Taskmaster

He's gonna look better than this...right?

Attached: 4e8e27d5c02b27ba017bf62118314eec.jpg (1922x1065, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/spider-man-ps4-marvel-games-universe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Attached: taskmasterset.png (1024x576, 1004K)

Grant Ward?

PS4 Spidey Taskmaster looked better. Thank god that shit game isn't connected to it

Attached: Taskmaster PS4.jpg (1920x1036, 370K)

It is.

I can't wait for some designer to have the courage and just give Taskmaster magic powers and make him some dumb gamer who only plays Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, and Marvel vs Capcom.

>he

lol buddy

Source; your ass. They said nothing of the like, nor have they advertised it as part of the "gamer-verse"

They confirmed Spider-Man exists in the setting, Spider-Man PS4 said the Avengers were on the west coast, and Taskmaster is in both of them.

Use your noodle, faggot.

>They confirmed Spider-Man exists in the setting
Yeah no shit, it's Marvel material.
>Spider-Man PS4 said the Avengers were on the west coast
A common reference to make, and a hand wave explanation to have the game's events happen without them intervening. Are you new to script writing?
>Taskmaster is in both of them
Means nothing, and they have two entirely different costumes

Use YOUR fucking head. You think for one minute they wouldn't be marketing the shit out of this game as being connected to the highest grossing comic game of all time? They don't because it's not, and they want you to think it is given that they're both Marvel in the hopes dumb saps like yourself will buy it

Okay so you are retarded.

No I came up with several reasonable arguments and you've become pissy, resorting to name calling when you can't think of a proper counterargument.

Retard you literally said in your own "counter argument"

>They don't because it's not, and they want you to think it is given that they're both Marvel in the hopes dumb saps like yourself will buy it

>translation: its not the same universe because they want you to think its the same universe

No I'm pretty sure your reading comprehension is just shit. It's not the same continuity. Show me ONE source that says its the same continuity as Insomniac Spider-Man.

Spider-Man PS4: The Avengers are on the west coast

Avengers: On the west coast

Taskmaster: In both.

That's not a source, that's your speculation. Show me an official source since the game's announcement saying this is tied to Insomniac's Spider-Man. I'll wait

Imagine being retarded.

So you can't. Figured. Go ahead and keep shitposting/name calling, it doesn't make you right.

Same voice actor?

Dunno, but Taskmaster literally says in Spider-Man PS4 that he has fought the Avengers.

What is 2 + 2

It does not really matter. Just as long as he's Taskmaster. The character is what's important.

>Taskmaster literally says in Spider-Man PS4 that he has fought the Avengers.
And that means.....what exactly? Because nearly every version of Taskmaster in various continuities has done that.
>What is 2 + 2
See this is just you being a salty bitch unable to cite a source. It's not rocket science, if it was connected they would market the fuck out of that. They haven't

What is it about this game that invites such autistic anger?

Building a vidya universe is smart, and now that no one else owns any of their major characters, I can see them pushing it. Imagine feeling compelled to KEEP UP with the Avengers game and its updates, because it ties into the next Spiderman game. They'd have kids by the balls every year.

wait till an actual visual. Black Panther set images looked like a Power Ranger.

Marketing shills mostly.

>>And that means.....what exactly? Because nearly every version of Taskmaster in various continuities has done that.
>Spider-Man PS4, 2018
>"Avengers are on the west coast and Taskmaster fought them, Spider-Man around for 8 years"
>Avengers, 2019
>"Avengers are on the west coast fighting Taskmaster, and Spider-Man exists"

Yeah weird coincidence how these details line up exactly in the span of a year. Marvels two tentpole video game projects just happen to exactly mention details of the other that line up exactly.

Weird.

Odd coincidence when Marvel was very public about wanting to aggressively expand into video games.

Is Taskmaster Marvel's Deathstroke?

