both.

>it has Phantom Stranger
Huh, that's pretty cool

I hope they do have Swamp Thing renewed for S2, I wouldn’t mind if it was 5 episodes.

Well it's nice to know that the show is safe even if the service goes under.

>HBO Max
So...will Maritz finally show her tits?

Animal Man or Shade the Changing Man I hope to see be given shows one day. The later of which could be DC's equivalent to Legion.

If Swamp Thing is the sacrifice we needed for more Titans, Doom Patrol, Young Justice and hopefully Stargirl then it's a price I'm willing to way.

Thread theme: youtu.be/I826gxc8TvI

Yes

Attached: 1563350922363.gif (112x112, 21K)

This is your reminder that Johns is using Stargirl as a stealth JSA vehicle. They haven’t said what characters any of the cast are playing.

>Titans

That show is garbage tier.

Blue Devil is also an ongoing supporting role and it plays out better than you would ever think for Blue Devil.

There is no way this first season is coming to a satisfying end and that blows

youtu.be/kqpiMQW0wtU

People first found out it was cancelled because the leases on the storage facilities for the sets was up for renewal.
It's dead bro. They literally took apart the sets

Would Swamp Thing give up?

Attached: 284BC430-B278-4277-BE42-5D5D2A6AB9A8.jpg (918x1254, 2.45M)

Literally more excited for this than the entire phase 4 slate

Swamp Thing doesn't bother and fucks off not giving a shit all the time.

You love to see it

Attached: 52359039_325491308075389_4377928896999072968_n.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

First line: Oh God how did this pretentious garbage get renewed?

Attached: CBE105B3-2AC0-436C-A2CF-EE1247281C98.jpg (844x844, 63K)

I WISH it was pretentious. It's just bad.

Harley Quinn trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LQtkLUwlPYM

Hopefully Swamp Thing gets a movie

>Macon Blair
why do good things die

What're you guys hoping for for season 2?

Either the Painting that Ate Paris or Danny Burgers. I’d be down for either.

Attached: 10FEADF1-E4D5-441B-90D3-2F4ADEF4260B.jpg (1400x2152, 2.09M)

Rita becoming BIG
Less angsty Negative man
More Robotman suffering, Jane acting nicer/showing other personalities.
Flex joining for real and puting the masion in Danny.
Brotherhood of Dada and Brotherhood of Evil
Coagula and Ambush Bug

Attached: 1556380746242.jpg (908x429, 168K)

>not voiced by Tara Strong
I'm fuckin sold

I hope Swamp thing just moves to HBO Max cause clearly too many WB execs are meddling with DCU streaming service

Alec will get his horror movie with Wan producing.

oh god why not swampy? fuck wb and fuck dc!

Attached: source-SWP104a024320V2.jpg (1200x811, 201K)

If Veronica Mars can come back, Swampy can too.

FUCK, now I regret subbing to DC universe
HBO max is even getting the DCEU movies while DC universe doesn't have them

>stealth
I'd be massively disappointed if a Stargirl ANYTHING didn't lead to some official JSA. I hope they don't fuck it up.

use an archive link you shill

Dunno what to make of this other than it’s 52 Harley so maybe they’ll fix her

>Tony Hale Joker

Inta da trash

calm down user, I do it for free

Flex joining the team
Dorothy NOT actually being a god child
Beard Hunter
Rita actually growing giant
Aliens
Brain and Mallah
More cumming

Attached: dp-ritaO.webm (1187x544, 2.09M)

That was just ladderbro's fan fic

They expect that ST will get some award love.

They've renewed things like Titans and Young Justice just for DC Universe..

More Flex. The Quiz. Rita actually getting to do action stuff. No goddamn Beast Boy ever. Some Way's run stuff might be cool.

you say no beast boy but theyve just stalled production.... who knows what they might do with the character

>They've renewed things like Titans and Young Justice just for DC Universe..
Wonder why only DP is getting an HBO deal. Think it was just that much more well received and got a promotion up to some other services cause they think it can get them even more money outside the streaming service?

>armored Deathstroke
>This meme must end
Mother fucker has Deadshot's eye.

>No goddamn Beast Boy ever
You Live Action types just won't rest until you've sucked the joy out of everything.

