Antman BTFO

>no 3rd film

ANTMAN BTFO ANTMAN BTFO ANTMAN BTFO

Attached: ant-man-and-the-wasp-2018.jpg (810x1200, 270K)

ANTS?

Attached: power of the cardigan.png (454x419, 187K)

He was the MVP of Endgame (along with based rat) so I'll be okay if he doesn't get a third movie.

Attached: ANTS.jpg (420x839, 27K)

He is busy filming Ghostbusters, Black Panther and Captain Marvel don't have a sequel announced either, hell, not even an Avengers film was announced. He'll be fine.

Attached: Ant-Man (2).jpg (1493x873, 237K)

thank you based ant-man!

Attached: tumblr_pawc7a9D5F1u0ipjxo1_250.png (250x250, 45K)

thank you based ant-man

Attached: 1560834356717.png (600x720, 200K)

Wait for 2025 my dude

Thank you based Ant-Man!

Shazam won

>Thank you based Ant-Man!

I want a Kamen Rider henshin transformation just once from a Marvel movie. Now that Iron Man is "dead". I could only see Ant-Man filling that masked bug shaped hole in my hear.

Remember that time when Ant-Man didn't have a movie revealed during the Phase 3 announcement in a Comic-Con and he still got a sequel in the end? Yep, I think he is in.

Attached: 1563674492006.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

thank you based ant-man

I hope that user with "Ant-Man & The Wasp: Full Stature" is proven right.

Attached: Things that Hurt.jpg (1024x1079, 114K)

he's also become a fan favorite since A&tW and endgame.

I remember the leak that said that Thor 4 was going to happen, it mentioned Ant-Man 3 and a Nova movie. We all are gonna make it

Rudd is getting pretty old

And by the time they start filming the kid actress who played Cassie will actually be old enough to play Stature

thank you based ant-man.
I hope that ANTS will be released along GOTG 3 to complete the phase 2 heroes

thank you based ant-man!
I loved you before it was cool! I hope we see you soon.
Literally the only thing here I have interest in is Strange. And that's cause I'm Doctor Strange whore.

>Paul Rudd
>Ever aging

>Inhumans

Oh nononono

Also, that Ragnarok logo, it was a serious movie once.

Thank you based Ant-Man

how would ant-man story arc would even end.
out of the 6 OG avengers. only 3 had survived
>Hulk is at earth
>Hawkeye is with his family
>Thor is in space
>GOTG. Thanos is dead and the group will disband once the last threat is defeated

CALLING ALL MF ANT-CHADS RN FR FR

Inhumans walked so Ant-Man & The Wasp could RUN

That obviously means Thor or Doctor Strange are gonna be canned so Ant-Man can shrink again.

Ant-Man/Scott Lang shtick is that he is a nobody that everyone looks down but that can accomplish great things, it would makes sense that his own arcs ends with him finally being an recognised hero, the small ant that can become bigger than life. He will go from being an ex-con to recognised a world-class superhero. At least that's what I think is fitting.

Makes sense. He was kinda bullied at endgame by other heroes and him saving the day and finally be recognized hero is a good end

The fucking disrespect he kicked most of their asses during civil war and they treated him like some jackass

Exactly, War Machine was salty

Attached: ant-man punch.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I figured it was because they had all gotten really close during the five years after the snap, so they were closing ranks because he hadn't been through what they had
Honestly there should be a major cultural divide between those who got snapped and those who didn't

Thank You, Based Ant Man

thank you based ant-man

thank you based ant-man

Thank you based Antman!

Attached: large.jpg (500x572, 73K)

thank you based ant-man!

Thank you based Ant-Man, also Endgame was an Ant-man/Nebula movie

Scott and Pym are in.

Attached: 1563679679037.jpg (4032x3024, 565K)

MCU hit its quota of 1 white male lead for its 10 movie phase 4, sorry.

I get that but at the same time there's this weird hostility to him like 'hey you dumb piece of shit asshole who is the only reason we might have a chance to save our friends go fuck yourself'

THANK YOU BASED ANTMAN

Is it possible that Feige is doing the Eternals because Perlmutter was so desperate to force the Inhumans right away instead of waiting for the movie? Seems like Feige actually really wants to do an alien superpowered society. Kinda feel bad for the Inhumans in that case.