>Odd coincidence when Marvel was very public about wanting to aggressively expand into video games.
About fucking time. Is Perlmutter finally dying out of the picture, or are higher ups just demanding the games actually happen again, as it's pretty much assured money. Here is hoping we get a Marvel vs. Capcom 4, and it has the starting roster a game like that deserves.

user I'm still waiting on that source. By your logic Batman vs Superman is the same continuity as the Nolan films just because both feature Batman in it. What, is Marvel Ultimate Alliance the same continuity too because it's announced at a similar time? Use your head.

>>user I'm still waiting on that source. By your logic Batman vs Superman is the same continuity as the Nolan films just because both feature Batman in it. What, is Marvel Ultimate Alliance the same continuity too because it's announced at a similar time? Use your head.

I like how in your attempt to rebut me you just went full retard and said retarded shit that makes you look very stupid.

>Mercenary badass
>A bit more than basic human
>Solid threat for street level heroes, but scaleable for higher
In ways, at least in that he's often a jobber, but he's a COOL jobber!

It's your logic so you're really just calling yourself an idiot at this point. Why do you refuse to show me a source? Is it because it doesn't exist and you're jumping to conclusions? You're getting very upset over this for some reason

No you fucking moron my logic was that theres very clear and obvious overlapping elements between the two projects in the form of Spider-Man literally fucking saying the Avengers are on the west coast, the devs of Avengers saying Spider-man is around, and FUCKING TASKMASTER BEING IN BOTH LITERALLY SAYING HE FOUGHT THE AVENGERS.

Taskmaster isnt a god damn common villalin to use. He's been in like fucking two video games at this point, one was Spider-Man, one was MvC3.

>Why do you refuse to show me a source?
Are you seriously going to be an autist this entire thread. He already gave you reasons the games might share a universe, which people involved with the PS4 game stated they were curious about. I'd rather talk about the games than just watch you be fucking annoyance with another user all thread. You ugly, incel fuck.
screenrant.com/spider-man-ps4-marvel-games-universe/

This game is like Nickleback, everything looks and sounds good but people say its shit.

>hahaha Jesus how awful
>Looks great to me
>Are you blind
> Just look, oh god i almost puked lol its so bad
> Yeah it looks fine, whats so bad.
> You know....just look
> Looks good
> lol shit taste fag

>the devs of Avengers saying Spider-man is around
Right because this is Marvel material. How hard is this for you? I mean Raimi's Spider-Man 2 referenced Doctor Strange but it's clearly not the same continuity as the MCU.
>Taskmaster isnt a god damn common villalin to use
Except he's been in cartoons and going to be in the new Black Widow movie. He's not as obscure as you think. If you show me ONE, just ONE article saying this is directly tied to the PS4 Spider-Man game, I'll concede.
Don't samefag, user. Furthermore.
>Might be connected
>Posts an article from last year saying Spider-Man PS4 MIGHT cause spinoffs
I'm not denying a gamerverse is happening, just that Square Eqnix's game isn't a part of it. It's not my fault he's being a whiny fuck.

>graphics are already dated
>designs are all objectively bad
>the faces are knockoffs of the MCU actors
>Story seems trite
>"cinematic" meme
>gameplay looks fucking boring as shit

It's got some rough shit, but I've been wanting a Marvel game for a long while. I'm not too judgemental until it comes out... on next gen hardware in like two years.

>This game is like Nickleback, everything looks and sounds good but people say its shit.

You're inviting more shitposting with that comment, but whatever, the point about people getting irrationally angry over it is valid.

That said, my initial impression that it looks fine, but they need to hurry the hell up and start showing more content beyond the prologue to answer some questions that myself, and others are asking about the game. Gamescom is still a month away and people just want some assumptions laid to rest.

>Implying BP had good sfx
Yikes!

>Don't samefag, user.
If you didn't autistically drive everyone out of the thread, I think you'd hate to see how many anons think you're a dickless retard whose mother never loved him.

Attached: incel faggot on co.png (347x172, 11K)

>>Right because this is Marvel material. How hard is this for you? I mean Raimi's Spider-Man 2 referenced Doctor Strange but it's clearly not the same continuity as the MCU.
Are you so stupid you think directly stating a character is around and actively being a superhero is the same as a one-off gag that nobody would understand?

