He's now the main character of the last cartoon you watched

He's now the main character of the last cartoon you watched.

Does it improve?

Attached: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UySQNrQ3hj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Carl joins the DC Super Hero Girls
Yes. Yes it does.

Does he replace Diana or Barbara?

>Allright kids, listen up. You don´t wanna be here, and I don´t wanna be here, but community service is a bitch, so here we are. So let´s try to make this interesting, who wants to learn about sex?!
>*all campers cheer*

Attached: camp camp all cast.jpg (1024x540, 115K)

>main character

They’re all his barely legal harem.

>So, which one of you girls wants to go and do the horizontal mamba first? Haha that's right! Yeah!
>How about you, the blonde in the skirt? I've never done it with a flying chick before but when you're with me baby, you'll feel like you're flying all night long.
>Wait, you are all legal right? I mean, you have to say if you're not because I'm not falling for that friggin' entrapment shit a second time.

the last cartoon i watched is ATHF

>Carl lives next to three Carls.

>Sym Bionic Titan
I wanna say he'd just screw around while Lance, Octis, and Ilana deal with giant monsters. Somehow not get arrested for going to high school. He'd likely be a place of great advice for them though due to them needing guidance to earth life

Kek

spot on Carl

Attached: nice.gif (500x500, 800K)

The only show I can think of that doesn't actively improve by having Carl as the MC is Xavier: renegade Angel.

You dirty whore

>American Dad
It's probably a lot more boring now. He just doesn't have the same energy as Stan.

the counsellors are arguably equally main to the 3 kids, with max being the clear MAIN character originally

Totally Spies The Movie featuring Carl
I'd say that's a good addition.

Who's the main character of Totally Spies

You could make him Jerry

There are three central characters, but from what I recall Clover gets the most in terms of character focus.

youtu.be/UySQNrQ3hj8