Most of the Avengers that he interacted with are assholes in general, like Rocket, Nebula and Rhodey

>only returning side character is the russian guy
So he's basically going to be a main character of a What If? episode.

Natasha and Steve seemed friendly enough towards him.

Hulk gave him some tacos which was probably the most bizarre thing I've seen in a Marvel movie.

>Normies eat up stupid shit like Captain Marvel because its a prequel to endgame but Antman, an actually cool character with a good movie, gets cancelled.
Ant man should have been the prequel.

Steve is a good boy in general, he also empathizes with Scott because they both are men out of time.

Man I'd love to see old Cap and Scott be pen pals as Cap catches Scott up on 5 years of (admittedly lacking) pop culture.

All you brainlets not realizing Ant-Man and Wasp are being saved for the next big crossover as founding members of the new Avengers.

same reason they are doing Shang-Chi instead of Iron Fist

because it was already done badly by tv?

Rhodey is especially an asshole to everybody, but I guess he would kind of have to be in order to survive being Tony's BFF for decades.

Thank You Based Ant-Man!

Attached: ANTS DRUMMIN.png (553x420, 274K)

thank you based ant-man

This would be acceptable. But I doubt it will get more than lip service, Black Panther and Captain Marvel are their flagship titles now.

yes. We are going to have to wait years before a proper Iron Fist movie.

He'll be a bit part of Young Avengers, probably.

I honestly doubt that his third movie is getting canceled,when you have a character that constantly gets praise and steals scenes in every crossover movie that he is in, and his solo movies are a moderate success you know that there is still potential for a big hit. I would even say that Ant-Man is in a better position than Thor was pre-Ragnarok.

I know memeing faggots like love to spam ANTS, but the first movie is mediocre at best and 2 is genuinely bad. Antman is a way better supporting character than star.

Thank you based Ant-Man!

Was it because Ant-Man and the Wasp was a mild flop? Fucking normies won't watch kinos that aren't pewpew or smashsmash

Yikes

the first Ant-Man is easily top 5 MCU movies. second one had problems though, I agree

The first movie is one of the best origin stories in the MCU, the second one is meh, sorry about your awful taste, fag,

Attached: Hat.gif (285x190, 399K)

I really didn't like that he's a swell guy, who gave them a chance to fix everything while everyone else gave up and Banner was to busy being full of himself Ants was the read star of the movie.

what's left for him to steal?

Why would people want another Ant movie? The first two werent forgetable enough for you fags?

Attached: eh5.png (142x340, 49K)

Ant-Man 2 is definitely an underrated comedy. I'm sure the reception would've been better if they released it before IW.

Microscopic Heist
Multiversal Heist
Meta Heist

>Black Panther and Captain Marvel don't have a sequel announced
Literally, at the end of the panel, you dolt.

Check the time, I said that shit when all the logos were dropped and before Feige talked about them, there are still more movies to come in D23.

thank you based ant-man

Only a filthy Stark would have an opinion this bad

Attached: n9tv503YCS1ryalbyo4_1280.jpg (552x308, 38K)

>Good cast
>One of the most charismatic main leads in the MCU
>Comedic gags instead of just quips
>Great character dynamics and interaction
>Cool special effects and superpowers
>Unique locations (The Quantum Realm)
>Charming and wholesome family theme
>Highly rewatchable
>Memorable theme song
Far from forgettable compared to some other films in the MCU.

Attached: pym run.webm (640x360, 947K)

>Meta Heist
So Paul Rudd as Gwenpool?

D23 damn fools

ANT-MAN 3 WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT D23

Ok now if Ant-Man 3 happens, what do you guys want? I want a full microscopic adventure with a giant monster climax, now that would definitely sell a lot of tickets.
Maybe some other character from another franchise like Hulk, War Machine or Hawkeye and the movie is a billion.