>Except he's been in cartoons and going to be in the new Black Widow movie. He's not as obscure as you think. If you show me ONE, just ONE article saying this is directly tied to the PS4 Spider-Man game, I'll concede

>He was in a cartoon 3 years ago and is in a movie which only was put into production a few months ago which defeats the argument about these games that have been in active development for years as part of a large plan by Marvel to expand into video games

>Don't samefag, user
>le samefag bogeyman
You're mentally ill.

>>I'm not denying a gamerverse is happening, just that Square Eqnix's game isn't a part of it. It's not my fault he's being a whiny fuck.
>Marvel Gameverse is happening
>BUT THE FUCKING
>AVENGERS
>arent part of it

Are you ACTUALLY retarded?

This pic isn’t even that bad. It could be a lot worse

user he looks like fucking Darkhawk.

They MCU'd him so hard he turned into another character.

Wait til Darkhawk comes along, and he'll look like Taskmaster. It'll be great.

That'd be pretty funny.

Try some real complaints that don't rely on future sight.

>You're retarded
>You're mentally ill
>Rinse repeat

And you knew I was referring to the Avengers Sqaure GAME, not the characters, not being a part of Insomniac's gamerverse. Don't cherrypick.

Look, fellas, I'm tired, it's 2AM here, I'm not going to waste my time anymore. You can't provide me a basic source, so I'm just going to resort to basic Yea Forums rhetoric and call you dumb faggots and call it a night.

Faggot why the fuck would Marvel make a multi-million dollar Triple-A Avengers game from fucking Square Enix and NOT have it be part of a gameverse at the height of their popularity?

In what absolute retard fucking universe do you live?

>Look, fellas, I'm tired, it's 2AM here, I'm not going to waste my time anymore
Oh Sargon so sleepy.

How are you using “MCU” as a verb
Every other character looks exactly like they should

Also, in addition to this, they said Sony would get some exclusive goodies
And Sony still owns the rights to Spiderman
So I wouldn't be surprised if they told SquEnix to put PS4 Spiderman in and connect the two for their Marvel Video Game Universe

Shocker, Whiplash, "Mandarin", Abomination, Zemo, Ultron, Yellowjacket, Vulture, Klaw, Zola, Killmonger, Dormammu, Ego, should i go on?

Bitch, you never cared about Whiplash before the movie! You're so full shit, it's pathetic! What, Ego wasn't A PLANET ENOUGH for you?

A real fucking fan would know the part that hurt most about Whiplash was that the MCU version is more Crimson Dynamo, so that was all of that character we'll get

Attached: Whiplash-Marvel-Comics-Iron-Man-Scarlotti-1-a.jpg (500x688, 91K)

>it's the same cross posting Yea Forums and Yea Forums retard, who keep writing that games are not connected
>his only source to that argument "trust me bro"
So there is that quote from director, which you keep referring?

Attached: 1560176878997.png (329x376, 249K)

Eh, by that logic all comic villains are jobbers.

Crossbones looked like shit and he has a much easier costume.

Not all. A good 95% but not all

they choose him to be the first major bad because they see him as GENERIC TERRORIST GUY
crystal dynamics is such a shit studio holy crap

i can't believe we're in a world where the highest grossing franchise is superheroes and a video game developer is to scared to actaully make a superhero game actually look superheroy

Of all a movies to appear they had to put him on the least relevant. I really wanted to see Tasky going mano a mano with Cap or Lang.

>they choose him to be the first major bad because they see him as GENERIC TERRORIST GUY
Well, he's villainy for hire. That's great for the start of the game, because then you can tease out who hired him the entire game.

you could probably also make a game with a creative vision
everything about this game is soulless as fuck (even by MCU standards)
to their attempts to recapture the MCU (5 years ago) in style and tone, to them trying to make the game cater to the same popular tropes present in the most popular video games (i.e military terrorist man)

even their choice to have black widow as a character was so they could have more tacked on stealth sections

they'll even sanitize captain america, hulk, and iron man lore which is all already very grounded in reality.

thor lore is going to feel so out of place

Shit, dude, you're reading a fucking lot into like 10 minutes of footage. I mean, complain about it on twitter or wherever the devs might see, if you have real criticism (glad they worked on Widow's tiny rat eyes), but freaking out about it to us isn't doing anything.