Attached: doompatrol_99_02.jpg (750x1101, 183K)

>You Live Action types
DP has always been plenty fun without Wolfman's shitty character popping up. Beast Boy has never been a good character, since his inception to the present. If he shows up in Doom Patrol, he will whine and make everything about him and his problems, despite every other single team member living their own personal hells on a daily basis. It's what the character has always done and it's never changed.

Is Titans renewed for season 3?

But you get to see shitty green cgi animals!!!

As long as i get to see more of Dove's body I'm all for it

i hope titans is dead

HERO
of the
BEACH

Will it happen?

Attached: elle7_rebis.png (630x691, 827K)

I thought that at first, but I think it's just a shiny glare from the orange part of his mask. It just happens to be in that specific area.

I wish it was. I regret my DCU subscription now since Doom Patrol and Young Justice are the only good shows it has

Is this a flashback? Shouldn't Dick be Nightwing

If there's anyone I trust doing the JSA right, it's Johns.

Get rid of cyborg and the fag shit and it'll do alright.

>get rid of one of the top team members and the source of my inner turmoil

That's Alan Tudyk. Hale voices Dr. Psycho instead.

i just thought of an ending that could act as a metaphor for the series being cancelled and im now im upset it wont happen

>get rid of the non-Doom Patrol cyborg and the fag shit that's not even comic book accurate.

Season 2 has to air first.

Maybe a beast boy cameo

>Stargirl is never mentioned at all at SDCC
>Johns isn't even present for SDCC
It's dead bro

Who invited Debbie Downer?

Given it's a plot about Deathstroke I imagine it'll be about him finding his identity.

It's already shot isn't it?

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Titans would’ve been so much better with Damian or Jason. You know, the two Robins that have seriously struggled with their identities, and their violent, brutal natures.

Thats good for Brendan

Attached: brennylaugh.jpg (386x496, 34K)

It is a flashback.

I'm hoping they don't blame Dick's relationship with Dawn causing the team to break up. I feel like his brutality would need to be brought into question next season, so - have it where the team discovers Dick has gotten more brutal after leaving Tony Zucco to die and nearly kills a supervillain causing his teammates (aside from Donna who knew longer) to think he's crazy, leaving Dick on his own.

Cyborg actually worked though. The show needs a competent straight man.

name 1 good thing about titans s1 except for qt donna

Ambush Bug Oh fuck me YES!

Attached: aaah yes.jpg (292x314, 21K)

I dunno. I liked the episode where a bunch of teenagers kill an entire building full of people through arson, and the audience is supposed to call them heroes. That was pretty great.

Less
"I'M SORRY"

qt raven

Doom Patrol cameo

>Everybody talking about Swamp Thing and Titans
>Nobody talking about based monkey girl

I... I think they confused Deathstroke and Deadshot.

I really hope that's going to look better when the trailer is released. I really really really hope that looks better after it's released. Otherwise. Ouch.

ZOOOOM
TUDYYYK
BATB Batman!
sold

Please, yes ! Especially Dada and Jane being nicer.

I feel like the plot is going nowhere after the green flu ended. These episodes were good though.

Seems so.

Read some comics nigga, there's only around a million of them on there.

Wait, what is HBO Max? Is it not regular HBO?

lmgtfy.com/?q=hbo max

uh, fuck doom patrol, how about more titans?

Take your shit taste and your shit opinion and take it to a Titans thread where people would welcome your shit self.

Attached: bean arts morbo.jpg (272x254, 13K)

Brotherhood of Dada (at the very least Sleepwalk)
Animal Man
Flex, Flex and more Flex
Scissormen
and my girl Casey

Attached: spacecase.png (552x677, 241K)

Anyone have word on when the platform is coming to the PS4? I have enough dongles and devices in my life right now, I don’t need another just for one app.

hueg rita

Attached: 89.png (471x873, 628K)

HBO + Cartoon Network + Turner Classic Movies + Warner Brothers + TBS + TNT + truTV + "DC Universe* + Cruncyroll

>I hope they do have Swamp Thing renewed for S2

Is season 1 out there? I know it was filmed so it has to be right?

Episode 9 of ten is releasing on this coming Friday.

Nigga just watch it on your PC

Not every DC Universe show will be on HBO+ Max (at least not on start up)

I'm gonna be honest, I was kinda pissed when I heard Swamp Thing was canceled but after actually watching the show up to this point I don't think I'm gonna miss it. I was expecting another Doom Patrol and got something that was closer to Titans in quality.