Attached: Ant-Man_and_the_Wasp_concept_art.jpg (1334x568, 117K)

i think its really messed up emma fuhrmann is not telling ant-man fans nothing she was at comic con too

thank you based ant-man

wish emma would say something on twitter or instagram

Let's hope in the meantime they make a Hank & Janet prequel miniseries.

Attached: hank_verbal_spank.jpg (562x462, 58K)

Time to ask her on twitter

I hope Thor is canned.
Somebody certainly wished on the monkey's paw for that movie.

>What if it really was Baba Yaga?

This is Based Marvel OP

You don't get a sequel if you can't make a billion

He had a third film, it was called Avengers Endgame

No Ant-Man = Not based

.....you realize people like Ragnarok, right?

>And by the time they start filming the kid actress who played Cassie will actually be old enough to play Stature
Did you forget about Endgame?

Yeah, and I liked it, too.
But there's no good way to do Jane Foster Thor. I'd rather the movie not exist at all.

Jeez, youtubers have trained a generation of pussies.

>The first movie is one of the best origin stories in the MCU, the second one is meh
The first one is so boring, holy fucking shit, the only reedemable thing is yellowjacket's design

It's your fault for letting it fail twice

You didn't show up for it now live with the consequences of your inaction

Thank you based ant man

No, don't you see! The audience was smaller on purpose... AS A JOKE! Disney just didn't get our joke!

I'm saying that there was no real need to replace the kid since there's going to be at least another 3 years before they start filming a potential Ant-Man 3 and by then she'll be like 17

Thank You Based Ant-Man

Honestly, that girl is probably up to her eyeballs with roles at this point. I admit her chemistry with Rudd was probably one of the best parts of the movies, so I'm sorry to see her replaced. But I assume they wanted someone already mostly grown, so she's fully grown by the time they're fitting her for a costume.

>tfw no Captain Marvel 2

Quietly shelved

Attached: chadzam.jpg (947x647, 65K)

Ask emma fuhrmann what's going on with ant-man 3

Go on twitter ask emma fuhrmann

Praying they will announce it at d23

Man shut the fuck up dumbass

Everybody need to go on twitter and ask emma fuhrmann what's up with ant-man 3

Thank you based ant man

Thank you based Ant-Man!

>he didn't zoomed in the timeline reveal to see the logo

Pleb.

Go on twitter ask emma fuhrmann bout ant-man 3

SUPER SONIC ROCKET SHIP

thank you based ant-man

thank you based ant-man

thank you based ant-man

Attached: Hank Pym Bar Brawler.jpg (777x906, 220K)

Thank you based ANTS but those sequels did get confirmed

thank you based ant-man

Attached: 1514990803166.jpg (1491x2292, 3.54M)

THANK YOU BASED ANT-MAN

>Inhumans

The only movie Marvel's announced that never actually got made. Guess that's a special case though.

THANK YOU BASED ANT-MAN

Basically, I want Honey I Shrunk The Kids plus Honey I Blew Up The Kids with maybe just a dash of Pacific Rim

thank you based ants

>Janet and Hank build a giant robot they pilot together for the final Kaiju battle

Thank you based Ant-Man!

>t. #TeamCapwasright

Attached: 1432164640475.jpg (868x884, 293K)

Now I know you're just bullshitting and grasping at straws. Yellowjacket was awful, get out of here

Thank you based ant-man

Thompson and Hemsworth can’t open movies outside of MCU

A damn shame, that. Tessa Thompson is incredibly unlikeable, but I really love Chris Hemsworth and think he deserves better than roles than dogshit like nuGhostbusters and nuMIB.

Thank god. The second was terrible.

Imagine how many allies he crushed during the fight

thank you based ant-man

But I did go to see them both. No Ant-Man, not based.

I'm fine with a jane foster thor, I just dont see natalie portman doing a good job, expecially with how forgettable her performances were in the first 2 thors. Maybe taika can turn it around?

thank you based ant-man

I mean, all she did is drool at Thor the first movie. But from the sounds of it nobody had a good time during Thor 2 so I won’t blame her for that, nor wanting to come back. But with a new director, and a new direction and tone, maybe.