Gameplay looks pretty standard, but it is a game that is supposed to fit in a multitude of heroes down the line. Considering we stopped getting Marvel games at all right when Avengers came out (besides the Lego games), I'll see how it feels when it comes out.

im talking Black Panther for Civil War

the gameplay looks standard because crystal dynamics only knows how to make games the bare minimum

crystal dynamics doesn't make good games
they're a directionless studio that acts like headless chickens when criticized
>rise of tomb raider lara is a murder machine! its weird that she's more passive in cutscenes!
>oh so lets have her do nothing in shadow of the tomb raider! now our movie games will make sense!

you almost can't criticize CD because they'll follow it in all the wrong ways
that being said

the gameplay does not look engaging at all, it looks super weighted and shakey without reason or control.

and even if they try to fix the gameplay there is a 100% chance that no enemy will be challenging, and all your toys will be as useful as a 3 hit combo because they are incapable of designing enemies or bosses that actually challenge the player

their answer to his criticism? ENEMIES COULD KILL YOU IN 2 HITS!

fuck a studio that just copy pastes shit in a collage and calls it their "original vision"

its hard to say what they're really going to do to iron man and cpt america lore because the MCU already made them pretty "appealing to general audiences"
but i'd imagine something along the lines of red skull just wearing a mask

You know Crystal Dynamic passed on Shadow to another team, right? Eidos Montreal, I think. And what are you talking about, when her buddy in a room with the badguy, Lara is shouting for "KILL HIM! JONAH, YOU GOTTA KILL HIM!"

I mean, you can say they fucked up the first game, but they embraced "Lara is a blood-thirsty murderer" by Rise.

Just wait for the game to come out. Either people will agree with you, or you'll be "that guy".

well funny that eidos is also working on the avengers game too

they're both bad studios
but CD is being slated as a studio with some kind of pedigree

>Shit game
Fucking nigger

I don't really give a fuck what you think about the Tome Raider games. That's not a Yea Forums topic. If you can stay on topic an not sperg out again, please do so.

Lego Avengers was only 3 years ago is will likely be the better game.

okay lets go back to how bad this game looks
they're such a short-sighted studio that they tried copying the MCU but didn't realize how important it would be for the characters to actually look somewhat like the actors

them "promising to add characters" doesn't mean shit when what we see what they have looks like shit
them having story focued content doesn't mean shit when its very clear its going to be bootleg MCU

except with more trappings of cliche tropes in video games

50 year old characters and all they could think to do is to copy whats popular and make things boring. so much for an original vision

also fixed black widow basically looks like Boy George

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I mean, honestly, the Lego games are all fairly fun, and the simple style means they can throw in dozens of characters instead of a handful. Being less than that doesn't actually mean a game is "bad". Hell, just the fact that the Lego games have couch co-op, and this is probably online co-op only, many would prefer the old stuff.

But I don't want just Lego games. This being more cinematic than Ultimate Alliance 3 is nice, and the realistic look is fine in gameplay (where you don't have to look at their faces up close).

taskmaster is a shitty villian

Motherfucker Crystal Dynamics is the god damn developer you fucking retard, Tomb Raider matters in the context of THEM as a DEVELOPER because it impacts the expected quality of THIS.

Fucking idiot.

>doubling down on the dumb tacti-cool armor makes it better

Attached: 1406503672074.gif (299x240, 174K)

>his only source to that argument "trust me bro"
You mean exactly what you're doing saying they are connected? Because this entire thread has been autistic spergs demanding up and down that it is and yet haven't provided one official statement from the devs confirming that

based. his boss fight was also pretty fun