Endgame passed Avatar for highest grossing movie

Endgame passed Avatar for highest grossing movie

Attached: s.png (1167x843, 1.74M)

You finally have sex

I wonder how Yea Forums is taking it

YOU MAD BLUE BOY?

Whoa! For real?

Attached: 1559433434080.png (489x363, 192K)

not well

Incredible.

People here will pretend this isn't a big deal because they're petty man babies who care more about company wars than anything, but this is HUGE. This would've never been possible years ago. Comic movies were seen as a joke until 2008 with Iron Man and even TDK. Now the world takes them as seriously as us, and that should be a good thing unless you're a contrarian man child.

I'm guessing it's 50% adjusted for inflation meme and 50% avatar 2 is gonna dethrone endgame meme

go save that response for someone who actually hasn't had it, like an incel. I'm sure you can find a lot of them here. OP is posting actual news, not shitposting. Sooooo.. fuck off? M'kay.

Imagine being a virgin tht cares about this type of shit.

And of course some mouth breather is gonna respond with "cope" or some shit.

Not Yea Forums related, fuck off

Seems legit and absolutely not a total fabrication of a dying industry.

fuck off, go bait this on Yea Forums

>Endgame passed Avatar for highest grossing movie
And? Doesn’t mean it’s profitable. Bob iger cost Disney billions in shit theme parks and spending billions on steaming services when the market about to burst. Avatar was actually profitable. Endgame too big to profit thanks to RDJ. Why do to think Disney wanted to kill iron man so quickly? It’s winning a fight but losing the war in the long term.

This isn't a big deal though, imagine if the Snyder cut had been released before this, imagine how it could've soared past this in the box office? It's a fucking embarrassment

This is Yea Forums related, a COMIC BOOK MOVIE became the highest grossing movie of all time

Is the MCU/Disney hate so strong there that they will side with a movie whose only interesting feature was actually using 3D to enhance the movie.

>For highest grossing movie
With inflation of course right?

It took 10 years for Avatar to get beat, how long will Endgame stay up there?

People still need to put this in perspective:

Avatar made as much money as it did being an original (Yes yes, Dances With Wolves, you know what I mean) movie that was not tied to a franchise, and technically still isn't because there has yet to be a sequel.

Endgame had 10+ years worth of films building up to the hype. Endgame making a lot of money is impressive, but Avatar is still extremely impressive considering it got all that box office moolah with virtually zero brand recognition or build-up. Even with inflation of 3D glasses and shit.

In that case, Gone with the Wind btfo's everything

Gone With The Wind was better in comic form.

>Comic movies were seen as a joke until 2004
FTFY retard

Attached: tobey-maguire-as-spider-man-in-spider-man-2-66-960x639-115424-1280x0.jpg (779x469, 28K)

>imagine if the Snyder cut had been released before this
But Aquaman made a billion soon as zack Snyder left.

The movie industry is way different now than when Iron Man 1 came out. In fact, anything respectable is expected to fail in theaters. Movie theaters have become exclusively places for Disney movies to succeed in. Nobody takes box office revenue seriously because 99% of shit seems to fail.

Aquaman could've done even better with a Snyder cut. It's fucking tragic bros.

>Marvel shows off their new slate for Phase 4
>this comes up

Man, Marvel Studios is on a roll isn't it?

Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

More money for Disney to keep butchering old movies with live action remakes.

I remember Marvel told me at the start of all this that they couldn't pay me to shill the movie on Yea Forums, but if I did, if the movie managed to pass Avatar then they'd let me have sex. So I'm perfectly happy with this.

How can you be so gullible? Very few people still watch Hollywood movies, and an even lower number watch capeshit. These are all fictional numbers, fictional profits and fictional viewership. It's the easiest and most obvious marketing ploy to fluff the numbers to shit. Disney has been doing it for years now, as has Hollywood as a whole.

What the hell are you talking about? Lots of people still go out to watch movies, especially on the weekends.

It...was inevitable.

And a 287 days run, and absolutely making more money in China, alongside more off the rails bullshit that made Avatar look more dominating and original than what it actually was.

And who the hell knows, but if this can teach us anything, is that comic book movies have finally become part of the norm, they're not anymore for "nerds" but for everyone, and thus you can also see that everyone can be able to also call something like Justice League, Blade Trinity or TASM2 as shit and actually be right.

Attached: 1560564083540.png (450x422, 165K)

>highest grossing movie ever is a capeflick
>it’s a marvel capeflick at that

Attached: image.jpg (352x754, 343K)

I'm glad they found the money that was missing

Attached: 1563676319061.png (686x333, 37K)

almost like it was planned

Yea ForumsFAGS ON SUICIDAL WATCH

Attached: 1563626587010.png (1024x572, 499K)

Yes, just how GoT is the hottest shit ever, and I managed to find exactly one, ONE person IRL who has watched the first two seasons.

It's all just a last ditch effort to hype up a dead industry. I have trouble finding people who watch ANYTHING, which was unthinkable say ten years ago. And I'm talking normies here, not fucked up specimens like us. The movie industry is in its death throes and that's a good thing.

cope

shut up underage weeb