ANtT-MAN made a hugh mistake by not having Hank Pym be the focus.
You have Michael Douglas.
Give the elderly their own superhero movie.
They make him so sneaky in these films, it's like having a film about the elder Joseph Joestar!

>third film will be just the wasp
LMAO

>Tessa Thompson is incredibly unlikeable
IDK anything, so why is that?

I'm with I saw it even when others weren't excited for it. Screw you guys! Hannah John-Kamen may have had something to do with the second time.

TBF with Hemsworth, most of his movies were trash with or without him. Most movies nowadays live and die by directors. I've long since stopped blaming actors for most things, especially writing.

Also, you can use Eternals to bring in the mutants

Ant-man 3 and MCU Spider-man 3 will both be a thing. Spidey will likely take a 2021 date. Heck they might even crossover.

thank you based ant-man

I want him to appear in the Fantastic Four movie.

Spiderman 3 is obviously happening because Spiderman Far From Home just made a billion

There's only 2 Rat movies too, a trilogy is always a mistake

Thank you, based Ant-man.

>Ant-Man Spider-Man crossover.
I don't even care, just give me that shit.
Throw in Doctor Strange and its my 3 favorite Marvel characters crossing over.

Attached: cheers!.gif (280x240, 1.53M)

Thank you based ant man

Soon

Attached: 1557269837812.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

Rudd alone makes it a great franchise.

Attached: ant-man_marvel_gallery_5c4c1b7ca19da.jpg (1422x1000, 397K)

That suit is great

Thank you based ant-man!

He was pretty darn good in seven strangers.

The eyes should be more red in the movies and less transparent, it looks more cool.

Attached: 1562609962674.jpg (1000x800, 133K)

thank you based ANTS-man

the prototype always is iffy.

Attached: 20190624_202050.jpg (3264x1836, 1.31M)

Really swinging low huh?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Cassie.png (575x545, 267K)

They have split the next phase into two shorter phases; Phase 4 and Phase 5.

Don't pretend that Rat Movie 3 wouldn't be great.
The problem is that Jeremy doesn't make edited videos in general anymore.

Attached: rat movie.jpg (810x1200, 318K)

Hopefully they don't make it look washed out like the other Ants suits.

Wasp should have a brighter yellow, that suit is almost gray

Based

thank you based ant-man

Wait, there were people who wanted a third one after the last movie?
The last movie was probably the most forced sequel out of all Marvel movies with not a single idea what to do with his powers and with the story.
Introduced some cool characters and did shit all with them.

Probably because both the Ant-Man movies are comedies first, action movie second, and connected to the MCU third. They really shouldn't have released it after IW.

The second movie had some really great ideas and it's obvious that they wanted to make a movie about the Quantum Realm. It's probable that they didn't let them do a lot of what they wanted.

Attached: ant-man-wasp-concept-art-91.jpg (1200x580, 107K)

>They really shouldn't have released it after IW.
Ye, the ending or was its post credit scene when everybody disappear was so tackled on it probably was only made to explain why they didnt bother to have him in Infinity War. But there wasnt any real reason for it.
Also the movie seems great on paper, both Wasp and Ghost was introduced, but they seem like they stumbled into the movie by accident instead by the time the story wraps up.

The original ideas for the movie were way too off the wall for them at the time and I'm pretty sure if a third film gets made, they're gonna go all out with Giant Man fighting other giant monsters.

Attached: 1542302579523.jpg (1920x816, 623K)

This, the Ant-Man franchise has potential and it was bad timing that lead to to a really poor sequel.

Attached: Gax5C9eY_o.jpg (3121x2416, 3.06M)

I really don't understand why Yea Forums doesn't like Ant-man 2. Like, this is fucking mind boggling to me. None of the criticisms make sense to me because the only better MCU movies are Ragnarok, GOTG 1, Cap 2, and Spider-man 2

Thank You, Bades Ant-man

Thank you based ant-man

Attached: 1563358004399.gif (256x274, 3.26M)

thank you based ant-man

Why be a bridge when you can just pick them up?